rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Good Pussy Got A Dude Roped...

[Image: luisfumero1.jpg?w=300]

Dude posed as a cop, pulls over a chick driving a Mercedes with a suspended license, and tells her he won't arrest her if she fucks him. She complies, dude gets away with it, but then he can't stop hitting up the chick afterwards, so she finally calls the police, and he ends up getting arrested.

Not only is this just another day in Miami, but this woman obviously had some good pussy.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/06/23/pol...-have-sex/

I am floored at how this woman believed he was a cop! In a Mercedes Benz? Seriously? This lady has obviously watched too many episodes of CSI:Miami.

Real Undercover or uniformed Cops don't drive around in Mercedes Benzs no matter how much the TV episodes show this! This is not Germany! (where it's actually true).

Notice her identity is concealed. Shed be the laughing clown of her peers.

Some women are fucking stupid!

Mixx

I always tell people how Floridians are (Miamians in particular) but they often think I am just running my yap and making shyt up. Miamians are some wild and crazy cats..period!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-25-2011 02:25 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I am floored at how this woman believed he was a cop! In a Mercedes Benz? Seriously? This lady has obviously watched too many episodes of CSI:Miami.

Real Undercover or uniformed Cops don't drive around in Mercedes Benzs no matter how much the TV episodes show this! This is not Germany! (where it's actually true).

Notice her identity is concealed. Shed be the laughing clown of her peers.

Some women are fucking stupid!

Mixx

Really, if homeboy didn't slip up I would consider this a very solid game gambit; taking advantage of the gullibility of women and exploiting their lady-boners for men of authority, well played (until he fucked it up).

It doesn't matter that 8's grow on trees in MIA, he got sloppy on the execution.

Still, while I don't necessarily condone lying to women (I'll bullshit a chick about little inconsequential things, but I won't say I'm a cop or a doctor when I'm not), but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Innovation: A+
Execution: E

evil genius

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.