rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombia Datasheet - Medellin, Cartagena, Barranquilla, Cali

8 WEEKS IN COLOMBIA
*This is actually from 3 months ago, but I've been busy. Please note that info for each city flows from GENERAL CITY INFO at top down to specific bangs and INTERACTION DETAILS at bottom. So proceed as you'd like, the details should give you an idea of how these gals think.

COLOMBIA STATS
- 23 total bangs (it could be 24 but didn't count one bang from Medellin because she was so tight that I couldn't get my cock inside, see my previous Medellin report)
- 17/23 first date lays (4 straight up booty calls)
- 12/23 black or mixed-black
- 2/23 from night game
- 8/23 10+ years younger (20yo or less)
- 2 native Paisas only (after 5.5 weeks in Medellin, most gals were imports from other parts of country)
- Banged 2 best friends w/in 24 hours (with permission, plus one of them gave me the phone number of a third friend whom I couldn't meet.)
- 5 or so missed bangs

Forum Members Met
- Superschalk, Tigre, Newgame, Nascimento and Freddy_1
- Props to Scotian and Killarmy for other tele-assistance

Notes
- See my Medellin 4 weeks data sheet for background, but basically I am a 6’1 above-average looking gringo with blue eyes who speaks fluent Spanish (well-traveled in Latin America and Colombia), but I have non-existent approach/opener game. I do great on Tinder and closing out first-date lays (70%ish closing rate), but I’ve never daygamed a girl in my life.
- Another forum member told me to write that MY SPANISH IS “FLAWLESS” in bold letters haha; I have been speaking regularly for a decade, use it professionally and have Latin in-laws. It's not flawless but it's damn good.
- I did not get much if any attention as far as head-turns/eye-fucking in Colombia when out and about. They’ve seen plenty of gringos who are blonder and better-looking than I. I have Colombian in-laws who said girls would be all over me in Medellin (for good and bad reasons). But this did not happen.
- I had a very flexible and part-time work schedule while in Colombia which helped with scheduling dates
- Most chicas are 7's or below with a few 8's max
- I seem to have some mental complex where I can only approach girls sitting down
- Main Chica Acquisition Method: Tinder

COLOMBIA BIG TIPS
- The biggest impediment to getting notches is FLAKINESS! DO NOT ASSUME THAT A GIRL WILL SHOW UP FOR A DATE!
- Smart Phone = essential. Also note, that you must keep on your game about the battery (goes out quick when using 3G and WhatsApp, most ppl don't use texts) and communicating with other chicas while on dates. In the future, I will try to take a “bathroom break” at least once per date so that I can check my messages to plan for later dates that day or night. I don't know how guys do it without smart phone/data.
- NIGHT GAME: DO NOT ASSUME that girls in clubs are “together” with any of the guys in her group. A lot of these chicas are broke, so gentleman friends/chumps/ballers pay for EVERYTHING and that’s why the groups are all mixed (I think, plus for safety). I assume this is why the chicas have no problem rotating between dudes in their group just grinding their phat asses on their buddies’ laps (easy tradeoff). Look for body language between possible “couples” and make your appropriate move.

BOTTOM LINE(S)
- Colombia (especially Medellin): Can be a lot of work (due to the flakiness), it’s not as easy as you think or hear. On average girls are the most gorgeous in world (more so in Medellin), great lovers and you could probably pull better quality than back home overall if 1) you speak Spanish and 2) have tight game.
- Cali: Easy black booty.
- Barranquilla: Don't go...but if you go, go Thursday through Saturday night. Flakiness was surprisingly bad, possibly because of exam week?
- Medellin: Gorgeous but flaky chicas who require a lot of work. Daygame > Online > Nightgame. Chicas are light-skinned, and have FIT bodies but are not as curvy as I thought they'd be.
- Cartagena: I have limited experience, but I've been disappointed both times I went. Tourists and chocolate gals.

MEDELLIN (PART 2)
13 chicas total in 5.5 weeks

I will simply add recent notches from my Medellin stay. See my original datasheet for Medellin info and Chicas 1-10.

Medellin Chicas
Chica #11) First Date Lay. 21yo curvy Paisa from Colombian Cupid. One of top 5 hottest bangs in my life. Light skin but obviously latina, beautiful lips, dimples, big brown eyes, curves. I met her in Poblado in Lleras and we went to some bar. She started touching me subtly on the arm, then overtly put her hand on my leg, I acted cool and just rolled with it, and started escalating touching. I've only had another date in my life where I was this lucky (high-quality girl that was super easy). Eventually we started making out, she said matter of factly, "Me gustas" (I like you) a few times. We walked around Lleras and made it to Ay Caramba for dinner. I tell her I want to go home and get my debit card so I can, "get cash, just in case..." It works. So we taxi to my apartment Laureles-Estadio. I always give a "tour" of my apartment and end up in the bedroom, where I try to escalate. We're making out, she's straddling me on my bed and says, "We're not going to make love" to which I reply, "okay", and proceed to take her shirt off and then rest of clothes. I fuck the shit out of her and cum in her mouth. This chick is the one in the love triangle I posted about here.

