rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papaiela Progress Report

Papaiela Progress Report

Hello guys,

So I thought about writing this thread in order to keep track of my game improvement as well as give some inspiration to the guys who are just starting out. I will have some free time in the next 3 months and I would like to improve my game and myself in a general manner.

My background:

A little bit about myself, I'm in the 22-25 age range with middle eastern traits. I am 5 ft 7 and I started game 6 months ago as well as several self improvement activities along with it. Before that, I spent my last two years in the library studying like crazy which I regret but now I can spend more time working on myself rather than worrying too much about school.

Game Assessment:

In terms of game, I consider myself intermediate rather than a newbie. I have been going out consistently for the last months around 3 times a week (most of the times with a wing) and I also did some Day Game but I still have some Approach anxiety in certain locations (near my social circle: university and my neighborhood). One of my goals is actually to overcome this fear. My game knowledge is fine since I have read several books ( Day Bang, Bang,The Game...) but more practice is needed from my part. My body language has improved tremendously as well as my vocal projection.

My night game is pretty good, I can open easily, vibe pretty well, tease easily and be physical. My sticking points are as follows: 1) Calibrate more the conversation between teasing and serious conversation. 2) Push for the pull. This is a tricky one since I cannot bring girls home. NO EXCUSE
My Daygame needs more work since I have approached less during the day than at night. I approached a lot during the last two weeks (See App. Thread) but I have been flaked a lot since I do not build rapport. My baiting and my rambling need a bit more work an I will dedicate time for this. I simply need to put more work on Daygame overall.

Self-improvement:

In terms of self improvement activities, I have been doing salsa lessons for about 4 months but have not been consistent. Salsa has improved my body language skills, my dancing skills and my presence around women. I recommend it to anyone who is starting out. I have not been going to Salsa clubs but it helped my Game big time.

Secondly, I took an improvisation class which helped me be more creative and my public speaking skills. Furthermore, Improv' helped me come up with many routines, especially after the class where the creativity was at its highest. One of my future plans is to take more impro classes and acting class since I think these skills are directly transferable to GAME. Thirdly, I have been going to the gym consistently for the past 3 months and I have seen some results so far. Lastly, I have traveled alone and spent some bucks on my wardrobe.

My Goals:

- Approach 3-5 times a day
- Go to Toastmasters (2x a week)
- Continue going to the gym
- Continue Salsa
- Talk to 5 random people a day
- Study for 4 hours a day
- Watch one episode of Seinfeld a day
- Ramble for 45 min a day
- Limit masturbation to once a week

Let's do this!

(Disclaimer: English is not my first nor my second language so grammar mistakes are expected in my posts if you cannot tolerate them do not bother reading).

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 1

Today was a hell of a big Day, if I continue in this rhythm I will make big improvement. First, I went to Toastmasters. I have not delivered a speech per se because there were not any suggested to me but I talked two times where I presented myself and spoke at the end about how I liked the presentation. I will be returning to this next week. On my way to it, I chit chatted with an old man in the subway and a cashier in the coffee shop. I had a bunch of interactions like this all throughout the day and I feel like they help a lot to not put pressure on myself.

I approached 3 girls today I feel like I could have done better but I am satisfied. I was not very time efficient, I will have to do better tomorrow in terms of time efficiency. I actually have made my list of day venues a while ago to avoid that so now is the time to use it.

1st Approach: hb 7 static

I am in the mall and I see this cute girl standing and checking her phone.

Me: Excuse me I really like your backpack it looks really robust did you get if from
American Apparel?

Her: No, I actually don't remember. Let me check... (She checks her backpack)..
Oh it's a back given by some student university association.

Me: Oh cool, I really like it I mean the color and everything it looks very robust.The reason I asked you is because I need a new one.

As you can see mine is all ripped. I show her my backpack and the cut. Besides, I need something that is more trendy... You know backpack's are like

dogs you have to multiply their age by 10 to get their real age... How old is your backpack?

Her: Hahah yeah. I got it 5 years ago. It's very resistant.

Me: Oh nice, I bought mine last year now it's all ripped. I drop some more joke about how often she uses it and then continue.

I continue talking about her piercing and piercings in general. Finally, I go for the close. I get her name drop some joke, get her number and finally ejaculate.

2nd approach: Cute asian (7) moving

Me: Excuse me, do you speak English?

Her: (confused face) Yes (but she does not)

Me: Oh cool I was just wondering if you knew where the metro was I am a bit lost here.

Her: It's over there. First street turn left.

