rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Suggestions on girls who care what other think?

This is mainly about this one girl since i've meet Ive had strong feelings for. I've talked to alot of women so I can get a gist of who they are quickly however I personally want a girl who smart and having met one after two weeks in phnom phen Ive been running into some problems.
Shes smart however since shes older than me , 31 and im 22 , there is a social stigma that its wrong to be together even though our compatibility really high. Obviously I dont care because I want what I want which is a smart girl. However on her side, she has mixed feelings . When I meet her personally face to face , I can control this feeling and we will have a good time no doubt about it. However she doesnt give me that opportunity to meet face saying that shes busy and doesnt have time for love and this and that. While she is a owner of a small factory and really is busy, I know for a fact she has some left over time at night to actually meet which she doesn't give to me. Its like ever since ive meet her my drive been low to talk to other women since im so focused on her. Is it leading me astray? I think focus is important in getting everything you want in life. Ive had experience with older women who are smart and have been able to over come challenges like this because I spent time with them. However this one isn't letting me budge in her life and it makes me want her that much more haha. (and consuming my mind so its hard to focus on other work too)

suggestions ?

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
God says, "So that you will like them."
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"

I would bang her if possible and when strong need passes, I would let her go. I experienced something similar, but she was 35. At beginning I really desired her, we started to meet reguraly (more than year) and after some time she started to have strong feelings for me. I had to end it.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

It sounds like you want an LTR with this woman. You have a long life ahead of you, I'd find a 22 year old at age 31 and not the other way around. Maybe you should decide where you want this to go first. You should bang and let us know if those strong feelings remain. A lot of older women love the thrill of dating someone younger. Maybe she's not ready to settle down, which might explain her lack of devotion to you.

Quote: (06-09-2016 11:10 PM)Ibagemyoutagem Wrote:  

suggestions ?

Start by getting a smaller signature. It's an eyesore to go down a page and have a absurdly long signature taking up space. Also, work on better paragraph formatting and improving your grammar. More people will be willing to help you out if your post is easy to read. Keeping up the quality of your post means you care about what you're saying, and it gives other people a reason to care about it too.

As for the milf, I'd say you should put more distance between you and her. You already know she has a time she could have you over, and she makes excuses not to invite you over. When she really wants to see you, she will make up any reason she can to see you. Not to mention, you're getting too attached too early on. Right now you're young and don't need to focus on only one old gal.

Put her on the back burner for now and focus on other women. Whatever you're doing with this milf, talking/texting/meeting up, do it less. There is a good chance you'll meet someone younger, hotter, and smarter, so you have nothing to lose.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

You have oneitis for an older woman because you don't want to put in the work to find an appropriate mate. You fantasize that she is smart and perfect when there are plenty of smart 22 year olds.
Her avoidance of you is a sign that she knows it is unnatural for you to be together. She knows you will leave her when you are 31 and she is 40.

Quote: (06-10-2016 02:35 AM)Grindhard Wrote:  

It sounds like you want an LTR with this woman. You have a long life ahead of you, I'd find a 22 year old at age 31 and not the other way around. Maybe you should decide where you want this to go first. You should bang and let us know if those strong feelings remain. A lot of older women love the thrill of dating someone younger. Maybe she's not ready to settle down, which might explain her lack of devotion to you.
I do have a long life but Id prefer not to focus on a girl that hasn't gotten her life together in same way I haven't either which is common at my age. I will try to bang, and post an update. I think my age does make it interesting because I dont dry her pussy up with talk to much about business. I know for a fact shes not ready to settle because she just got out of a divorce last year and Im working on removing the stigma that im even looking for marriage. Which im not.
Quote: (06-10-2016 03:39 AM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Quote: (06-09-2016 11:10 PM)Ibagemyoutagem Wrote:  

suggestions ?

Start by getting a smaller signature. It's an eyesore to go down a page and have a absurdly long signature taking up space. Also, work on better paragraph formatting and improving your grammar. More people will be willing to help you out if your post is easy to read. Keeping up the quality of your post means you care about what you're saying, and it gives other people a reason to care about it too.

As for the milf, I'd say you should put more distance between you and her. You already know she has a time she could have you over, and she makes excuses not to invite you over. When she really wants to see you, she will make up any reason she can to see you. Not to mention, you're getting too attached too early on. Right now you're young and don't need to focus on only one old gal.

Put her on the back burner for now and focus on other women. Whatever you're doing with this milf, talking/texting/meeting up, do it less. There is a good chance you'll meet someone younger, hotter, and smarter, so you have nothing to lose.
Thanks for the suggestion , Im in the process of reading a book to improve my writing because it has caused me alot of trouble over my life unfortunately .
In hindsight I was way over available to her and didn't use my mystery enough. She called me today and I didn't worry to much about her actions towards me and just focused on making her laugh and thats it. It was a good conversation and i've learned not to contact her first because it usually annoys her since she does have the busier schedule. (i dont have a job yet)
Not sure if its the fapping or the dire situation with money im having, but right now meeting new girls just to bang seem low priority vs just 2 weeks ago.
Quote: (06-10-2016 09:21 AM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

You have oneitis for an older woman because you don't want to put in the work to find an appropriate mate. You fantasize that she is smart and perfect when there are plenty of smart 22 year olds.
Her avoidance of you is a sign that she knows it is unnatural for you to be together. She knows you will leave her when you are 31 and she is 40.
That future outlook gives me a strong feeling, but if you saw my hair line, you would think im just right for her age [Image: lol.gif] The main reason I like her is far from looks(she does look fine tho) because a relationship based on looks dont last vs on compatibility in my experience. She has her shit together business wise and Ive always liked that kind of women.

Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so soft ?"
Adam says to God, "God, why did you make women so warm and cuddly?"
Adam says to God, "But, God, why did you make them so stupid?"
God says, "So that they will like you"