Chica #12 Second Date Lay. 23yo paisa designer, 5'7". I had messaged this girl on CouchSurfing because she was into photography. I had been trying to meet photographers and do a photo walk in Medellin (I am a semi-pro photographer). I could tell she was cute but I wasn't really concerned about banging. We messaged for weeks, had good vibes (I could sense she was attracted possibly), and so we end up meeting for dinner in Laureles. She is hotter than I thought, nice caramel skin, jet black jungle hair, fit body. I immediately notice that she is actually nervous and flustered around me (she confirmed this later) but this doesn't really change my gameplan -- I just continue doing me but with more confidence maybe. We walk around Laureles, and eventually there's a point where she could have left, but she says we should get a drink. Boom. We get drinks, I escalate touching, joking, etc. I take her to her apartment building (she actually lives two blocks away from me haha) and make out before she goes up (lives with her parents). She asks why I didn't do that earlier because she would have smashed otherwise (my hesitancy is a trend you can see in my posts about my dates). Second date, she comes straight to my apartment and I rock her world. This girl is in love with me. I am proud of this notch because I was able to pick up on her body language, and escalate a routine social/networking interaction into a bang with a wifey material chica.

Chica #13) Booty call. 30 something year old from Choco. Garbage quality. I met this girl through social circle but forgot about her, we matched on Tinder because I only swipe right, I saw her in person at a bar later on but then I saw how overweight she was (I'm into curvy but this chick is fat) and ashy. Then I was drunk at Lleras, didn't pull one night, she texted me, I went to her place and smashed. Buyer's remorse. Garbage.

CARTAGENA
1 chica in 2 nights

Daygame is probably better than nightgame in Cartagena, though it's hot as fuck during the day.

Places to go (or not go)
- Nice mall in Bocagrande (forget its name) - Good for daygaming probably.
- Mister Babilla — Mostly 30s+ older couples. I didn’t even see THAT many hookers. I loved the morena dancers though.
- Tu Candela — Small and all couples.
- La Havana — Good as always for what it is, hang out, dance salsa and have fun, but you could easily mack on chicas if you have salsa game. Place was busy but many girls were dancing by themselves or with girlfriends. You can easily dance with local or foreign gals. I saw at least 10 foreigners in there this time though. 20k cover not including drink.
- Club near Cafe Havana— I think going east off that Havana Club intersection and you'll run into this place. Younger crowd (18-30) with sexy morenas everywhere, more reggaeton. 10K cover or something. I accidentally sat at some couple’s table but they were cool with it.

Accommodation
I stayed in Hotel Playa Club in Bocagrande, and they gave me a fucking WRIST BAND as a guest for my entire stay. I didn't bring any girl back to the place, but it could have been weird if I bring girl A to hotel, she gets wrist band, and then I bring girl B later, and desk says, "Oh but sir girl A is already registered bla bla" in front of girl B. Fucking hotels. Regardless, I only banged one girl in Cartagena in 2-3 nights.

Cartagena Chica
Chica #14) First date lay. 18yo single mom, chocolate from Tinder. This girl was also pretty garbage quality, as her Tinder pics weren't even great. She would barely make eye contact and was just so fucking weird in general that I almost peaced out after 10 minutes. But then she told me how she had a foursome with her female cousin and two amigos recently (she told me the story twice with the same details so it seems legit). So I figure I'll bang her so that I can bang her and her cousin in the future. Then this chick says she LOST HER FUCKING ID though haha, so I can't bring her back to my hotel where they will make her sign in. We end up going to Motel Dunas (a love motel for COP45K for 2 hours). She demanded a condom for oral sex which was a great idea since this girl is a bigger slut than me. She was actually one of the best lays of my life, impressive for an 18yr old. I had earlier told her "my buddies are waiting for me" as a false time constraint (nobody was waiting for me) and so she wanted me to call them so that we could all run a train on her [Image: confused.gif] I had made a video smashing her from behind, which she wanted me to send to her. But then I was banging chica #16 in Barranquilla, and needed more space on my phone to take pics/vid of her, so I deleted this gal's video. She now won't talk to me because she wants the video. Sloot.

My other main target (one of my top targets in all of Colombia) whom I've been talking to on Whatsapp for a long time flaked on me, which was annoying on many levels.

BARRANQUILLA
5 chicas in 8 nights (1 missed bang and TONS of flakes)

Wingmen Newgame and Freddy_1

Accommodation AirBnB near Buenavista, and Four Points Sheraton in Parque Washington

Barranquilla is kind of a shithole. My apartment was amazing, but on the website it said there was no doorman, but it’s actually a complex with security, where guests supposedly have to check in. I told the host that this was false advertising hahaha. My first chica I brought there at night (I didn't bang though), security guy didn’t care. Second chica brought in during day, the female guard made her sign in. I can't win between hotels and apartments it seems.

I ALSO COULD NOT GET ONE GIRL OUT FOR MY FIRST 2-3 DAYS/NIGHTS. But then I went on a streak of bangs 5 days/nights in a row. I had thought that Barranquilla would be like shooting fish in a barrel compared to Medellin, but this was not the case.

