rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opening 2 sets without a wingman?

Whats your strategy for approaching 2 girls without a wingman? I'm finding it tough to do it. My go to line is usually "You two look like you are having the most fun here, so I had to say hi to you". I get positive responses about 1/3 of the time. Where I'm finding problems is trying to entertain two girls. Its hard to keep it going after 5 minutes. One of them is always bored or not interested at all wants to take her friend away. Another difficulty is getting your target isolated when there is a disparity in looks between the friends. I've never approached more than 2 girls. I would find approaching 4-5 girls intimidating, but I want to reach the level of game where I can confidently approach 5 girls.

This is always going be a tough approach. I haven't had good results with the approach you referenced. I usually approach one girl directly while maintaining some polite conversation with the friend. I wouldn't say I've been too successful with this but I have had better results than opening both. I still maintain in my inner game that this is the girl I want so I'm going in direct with her. It's the best I have come up with in this situation and it feels congruent with myself and my style.

Quote: (06-04-2016 11:28 AM)Iso Wrote:  

Whats your strategy for approaching 2 girls without a wingman? I'm finding it tough to do it. My go to line is usually "You two look like you are having the most fun here, so I had to say hi to you". I get positive responses about 1/3 of the time. Where I'm finding problems is trying to entertain two girls. Its hard to keep it going after 5 minutes. One of them is always bored or not interested at all wants to take her friend away. Another difficulty is getting your target isolated when there is a disparity in looks between the friends.

I did that yesterday what's funny is that I used the exact same line you used lol. They were sitting so it made things easier for me. From there I started talking about random shit for 45 minutes. Rambling about random things helped me a lot with this. The topics I covered were; Drinks, European culture, Hats in the club and sex. I did not shut my mouth in the first 10 minutes, teased them.I cold read them too. I tried to make eye contact with both girls equally. Then the ugly one went to the bathroom so I stayed holding hand with the beautiful one saying how the color she used in her nails didn't match (They were perfectly matching). I kept making eye contact. When her friend came back I decided to eject. It was not really worth it since I have to commute for 1h30. I have not successfully closed a set of 2 girls but this is my experience. I think you should engage them equally at the beginning make eye contact equally and then start to make your intentions known.

Why do you want to approach 5 girls when solo? How do you see that situation evolving in any positive manner?

I have a decent amount of experience going out solo in one of the toughest cities for night game, and I've never had great results from going after 2 sets. In my experience: the less attractive girl is going to cockblock you...always always always. And it's almost never like the good looking one is an "8" and the other is a "7", so you can feel good going after the consolation prize, it's more like the good looking one is an "8" and the friend is a "5". Best bet is probably just to engage with the cute one briefly, then hope that her friend fucks off for a while so you can isolate and hope she remembers you. But you may have to wait a very long time for this to happen.

It's very hard going out solo but I keep working at it. I headed home early last night simply because I checked out my usual spots and while there were a large number of women out and about on a Friday night, for a guy solo there simply were almost no girls that positioned themselves in a way that they'd be receptive to an approach.

Girls who themselves appear to be out solo get pounced on almost immediately if they seem friendly...I opened one blonde girl on the street listening to a musician in a crowd of other people, and while she seemed somewhat receptive, all it took was for me to turn away for ten seconds and she had drifted away and already had two other guys rolling up on her.

I've honest to God had guys jump out of passing vehicles to run up and cockblock me when they see that I'm approaching a lone girl on the street successfully. I wish this weren't true.

Yesterday I sat next to two girls, they were 22 and 30. It didn´t last long, they had to go home for some reason, I asked 22 for number and she rejected. I said ok bye, started to search for another girl and in a while she came back to me and told me, that she decided to give me her number, because her 30 yo friend told her.... so it WAS OK
But it was exception, another duo I tried wasn´t succesful. I started talking to both of them about different topics, but I was standing next to one of them. The one I was standing at was slowly moving away, while her friend was closing to me (she was better anyway) and I saw she really likes what I say and focused generally on her, but maintained talk even with her friend. But the more I did well with her, her friend seemed to do not be very happy. I decided to go to toilet and find my friend and use him as wingman, but when I got back, they dissapeared.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Best to avoid. Low return on time investment unless you want to wait until the one you don't want leaves.

If I go solo, which I usually do and enjoy. I do not open a set of 3 or more girls unless I know a chick in the group. This is not because I feel uncomfortable but because after a lot of tries I have realized that the success ratio is quite low, very lowwwww.

Two girls, easy, ask some random BS question like, if they look latinas, ask, hey, are you from X country? if they look Cubans, ask if they are Mexicans, if they are Venezuelans ask if they are Colombians. You can exploit the cultural differences while generating attraction to the friend of the chick you like, then work in your comfort phase with the chick you like, if the convo hasn't died at this point, you are almost in for a next date, a number, or in the best of cases, a ONS. I do not like ONS but to each their own.

Avoid, women taking selfies, or seeking any other type of attention, speaking loudly, or swift body movement, etc, and position yourself close to the bar.

Peace,

You start talking to them both of course. For ex, "hey you look like [made up character].. but you don't..". To be honest I've never understood why it's tough to talk to more than one girl at a time. To me it's always easier. More girls more topics more back and forth. You just have to talk to them BOTH at the same time.

