rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming everybody - a vignette

I decided to start gaming everybody. (Even guys. It helps with some guy going Neanderthal when he sees you attract chicks that he is solidly friendzoned with.)

So I was cashing in my bottles and cans when I opened an 80 year old chick behind me in line. While not in these exact words, we soon arrived at the question of how fuckable she had been. "Well, I have six daughters," was her response.

Which I didn't get at the time, but I later realized she would have had to have been banged an awful lot to produce that many offspring. Therefore, pretty darn fuckable.

This is why you shouldn't be able to create a new thread until you've been on the forum for a while.

ok

Quote: (06-02-2016 12:11 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

This is why you shouldn't be able to create a new thread until you've been on the forum for a while.

I found myself responding to some post written in 2013 -- I doubt the OP cares any more.

[Image: banana.gif][Image: fatbanana.gif][Image: fatter.gif][Image: idhitit.gif]

The thought process of reading this post

Quote: (06-02-2016 11:58 AM)Homeboyy280 Wrote:  

I decided to start gaming everybody. (Even guys. It helps with some guy going Neanderthal when he sees you attract chicks that he is solidly friendzoned with.)

So I was cashing in my bottles and cans when I opened an 80 year old chick behind me in line. While not in these exact words, we soon arrived at the question of how fuckable she had been. "Well, I have six daughters," was her response.

Which I didn't get at the time, but I later realized she would have had to have been banged an awful lot to produce that many offspring. Therefore, pretty darn fuckable.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Also...if you had gamed her better you could have gotten her to introduce you to her GRANDdaughters....who hopefully look as good as she supposedly did 60 years ago.

Talk about elderly chat!
I like where this post is going.

How did you exactly phrase how hot was she?

WIA

Decent joke, 6/10, WNB 80 year old granny because I would not want my dick to get dusty.

That takes an elderly opener to a whole new level. OP could you please drop us an old folks home data sheet I wanna learn from your master ways.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (06-02-2016 11:58 AM)Homeboyy280 Wrote:  

So I was cashing in my bottles and cans when I opened an 80 year old chick behind me in line.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Quote: (06-02-2016 06:02 PM)deus_ex Wrote:  

Decent joke, 6/10, WNB 80 year old granny because I would not want my dick to get dusty.

What if she took her dentures out and gave you a gum job?

WIA

The other day I was talking to a girl outside. She said she wanted to take her shoes off and run through a muddy ass puddle. I egged her on "do it do it" or whatever. She didn't, I called her a wimp she giggled.

If this interaction was with a dude I might as well start carrying a man purse, because I'd be a faggot.

(Disclaimer: newbie myself, I talk to girls though.)

Quote: (06-02-2016 06:02 PM)deus_ex Wrote:  

[Image: attachment.jpg31877]   

Take care of those titties for me.