rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Badoo and Tinder as guides to where you should travel

Badoo here in Brazil is pretty good. That is where I have gotten most of my action. Though more important than that, is seeing what types of rating girls get in any city you visit, For whatever reason, here in Goiania, 7s get 8,5 ratings on Badoo. I'm guessing it is male thirst or female vanity. No wonder the 18 to 24 year old are hard to bang.
In a city like Manaus or Cuiaba the ratings are more on line with what they should be. And what a coincidence.....in those cities it is easier to meet and bang young women.
Tinder plus should also be used to see what percentage of 18 to 25 year olds you can attract.
With these 2 tools you can pretty much tell if a city is a potential pussy paradise.

Ahah that was the second thread that I created here : thread-48951.html
We all have the same epiphanies at different time.

Though Atlantis, ratings on Badoo might be a better indicator than Tinder. Girls getting 8.5s when they are 6s or 7s shows me a lot more than tinder swipes.

The best way to know if the pussy is going to be easy is to look at the economy. Bad economy = easy pussy.

Quote: (06-04-2016 03:29 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

The best way to know if the pussy is going to be easy is to look at the economy. Bad economy = easy pussy.

Good to know. I will swoop Laos, Myanmar and East Timor next time I am in Asia.

Quote: (06-04-2016 03:54 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2016 03:29 PM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

Good to know. I will swoop Laos, Myanmar and East Timor next time I am in Asia.

Don't forget India and North Korea.

On topic;
I don't like badoo at all, but in some places girls use it so that's why I keep it. Now I'm in a place where my value isn't much better than any regular guy and to chat with a majority of the girls who didn't like me I need to pay in points, sometimes as much as 310 points which is 5$ or even more.

Regarding the rating, I think it also depends on the culture. In Thailand most girls would have 7+ ratings and sometimes 9+, me myself were rated at 8. I think this is because Thai people generally "like" everything, as you can see on facebook. Here in north Europe I don't think I've seen a girl with a rating higher than 7. I think doing research this way won't work good and the only way to really know is to go there.

I stopped using Badoo. Sometimes, it seems to want to pull me back by saying "A girl is interested in you." But you have to unlock it and shit. And that costs money. It isn't the money as much as the BS.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (06-04-2016 04:56 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I stopped using Badoo. Sometimes, it seems to want to pull me back by saying "A girl is interested in you." But you have to unlock it and shit. And that costs money. It isn't the money as much as the BS.

It is not about paying or even using Badoo. Just see the girls's ratings. In Thailand most young girls are a 7. Very few 8s or 9s. I dont believe they are overrated like a city like Goiania. I just had a 19 year old 8 send me a message from Manaus, and she is rated 7,1. That is why it will always be one of my favorite cities.

Online can be good, but not getting matches in a certain place does not guarantee that you will not get laid when getting to destination.

I got more matches and initial conversation interest pipelining girls from Monterrey, MX than ever. 100+ young 7s with conversations 20+ whatsapp numbers and back and forths. Zero meets. When I got there girls ghosted. A young single mom complained about a 25 min commute to meet me.

In my hometown here I gets a couple matches a month almost zero seriously 1 or 2 a year work out for a date.

Monterrey had very very few good day or night gaming opportunities.

My hometown has much better gaming overall though Tinder sucks for me.

I thought in MTY at the very least from my amount of leads I would have had solid dates even if no bangs included. Zero meets.

A much better metric would be Skype video chats that include nudity. That is a high correlation of success rate.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (06-05-2016 12:53 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

I got more matches and initial conversation interest pipelining girls from Monterrey, MX than ever. 100+ young 7s with conversations 20+ whatsapp numbers and back and forths. Zero meets. When I got there girls ghosted. A young single mom complained about a 25 min commute to meet me.

In my hometown here I gets a couple matches a month almost zero seriously 1 or 2 a year work out for a date.

Monterrey had very very few good day or night gaming opportunities.

My hometown has much better gaming overall though Tinder sucks for me.

I thought in MTY at the very least from my amount of leads I would have had solid dates even if no bangs included. Zero meets.

A much better metric would be Skype video chats that include nudity. That is a high correlation of success rate.

Mexico, is the country where the girls show the most interest online, but when it comes to actually meeting they ghost or disappear.
Can't even call it flaking, like in Colombia.

How can I see what I am rated or what other girls are rated?
Quite a newbie to this app as you can see.

@flaghunter

Ratings are on the main page of Badoo. No ratings on Tinder.