Me: Oh thanks... You look Vietnamese are you?

Her: Oh no I'm South Korean..

Me: Oh Gimchi [Image: smile.gif] I had a friend blah blah blah I ramble about South Korea some more. It turned out she was a tourist and she is leaving tomorrow.

I helped her find a museum and we talked some more. I hug her and close her and I leave. I did not ask if she had plans for tonight which is dumb, she was pretty receptive.

3rd approach: In the subway (6 half lesbian half vegetarian)

Me: Hey! Nice tattoo, where did you do it?

Her: Oh let me think, this one I did it in X shop...

Me: Cool, it really looks nice. I don't like her face and I eject.

I have been flaked on a lot these last two weeks mainly because I'm not building enough rapport / comfort. I need to understand more this and find a way to implement it more to my game.

I also went to Salsa and suggested to this girl to go dance this weekend I will see how it goes. My delivery was off but she was still okay.

If you guys have any advice or ideas you would like to share please don't hesitate.

To be continued.

Papaiela Progress Report

Sounds like you got the whole lifestyle going man, keep up the good work!

As far as the approaches, the first one, probably stayed on the back pack topic a little too long. You want to move on to several different topics fairly quickly. But you still sounded like you did well. When you get the number, you didn't really say how you did it.... usually you want to seed the pull. So something like "so what's the BEST coffee shop around here (in sort of a challenging tone)." Oh cool, let's check it out". Either do the insta date, or seed the number for coffee.

Also, try not to ejaculate after getting the number lol... (that's literally what you wrote)... I died laughing reading that! I know you meant eject haha

2nd approach... "Oh cool I was just wondering if you knew" - just sounds kinda beta. It can work, if you go into something else. But like I said in the first approach comment, I try to challenge them with my question. Like, "HEY, quick question... BEST restaurant in Area (whatever part of town you're in)." And you can come back with several things here: "WHAT! I HATE (place)" (with a smirk and obvious joking tone). And then go into what is your fav place and why.

Keep up the good work bro, sounds like you're doing well!

PS EYE CONTACT! She has to KNOW you want to f her, she has to feel that the interaction is Man to Woman, not friend to friend, or stranger looking for directions to other stranger. Get it, Good! haha

Papaiela Progress Report

One more comment... on the 3rd approach, who cares if you didn't like the face. Just use her for practice. Treat the pick up just as any other (or try something new you've been working on or thinking about trying). Seed the pull, go for the number close. You don't HAVE to hit her up. But you could... you could practice your text game. You could practice having the Day2. You could even practice all the way up until sex. And if you still don't want her at that point, just drop some line right before you hook up like "oh, I'm not over my ex yet... I'm really sorry".

You're in the learning phase right now... EVERYTHING is practice!

Another thought on that... never waste time and make excuses that their aren't any "good sets" to approach. Approach the bad sets and practice!

Keep it up buddy!!

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:14 PM)kevin4usc Wrote:  

One more comment... on the 3rd approach, who cares if you didn't like the face. Just use her for practice. Treat the pick up just as any other (or try something new you've been working on or thinking about trying). Seed the pull, go for the number close. You don't HAVE to hit her up. But you could... you could practice your text game. You could practice having the Day2. You could even practice all the way up until sex. And if you still don't want her at that point, just drop some line right before you hook up like "oh, I'm not over my ex yet... I'm really sorry".

You're in the learning phase right now... EVERYTHING is practice!

Another thought on that... never waste time and make excuses that their aren't any "good sets" to approach. Approach the bad sets and practice!

Keep it up buddy!!

Thanks for the advice, you're right I need to seed the pull when I am closing or a bit before. I did not do it yesterday and today I will do it tmrw. I did not ask her where she usually hangs out which I used to do or suggest anything. I texted her yesterday night saying it was nice meeting her no answer... I need to use GALNUC again this will help me and tighten my baits.

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 2

Today I went to a university campus to approach and study and here is how it went.

Approach 1: In the subway hb 7

Me: Excuse me I really like your boots where did you get them from?

Her: Oh I bought them from a this store in "Hipster" neighborhood. There is a guy who sells them.

Me: Oh cool, I really like the color. They are stylish. So they are handmade?

Her: No no he just sells them.

Me: Oh nice, you wear them all seasons I mean they look very warm blah blah blah

My brain froze here I haven't had my morning coffee and cannot think of any big bait. I thank her for the valuable information and get in the subway.

Approach 2: hb 6

I am walking in the campus trying to find a nice girl to save me from my loneliness and here she comes.