Parque Washington Area
- Henry’s - Mostly like a bar that serves food, not a club. You could find chica-only tables, this is a chill sit-down kind of atmosphere. this place has potential with the right kind of game.
- Punto Multiple - Good Mexican food IMO, with Happy Hour specials for drinks too. On the way up to Henry’s, we walked past here and three girls were eyeing us visibly. I think girls are mostly looking at Freddy_1 because he’s 6’3 with lighter hair, I don’t normally get girls looking in Colombia.
- Bourbon St. - This place has potential. Freddy_1 and I watched lots of NBA playoffs there. There’s usually at least one birthday party every night (typical in Colombia). The waitresses can be cute too, but I brought in a few different girls in there for dates so I didn’t push it with them. But definitely check it out.

Other Places to Go
- Lovumba - Possibly my favorite venue in Colombia. Somewhat small but had some of the baddest bitches I’ve seen in Colombia — mind you, I’m into curvier Dominican-looking girls than skinny fake-ass Paisas. Quilla gals aren’t as pretty in the face as Paisas possibly, but I don’t care. I don’t go out THAT much in Colombia, but I’ve gone out in Lleras a decent amount in Medellin, but Lovumba has 1) Good Ratios 2) Good music, not only salsa, and 3) setup. You can move around, you can dance, you can walk between tables, and you can talk. Some drunken fat girl was trying to rape Freddy_1 and so I used it as a situational opener to open this table near us, "this chick is insane bla bla". Two hot girls (both skinny for me but so gorgeous still), a 4 and a dude. I ask one of the hot girls if she’s ever modeled, and I show her my Instagram feed for my photography. I tell her we should do a photoshoot sometime and she says cool. I get her Facebook and Instagram. Her hot(ter) friend looks Japanese, we end up dancing salsa, I’m spinning her around, she’s spinning me around, she’s laughing. But at some point, after things had lost some momentum, there’s electronic music on, and she’s next to me, seemingly hanging in proximity. I take this as an IOI. Eventually I grab her hand to dance, but she pulls her hand away. WTF. I’m not sure if she saw that it was me or just a random hand. But I end up leaving them in a few, and eventually Freddy_1 and I leave the club. A few minutes later, those girls from inside leave. This guy outside is kind of drunk, so I look at the Japanese looking chica, gesture at the guy, look at her and shrug. And she laughs. I don’t know what her deal is. I recommend getting burgers on the corner after you exit Lovumba, cross the street and walk to the right. Big ass burgers.
- Frogg Leggs - Chic place. Went on a Friday night, it was dead even at midnight, possibly because of rain. But wtf kind of place is dead JUST because of rain? It also looked like MOSTLY couples, and the setup means you’re likely to be sitting DOWN at low tables. We went back to Lovumba at 1am and it was still bangin’! I approached some chocolate gal (sitting down) who started twerking her ass on my cock immediately, I got her number.
- Trucupey - Another good place. I heard from forum guys that it was the most packed club they had ever been to in Colombia, you couldn’t even move (a bad thing). However, when I went, it was pretty great. There are several areas: left stage, center stage, right stage, corners, bar area, upstairs, overview area, etc. so you could always “take a walk” and scope things out. See Chica #19 for Number Close in Trucupey --> bang 2 nights later.

Quilla Chicas
Chica #15) First date lay. 21yo morena. After not getting a chica out for 2 days, I decide to meet this morena at the Buenavista mall (near my place) for lunch. I normally NEVER do lunch and I forget why I decided to do this. Then, I'm waiting at the mall, and right before we're about to meet, she texts me, "I have someone with me." FUCK! I literally stand up while reading this, and think of what to do and am ready to leave. Is she trying to get a friend free lunch? Should I bounce now and try to get her later? And as I'm thinking, she shows up -- with girl... #16! It turns out that they are best friends. Now I'm thinking of threesome potential, and by the immediate vibes I could tell that I could bang at least one of them, but I can't decide which one to go for first. I take them for lunch, and chica #15, while skinnier than I'd like, is actually better in person than her photos. She has a great personality and we get along great, so I focus on her. They both say they would do a threesome but can't with each other since they are friends. #16 is bisexual, and it turns out that she had to go back to class, but she says to message her later. I take #15 to a love motel (I still hadn't sorted out my "guest situation" with my AirBnB host) and when we get there she says she's on her period. I tell her it's cool. I bang her, and make her squirt with my fingers, and she makes the sheets all pink. Good thing we didn't go to my AirBnB. The motel cost COP45K for 2 hours, but we ate so many snacks/drinks that the price went up another 20-30K supposedly. I don't know what I did, but this chica kept saying, "thank you. thank you." while I was banging her. And then she gave me permission to bang #16, and then she gave me THE WHATSAPP NUMBER OF A THIRD FRIEND! I showed a few forum numbers our whatsapp convo screenshots. I have never had this type of kink in my life. I have not met third friend in person yet though.

Chica #16) Second date lay. 18yo, bisexual. So after banging #15, I work on #16 via Whatsapp. But she's upset -- not because I'm gettin' at her after banging her friend -- but because I "chose her friend over her". I tell her no, it's because she had to go early bla bla, otherwise I would have chose her instead. Eventually, I convince her to come over the next day to my apartment to "just talk and teach me salsa". She comes over and the female security guard makes her sign in. We go up, sit down on a couch. I put on some music and we talk. Without much effort, we start making out, she sucks my cock. Then she tells me she's ON HER PERIOD. I am having bad luck. But I bang her while being careful on the AirBnB sheets, I cum in her mouth. I took pics, made video but had to delete chica #14 video. Since she's bi, she says next time she can set up a threesome with another chica, and says it might be fun to bring a bro to make it a party.

