rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever pop a boner in the squat rack?

This is a true but obviously lighthearted post.

Yesterday I was doing squats and during my warmup I just started feeling really awesome all of a sudden and got a boner. [Image: lol.gif] Luckily nobody else was in the gym at the time. This was after a couple of moderately heavy but not difficult squats (75% of my 1 rep max). Is it just a blood flow thing? A surge of T?

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (05-29-2016 08:05 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

This is a true but obviously lighthearted post.

Yesterday I was doing squats and during my warmup I just started feeling really awesome all of a sudden and got a boner. [Image: lol.gif] Luckily nobody else was in the gym at the time. This was after a couple of moderately heavy but not difficult squats (75% of my 1 rep max). Is it just a blood flow thing? A surge of T?

RexImperator yesterday.

[Image: chan.jpg]

On a more serious note, it does happen to me sometimes. Especially when there are women in the gym. They don't even have to be pretty either. Weight lifting goggles are 10 times stronger than beer goggles.

no

No, but I once took way too much preworkout and shit my pants horribly while I was taking a piss in the gym toilet.

I had just finished 3 sets of squats. Given the explosive, liquid nature of the accident, I have no idea how it didn't come out during the squats.

Dodged a poop bullet on that one.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Not lifting but I have while rowing, depending on the exact position of my junk.

I've popped a boner every time I've used a squat rack.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Boner? Here's some hidden cam footage of my little guy while squatting or moving any heavy weight in general.

[Image: bike%20camping%20scared%20turtle.jpg]

I've never popped a boner in the squat rack, but then I've seen some girls get a little frisky on the foam roller, and start moaning when they straighten out their piriformis.
I sometimes get one while doing hyperextensions. All that rubbing.......

Is this why they say "Go hard"?

Never while squatting, but post workout sometimes I reckon I've hit just the right volume because I get a boner that night (and throughout the next couple of days) that's rock hard and makes it hard to sleep. All I want to do if fuck, pity it hasn't happened in a while.

Yeah.

Usually my blood is every where else but my pecker. What is your diet like? High in Nitirc oxide?

Now that I'm taking Yohimbe I might, but so far, no.

This happens to me all the time and also happens when I bicycle as a warmup.

A few years ago I would go to the gym very early in the morning (like 430 - 5 AM) it was always the same crew, me and probably 7-8 other people. One of whom was a teacher that I'd talk to. She was a thickie, but a goodie with a fine ass. Seeing her work out most mornings I developed an attraction towards her.

Anyway, one morning I was finishing up a warm-up on the bike and had a raging boner. I was also wearing gym pants where it was obvious.

As I walked down the stairs she was on one of those 'butt blaster' glute machines. She looked at me, looked at my boner then immediately turned her face towards the floor and smirked. I saw this as a green light to escalate. After I finished my workout that day I talked to her and got her number. I banged her a few weeks later.

Boner game anyone? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-30-2016 12:47 PM)Neo Wrote:  

This happens to me all the time and also happens when I bicycle as a warmup.

A few years ago I would go to the gym very early in the morning (like 430 - 5 AM) it was always the same crew, me and probably 7-8 other people. One of whom was a teacher that I'd talk to. She was a thickie, but a goodie with a fine ass. Seeing her work out most mornings I developed an attraction towards her.

Anyway, one morning I was finishing up a warm-up on the bike and had a raging boner. I was also wearing gym pants where it was obvious.

As I walked down the stairs she was on one of those 'butt blaster' glute machines. She looked at me, looked at my boner then immediately turned her face towards the floor and smirked. I saw this as a green light to escalate. After I finished my workout that day I talked to her and got her number. I banged her a few weeks later.

hahaha! This is an amazing story.

Sadly, I've never gotten a boner during the gym.

hanging leg raises. Not sure if its the friction or the movement. Not everytime, nor does there need to be a female even there. But it does happen.

Must be nice to pop a boner and have it go unnoticed.

When Uncle Cr33pin pops a boner everyone in a 3 miles radius can see the bulge... Shit man Ray Charles could see my erection [Image: cool.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

No but ive popped a boner on the bench while watching a fine ass girl do squats on the squat rack

One of my best friends goes one step beyond this.

When he exerts himself too hard with certain exercises (he told me pullups/downs and dips are the worst - or best maybe? [Image: huh.gif]) he has a bonerless orgasm and blows a load in his shorts.

His new girlfriend forced him to get it checked out. He's gone to two different urologists and neither one has never, ever heard of it. He's also the horniest person I know by far and has the ability to fuck 8-10+ times in 24 hours, it's probably some prostate sensitivity issue.

Quote: (05-30-2016 12:47 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Boner game is legit.

If a chick sees you're hard for her and you own your boner, you'll probably smash it.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

How could I miss this? Dammit.

I know it's very normal to have boners in every moment but some of yor stories are very funny, specially the boner game.

[Image: WdbUVpMIZ2uAg.gif]

Boner game recognized.

Gym boner game. Guy gets his membership revoked. Figures a female would complain.

Quote: (06-03-2016 04:19 PM)iRONIN Wrote:  

Gym boner game. Guy gets his membership revoked. Figures a female would complain.

^

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Well when it happened to me with that girl it wasn't that obvious. It was more 'down and to the side', sticking out enough for her to glance and take notice. I would never walk around the gym pitching a tent like that [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (05-29-2016 10:15 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

No, but I once took way too much preworkout and shit my pants horribly while I was taking a piss in the gym toilet.

I had just finished 3 sets of squats. Given the explosive, liquid nature of the accident, I have no idea how it didn't come out during the squats.

Dodged a poop bullet on that one.

Wrong thread, buddy.

You need to post stories like this here. It's where they belong.

I'm the King of Beijing!

My girl lifts with me, and has a sick body. Thus, I'm at half-mast during most workouts.

Popped a full erection while doing romanian deadlifts once. Try that one.