Me: Excuse me do you know where is X building?

Her: Oh it's not here your in the wrong side of the campus.

Me: Shit well I am actually looking for the admission office of X department. Do you know where it is?

Her: I have no idea I don't study here.

Me: Oh you're like me then "a stranger".

I bullshit some more and she tells me that she is going to show me where it is and we started walking and talking. I tease her about her accent. Talk about the weather, school and dance. I close her by saying that we should keep in touch and exchange facebooks. I made a very stupid mistake she wanted to give me the number because hey I am supposed to not have internet on my phone since I am asking for directions but I cut her off and ask for fb.[Image: dodgy.gif]

I actually did seed for the pull here by mentioning Salsa dancing but I will go with GALNUC tomorrow which is more complete. I successfully close her and bounce.

Approach 3: hb 7

I am walking near a park and I see a cute latina passing in front of me. I follow her and open her as she stops.

Me: Excuse me I really like your outfit. My sister has pretty much the same style as you. I would like to know where did you get it from.

Her: Oh I don't remember. Look here the name (she gives me her back and tells me to see which brand is this).

Me: Oh okay. I don't know where that is though

Her: It closed I think I don't remember.

Me: Okay, it looks pretty nice. Hey you look latina. Are you half argentine?

Her: No, I am colombiana.

Me: Oh okay, because you remind me of a friend of mine I met in argentina... She looked like you.

Her: Oh okay

Me: It's good you're not argentina cause I hate the accent. Very ugly.

Her: Yeaah I agree.

Here I forgot what I said exactly I started talking about salsa and how I hate the colombian Salsa because they move too much the feet and stuff... I ask her for the number and I say that we should go dance one day together. She gives it to me and I call her.

Approach 4: hb 7 (in the subway - static)

Me: Excuse me I really like you necklace (I fucking hate it, it's like a dog necklace). My sister has pretty much the same style as you and I would like to buy her the same one. Where did u get it from?

Her: X brand

Me: Oh cool. I really like it, and I am sure she will. I noticed that it's getting popular. A lot of girl have it.

Her: Yeah

Me: Does it hurt you? I mean are you able to breathe it looks very tight and all. Looks like suicide material to me.

Her: Haha no I can breathe it's actually pretty loose.

Me: Well I am going to buy it to my sister either she wears it or I am going to kill her with it.

Her: Hahah

Me: Anyway..I continue rambling and she cuts me off saying she has to go.

Approach 5: hb 6.5 sits next to me waiting for the subway

Me: Excuse me I really like your earrings.

Her: She's on the phone with someone and stops talking. Excuse me?

Me: Oh you're on the phone. Nevermind.

Her: No please go ahead.

Me: I really like your earrings. Where did you get them from.

Her: (Looked disappointed of the opener) X brand and stops talking.

Me: Oh cool they look nice.

I stopped talking and she returned to her conversation, one minute later she moves away from me.

Tonight I went to a High-end venue alone not many sets; there were maybe 2, but the girls are hot. I need to game more in this kind of environment since I was more gaming uni girls. I most likely need a suit and grow my pair of balls to achieve that. I have already been there once with my wing and was feeling uncomfortable because of the age and everyone was well dressed. I did not open and left after 15 min but I still went which is positive.

Concerning my Day Game I think I have to drop more baits and go for GALNUC in order to minimize the flakiness. More rapport comfort is needed too.

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 3:

Today was a shitty day mainly because of masturbation yesterday, my vibe was off but here is how it went.

Approach 1: In the bookstore (cutie 7.5)

Me: Excuse me do you know a good travel book. My friend recommended me X book but I can't find it. I am going to Mexico and I can't decide which one to take?

Her: Oh I recommend the lonely planet books. They are pretty good and are written by people who actually lived there.

Me: Oh okay...

I get cockblocked by an old lady she asks me where X books are and would not shut her mouth for the next 15 min. The cutie ejects and I thank her. I am stuck there with an 80 yo. She talks to me about war, the american culture, Europe, her restaurant in Italy, globalisation... The art of rambling ladies and gentlemens.

Approach 2: waiting for the subway (static 6.5)
I notice we have the same running shoes.

Me: Hey nice shoes.

Her: Thanks.
I move my feet so she can see my shoes, she smiles.

Me: Since when do you have them?

Her: I don't remember (very closed BL)

Me: Oh okay, mine are just 3 months old. You know what I hate when people wear the same clothes as me. Could you please stop wearing them Friday?

Her: (She laughs) Yeah sure.