Chica #17) First date lay. 20yo curvy black girl. From this girl's instagram I could tell she had an awesome curvy body. But in person, her face was not good. I meet her at Bourbon Street, and we have good vibes. I basically pull the, "yeah it's a shame that we don't have more time bla bla" thing, and say we could go to my room (I'm at Four Points Sheraton at this point) and make out or something. We go to my room, I pound that big booty. Nothing else of note. She has to be home early, she rides her motorcycle and takes off, leaving me some time to try to pull another chica that night but I think I just go out with Freddy_1.

Chica #18) First date lay. 22yo skinny Japanese-looking gal with glasses. I met this gal at my hotel, and we just went to Villa Country food court for lunch. Before she showed up, she said her phone was running out of battery. I meant to message Freddy_1, but accidentally messaged HER something like, "this flakey chick says her phone is dying wtf!" haha but she never saw it until later that day after I banged. On the way back from Villa Country, I stopped her to kiss her, and we go straight to my hotel room and bang. After the first round I bang her again but raw. This girl squirted all over my bed, which I had the hotel security guy change later that night while Freddy_1 looked on in disgust hahaha. I gave him a good tip though.

Chica #19) First date lay but I met her at club. 29yo Amazonian chica. I had two chicas in mind in Trucupey one night, and Freddy_1 opened this group of bday gals with one of my chicas. The gal he opened was SUPER friendly (and cute as fuck) and she introduced us to her friends, including my target (5’8, C cups, 27 inch almost six-pack waist and 42-45” hips, hip hop video kinda girl). All natural and looks Dominican. For me, this would be possibly the best body I’d ever have, though her face is below a 5. I just chill for a bit and introduce myself to all the girls in the group. I have a freakishly incredible memory (good for learning languages, remembering lists, capitals, etc.) and so I impressed them by reciting all their names a few minutes later. I eventually approach my target (WHO DOESN’T DRINK ALCOHOL and is sitting down) and ask, “heyyy why aren’t you fucking dancing?” I’m a great dancer (but basic in salsa) but I say I don’t know Latin dancing and could she help me. Then salsa comes on, we start dancing, and I impress her. Then bachata and vallenato come on, and I do great. Then reggaeton comes on and I fucking slay it, I eventually work into grinding on her big ass and she doesn’t resist. After bachata and all that shit comes on again we’re getting really hot and close, our faces touching and I try to kiss. No dice. I don’t make a big deal of it, I just say she’s gorgeous and I want to make super babies, "gringo + Colombian = best of both worlds bla bla". She loves it but still won't kiss, but I keep doing this shit until it’s time to go. Freddy_1 had left, so this group offers me a ride to my hotel on the way north. I say sure, so I entertain them with stories about my travels, my different Colombian accents, how I want to meet with target’s mother (it was mother’s day the next day) to plan our future wedding, bla bla. Her friend and sister in the back kept saying, “awww que divinooo” (how divine) at my comments while flirting with target who was driving. We stop in front of my hotel for 10 minutes and just all of us chat. Target is just looking ahead, and at one point says, “how are you so cute?!” I eventually kiss her on the cheek and leave, and I tell my “future-sister-in-law” in the back that I’ll see her the next day because I’m "meeting with target and Mama to plan the wedding.” I eventually take this girl to dinner a few nights later at Varadero. She doesn't drink and keeps saying prudish shit but I just do my thing. I say let's go dance at the club at my hotel (there is no fucking club there actually). I literally just walk her to my room and she enters without resistance. However, she puts up the worst LMR I've ever encountered, it took 1-2 hours no joke. Worth it but kind of not worth it. I am happy about this bang but Freddy_1 is the one who opened her group, so I still need to work on opening myself.

CALI
5 chicas in 6 nights (2 missed bangs)

Wingmen Freddy_1

Accommodation Studio apartment in Granada

Cali was the easiest place in Colombia by far for bangs. I didn't have trouble bringing girls to my spot up north in Granada, but I also paid for the taxi for most of them.

I wasn't necessarily impressed with chicas or daygame potential just walking out and about. Chipichapi seemed to be the best mall but still wasn't amazing or anything.

Places to Go
- Cafe de Tierra This spot was cool. LOTS of latin dancing, decent amount of girls, and you can walk around to different areas. It's a good setup. Also there are food stands outside where you can game chicas with less noise while eating arepas. We did see several gringos here.

- Hooters I'm in love with the manager but didn't say shit.

- Lolita We tried to get in, but showed up late. You could only get in with girls after a certain time or something. The security guys were fucking assholes, but were NFL linebacker size and would break me in half.

- Bourbon St I only brought two dates here, and just briefly, but I felt this one has a different vibe than in Barranquilla. It's bigger, the waitresses don't linger/talk as much and there seems to be more focus on the live music. But there was a shit ton of ppl here, I'd check it out if you're staying in Granada.

Cali Chicas
Chica #20) First date lay/booty call, she arrived 30 minutes after I got into my apartment. 20yo chocolate gal. From her photos, she looks like she's 5'6 with a monster booty and six-pack. But she shows up, she's like 5'1 and DOES have a booty, but when she faces you front on she has no hips or thighs. Face is not good. This girl came straight to my apartment, I paid for her taxi from the south for COP12K or something. One of the best riders I've ever had though. I cum in her mouth and send her home. She said she doesn't swipe right on gringos with Tinder profiles in English. She says they always expect her to teach them Spanish and she hates it.