"Its hard to keep it going after 5 minutes" means you're not leading. When you lead conversationally, topically, logistically, sexually, etc it's the same this whether it is first minute of 10th minute. It's harder when you drop the ball and wait for girls to take charge. No no, it's your job, from the first moment to eternity. Wow how's that a motivation [Image: biggrin.gif]

What if it's during the day and you see a set but you're really only interested in one girl?

@rapaz12

You talk to them both and figure out relationships aka whether that girl you like is free or not. You don't ask about it you trick them, for example you point at some shmuck and tell them he's perfect for her, that he looks like he's her type. They may automatically tell they're taken or one of them is taken. Something like that.

Then you decide what to do and you do what you need to do. Maybe and you need orchestrate situation where you and the girl can talk in private. Maybe you have to use some excuse to end up with her even for a moment to swap numbers. Her friend wants coffee so you enter some cafe together, her friend goes to counter to buy coffee and you have your moment, or conversely you and "your" girl want coffee so her friend waits for you both sitting at a table so you have a few moments getting your coffee. Or you set up a meeting with them both and her friend doesn't come cause she get it that you offered to meet up with them both just to get closer to her friend.

It depends on what's happening then and there. Game is dynamic you have to think fast on your feet man. A lot of things can happen throughout the interaction.. girls could stumble upon their friend and boom! you got 3 people to manage. It is fucking cold approach it's so unpredictable.

OP.. you better learn how to talk to many girls at once cause girls you want to meet usually roll in groups [security issue]. Good luck looking for that hottie walking somewhere alone that you happen to notice by miracle.

Quote: (06-05-2016 07:01 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Best to avoid. Low return on time investment unless you want to wait until the one you don't want leaves.

It's impossible to find a cute girl who came to the bar by herself. That means you need to interact with multiple girls at the same time to get women. 3+ women is simply too much so 2 girls is naturally where I have to target.

Quote: (06-05-2016 02:04 PM)Iso Wrote:  

It's impossible to find a cute girl who came to the bar by herself. That means you need to interact with multiple girls at the same time to get women. 3+ women is simply too much so 2 girls is naturally where I have to target.

I think Cobra was referring to Daygame, as I was. OP, you should specify the scenario.

Quote: (06-05-2016 02:08 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2016 02:04 PM)Iso Wrote:  

I think Cobra was referring to Daygame, as I was. OP, you should specify the scenario.
I'm focusing on Night game.

Great posts from XXL (as usual).

It might be helpful to shift your mindset when approaching girls in pairs. Don't think of it as "approaching" one of the girls in order to "hit on her" while trying to bypass the friend. Instead, think of it as inserting yourself naturally and seamlessly into their existing conversation, then gradually taking on the leading role. It's hard to quantify exactly how to do this, because as XXL notes, every interaction is different and you have to think quickly on your feet (I can't speak for anyone else, but for me this is one of the most challenging and satisfying aspects of game). In analyzing my own method, I would characterize it as almost "directing traffic" as the girls interact with each other. I'll guide the conversation in such a way that the girls will be slightly antagonistic toward each other and want to qualify themselves. This is also a great way to uncover details about their personalities and personal history that you couldn't normally in a shallow, first time social interaction.

Example:

*I've steered the conversation to crazy vacation stories or trips they've been on together*

Girl 1: "You were sooo drunk and sloppy that night, a total hot mess, don't even pretend you weren't!" <---- Girl 1 makes a slight dig at her friend, attempting to DHV
Girl 2: "Well at least I didn't fuck the bartender like you!" <----- Her friend retaliates, upping the ante
Girl 1: "Yeah you just sucked some rando's dick in the bathroom instead! Hahaha!" <---- Damn
Girl 2: "Oh my God shut up!" <---- Girl 2 attempts to retreat
Girl 1: "At least you got some coke out of it." <---- A parting blow to assert her dominance
Girl 2: "Haha, oh my God...what a night!" <--- Acceptance of the fact that a stranger now knows she sucks dick for drugs

The idea is to sort of curate the conversation and just let the girls go back and forth with each other. Obviously they're going to be much more comfortable talking to each other than they will to a stranger, so you can piggyback on that comfort. They're a lot more willing to open up and share details when they're talking to a friend, but at the same time they are aware you're part of the conversation and don't want to make themselves look too bad. So by creating a situation where they're sort of competing to come off better than each other in your eyes you can often get them to reveal things about each other. This creates a vibe where you are "in" on their secrets/past and creates the illusion that you know them better than you actually do.

There's so much that could be written on this topic, but I'll leave it at that for now.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Generally I've found the larger the group the easier it is. For example, if there's 3 girls, you can talk with the one you like and the other two can talk with each other. Although it's important to speak to everyone and get the group's good graces.

2 sets are difficult when solo... I like to merge it into another group, or find a guy that looks like he has game and introduce him to the other girl.

I'll say this... if you can approach one girl, talk to her without problem, flirt, lead etc then talking to 2+ girls should be easier for you not harder.

Look.. in one on one interaction everything is on you so you, as the center of attention and main initiator/mover, need to take charge of interaction on pretty much every level especially when the girl is shy or plays cold/hard to get. Dealing with 2+ girls is easier because they communicate with you and with themselves which makes it easier to keep the conversation alive and fun. That's how I view it.

Ask them if they are sisters, especially if they're not even close to looking similar, different race etc.