We continue talking about her accent, her country which I went to (she's european). My ramble was pretty good since I would not shut up during the whole trip. When getting in the subway her body litterally shifted away ( She was not looking at me). Too much social pressure for her I guess. She was not very receptive but I continued anyway.

I tried to bring the convo into hobbies and dancing (dropped bait did not bite) and dropped some jokes. Her BL changed as I was talking and turned more towards me but I could not make her feel comfortable since when we got off she would literally look at her phone and leave. She was scared a bit I could tell. Maybe I should have told her about my plans where I was going to build more comfort.

My 3rd approach was with a cute Asian (moving) she just walked away.

4th Approach: I followed this girl and waited until she stopped and I opened her. It's the dumbest approach ever since she was wearing all black I dropped some joke about how she was going to cemetery but she acted weird and I felt pretty bad I don't know if she was bluffing or actually lost somebody. I just apologized and went for the next approach.

5th approach: I see this girl walking facing me, first thing I see is the earrings.

Me: Excuse me I like your earrings did you buy them from Spain?

Her: Oh no. I bought them from X.

Me: Oh cool I thought you bought them from Spain. (My mind froze here, empty balls empty mind) Where is X store.

Her: It's blah blah. She starts moving and says to me you have beautiful eyes. I freeze and she moves away. I should have chased her but did not.

6th approach: I open this static girl with a bike and I start rambling, she ejects 20 sec later.

My game sucked today but I am happy I approached anyway.

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 4:

I did not do any Day approach because I had to study but went out to this pub with my wing. This is a mid-scale venue, people are well dressed and the average age is around 25 I would say. We enter in the pub and notice that there are two girls and we go to stand next to them. My buddy walks away and says we stayed too long to approach so we walk in the pub to see the potential sets we could open. There were two. We come back next to the girls and I notice they have 3 drinks and I open with that. I start having a conversation with this girl and talk about local dance and salsa. As I am getting comfortable I see my buddy frozen next to her friend so we eject.

The second set was pretty intimidating but I went for it anyway to challenge myself. These girls were very tall, well-dressed and cute (8's). I open the first one and she was a bit of a bitch. My buddy is intimidated by this set I can tell since he could not talk to the other one. I am between the two girls and abruptly stop talking to the bitch to open her friend or sister according to her... The sister is pretty receptive but so tall. I try to guess her background but I was off. I talk some more but we eject from this and get out of the pub.

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 5:

I did 3 Day approaches yesterday 2 of them walked away and one rejected me. My rambling is getting better, rambling session where I talk alone are starting to finally payoff. I need to do the same thing with baits.

Approach 1: (hb 8.5 - moving)

She's walking towards me in the subway. I see that she's holding a drink so I ask Excuse me that looks yummy what is it? She answers me and she walks away Daaaavid's Tea. Okay I should have let her continue walking and approach her when she was static or open her directly.

Approach 2: (hb 7.5 - moving)

In the subway entrance she's walking towards me I see that she has a hat and open with that. She's not receptive and walks away. Mistake again when moving it's better to go direct.

Approach 3: (hb 7 - static)

I hesitated before opening this one since there were people surrounding me.

Me: Excuse me it might seem a bit random but I really like ur shoes and was wondering where did u buy them?

Her: Guess

Me: Oh okay, the reason I am asking is because my best friend has her birthday in few weeks and I need to find her a gift. Those shoes look nice I think she will like them since she has a similar style as yours. She's a bit more gothic though do these exist in black?

Her: I bought them last year but if I remember correctly yeah they had them in black.

Me: Okay cool, I will check them out. I was thinking about buying her a bracelet or a necklace something more "standard" as I find it pretty hard to buy gifts to girls they can be very picky blah blah. I need something that cannot be wrong. If it were you what would you like to receive as a gift?

Her: Mmm I don't know I think it's the intention that counts. You should maybe try to buy her make up

Me: Haha my knowledge is very limited in that area but I think it's pretty safe to go with make up...

Her: Yeah try that....

I notice that she has a necklace and talk about it and about the meaning of it. I show her mine and bullshit some more. I did not drop bait if I remember correctly. We got off the train in the same station so I go for the close.

Me: Hey it was nice talking to u. We should meet up after, do u have a phone number (Horrible I know).

Her: No sorry I don't have a phone.