Chica #21) First date lay. 32yo Brazilian light brown skin with straight hair - This girl would be an 8.5 if she was taller? She works as a consultant and lives in a hotel. I try to WhatsApp her in my basic Portuguese which she eats up, but we eventually speak in Spanish since her English is minimal. I set up a date for drinks, but she is running late and asks if we can meet at the restaurant in her hotel. This gave me the clue that she must be a badass traveler professional type gal who lives in her hotel, and that she might be lonely and horny. I say fine. I show up before her, and my waitress sets up our place settings across the table (a 4 seater) from each other. I purposely move HER place setting so that she would be next to me for general proximity and so I can touch her. The meal goes well but I can’t figure if she’s just incredibly nice or is into me. Lots of strong eye contact, smiling, laughing playing with her hair, I touch/hold her hands, hair and shoulders. She says something about how she’s not into the Colombian guys in Cali, and so I pounce and ask her what’s her type of guy. She says, “Like you, tall, strong, light eyes bla bla” BOOM. Eventually I start saying how we should make super human babies together (like with previous gals), and I eventually grab her hand. She starts rubbing her thumb on the top of my hand. I say let’s go get a quick drink somewhere. We go to some bar, drink and make out. Go back to hotel. Hotel calls her room saying I need to register in morning. Get in bed. Foreplay. LMR. I push through. Smash but her vag/clit is super sensitive, just for this I don't think I could ever go for more than a few weeks with her. I register at hotel reception in morning. Eat breakfast there. She drops me home in her company taxi. She moved back to her city in Brazil recently and says I should meet her there. I have a feeling this girl is deep down crazy, she can't be this hot, with such a good career, this nice and single.

Chica #22) First date lay. 24yo curvy gal Arab-looking gal. I set up this date last minute and meet her at Juan Valdez. I show up and BOOM this chick has some curves, she looks better than her photos (which is rare). I take her to some sports bar on Avenida 9 norte (near Hooters) and I work on touching and we eventually start making out. I tell her I need to charge my phone so let's go to my apartment for a bit. Bang and cum in her mouth.

Chica #23) First date lay. 26yo fit chocolate gal with fit body and natural big booty. She has a kid who is 9 or something! She messages me that she's already at Bourbon Street (probably only girl ever who wasn't late) and yes she did wait with taxi driver for like 5-10 minutes before I came and paid. We start making out within minutes at Bourbon, I probably could have had her come straight over to my apartment. I bang and cum in her mouth. She spends the night, but in the morning we are woken up by the church doing crazy shit from 5AM and ALL DAY, I think it was Ascension Day or something. So she does the walk of shame to the taxi with all these churchgoers around.

Chica #24) First date lay. 20yo DARK chocolate gal with braces, crazy curves (DD+ boobs and MONSTER booty). Same thing as #23, I meet at Bourbon Street, start making out, go back to my place -- I should have just had her come straight over. I make a video of smashing from behind. Cum in her mouth. Eventually I pass out, and I wake up to find her getting dressed. She asks where is key (I locked door from inside with key). I act dazed still but I just check to make sure she didn't steal anything. Everything looks good, so I call a cab and she bounces.

CONCLUSIONS
- I never had to work harder in my life than for these bangs. Flakiness is insane in Medellin, I probably could have banged more girls in USA for same amount of effort, though quality would be lower.
- Colombia is more difficult than you think, just being gringo won't cut it. I got more eye-fucking at a mall in USA my first day back from Colombia than during all my time in Colombia
- Paisas in Medellin are probably the "prettiest" girls on average in the world that I've seen, but I'd rather go to Brazil, DR or Puerto Rico for bodies
- Online game has helped me gain lots of notches/experience in date game and closing game, but my approach game is non-existent.
- Online game also inevitably has lower quality than chicas you can approach in real world. I think it's very hard to "date up" in online game (a 7 guy dating a 9 chica). I'm notorious for "dating down" myself, though I do have a different preference than most guys (I like curvy bodies and don't care about the face).
- I have deleted Tinder (quality in USA is so bad compared to Colombia anyways), and will solely acquire chicas through daygame or nightgame
- I did well logistically on this trip, often by bullshitting "let's go back to my place to dance/charge phone/change shirt/get debit card/" to get chicas in my room where I could close

Good luck.

Goddamn. I need to get my ass to Colombia.

I have a similar profile to you (100% gringo, fluent, nearly bilingual in Spanish), pale skin, jacked (but not as tall). Natural affinity for daygame as well. Sounds like I would slay.

Are you rawdogging these girls or wrapping?

This goes to show Spanish is very powerful. I got quite a bit of eyefucks in Medellin and Bogota from hot girls. My beginner-intermediate Spanish at the time really held me back BIG TIME.

Spanish > Looks in Colombia. I think for a trip I'd rather be a 6.5 guy short guy with fluent Spanish than an 8.0 tall guy with bad Spanish if that makes any sense, of course you want both.

If you can prove you are staying a bit a few weeks to months I can't think of an easier place on the planet to bang young 7+ quickly if you know Spanish well. I got two 7+ young girl bangs with them speaking zero English and my bad Spanish.

