rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Flag?

Red Flag?

Long time lurker here, this is the first post I'm making. I'm new to game and I guess I'm still in the process of internalizing everything I've been reading about.

I went on a date the other day and it went pretty well. One thing that stuck out is that she didn't want me to open the door for her. She seemed pretty cool otherwise but I'm wondering if that's an indicator she has some deep seated feminist ideas swimming around in her head. Does this stand out as a red flag for you guys?

Red Flag?

You are overthinking it. If this is the only incident, just ignore it and move on. If this continues to happen amongst other similar red flags, you might have something to be concerned about.

Red Flag?

You're probably right. thanks for the response.

Red Flag?

Some women do not conform to a traditionalist mindset. With this obscene culture, I'd be shocked if you didn't see anything out of the ordinary, or deviate from traditionalism.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Red Flag?

Quote: (05-22-2016 06:25 PM)albertnee Wrote:  

One thing that stuck out is that she didn't want me to open the door for her. She seemed pretty cool otherwise but I'm wondering if that's an indicator she has some deep seated feminist ideas swimming around in her head. Does this stand out as a red flag for you guys?

You should only be sorting this out after you've popped a kid bomb on her face.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Red Flag?

Fair enough. I didn't want to reward her for being stupid though

Red Flag?

Thats a big red flag.

But still go for the bang, just don't propose.

Red Flag?

Did she contribute monetarily to the evening?
If so, you're dealing with a head case.

If not, a typical part time feminist. Annoying but typical. She's feminist only when it suits her.

Right now you don't have the skillset to correct her ways.

WIA

Red Flag?

I paid that night but she's already asked to go out again so it can be her treat. Was saying she felt bad that I paid for everything.

Red Flag?

Get her to open the door for you everywhere you go. Then you'll be actually internalizing the pill

Red Flag?

Her paying for the next date, if she actually does, is her investing in you.

Chances are low that you're good at chivalry, those skills have been lost to the ages.

But, when she invests, she's seeking return.

She probably likes you as a boyfriend.

You want a girl to pursue you, but with the right mindset. Personally, I would not bang a girl like this unless I was open to being her man.

You can of course sleep with her, and she'll start to think of the two of you as a couple.

What is hard to do is to bang her and then change her mindset or change her mind before the bang.

Her feminist moves are a distraction from her real motives.

WIA

Red Flag?

Indeed. I'm still trying to decide how I want to go about things. I live near Chicago and women around here want boyfriends. The girls that don't are still shamed somewhat. I had a convo yesterday where this girl was angry that women were giving it up without being in a relationship. Said it makes it hard for her tho find a guy.

I don't really have an interest in an ltr at the moment but the girls down for an fwb arrangement seem to have really high notch counts. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given what I've learned here but it's one thing to read about and another to actually see it.

I get disgusted when these girls talk to me. Some of them don't even pretend they're not huge whores. So maybe that means I'm more of a mini ltr guy.

Red Flag?

You need to change your mind about the inevitability of the environment.

If you're the man, she will take whatever role you offer her. In practice that means giving her an emotional rollercoaster that no other guy is capable of when you're not in the sack, and wild passionate sex when you are.

That might start with you telling her what's up when you see her in person.

- I'm really digging our vibe
- What are you trying to get out of this?
- Cause I can see where this is heading
- I'm in a weird place right now.
- This is what I'm offering
- If that's not what you want, tell me

If she wants more, get up and leave.

If she's cool, then you set the rules.
After rules are set, then you stick to them.

Traditionally guys do this after the first bang. But they set themselves up as players to begin with.

In the future, it's always better to start with the good time vibe even if you want a relationship. She has to win you over.

Keep in mind, I don't know the exact situation. Just understand the principles involved.

WIA