rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why 'nice guy' game works in Peru

Peruvian guys treat women like shit. Not all of them, mind you, but enough that almost every woman I talk with says she can't stand Peruvian men and she prefers to be alone rather than dealing with them any more.

The men are babied by their mothers growing up, and once they get a girl they expect her to take over the mother's role. She is going to clean up after him, cook his meals, wash his clothes, and if she dares question things it is not unlikely for him to rough her up.

Peruvian men drink until they are sloppy drunk, then at 4 or 5am go home and puke and piss and shit all over the place, then expect the girl who stayed home to spread her legs, then clean up his mess afterward. If she doesn't she gets smacked around.

The men have zero respect for the women. I was talking with a pretty 20 year old the other day and she told me a story about when she was 8 months pregnant with her second child by her long-time boyfriend. There was no food in the house so she waddled to the store to get something to eat. She saw her boyfriend with his friends and some of the local slutty girls smoking and drinking in a bar. The guy is an evangelical Christian, has a job and some money, and is considered a good guy here. When she brought this up to her friends and family they acted like it was her fault, and when she refused to accept the blame she was ostracized from the family.

Peruvian men treat women like meat. Yesterday I was walking down the street and in front of me was walking an attractive girl. Some dumbass saw her coming and pulled out his phone to video her walking toward him, talking shit and pushing the camera in close to her chest and butt as she walked by.

This is just a sample, but I could keep going. When guys come here and try to pick up girls by being a badass or cocky/funny or whatever then fail, this is why. She has dealt with this sort of crap all her life, and she doesn't need some foreign dude bringing more b.s. for her to deal with.

Foreign men have a reputation of being much more respectful toward women, of not getting trashed, of generally not being the sort of dick that Peruvian men tend to be. If you are kind to a Peruvian woman, treat her with respect and consideration, and ultimately make her life more pleasant, you will be amazed at how loving and giving she can be in return.

In other words, foreign men can be the caretakers of the babies the Alphas left them with.

This is the same sob story Colombian women have been crying about for years. Actually, if you travel all the countries in SA and Central America, you'll be surprised to hear the same story from local women about their local men.

Yes, they want the nice guy: attention, validation, manipulation, nice dinners, put her on a pedastal and open doors for her. However, don't be fooled into thinking she will not SEXUALLY respond to the disrespectful jerk who knows how to push her buttons.

Those local guys pulling out their video camera zooming in on her ass unapolegitically and acting disrespectful are getting more ass and impregnating women with zero consequences. Why? Because they know their race abd what buttons to push to get her to spread her legs regardless of his manners.

The women will naturally look for the nice guy to be the provider, comforter and ticket out of the hell she thinks she is in.

Mixx

I have to say that description of Peruvian men made them sound....good.

Peruvian men are macho! Selva you oughta be like them, being a nice guy will only get you a wife.

by the way do you happen to have a video of that chick[Image: tongue.gif]?

Casting pearls before swine....

Quote:Quote:

This is the same sob story Colombian women have been crying about for years. Actually, if you travel all the countries in SA and Central America, you'll be surprised to hear the same story from local women about their local men.

This is the same story not only in Latin America but in SE Asia too. The girls just say this shit (the men here are violent, they are drunks, they treat us bad) to try and impress us foreigners and make us feel like we're better than the locals.

Quote: (07-22-2011 03:27 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

This is the same story not only in Latin America but in SE Asia too. The girls just say this shit (the men here are violent, they are drunks, they treat us bad) to try and impress us foreigners and make us feel like we're better than the locals.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Think about it. 6 foot white guy comes rolling into Peru (or Cambodia), is throwing money around like it's candy, makes more in a week than the locals do in a month, is good-looking and well-dressed, is banging a new chick every other night, and some stubby Peruvian girl looks at him and thinks, "Oh, I better lie to him so he doesn't feel inferior." Puhleeease.

A lot of women in third world countries get treated like shit and their perception of westerns is that they're very kind and respectful. I don't see how this is a controversial statement or how it threatens your super-alpha-manliness-deluxe status. It certainly doesn't prevent us from getting laid constantly in these places.

The only reason the whole, "be a complete dick" thing works in the US is because women are fucking pampered here and have developed massive senses of entitlement. Our idea of "alpha" (teasing, negging, etc.) isn't even on the radar to a lot of these other women in poorer countries. I barely even tease when I'm abroad. I don't have to. I just get confused looks. You could talk about poetry and truffles all night and they'd still go home with you in some of these countries.

The approachable girl, is normally heart breaked for some reason and most of them "hate" men. This is the truth all over the world!

If you can make yourself appealing, you'll always be the "nice guy" until you prove them they were wrong.

Treat women with respect. You'll feel good with yourself and they will remember you as a white sheep in a dark flock (no racist discrimination intended. I'm sure you'll understand what I meant to say).

Quote: (07-22-2011 04:57 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

You could talk about poetry and truffles all night and they'd still go home with you.