Papaiela Progress Report

DAY 6 & 7:

I did not approach yesterday but I did today:

App. 1: I am waiting for the subway and I see this cute girl. I open her with the shoes. I ask about information, ramble and say how about my friend has the same style as her. I ramble a lot and she's involved in the conversation. We get in the subway and continue talking about the transition from work to grad school. I ramble and talk some more. Before I bait, she goes and says that she has a date . Nice ask if she has some ritual before going on a date I bs some more. Turned out she was going on a date with a girl... She analyzes my technique of approach and say that it's a good one lol. I got off in the next station and wished her some dick.

Later tonight, I went to a pub with my buddy to game and there were a lot of sets. I opened this girl from Colombia, I talked to her for a good hour. I feel like I teased her too much though and did not try to build any rapport nor I tried to make her feel comfortable around me. I could sense the attraction but no rapport and comfort. By the end of the interaction, all she was saying was you're so funny while holding eye contact with me. I got her number but the lack of comfort and rapport will probably cost me the date AGAIN. I texted two girls I closed yesterday none of them replied so far.

Papaiela Progress Report

Some of these approaches weren't very good. But the good thing is that you are approaching random girls who you would have had a 0% chance with if you did nothing.

Don't let these blowouts discourage you, hopefully it will be water off a ducks back soon if it isn't already.

Maybe it's just me, but I would never say "yummy" cause it sounds really faggy

What did you text these sloots?

Anyway good work

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (05-27-2016 11:34 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Some of these approaches weren't very good. But the good thing is that you are approaching random girls who you would have had a 0% chance with if you did nothing.

Don't let these blowouts discourage you, hopefully it will be water off a ducks back soon if it isn't already.

Maybe it's just me, but I would never say "yummy" cause it sounds really faggy

What did you text these sloots?

Anyway good work

I agree my DG needs more work but I feel like I am improving. I am following the Roosh model and when I break it down I would say that I am good with the opening part, rambling but my baiting and closing need work as you can see in the approaches I usually don't go that far. I am practicing every day alone bullshitting for 30 min so it should help.

For the texting I just adopted a new strategy. I will try to build some comfort make basic conversation with them since the girls I approached are pretty young 18-20 range I feel like they need to be more comfortable with me and tease them sometimes to keep things alive.

For example, the girl I closed in the university campus we talked about exams and this coffee shop she told me about. I will suggest to her to meet next week.

The girl I closed in the mall did not reply to my text (It was nice meeting you- papaiela). I did not text the two Colombianass I am planning to do so tomorrow and one I will call.

Thank you for your encouragements!

I went out yesterday with my buddy to this pub and then we went to a club. In the pub, I chatted up some Brazilian girls. They were very receptive one of them was laughing and making strong eye contact. I did not close her but I will see her next week. I saw a girl I closed months ago in the bookstore in the pub, I did not bother saying Hi. I game more and talk/tease, me and my buddy were the center of the party.

We get out and head to the club / pub. We dance a bit to get create the good "vibe" have fun and then we go open some sets. This place is broken into two places a club part and pub part. The pub part, it's tables with social circles and people having a drink. This is my favorite place since I can just go sit and talk to people. But there are few sets available. I opened the girls that were sitting at our left and they just blew us off which is fine since two cuties came to sit next to us. I open again and start rambling about their bracelets and what it means some cold reading. I continue bullshitting but the girls would not contribute to the conversation it fades down and we decide to go to the dancefloor again. I just hated it, it was packed and no game was really possible.

I am thinking of reducing more my night game and focus more on DG. Masturbation just killed my motivation this week.

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (05-17-2016 07:18 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

- Ramble for 45 min a day

How do you practise rambling?

Papaiela Progress Report

For rambling, I try to find pictures of girls with random props on google images and I start bullshitting. Today, I typed "German girl"/"girl with sunglasses" on google and started bullshitting. Then, I tried to ramble about books and laptops.

Some updates guys:

I have been approaching but not enough. Since I wrote my first post I approached around 30 girls. That's around 2 approaches per day and my goal is between 3 and 5. That's a miss in my view, I should and I can do better.

I closed 6 girls, so 6/30 I can do way better if I actually make it to the close part and improved my game. Out of the 30 I ejected in around 8 of them before the closing.

I am a bit frustrated because of the lack of results combined with the lack of logistics I can't bring girls home. I put more and more self-limiting beliefs in my brain. This is not good.

On the more positive side, I have been able to ramble for at least 45 min a day, I went to Toastmasters this week and I went to the gym. I am improving but I decided to start to go more direct in my approaches Krauser style. I did it today and it was messy. I am learning this new technique. I want both techniques in my arsenal, so I will work on both. One for targets that are static and the other when it is moving.