These lays would have been absolute tee ball if I had fluent Spanish, so would pipelining and keeping the logistics of getting girls into and through the pipeline. I could barely even convey humor and showed dominant traits physically and leading, if I knew the cities and could use my wit and flirting it would be like a flamethrower to a gas station.

If I went back and stayed in either city for two months with my current Spanish or even a few steps higher I bet my bang rate would triple now that I get the beginner ropes of it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

This is why I have a 90 day streak on the Duolingo app. Spanish is essential.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

@iamkaisersoze

Great write up! Good to hear you had such a blast. I met iamkaisersoze once on one of these ladies nights in Poblado on Thursday and was impressed about his Spanisch skills. So not surprised you managed to get these numbers.

Quote: (08-15-2016 08:02 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

This goes to show Spanish is very powerful. I got quite a bit of eyefucks in Medellin and Bogota from hot girls. My beginner-intermediate Spanish at the time really held me back BIG TIME.

Spanish > Looks in Colombia. I think for a trip I'd rather be a 6.5 guy short guy with fluent Spanish than an 8.0 tall guy with bad Spanish if that makes any sense, of course you want both.

I agree with your comments but on the other hand not speaking Spanish should not hold you back or give you an excuse for not doing well. I spent 10 weeks only in Medellin and could hardly speak any Spanish when I arrived. But I took classes for 10 hours per week and was communicating a lot in Spanish with girls on Whatsapp or on dates well I tried at least. At the end my Spanish was good enough to have a basic conversation.

While I did not get close to these numbers iamkaisersoze managed to get I did reasonable well with only very basic Spanish. There is also a niche for a guy who looks the way Paisas like guys to look.
If you apply a decent combination of night game in the right places and areas, soccer game game (that worked absolutely brilliant for me) and online game. You will either find girls who speak some English, who are interested in foreigners or who like your looks.

What I also learned during this time is that trying too hard to approach could be counter productive. I met the best girls when I was just hanging around drinking beer. Often something was happening by just observing people and chill.

Overall I enjoyed Medellin but I agree with the OP some parts of Paisa personalities drove me crazy. I am still considering going back but Brazil is way better in my opinion.

I think what Colombia has allowed you to do is to access girls of a certain quality that you wouldn't be able to get in USA, because of the fact that you are using only online. Pretty much all of the time online average quality is lower than real life wherever you go, so even though you had to take a step down from what you might have gotten in Colombia if you approached in malls, you still managed to get much better than in the USA. This helps the mid-end part so you can transfer that anywhere, training that you might not have gotten if you had stayed at home and browsed through all the beasts online in the US, because the low quality is really no motivation to even try.

It shows also that we all have our different strengths and things we need to work on as individuals. I still get rattled by foreign travel, my spanish is basic, and I have a far less than 70% lays from first dates, but I have no problem approaching girls in the day, especially very cute ones that give me a buzz even if I fail.

It's possible that if you got the beginning day time approach stuff handled you could do very very well there.

I agree corsega it does sound good for you on paper at least.

Quote: (08-15-2016 07:38 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Goddamn. I need to get my ass to Colombia.

I have a similar profile to you (100% gringo, fluent, nearly bilingual in Spanish), pale skin, jacked (but not as tall). Natural affinity for daygame as well. Sounds like I would slay.

Are you rawdogging these girls or wrapping?

Ya give it a shot. Hot girls are there for the taking and Spanish + daygame might do the trick. The harder part is juggling flaky girls.

I wrapped it up for all but 2 rounds.

Quote: (08-16-2016 06:25 PM)ChickenLover9T9 Wrote:  

I think what Colombia has allowed you to do is to access girls of a certain quality that you wouldn't be able to get in USA, because of the fact that you are using only online. Pretty much all of the time online average quality is lower than real life wherever you go, so even though you had to take a step down from what you might have gotten in Colombia if you approached in malls, you still managed to get much better than in the USA. This helps the mid-end part so you can transfer that anywhere, training that you might not have gotten if you had stayed at home and browsed through all the beasts online in the US, because the low quality is really no motivation to even try.

It shows also that we all have our different strengths and things we need to work on as individuals. I still get rattled by foreign travel, my spanish is basic, and I have a far less than 70% lays from first dates, but I have no problem approaching girls in the day, especially very cute ones that give me a buzz even if I fail.

It's possible that if you got the beginning day time approach stuff handled you could do very very well there.

I agree corsega it does sound good for you on paper at least.

I agree 100%. It's interesting that you put it like that with "mid-end part". It's kind of like the sales process or sales funnel, you have to:

Prospect/Find Leads --> Nurture Leads --> and Close Leads
Tinder has been doing the first part for me (finding leads already interested in me), and once I'm on the date, my middle to end close rate has been great. So, Tinder has definitely helped me focus on those other parts of my game, and I wouldn't have been able to focus on those areas without it providing me constant leads.

But now, prospecting or opening is my limiting factor and continuing my current course won't yield more benefit. I am totally confident on dates, but even after 80+ lifetime notches, this doesn't necessarily carry over to opening, either technically (knowing what to say, having "go-to moves" or lines) nor confidence (if I've not had consistent success before, how could I be confident?)

