rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What age should a 17-18 year old realistically try gaming?

Hey Guys,

I'm 17 years old and took the red pill a few months ago. I just graduated high school and am going to go (maybe) to college in the fall. I live in a small tourism town (1,000 year round 2,000+ in summer) And I plan on trying to game girls over the summer. My question is what is the age I should aim for? Clearly girls my age are the obvious answer but I wonder how much older I should try to go for? I think 21 is probably as much older as I could go. I look pretty young in my opinion but I have thought to be older. I'm going to be a raft guide this summer which will open lot's of doors.

I apologize if there was a thread on this and will promptly kill myself if there was. ❤️

Try to find some cougars brah. They love the young buck.

Other than that just game as usual. Don't think too much and over analyze.

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:11 PM)Typhoeus_Magnificum Wrote:  

I apologize if there was a thread on this and will promptly kill myself if there was. ❤️

This is the humility we are looking for in newbies.

[Image: agree.gif]

Americans are dreamers too

Older women love young men. The sky is the limit. When I graduated from high school I picked up a hot 30 yr old in a bar. When I worked in a restaurant I hooked up with older waitresses in their late 20's.

If they pass the boner test then proceed full-speed. If they ask how old you are, say something like, "Old enough to be your guide" with a confident smirk.

If you open heartiste.wordpress.com, you'll see an article "Female Life Cycle Theory Of Game".

Absorb it. Believe in it. Then game as best you can.

Quote:Quote:

❤️

❤️

❤️

[Image: gay.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:11 PM)Typhoeus_Magnificum Wrote:  

Hey Guys,

I'm 17 years old and took the red pill a few months ago. I just graduated high school and am going to go (maybe) to college in the fall. I live in a small tourism town (1,000 year round 2,000+ in summer) And I plan on trying to game girls over the summer. My question is what is the age I should aim for? Clearly girls my age are the obvious answer but I wonder how much older I should try to go for? I think 21 is probably as much older as I could go. I look pretty young in my opinion but I have thought to be older. I'm going to be a raft guide this summer which will open lot's of doors.

Welcome aboard young man. I see great things and many slayed hoohas in your future.

[Image: clap2.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

If I was 17 years old I would be banging as many girls my age plus or minus 3 years as I could. A year from now that most likely won't be an option, legally speaking, depending on which state you are in.

There will always be 25-40 year old sluts looking to ride young cock, worry about them after you are 18. Unless they are throwing themselves at you, then by all means proceed.

Thanks the responses gentlemen, I appreciate it.

I think the approximate +/- 3 range is probably my best bet, but if an opportunity with an older lady is presented, who am I to deny fate? *Smug look with slight smirk face*

Quote: (05-08-2016 10:06 PM)Typhoeus_Magnificum Wrote:  

I think the approximate +/- 3 range is probably my best bet, but if an opportunity with an older lady is presented, who am I to deny fate? *Smug look with slight smirk face*

The minimum age you can date is calculated with the following formula
Your age/2 +7

Then the sky is the limit

To be honest, slay down for now, once you hit 18 you're at a tight cap on who you can nail. A lot of girls that age are busy with someone their age or older, so unless you look significantly older than your age I wouldn't bother.

Quote: (05-10-2016 06:35 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2016 10:06 PM)Typhoeus_Magnificum Wrote:  

The minimum age you can date is calculated with the following formula
Your age/2 +7

Then the sky is the limit

That formula only makes sense while you're between ~15 and 24. After that the answer is 18 - assuming of course the ability to do so (personally I've yet to try dating a woman 21 years younger than myself, and it's not really particularly high on my list of things to do).

When I was 17 I was gaming the same demographic I'm gaming now, 18-28. Just grow a beard so you look a little older, I used to say my age was 30 and no girl ever questioned it. One girl I dated even accused me of lying down about my age, suggesting I was closer to 40 than to 30, and I was fucking 17.

Quote: (05-08-2016 04:26 PM)Chauncey Wrote:  

If I was 17 years old I would be banging as many girls my age plus or minus 3 years as I could. A year from now that most likely won't be an option, legally speaking, depending on which state you are in.