I will start posting weekly updates from now on.

Thank you for reading guys! And if you have any advice don't hesitate.

Papaiela Progress Report

Week 3:

Positive:

I went out twice this week-end. On Friday, we went to this club / pub me and my buddy. I opened around 6 sets but only two were memorable.

The first set was composed of one cute brunette and one cute blondinette. I went with the brunette, I chatted her up, teased her and most importantly was physical. Everything was perfect until they decided to go inside. We did not try to stick with them because it was still early.

My buddy opened the second set, he took the cute girl and I took her ugly friend. I did a good job as a wing man, I gamed the friend and prevented any cockblocking from her part. My buddy stayed with his girl for a while and I was stuck there. Fast forward, the ugly chick ended up kissing me and my friend closed her friend. I feel like I sacrificed this night to help my friend, the problem is I don't think he would do the same for me.

On Saturday, I went to an upscale venue the girls were pretty and more receptive (for the most part) than where I have been before, this is a bit counter-intuitive. I was a bit intimidated but it went well overall.

I had one approach that almost killed my vibe at the beginning of the night. Me and my buddy approached this group of girls. I chatted up one of them, make some jokes, everything was going well until she asked about my background.

As soon as I told her, she immediately went to talk to her friend in the ear and ejected immediately. She was turned off. This is the second time something like this happened to me.

Right after this, I had my best approach of the night. I saw this cute girl sitting by the bar talking to her friend. While we were talking strategy, her friend goes to the washroom I immediately go take her friends place.

I cracked some jokes, cold read her a bit and teased her, the discussion went on for a good 20 minutes. It was pretty good but I felt like the interaction died a bit at the end. My buddy could not take care of the friend when she came back.

So my plan was to eject and re-open her after since it was early in the night. Bad idea since she found somebody else.. In retrospect, I think I should have tried to build some rapport and suggested to dance right away.

I opened few sets later but nothing happened. I will be going back there soon.

More in the positive side, I haven't jerked off for 8 days now and I have completed my rambling and reading sessions. Furthermore, I have created a excel spreadsheet with all the approaches I have done since the beginning of this program as well as a spreadsheet with my everyday habits. Lastly, I have watched one episode of Seinfeld a day.

Missed Opportunities to improve:

This week I did not Day Game because I had to study and most importantly because I was too lazy. I also did not go to the gym and missed my salsa classes. I missed Toastmasters too. Shame on me.

Take aways:

I don't push the interactions to the maximum. I need to stay with the girl if I feel like there is a chance I can close and not eject. Lead her more, let's go dance. Be more decisive. Another thing that hinders my results is the altruist (beta) in me that is willing to sacrifice a night for my buddy and get the ugly chick. I am actually considering going solo sometime this week and rely on myself. I need to go after what I want - The beautiful girls and not settle with ugly chicks I could have gotten without game.

Thanks for reading guys! And If you have any advice please don't hesitate.

Papaiela Progress Report

I am back again.

A lot has happened to me this last month. I finally ended a 5 months dry spell by fucking a chubby Brazilian girl. I escorted her to her place and she let me in to feed me with some bananas lol. As we get in, she started getting uncomfortable and acting all weird because her roommate was sleeping. I ate my banana and drunk a glass of water. When I was done I tried to go to her bedroom. She wouldn't let me, so I decide fuck it. I went to her bedroom and laid on her bed until she came. She came to sit near me and we started kissing... Then LMR my hand is inside her but she wouldn't let me take off the clothes. I take off my clothes first and then she let it go. I fucked her and came in her face. Then I go back home.

I fucked her another time at my place... After eating Thai we go fuck at my place.. I don't like to be seen with her and kissing in public but I like fucking her better than my hand. I will probably fuck her again if I don't find better.

Fast forward to last week, I went out 3 times at night and I learned few things.

On Thursday, I got AMOG'ed for the first time in my entire life. I was dancing and kissing this girl on the dance floor, everything was fun until I let her go for 2 sec and this guy ruined the night. I decided to go talk to him. I stood up but in a needy kind of way... I feel like it turned off the girl after..

On Friday, I went to a latino club. It was nice, girls were beautiful and feminine, the ratio was good but my approach strategy was bad. It's the kind of club where you should sniper approach because everyone can see you when you talk to a girl. After dancing and approaching 4 girls, I got perceived as a social violator.. Girls that I had already opened wouldn't talk to me again.

