rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the fuck did cavemen get laid?

I'm talking about before the period of time humans developed a method of communication; back when we grunted and pointed at shit.

How the hell do you think game worked backed then? was it just grunts, seductive eye contact, and then shit went down? Was it within the tribe or was it inter-tribal?

I just can't imagine it being like it is today; no way a caveman "cold approached" some other cavewoman and then started grunt-teasing her loin-cloth.

I assume the mating ritual began by smashing her caveman's head in with a rock or a stick.

[Image: M81QrvS.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

This dude obviously has no idea about cavemaning a chick.

Quote: (06-13-2016 10:43 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

I assume the mating ritual began by smashing her caveman's head in with a rock or a stick.

This ritual survives today, known by the term 'divorce'.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Rape Culture.

Please direct these and other important questions to the JohnBozzz thread

Americans are dreamers too

Assuming you're serious, I think the obvious guess would be the biggest and strongest got laid, the rest did without. I saw a statistic somewhere else on the forum that I can't find right now that said something like 80% of women throughout history have reproduced, but only 30-40% of men or somewhere around that number. You were alpha or you didn't mate.

They had solid club game...

[Image: 4glee---full-performance-of-dinosaur.gif]

Rare footage of the caveman mating ritual:

[Image: Tulioakar96_238491.gif]

Step 1: Acquire the biggest and best cave you can find
Step 2: Wait for cavedigger chicks to drop by to "check out your new digs"
Step 3: Profit

They didn't have a bedpost to add notches, so they just scraped pictures of their conquests on the wall.

For a more scientific explanation, read The Naked Ape: A Zoologist's Study of the Human Animal by Desmond Morris.

I don't know lets ask one

[Image: zYI0NjcX.jpg]

Hair dragging game. Do it properly.
[Image: gC7EU3p.jpg]
[Image: WLLd3lf.jpg]

Same way animals mate. Exhibit characteristics attractive to the female, female gives signs of interest and they go at it. Next question.

Did Adam game Eve with apple game? (Johnbozz)

Quote: (06-14-2016 12:46 AM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Did Adam game Eve with apple game? (Johnbozz)

Apple game is very interesting. You have many types of apples, cooking apples and non cooking apples. I'd suggest you use a non cooking apple. With apple game you need more than one apples and the idea is you got to knock her out with said apples. Throw apples at her head and one will make her faint. That is when you go in for the kill so to speak. That JB is how to apple game.

To answer OP my best guesses is what has already been said, be alpha or don't reproduce. There is a very good reason why a lot of our psychology stems from evolution from those times. Take AA as an example back in caveman days there was a very real threat that if you go to another tribe to get laid that they could kill you. AA nowadays has no real reason to exist but it does due to evolution.

It always explains why women are more attracted to alpha male who can protect as there was in caveman days a very real threat of being killed by another tribe or some giant hungry animal. So when it came to game it was be bigger, stronger and able to protect the most. I'm not exactly sure of exact methods but i'm sure it involves actual pick up, i.e. walking over to a chick, picking her up literally and walking off.

Given that non-lingual cavemen would have certainly shared shelter and slept close together on cold nights, a truly alpha human-ancestor would have probably found pussy snuggled up close to him late in the evening with little effort or grunting on his part. This goes double for any time that predators or external threats were near.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Of course suits would suggest that it was all party host game.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

OP never heard of lawless game.

Quote: (06-14-2016 01:23 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Take AA as an example back in caveman days there was a very real threat that if you go to another tribe to get laid that they could kill you. AA nowadays has no real reason to exist but it does due to evolution.

It always explains why women are more attracted to alpha male who can protect as there was in caveman days a very real threat of being killed by another tribe or some giant hungry animal. So when it came to game it was be bigger, stronger and able to protect the most. I'm not exactly sure of exact methods but i'm sure it involves actual pick up, i.e. walking over to a chick, picking her up literally and walking off.

I don't think that's true or the main factor behind AA. The biggest reason to me is guys from Anglo countries, can be tall, jacked, smart(relative to the rest of the world), well nourished, decently rich/enough resources etc. But they still have massive AA. But apparently guys from SA countries or Mediterranean countries despite being short, not as jacked, dumb, sometimes malnourished, broke etc still have zero hesitation when talking to even hot girls. This evo psych theory would say it's impossible as it's really "dangerous".

I believe AA is mainly caused by feminist societies, but maybe other factors might be involved too. I think in Anglo countries even 2-3 generations ago guys weren't scared to talk to women.

[Image: yesitis2.gif]

Wadafuq is AA?

Approach anxiety, I think.

How far back are we really talking? Before the patriarchy was invented or the gender binary was created? You need to be more specific in your time frame otherwise we are just grasping at straws here.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Watch how monkeys do it.

Deus vult!

The same way Gorillas, Baboons, Monkeys and other primates get laid.

Quote: (06-13-2016 10:38 PM)Gyro Wrote:  

I'm talking about before the period of time humans developed a method of communication; back when we grunted and pointed at shit.

How the hell do you think game worked backed then? was it just grunts, seductive eye contact, and then shit went down? Was it within the tribe or was it inter-tribal?

I just can't imagine it being like it is today; no way a caveman "cold approached" some other cavewoman and then started grunt-teasing her loin-cloth.