rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Latin guys pulling in Korea?

So ive been checking alot of the threads on korea, as im going early june. But ive seen alot of threads with white /black gentlemen experiences ,but is there any experiences outside these two? How do people from latin america fare?

Japan and Korea are basically the same as far as 99% of the population is homogenous. So whatever race you are that isn't Korean is basically foreign first then race second. The average person has had no interaction with foreigners aside from English ESL teachers and military punks. Overall if you are friendly and they like your vibe then your experience should be similar. White people have the white God stigma in Asia because their only knowledge of them is from movies and tv which is fairly positive. For black people it's the same as far as tv and movies but obviously that media is usually more negative.

I've met some Latin guys who did quite well. Your race only matters if you let it matter.

Race can make a small difference but in Korea, you're either a foreigner or not. What really matters is your game/vibe or other forms of value you can give to the girls (looks, language ability, being rich, etc). If the value is there, the pussy will be there too. This is true anywhere in the world.

I am half-Asian but girls have told me I look everything from middle eastern, russian, turkish, and even swedish lol. It's never been an issue for me, as long as you have a friendly vibe and show some cultural awareness you should be fine. Koreans have a weird view of the world so they are not necessarily aware of other cultures (aside from what they see in the movies) and what other ethnicities actually look like, except for black people because it's so obvious at that point.

Like most posts in the Korea threads have suggested, if you come to Korea for a short trip without Korean friends and language ability/cultural knowledge, you're probably not gonna be too successful in terms of pulling chicks.

BTW I don't think you need to make a separate thread for this topic...

Hey man,

Korea is one of the hardest places in Asia, one of my boys was Latino and he got some girls there but it took some work.

Seoul has three places worth hitting up:

Gangnam: the hottest girls and a crazy amount of them, expect flakes, expect guys to cock block you (especially during night game), girls are amazing though.

Itaewon: the 'foreign lover' area, basically this is where the older girls or girls locals don't like go to meet/hook up with foreigners, they obviously are a lot lower in quality than the others.

HongDae - where you find all the University students, quality levels are usually decent.

I would say no foreigners have an easy time of it in Korea unless they stand out in some way in terms of value.

any Asian born American/Aussie/Englishman ect ect will do well.

Quote: (05-19-2016 09:52 AM)PickUpChina Wrote:  

Hey man,

Korea is one of the hardest places in Asia, one of my boys was Latino and he got some girls there but it took some work.

Gangnam: the hottest girls and a crazy amount of them, expect flakes, expect guys to cock block you (especially during night game), girls are amazing though.

Itaewon: the 'foreign lover' area, basically this is where the older girls or girls locals don't like go to meet/hook up with foreigners, they obviously are a lot lower in quality than the others.

HongDae - where you find all the University students, quality levels are usually decent.

I would say no foreigners have an easy time of it in Korea unless they stand out in some way in terms of value.

well im asian /latino but ive been called some odd things before like in Europe ...like i looked hawaiin and fillipino .

ive read some previous posts that koreans dont think well of southern asians. meh we will see

ive read some previous posts that koreans dont think well of southern asians. meh we will see

i was reading this post, Seems you are a beginner, i am also start to approach aggresively. in the past, i thought Race was everything, but Now I can say that most important is your own appearance,your style,game level,good vibe,learn about cultures. My friend just went for business to Korea and He met latins (colombians, brazilians) who were pulling well.

I am also latin with tan skin, but i have met korean exchanges students who were so easy, but sadly i am not into asians. Don´t care if they think bad of south asians, be the best south asian for them and kill

Koreans are proud now and snobby as fuck. A foreigner stands more or less 0% chance with any Korean girl 8+ in looks, regardless of his looks/game.

The Korean girls are hot but I've never seen a hot one with a non-Korean guy.

Delete

Quote: (05-20-2016 01:39 PM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

Quote: (05-20-2016 01:20 PM)erikak Wrote:  

Koreans are proud now and snobby as fuck. A foreigner stands more or less 0% chance with any Korean girl 8+ in looks, regardless of his looks/game.

You should probably look more closely. The top 5% of guys in any place, foreign or not, will always kill it.

And even if that were true, that's a horrible mindset to have.

Delete

Quote: (05-19-2016 02:21 PM)j.archer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-19-2016 09:52 AM)PickUpChina Wrote:  

Hey man,

well im asian /latino but ive been called some odd things before like in Europe ...like i looked hawaiin and fillipino .

So...just tell them about ur Latino part and ur fine.

Quote: (05-20-2016 01:20 PM)erikak Wrote:  

The beta is strong in this one.

Say that to friends of mine who've banged KPop stars.

Yeah Koreans are the hardest in Asia as they don't give a shit that ur a foreigner and don't really need anything from u - not impossible though.

Quote: (05-19-2016 04:04 PM)Drix Wrote:  

i was reading this post, Seems you are a beginner, i am also start to approach aggresively. in the past, i thought Race was everything, but Now I can say that most important is your own appearance,your style,game level,good vibe,learn about cultures. My friend just went for business to Korea and He met latins (colombians, brazilians) who were pulling well.

I am also latin with tan skin, but i have met korean exchanges students who were so easy, but sadly i am not into asians. Don´t care if they think bad of south asians, be the best south asian for them and kill

Yeah basically if you can't change something about yourself, work on emphasizing ur good parts instead of giving yourself more obstacles.

well thanks for the input guys , had i not bothered to keep in mind what you guys said i would had a bad time in korea. Adapting your game , emphasizing your strengths , all played major key roles. Yeah i have alot of respect for the culture there. Night life is on point there... 6pm to 6am lol too much not going to lie.

Me personally I enjoyed South Korea. Maybe I'm just attracted to cute, shy asians. Overall it was a good experience

Latinos are doing really well, i went last week to a Salsa Place in Sinchon, pretty girls ask you to dance salsa,bachata and reggaeton, many korean girls are interesting in Latin culture and/or learning spanish, i have a friend from Peru who is killing it here

Quote: (12-06-2016 02:02 PM)Buran85 Wrote:  

Latinos are doing really well, i went last week to a Salsa Place in Sinchon, pretty girls ask you to dance salsa

I've danced salsa in Tokyo and used it to pull babes there. In NYC, I used to dance with a lot of the girls that would visit NYC from Asia. Salsa game is strong across the globe.

I have been living in Seoul for 6 months, second time here, i'm colombian kissed some girls and got one punani, i met a guy from peru and he was killing it, even show me some pictures of naked kgirls at motels, it doesn't matter where do you come from as the other guys said, is about you