On Saturday, I went out with my wing to this sausage fest bar... Nothing really happened except with this Brazileira I met. I got her facebook we'll see how it will play out in the future.. It's crazy how I seem to attract only the Brazileiras. I really like them and I hope to get more good looking ones.

After, these 3 nights out. I started reflecting on my game and thinking strategy wise. thread-2834-...pid1343512

I will focus more on day game and salsa venues from now on. I have one month of holiday and I should take advantage of it to improve my game.

Daygame:

I approached 6 girls on Tuesday without much success. My delivery was bad...

I approached 7 girls yesterday and got one phone number and one was under age I did not bother asking... I texted the girl I am waiting for her response. I think it's a good lead but you never know.

I am in a sort of vacation and I really want to improve my day game. I need to give it time and not be frustrated by the results... When I see a guy like Krauser going one year without result, I think I should be more disciplined.

I only did 60 day game approaches since I started this thread.

Papaiela Progress Report

Hey there,
You are making good progress, I am in a similar case as you. I have been daygame beginner for the last 5 months. I am yet to get laid, but had a few dates and some makeouts. I nearly missed out on a cute french girl last week as I hesitated on physical escalation despite the girl being interested on me.

I follow Krauser (as you said,the guy went one year without getting laid in his early days)a lot and I agree that daygame is not easy.Keep it up, never give up, and trying reading some self development books suggested on Roosh.com. They help me a lot.

Gd luck in everythin

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:09 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Hey there,
You are making good progress, I am in a similar case as you. I have been daygame beginner for the last 5 months. I am yet to get laid, but had a few dates and some makeouts. I nearly missed out on a cute french girl last week as I hesitated on physical escalation despite the girl being interested on me.

I follow Krauser (as you said,the guy went one year without getting laid in his early days)a lot and I agree that daygame is not easy.Keep it up, never give up, and trying reading some self development books suggested on Roosh.com. They help me a lot.

Gd luck in everythin

Thanks for the support and bonne chance brokinetic! I really appreciate it, especially now because I feel a bit bitter because of all the effort I put in... but there is no reason to be bitter because I have kissed and fucked more girls in these last 7 months than during my whole life. Game works. Just keep approaching.

For the books, I am currently reading the count of Monte Cristo as well as a farewell to arms but I will probably stop reading the latter because I find it boring as fuck.

About French girls, do you game them in French or English?

I really like the feminine French girls and I can easily connect with them because I speak French and have enough knowledge about the French culture. The girl I kissed last week was my first French and blonde experience before I got Amoged.

She had the accent that I hate but the body and face that I like. She was from the north, from Lille.

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (07-14-2016 02:50 PM)papaiela Wrote:  

Quote: (07-14-2016 11:09 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Hey there,

Gd luck in everythin

Thanks for the support and bonne chance brokinetic! I really appreciate it, especially now because I feel a bit bitter because of all the effort I put in... but there is no reason to be bitter because I have kissed and fucked more girls in these last 7 months than during my whole life. Game works. Just keep approaching.

For the books, I am currently reading the count of Monte Cristo as well as a farewell to arms but I will probably stop reading the latter because I find it boring as fuck.

About French girls, do you game them in French or English?

I really like the feminine French girls and I can easily connect with them because I speak French and have enough knowledge about the French culture. The girl I kissed last week was my first French and blonde experience before I got Amoged.

She had the accent that I hate but the body and face that I like. She was from the north, from Lille.

I normally game French girls in French. Sometimes I use English to but it doesn't change anything. I found that university students in the city I used to live(Grenoble) were quite receptive to my game. But that was about 3- 4 months ago when my game was really bad. Now I am travelling. I just visited Lyon and Toulouse while enjoying Euro 2016. TOday I will be leaving to Eastern Europe for 1 month plus vacation

Gaming in a new town is surely harder as I need to get used to the venues and logistics. so I will be spending at least 5 days in each cities.

Lets see what happens. And keep and gaming!!

Papaiela Progress Report

Nice to meet you guys. Congratulations for both, i am in the forum for some months, i got a few laids in the past when my game was zero. Now I am super busy with job and studies, but since one month and half i always try to game girls in the street,bus,metro,restaurants,gym.

Papaiela, i enjoy your post, but even if i am not an expert, i think you shouldn`t ask do you have phone number? just tell her to give her phone or something i do: i put my cellphone in her hands and tell her Write it while I am smiling. Just be confident.

Also Why don´t you try to be so direct? your openers are okay, but depending of your appareance, some girls can react positive if you mention that she is atractive and you want to meet them more. Especially in night game or the girl who liked your eyes.