I had a goal to get 20 bangs in Colombia, which I didn't think I'd get until mid-way through Barranquilla (Medellin had really taken the wind out of my sails). And I wanted to get 100 lifetime notches by the end of the year. But I realized that 100 isn't going to do anything for my game that 80+ hasn't already, and so I have to change course. I'm going for improvement (focus on the process and not the outcome) over quantity/ego.

Approach game is really all about destroying your ego and fear of rejection. In sales too, nobody wants to cold call because who wants to be rejected?

Quote: (08-17-2016 12:40 AM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

I had a goal to get 20 bangs in Colombia, which I didn't think I'd get until mid-way through Barranquilla (Medellin had really taken the wind out of my sails). And I wanted to get 100 lifetime notches by the end of the year. But I realized that 100 isn't going to do anything for my game that 80+ hasn't already, and so I have to change course.
Bro, man. slow the fuck down. God damn. None of that shit matters one fuck. Stop stressing about numbers and just enjoy yourself. You're in a beautiful, exciting place.

I have no fucking clue how many girls I've slept with. I know a ballpark figure within dozens, but I can't give you a number. And it doesn't fucking matter.

You're in goddamn COLOMBIA. Have some fun that doesn't involve whores. Go SEE some cool stuff for fuck sake. I've been to 5 continents and Colombia is the coolest shit on Earth. It's goddamn gorgeous.

Take this for what you will from a guy that has slept with his share of women... When you're older, you won't think back to the dumb whores you banged. You'll think of the places you saw and the awesome people you met. You won't think about the tramps you slept with. You'll tell stories to your buddies that are funny about your times in Colombia. But you won't give one shit about the pussy. It won't matter one iota.

Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying about notches. I can guarantee you that notches in Colombia will come regardless.

^^^
I actually agree with Brew Dog here. We know none of his notches were acquired in New Jersey and that he couldn't handle himself in the ocean there, but he did a great job with that post. It completely baffles me when guys who claim over thirty notches, over a hundred notches, or several hundred notches come on here and are able to state the exact amount of lifetime notches which they have. How the hell do they do that and more important, why do they care? Unless they keep some kind of journal recording their notches, which may actually border on insanity, how does that happen? I can understand that if some high school kid has one, two, or three notches, he knows damn well what his count is and he is dying to increase it. Beyond that, I just don't get it.

I agree with you BrewDog that a lot of us (myself included) take ourselves and life too seriously, and should just relax and have fun, create memories that we will look back on with fondness.

Low to low-mid quality girls or even "high" quality girls with shitty personalities and morals... they are something that I look upon with a bizarre mixture of pleasure and regret. More regret for the low quality girls... but when you're starting out you are getting sex just for relief and your mental health rather than just pleasure or creating great memories.

However we try to say that women (low quality women especially in looks and/or personality) don't matter, on a base level sex and further up the pyramid bonds with higher quality women are necessary for our mental health and to be able to enjoy all the other stuff in life. Of course there's a point where it gets unhealthy, and that is what I think you're alluding to, OP has 80+ notches but is still not content and he is honest enough with himself and others to admit that his real-life approaching ability is non-existent. This highly impacts the quality he could get and I'm guessing after 80+ notches there is still the niggling feeling of having to "level-up" but the fear of the unknown (day time approaches in real life) preventing him from doing so.

To OP I think you should face your fears, easier said than done I know, to get higher quality women because you obviously have a lot going for you. If you kept the mid-end game similar to what you're already doing, and work on the initial start process, you could achieve your goals with women and maybe not think about them so much. I know all too well the feeling of being with women who are average or "just cute", but walking the streets to see super high quality girls and cursing at myself for not having the balls to approach and for being a bitch and settling. It's not as bad as being completely celibate, but some people underestimate the feeling of inadequacy and self-criticism that arises from knowing that you could achieve your goals, but you keep running away from the difficult and painful process.

Because of the higher work rate, you only get decent returns when you go for high quality girls in the day, except from the start when a lot of practise is required. In the end, if you're getting girls from the day the same quality as those online, you would be enduring a lot more for the exact same result, obviously not worth it.

The "best" place to be in, I suppose, is to have experienced so much quantity and quality of women, including meaningful relationships (even if you cheat on them and/or they are in a rotation), so that you no longer give that much of a shit about women unless you have gone months without sex. But then again even that place is not all it's cracked up to be. I'm nowhere near that destination, still walking the long path as anyone else, but we can see someone like Roosh, who used to be addicted to different women and improving quality, and he doesn't necessarily look happier than he used to be 5 years ago when he was in the thick of it. If anything he has looked more depressive and ideologically (rather than sexually) driven. The hamster wheel of hedonism keeps on turning; what excites us and inspires us one day after many repetitions can bore us beyond belief soon after, so that we are forced to run faster on the wheel, constantly improving just to feel the same buzz as we did before. It's never ending; at this point eastern philosophy and forms of modern psychotherapy might be helpful with the basic concept of "acceptance", so that you can get off the wheel and no longer be a slave to it, when you are at such a level that you just can't improve much more to get any sort of significant buzz from what you're achieving.

I'm certainly nowhere near that level, so self-improvement is still what I must do. I also think, OP, you are very well placed to do day approaches, collect numbers in the day and then use your strong mid-end game to get them out. The day girls may be a bit different especially if they are higher quality, maybe more dates, more difficult dates, but you might actually get some girls you want to keep around for a good while, instead of just banging on the first and second date and then ejaculating in her mouth.

