rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shrill: Notes from a UGLY FAT Woman by Lindy West

Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman by Lindy West

http://www.amazon.com/Shrill-Notes-Woman...lindy+west

[Image: laugh2.gif]

The Publisher looks like the BIGGEST Omega Fag!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmoJwAgEb1/

[Image: laugh5.gif]

This book would be great in the toilet for wiping your ass!

There is already a Lindy West thread but....
Quote: (05-21-2016 08:08 AM)muscless Wrote:  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmoJwAgEb1/

Comment from that pic
jpanseaLindy this is awesome!!!! You look beautiful!
[Image: fp42xlM.gif]

From the Amazon reviews
"It's literally the new Bible."―Caitlin Moran, NYT bestselling author of How to Be a Woman
[Image: giphy-2.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

1 star review left - feel free to add more! ;P

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Don't be bothered by the prevalence of 5 star reviews. They know their shit is failing, so they're running over there to shore up the book's worthless standards.

They'll jerk each other off while the walls continue to crumble around them.

Morbidly obese narcissist celebrated, has large following.

That is now considered mainstream, whereas men who prefer feminine women are misogynists.

She really is patient zero for why I despise feminism.

I did find a picture of her napping after a book signing.

[Image: attachment.jpg31630]   

Quote: (05-21-2016 08:56 AM)CRR Wrote:  

Morbidly obese narcissist celebrated, has large following.

[u]That is now considered mainstream[/u], whereas men who prefer feminine women are misogynists.

She really is patient zero for why I despise feminism.

I did find a picture of her napping after a book signing.

That's a Vietnamese Pot Belly Pig. My family used to have a pair of them called James and Priscilla.

I honestly don't think this is considered mainstream, I doubt most people on the street in NY or LA would know who she was. This is the trick they play: these lefty media types are constantly loud so that you think their voices are the most important, but they're not, they're just shrill.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote:Quote:

That's a Vietnamese Pot Belly Pig. My family used to have a pair of them called James and Priscilla.
I like how you seem to bristle that a noble Vietnamese Pot Belly Pig would be demeaned by the association with Lindy West.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (05-21-2016 11:36 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

I like how you seem to bristle that a noble Vietnamese Pot Belly Pig would be demeaned by the association with Lindy West.

I love when people give them away on Craigslist. Of course I'm going to give babe a good home.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Seriously though. I looked at the amazon reviews. They all fake. The five star reviewers seen to have only read her book.

Aloha!

Lindy West has many unwilling beta orbiters (due to gravitational pull) that she's making give her good reviews, with the promise that they'll be released before they burn up in her atmosphere.

Quote: (05-21-2016 12:09 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I love when people give them away on Craigslist. Of course I'm going to give babe a good home.

You are talking about James and Priscilla here.

Carl Jung

Quote: (05-21-2016 12:52 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Did they tell you James and Priscilla ran away? Maybe they went to live on a farm where they'd be happy?

[Image: P1090991.JPG]

Aloha!

You are making innocent porkers pay for Lindy's sins. This is immoral and unacceptable, and saying aloha doesn't make it all better. I refuse to see pigs in this way!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Carl Jung

Pigandry is an unacceptable social construct.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

I noticed she's starting to look old in that Instagram pic, so I looked her up on Wikipedia to find out her actual age, and stumbled on this photo:

[Image: Lindy_West.jpg]

She'd have to lose about 250 pounds to be considered mediocre herself. That shirt should not come in XXXXXL.

Also, what a hateful bitch. Any chance someone could wear a shirt plastered with "Lord, give me the attitude of a mediocre black woman" without inciting a mob? Any remorse I may have had making fun of her obesity is now obliterated.

She's aged horribly the past couple of years. I remember seeing her debate Jim Norton, who I used to fuck with before he defended Amy Schumer when she jacked Patrice O'Neal for her closing bit on her HBO special, about rape jokes on W. Kamau Bell's SJW show and she looks like she's aged 5-10 years in the last 2. She smashed through the wall Kool-Aid man style. GQ was cutting her checks for awhile, if anyone needed another reason to not read that rag.

Gary her agent looks scared because she is four times bigger than him, she is huge!

I never should've associated a Vietnamese Pot Bellied Pig with a land whale, I apologize.

Quote: (05-21-2016 03:44 PM)Delta Wrote:  

I noticed she's starting to look old in that Instagram pic, so I looked her up on Wikipedia to find out her actual age, and stumbled on this photo:

She'd have to lose about 250 pounds to be considered mediocre herself. That shirt should not come in XXXXXL.

Also, what a hateful bitch. Any chance someone could wear a shirt plastered with "Lord, give me the attitude of a mediocre black woman" without inciting a mob? Any remorse I may have had making fun of her obesity is now obliterated.

Exactly. She could start off by being a mediocre white woman.

Instead of being nasty as hell towards anyone who doesn't believe in her radical feminism, instead of being morbidly obese, she could aim for being a dumpy, bitter, but occasionally tolerable white woman.

That would be a huge improvement for her.

The irony is that she still retains her arrogance, angry as hell at the world for not adapting to her, and then has the audacity to mock the supposed 'mediocre white man'. So she's mentally ill in addition to being morbidly obese, and yet is the hero to feminists. That's really says a lot about feminists.

I was shocked to learn that Lindy lives in Seattle.

Aloha!

Observe how, whenever someone from the manosphere writes a book, the emphasis is almost always on self-improvement. When Lindy West writes a book, she proclaims how obnoxious she is right in the title.

The hippo has a ring on her finger, looks like she's married.

Someone should Photoshop a MAGA cap on Lindy.

Quote: (05-21-2016 01:21 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2016 12:52 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Did they tell you James and Priscilla ran away? Maybe they went to live on a farm where they'd be happy?
Aloha!

No, my childhood was very real.

I was quite young at the time, but I believe we sold them to the local huntsman for dog food in the end, they were too old for eating. We did the same with an old, sick Shetland pony. We used to eat the piglets though, we had a deal with the butcher where he'd get a good price on the rest if he butchered a couple for us.

We also had sheep, and ate their children too. Again, same deal with the butcher.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (05-21-2016 03:44 PM)Delta Wrote:  

No real man, even a mediocre one would give her the time of day. Maybe she is setting her standards too high as a cry for help due to her own misgivings.

Hmm....i wonder what they are? [Image: huh.gif]

She is definitely suffering from Lindy West Disease.

Quote: (05-22-2016 11:01 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

The hippo has a ring on her finger, looks like she's married.

[Image: JennyJimenez_366-780x520.jpg]