There will always be 25-40 year old sluts looking to ride young cock, worry about them after you are 18. Unless they are throwing themselves at you, then by all means proceed.

This x1000.

If you are 17 man, have an eye to play both short and long game with younger local girls, especially knowing that in 3 years you will be 20 and they will be the delectable 17-19. Sow the sexual tension seeds and you'll reap a banging harvest.

17 years old here. Ive been learning and reading game for the last two years or so.

Now you say youre going to college, thats the BEST opportunity in yout life to learn game
Id start approaching and polishing your social skills before you start college. Once you get there, meet all of the guys in your dorm and demonstrate value and become a guy they all want to be around. Once you do that, guys will invite you parties and you'll meet girls. Also talk to everyonein your classes. Obviously i dont have experience with this but id say its pretty straight forward what to do here.

Ill brief some of you guys on high school game with a boots on the ground perspective. The problem many of the older cats here who learned game after high school dont realize is the flakiness of girls at this age. Day game/online game is a royal pain in the ass because MOST girls flake! Ive got decent game, but im the most muscular guy my age anywhere i go to by far (I hate to humble brag but its info thats needed for context) and I still get flaked on regularly. So most girls are attracted to me but they flake on dates. Social circle game is the best route to go for high school players, but thats hard to break knto. If you dont go to parties and get intorduced to girls, getting bangs can be kind of tricky. This summer im working on becoming a better conversationalist and trying to start chatting to people around me. So for senior year, ill try to talk to all of the people sitting near me in my classes, and hopefully if theres a hot girl I can work my way into her pants from that. Another huge difference in high school game is escalation/kino. Now at a party with booze, this next piece of advice is irrelevant. High school girls (the non trashy ones) hate to look like a slut, especially the virgins. If you get physical too quickly they get creeped out, and you have to strike a delecate balance of becoming her friend first but also being flirty. Again, she doesnt want to seem easy, so she'd be open to hanging out side of school with you if youre not saying shit that you would say to a girl wirhin 5 minutes of meeting her at a club. Flirt after she lets her guard down against you. Trust me, you wont get friendzoned for running friendly guy game for the first week you meet her (that would take at least a few months of being a passive, obedient pussy for her). Tease her on all of her mannerisms and behavior but with a smile/smirk. Leave the flirting and escalation for when youve isolated her outside of school. Any under 18 guys here PM me, maybe we could set up a high school game thread.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

Game whatever you want to game. Go down to 14 or 15. Go up as high as you like. Game is not going after what you think you can get. It's about going after what you really want.

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:35 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

❤️

❤️

❤️

[Image: gay.gif]

The next generations are much .. fruitier I've noticed.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

We do not discuss or condone sex with women under 18 on this forum. The same applies to sex between men who are under 18 and older women.

11. No jailbait/illegal/p4p threads. Do not talk about where to find girls under 18 or how to have sex with them, even if it's legal in the location being discussed. Do not post sexy pictures of girls that are confirmed to be under 18. Do not talk about illegal drug use, breaking the law, or prostitution.

I have a strong suspicion that the OP is a female troll and her purpose was to elicit dumb responses that could be interpreted as condoning illegal activities (even though they are not meant that way). Please be careful when posting in such honeypot threads.

Setting the trollish and female tone aside, this is asking about sex between an ostensibly underage male and older females -- something that would be illegal in many states. We do not condone illegal acts in any context.

OP reported -- wish I'd noticed the thread earlier.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

I agree with LOZ. If you want advice, it has to be under the assumption that the girls you're pursuing is at least 18, even though it may be legal for you specifically to date a 17 y/o.

I am in my 20s and my intention is to bang older. When I get older myself, I am gonna bang younger.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Go for any that strike your fancy. Age wont matter when you are balls deep inside her. (Unless shes over 32, in which case have some lube handy.

To make the most out of your summer, get your logistics straight (have somewhere to fuck), dress better that the rest (easy, most men now dress like children) and have some extra spending money. You should be saving for college tho. Beer money will be a luxury when in college.

Anyhoo:

[Image: 13092423_989196534491927_878584941_n.jpg...D%253D.2.l]