About french girl,they are not the cutiest girls, but come on, they are so recepetive, pretty, cool enough, i had great times with some french tourist.

Greetings and keep motivated

Papaiela Progress Report

Quote: (07-15-2016 12:13 PM)Drix Wrote:  

Papaiela, i enjoy your post, but even if i am not an expert, i think you shouldn`t ask do you have phone number? just tell her to give her phone or something i do: i put my cellphone in her hands and tell her Write it while I am smiling. Just be confident.

Also Why don´t you try to be so direct? your openers are okay, but depending of your appareance, some girls can react positive if you mention that she is atractive and you want to meet them more. Especially in night game or the girl who liked your eyes.

About french girl,they are not the cutiest girls, but come on, they are so recepetive, pretty, cool enough, i had great times with some french tourist.

Greetings and keep motivated

Thanks for the support Drix.

I agree that was a mistake, I no longer ask now I take. Give me your phone number. I find that speaking in declarative statement helped me a lot. I try to do it as much as I can to differentiate myself from the average joe who interviews the girls.

Papaiela Progress Report

The girl I number closed last week answered my first text and then went missing...
I thought she was going to be the mother of my children I mean she had everything, the firm ass, the tattoo and the good girl teeth...

I slacked a bit this week because of masturbation combined with a sentiment of bitterness.

This last weekend I went out with two of my friends / wings to a night club. I spit my best game so far and I kissed my second blonde all time. Thin and tall, she was feminine from the outside and masculine as you get closer. I felt her rough hands when I was getting physical, it turned out she was a rugby player... I felt like I gamed her pretty well. The rough hands are disgusting handjobs must be painful with this girl unless you have an oval dick.

I feel like the bitterness is caused by my wings and the need of pussy. What I mean by that is that even though I know that I should only compare my current results to my previous ones, my brain keeps thinking about my wings who probably have 50% of my game yet get more result. I am happy for them in the moment and have no sentiment of jealousy yet my brain plays tricks on me and keeps thinking about this.

I like going out with these guys and I really have fun with them however I feel like I need to stop for a moment and focus on myself more. Go solo and approach more.

On the positive side, I've read a lot this week. I fell in love with the count of Monte cristo. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read it.

I want to become a womanizer. I want to be with all kind of girls and experience this feeling, I want to be able to talk to a girl and make her attracted. I want to become an enchanter. It exhausts the mind and the soul as well as the pocket but that is what I want. And I will go for what I want.

I had a change in mindset this week. I used to hide my background and lie about it and it's pathetic. Today I am embracing it. I am a visible minority in the western world. Just embrace the difference. My face hinders a bit my results but it's not going to get any easier with every terrorist attack making it harder for me to seduce woman but I think I can do better why? Because the difference can be an asset instead of a liability. Yes I can just switch it, not in an annual report but in my mind and in the mind of girls.

I am an exotic man, short and good looking (in my mind).
I am the tropical mango in a world of tasteless apples. I am the kebab in the world of food , the arak in the world of alcohol. A hookah in the world of smoking. Girls want to try different things. They want the hummus instead of the ketchup once in a while. They want to taste something different and I am different.

They want to be transported emotionally and I am a guy with game.

I am Aladdin with the haschich.

Papaiela Progress Report

Nice thread, keep it up.

Papaiela Progress Report

Hey guys!

Just to keep posting and keep you informed. I am taking a little break from game because of other projects I am working on, I am currently working on some jokes in order to do stand up. I am planning on going to an open mic soon. We will see how it goes. I am currently trying to improve my lifestyle and get out of my parents place... Work wise I really don't know what I am going to do of my life as my interests completely shifted when I started game.

I am currently taking my 2nd improv class which is pretty fun. This thing helps a lot I recommend to anyone.

In terms of girls, I have my fuck buddy who is a bit of a freak in bed, she would do everything I ask. She satisfies me but I find her a bit chubby. I will keep her until I have something else.

Papaiela Progress Report

It's the end of my break. I need to come back. I've spent the last month writing, reading and fucking my fuck buddy who just left last week. I made the mistake of stopping the game altogether but I needed it, I was going to break down. I also stopped salsa and going out and I feel like I need to restart all over again but it's no big deal.

I have set new goals for myself:

- Day game
- Salsa venues at least twice a week
- Gym 3x a week

For Daygame, my goal is to do 2 approaches a day and gradually aim to 5. I will report here once a week all my interactions. For the salsa venues I will try to go with people from my class if not I need to go alone.