On the subject of Tinder or Badoo as a guide on where to travel, I'm with Travesty. You could kill online before you visit a city and then show up and no girls are down to meet. Or the exact opposite can happen, no fish biting online but on the ground things can be great. At the end of the day just travel where you want to regardless of dubious online results.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I've tried to use it as a gauge like this myself. It does offer some indication, but it's weak, for the following reasons:
1. Variance in "who uses online dating". In some countries, a broad spectrum of women use online dating, in others it's kind of "bottom of the barrel" stuff -- women who couldn't get the attention in real life. For instance, I GPS spoofed to Brazil on Tinder, expecting to see all these hot beach girls, and instead was greeted by a gallery of monsters.
2. Variance in "why they use it". Some women are on there to get dicked. A lot are on there just for the attention. The ratio between those two groups will vary depending on country. The number of girls I've messaged and they simply didn't message back would probably be around 80%. That's on Tinder where they've already indicated "yes" to you. Why? The attention is satisfying enough for them. Frankly I think Roosh's "no tinder" attitude is right on -- everything else has better payoffs unless you live somewhere slutty like the US and you're in the top looks bracket.
3. Variance in what kind of man they're looking for. I.e. "the image of a hot guy" they have. For instance, if you're a big tatted up roid head, a black and white topless photo of you with a thug expression will probably roll fine in western countries. In Japan, you'd need to soften it if you want the same breadth of appeal. Likewise a party boy image would play well in some countries, in others the upstanding wealthy man plays better. So you'd have to somehow perfectly calibrate the way you portray yourself to match each country's preference, to get solid data, which is impossible.

I suppose if you hypothetically were going to go this route, to harden the data as much as possible you'd try the following: push all matches to a date. Have her agree to a date at a specific time. Then you cancel it the next day with some excuse. That way you'd get a count of how many women are seriously interested in meeting you, not just attention-seeking. Of course the obvious caveat would be if some hottie agrees, in which case you're going to be fuming [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Basically, this is really hard. Even after being on here for almost 3 years now, I still get caught out with places turning out to be a bust for me, or a success for me, against what the data on this forum or any other source of data I've used has indicated. I just try to combine multiple sources of data, and even then I've gotten caught out.

There is also the contrarian play to consider. Do you not think most guys are thinking exactly the same way? For instance, one of the worst places to try and pick up girls in Tokyo is a place called "GasPanic". The reason is simple: 10 years ago it was a great place to pickup girls, the rumour spread, it now shows up on Google searches as "the best place to pickup girls in Tokyo", and hence it gets swarmed every weekend by hordes of hungry tourists. So sometimes the best places can be those with the least indicators, since that means no other men of your type are receiving impetus to go there. Or at least that's a theory of mine. Everything goes in waves.

Quote: (04-30-2017 07:13 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@flaghunter

On the subject of Tinder or Badoo as a guide on where to travel, I'm with Travesty. You could kill online before you visit a city and then show up and no girls are down to meet. Or the exact opposite can happen, no fish biting online but on the ground things can be great. At the end of the day just travel where you want to regardless of dubious online results.

How's Badoo nowadays?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Where are you guys seeing the ratings? On the iphone version and cant figure it out

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (05-01-2017 09:27 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Where are you guys seeing the ratings? On the iphone version and cant figure it out

I don't have badoo anymore, but I think they stopped using the 1 - 10 rating and changed it to just thumbs up or thumbs down.

Quote: (06-04-2016 02:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Badoo here in Brazil is pretty good. That is where I have gotten most of my action. Though more important than that, is seeing what types of rating girls get in any city you visit, For whatever reason, here in Goiania, 7s get 8,5 ratings on Badoo. I'm guessing it is male thirst or female vanity. No wonder the 18 to 24 year old are hard to bang.
In a city like Manaus or Cuiaba the ratings are more on line with what they should be. And what a coincidence.....in those cities it is easier to meet and bang young women.
Tinder plus should also be used to see what percentage of 18 to 25 year olds you can attract.
With these 2 tools you can pretty much tell if a city is a potential pussy paradise.

How is online game going for a light skinned Latino like yourself these days?

Quote: (04-30-2017 09:44 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (04-30-2017 07:13 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

@flaghunter

How's Badoo nowadays?

Badoo is horrible, like myspace its era is longer over. I joined Badoo almost a decade ago when it was only big in Latinamerica I believe and had success with it, then forgot about it. I fired it up last year after completely forgetting about it and its turned into a complete shitshow money grab now.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"