I gave up counting notches years ago and only remember the STDs.

I agree with you guys, and younger, less-experienced guys should heed such advice.

I am done with trying to rack up numbers, but it was more about improving my game than anything else (nothing breeds confidence like repetition, right?). I haven't even told my closest friends my numbers, so it's more of a reference point. But it has diminishing returns now and is unhealthy. I even left a lot of pussy on the table in Medellin because it wasn't worth skipping salsa nights, language exchanges, beers with friends, etc.

I had a blast in Colombia. I improved my Spanish even more, ate great food, went to the gym regularly, improved my photography/did photoshoots with chicas, developed a good social circle in Medellin, learned that I need to find more friends who dance when I get back to USA, improved my salsa, got to see more of Colombia and meet friendly people everywhere. I really did not like Medellin as a city (too small for me), but made the most of it. And luckily I made it out safe.

So my advice to other guys -- learn salsa, develop your game in a holistic/balanced way, go to Medellin for quality not quantity , LEARN SALSA, and oh, LEARN SALSA.

Some other conclusions that I forgot to include or that I have come to after being in the USA for some months...

"Make it Worth It For Them" - Preventing Flakes
Tigre in Medellin told me this my first time meeting him when I told him I had many flakes, "You need to make it worth it for them". He was referring to the fact that in Medellin, you have to step up what you are offering for these girls to even come out. This is important to understand. In the USA, you can text a girl "You. Me. Drinks. 8pm." It's easy. But in Medellin, "let's get drinks/beers" might not translate as well -- that's to say, it might not be enough.

This might be due to the machismo-induced materialism of Paisas. A lot of local guys might spoil the 7-9s with dinners, bottle service at clubs, buy them shit, pay for their taxis, etc. So, as a backpacker gringo in shorts/flip flops, Whatsapping some chica about getting beers might not come off as well since she has to take a metrocable, bus, another bus, and walk 10 minutes to see you (total of 1 hour some times), in between studying and working some shitty job. Further, in her head, it might be more congruent with the gringo identity to provide a nicer date. And of course the gold diggers on the gringo circuit will screen out the small spenders.

So, if you are getting lots of flakes, you might have to be more creative in your date ideas or put in more effort to make it worth her while. Only do this for quality girls though.

The Look - Dress it Up
I have been back in the USA for some months and I feel I get way more attention/eye-fucking here than in Colombia when out and about. Just the other night I was opened by multiple chicas, got several compliments on my linen blazer, some drunk 6-7 even groped my cock as I was squeezing by in a crowd.

I never got this kind of attention in Colombia in my recent 2 months there (or in any of my time previously in Colombia). I dress quite well generally, however in Colombia, I dressed somewhat to fit in (not look too gringo) rather than to wow at the bar/club. I also wanted to keep my wardrobe simple as I didn't have much luggage. I usually wore some long sleeve madras shirts (sleeves rolled up) that weren't as tailored as my normal shirts, cuffed jeans and stylish sneakers (when not wearing some brown suede oxfords).

While I was dressed better than most, I think I should have not worn the sneakers ever (I just hate dancing salsa in the other shoes) and I should have actually worn more fitted Tshirts to show off my physique (was 6'1 and a lean 195 lbs at the time, now bulked up to 207 but will cut down to 200 soon) instead of trying to appear "mature". I think this could have made a subtle difference in my night game and showed more SMV. However, this would make me look more and more like a bro-y gringo to rob.

In short, I get way more head turns/eye-fucking in the USA when I'm looking fly. In Colombia I felt personally that I didn't get much. Food for thought.

Barranquilla
I think I might have been too harsh about Barranquilla. I think I mentioned this, but I later found out that we were in Barranquilla during exam week, which probably led to a lot of the flakes my group and I had. I still wouldn't go early in the week though when clubs are closed.

I just arrived last Friday to Medellin, in a very tight schedule (about 5 days).
Just like the OP, I have almost none day approach skills, but I am not bad when it comes to onLine apps. I will try to work more on cold approaches.

My native language is Spanish.

So I had for Saturday setup 3 dates, one of them 18 y/o (I'm 40), from Tinder, she was my fantasy, seriously. Another was 23 very smart and the other one 26, new boobs, and even wanted me to be her boyfriend before we met.

But just like the OP said, The amount of flakiness is unbelievable. Based in my experience, I thought I could know when a girl will show up for sure. Not anymore. The first one never replied, the second one had some work to do, the third stopped chatting when I arrived.

Then I remembered what other guys posted here, WTF, I will have a good time without girls, I don't care, and went to do some Paragliding in San Felix. OH yeah, totally worth it.

I came tired to the apt around 2 pm, and got a text from another girl from Tinder, a girl I thought could be a flake, very evasive. She looked so so in the pics, not bad. Asked me if I wanna go for drinks. We met and she was way better in person, and very nice. She took me to 8 places some of them in Lleras, Finally made out in the street around 3 am. No more to report. Let's see how it goes today. I won't have time during the day since I'll be working...

Hola!

Anyone in Cartagena tonight up for a beer? The friends I’ve been traveling with left today and since my spanish is limited it’d be great to go out with some fellow english speaking traveller.
Cheers!