rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

medellin this weekend for feria de las flores

headed to medellin this weekend for the feria de las flores. anybody got any advice??? i'll be there thursday through sunday. i have some connections over there but not as many as bogota so i decided to stay for the first time ever in a hostel, with a private room.

if anybody's got any tips on spots to hit up, things to do, etc. it'd be appreciated. thanks fellas

Quote: (07-24-2011 12:00 PM)rinestone Wrote:  

headed to medellin this weekend for the feria de las flores. anybody got any advice??? i'll be there thursday through sunday. i have some connections over there but not as many as bogota so i decided to stay for the first time ever in a hostel, with a private room.

if anybody's got any tips on spots to hit up, things to do, etc. it'd be appreciated. thanks fellas

Stay away from Parque lleras!!! It's FULL of foreign tourists this week for both Colombia Moda and FDF. Go to parties outside the normal Poblado beat and you will be fine.

You don't really need any tips or advice for FDF. It's easy to pick up as everyone is in a party mood and girls just started school from their 3 week July vacations.

Become an approach machine, and be direct as possible. No need to fuck around as there is an over-abundance of targets for you to waste time with any girl not DTF.

Mixx

never would've thought of avoiding parque llieras, but definitely something to consider- i'll look for other venues. thx

Quote: (07-24-2011 02:26 PM)rinestone Wrote:  

never would've thought of avoiding parque llieras, but definitely something to consider- i'll look for other venues. thx

Well, take a stroll though parque lleras when the Feria kicks-off. Take a random street picture to review later. When you get a chance, place blue dots on all guys, and pink dots on all girls....you will see your picture will turn into a blue sky on a sunny day fast.

The ratios of female:male are usually 1:5 during this week. I stopped going to it for that reason, and wait to ratios return to normal.

That does not mean you won't have fun, and won't score...it just means be ready for a LOT of competition and higher bitch shields, mind games, and LMR than you usually would get if you just focus on Parque Lleras and Poblado.

Mixx

great advice. that's too bad about the ratio though. i'll try to meet up with some CC people and join a bigger circle with better ratios, outside of llierias like you were saying. also curious to check out the hostel scene. but will get a hotel if need be.

i don't know, i assume it changes as the festival wears on but i found it to be pretty good in terms of numbers, especially on saturday during the soccer game. i think if i played the colored dot game, there would have been equal pink and blues but more groups of pinks then you typically see in colombia. maybe even more pinks overall

The horse parade was sooo soo epic.... ! Does anyone know good outdoor parties during the week?? I checked out aeroparque yesterday but it was raining so heavily i had to come home... Yesterday felt like more of a family day

Oh, and if anyone gets lucky and needs a hotel (in my case im at a hostel), catch a cab to ESTADIO to hotel Thematic Suites

25$ or 50 mil for private room all night... comes with fully stocked fridge, jacuzzi and DISCO LIGHTS ! Had pleasure of fun night with a paisa on friday night !

Quote: (07-24-2011 12:28 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Stay away from Parque lleras!!! It's FULL of foreign tourists this week for both Colombia Moda and FDF. Go to parties outside the normal Poblado beat and you will be fine.

I've been in Medellin for FDF. I highly agree with this.

Quote: (07-24-2011 12:28 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Become an approach machine, and be direct as possible. No need to fuck around as there is an over-abundance of targets for you to waste time with any girl not DTF.

Highly agree. The older I get and the better my game gets the more I realize that in the end its a numbers game. And that's true anywhere in the world.