You mean like this dude? [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

LOLOLOL Mixx...

Do keep in mind that I'm speaking as a 6'2" decent-looking white guy. In many of these countries (Peru, Thailand, Indonesia), that does like 80% of the work for you by itself.

Quote: (07-22-2011 05:13 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

You mean like this dude? [Image: lol.gif]

We find the defendant GUILTY on all the charges and sentence him to life imprisonment in a men colony with nothing but his laptop and webcam, providing him also a wireless network connection for him to post on youtube for community service.

You must have missed it when this guy beat his girlfriend up after a few shots of guaro. Then I told her I would take care of her and it was on!

Quote: (07-22-2011 05:46 PM)Ajiaco Wrote:  

You must have missed it when this guy beat his girlfriend up after a few shots of guaro. Then I told her I would take care of her and it was on!

But that's not nice guy game Ajiaco, that's comforter game:

These guys can explain it better:

Mixx

Think about it. 6 foot white guy comes rolling into Peru (or Cambodia), is throwing money around like it's candy, makes more in a week than the locals do in a month, is good-looking and well-dressed, is banging a new chick every other night, and some stubby Peruvian girl looks at him and thinks, "Oh, I better lie to him so he doesn't feel inferior." Puhleeease.

It make sense. She doesn't want you to think she's just interested in you because you're white and foreign she wants you to think she's interested in you for a genuine reason, because you're different, special, not like the horrible drunken local man. It's a ruse. Believe it if you like, that's fine. Either way we're all gonna get laid in countries like Peru and Thailand.

Yeah. Thank god those third world girls told me they were beaten, otherwise I wouldn't of banged them. *rolls eyes*

Just to clarify, what kind of Peruvian girls are we talking about here? Is it the short, indigenous-looking dirt-poor Peruvian girls or the pretty middle-class girls with Spanish features living in Lima? There's a world of difference between the two. A tall fair-skinned westerner doesn't even have to approach in the bars surrounding the main square in Cusco, regardless of whether he's "nicer" than the local guys or not.

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:13 PM)alchemist Wrote:  

Just to clarify, what kind of Peruvian girls are we talking about here? Is it the short, indigenous-looking dirt-poor Peruvian girls or the pretty middle-class girls with Spanish features living in Lima? There's a world of difference between the two. A tall fair-skinned westerner doesn't even have to approach in the bars surrounding the main square in Cusco, regardless of whether he's "nicer" than the local guys or not.

Are you saying girls in Cusco jump on your dick when you walk in to a venue ? because i have a different experience here.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (07-22-2011 05:20 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

LOLOLOL Mixx...

Do keep in mind that I'm speaking as a 6'2" decent-looking white guy. In many of these countries (Peru, Thailand, Indonesia), that does like 80% of the work for you by itself.

Being a decent looking white guy myself i disagree. If you dont know what you are doing or have no game, you get fucked over by these girls, bleeding you for every cent you have.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (07-22-2011 03:27 PM)Gringo Wrote:  

In most SE asian countries girls look for a white guy but keep a local on the side. Most of the time the local guy knows about this but doesnt care thas his ´girlfriend´ is getting banged by a whitie as long as he gives her money which her dumb ass will give to him.

Dude, compared to picking up a Hot girl in Ukraine or Argentina, getting laid for free in Thailand is a fucking joke. Comparatively it takes no game at all. Sorry, but truth.

I gotta try this Comforter's game on heartbroken chicks[Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:31 AM)Selva Wrote:  

Foreign men have a reputation of being much more respectful toward women, of not getting trashed, of generally not being the sort of dick that Peruvian men tend to be.

Translation: you'll be her walking wallet and a shoulder she'd cry when a local man pumps and dumps her again.

In Thailand if she feels you're "respectful toward women", the next day you'll be giving her money for a dead buffalo or cancer surgery for her dying mother. Don't. No woman (and no man) deserves your respect until they earned it. And it should not be easy.

Quote: (07-22-2011 04:57 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

It makes sense. That's the way women think. They compliment you the same way they want to be complimented themselves, i.e. "you are caring, smart and genuinely good person which makes me feel special", not "you have nice ass, I'd like to fuck you".

One of the reasons for that is that she wants to make herself unique - she (mistakenly) thinks that every other girl would tell him she likes him because he is tall and white and rich, so he should probably be tired of such compliments, but she'd be special and mention none of those things. In reality every other girls tells you the same crap about "Thai men no good, I only love men who care" until you stop it with "then you won't love me because I only care about myself", and when you tell her so, she gets really amused.

Not trying to call anyone out, or cause any beef.... But, looks like Selva is trying to promote his game "coaching", with threads like this and "Oswald the approach machine". I mean more power to you if your game is top notch and you're actually helping guys and enriching lives, but seems like anyone now a days can claim their game is tight and market their shit. Roosh is legit, we all know that, but I'm weary of anyone else trying to promote their shit on these forums.