rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a positive to the degradation of Western women?

Hey guys... long time lurker first time poster.

Women from traditional non western cultures make better wife and LTR material, generally speaking. We know this. They can be sweeter, feminine, more submissive, chaste, domestic...

But are they really?
I firmly believe that women are the same everywhere. The "better women" from other countries have simply been trained by their culture to behave properly. The same way western women were trained a few generations ago. Most of you already know and understand that. It's smoke and mirrors on their part. You've seen how quickly non western women can turn after moving abroad or being introduced to western influences in their own country.

Cut to the chase... An idea I have been kicking around my head for a long time, but can't remember ever being discussed, is this - It's actually a blessing to live in a Western culture which give girls free reign, or outright encouragement, to behave poorly. That way when we meet a girl who is sweet, feminine, submissive, chaste and domestic... we know that it is the real Her.

Quote: (05-08-2016 12:00 AM)Luther Wrote:  

It's actually a blessing to live in a Western culture which give girls free reign, or outright encouragement, to behave poorly. That way when we meet a girl who is sweet, feminine, submissive, chaste and domestic... we know that it is the real Her.

Who cares?

free reign

Oh and it's rein, not reign.

Quote: (05-08-2016 12:07 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

It's actually a blessing to live in a Western culture which give girls free reign, or outright encouragement, to behave poorly. That way when we meet a girl who is sweet, feminine, submissive, chaste and domestic... we know that it is the real Her.

Who cares?

free reign

Oh and it's rein, not reign.

I care.
Discerning men appreciate authenticity... did I spell all that right?

What the hell is "The Real Her"?
You sure you haven't been watching too many Dove beauty commercials?

The real Her. You know... so that can feel genuine attraction and enjoy the time you choose to spend on another person. Time is very valuable after all.
I'm sure that the two of you have had girls realize that you were both "acting" more dominant and confident than you actually are. Those women lost attraction for you at that point. It's the same kinda thing.

"The real Her. You know... so that can feel genuine attraction and enjoy the time you choose to spend on another person. Time is very valuable after all.
I'm sure that the two of you have had girls realize that you were both "acting" more dominant and confident than you actually are. Those women lost attraction for you at that point. It's the same kinda thing."

No, no this has never happened to me.

The things you do make you the person you are. If you act confident and dominant, you ARE confident and dominant. If a woman behaves in a feminine, submissive, chaste, and domestic manner, that's who she is.
The idea that there's some mythical "real you" is silly.

Quote: (05-08-2016 12:48 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

"The real Her. You know... so that can feel genuine attraction and enjoy the time you choose to spend on another person. Time is very valuable after all.
I'm sure that the two of you have had girls realize that you were both "acting" more dominant and confident than you actually are. Those women lost attraction for you at that point. It's the same kinda thing."

No, no this has never happened to me.

Maybe it happened to you but you didn't pick up on it. I think that's very possible.

A girl is either pleasant to be around and with, or she isn't.
If she isn't, then use her for your own quick pleasure, and move on without investing time/money into her.
You meet a girl who is pleasant and sweet, and if it's your time to do so, have a relationship and enjoy her company.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

"Maybe it happened to you but you didn't pick up on it. I think that's very possible."

No, this has never happened to me.
I've never heard of it happening to anyone else, either.

Has it happened to you?

It's probably one of many ways nature attempts population control.

@Centurion: Replying to a thread just to say "Who cares" and correct a decidedly finer point of English grammar is the definition of low-value behavior.

Quote: (05-08-2016 12:45 AM)Luther Wrote:  

The real Her. You know... so that can feel genuine attraction and enjoy the time you choose to spend on another person. Time is very valuable after all.
I'm sure that the two of you have had girls realize that you were both "acting" more dominant and confident than you actually are. Those women lost attraction for you at that point. It's the same kinda thing.

If what you are feeling is a lack of authenticity, then the problem is you, not women.

If you feel that the women that surround in Canada are inauthentic, you would do well to understand that you grew up with similar social influences, went to the same schools, watched the same TV shows, etc., etc. I'm not saying they are not ultimately responsible for their own behavior, but you are certainly responsible for appraising your own role in society.

You seem to posit, also, that the societal degradation has revealed "women's true nature." How can you hold onto this belief while simultaneously believing that women have been devalued and debased by Western society? Have women been exposed for who they really are or have they been corrupted by a degenerate social order?

Further, when you travel abroad to another country, you aren't going to find women you consider traditional precisely because it isn't your tradition; i.e., you are a foreigner in that culture. You can certainly find women of different temperaments because of the culture, but you will be completely un-moored from anything you consider traditional. Unless, of course, what you consider traditional is simply some view of sex relations seen through gauzy, rose-colored lenses.

As SamBRoberts alludes to, you are what you do. If you feel inauthentic, it is most likely because you feel alienated from your own culture and you don't feel a connection between what you do and who you consider yourself to be. Alot of this could simply be due to age, but also it is due to Western culture affecting you. It is not just women who have been dismantled and reconstructed like some consumerist Frankenstein.

If you want to be more authentic, you have some soul-searching to do. Learning to control and channel your thoughts and adopting good habits so they become second nature are key here.

Here is thread by Beyond Borders that may help you: What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:12 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

@Centurion: Replying to a thread just to say "Who cares" and correct a decidedly finer point of English grammar is the definition of low-value behavior.

Quote: (05-08-2016 12:45 AM)Luther Wrote:  

If what you are feeling is a lack of authenticity, then the problem is you, not women.

If you feel that the women that surround in Canada are inauthentic, you would do well to understand that you grew up with similar social influences, went to the same schools, watched the same TV shows, etc., etc. I'm not saying they are not ultimately responsible for their own behavior, but you are certainly responsible for appraising your own role in society.

You seem to posit, also, that the societal degradation has revealed "women's true nature." How can you hold onto this belief while simultaneously believing that women have been devalued and debased by Western society? Have women been exposed for who they really are or have they been corrupted by a degenerate social order?

Further, when you travel abroad to another country, you aren't going to find women you consider traditional precisely because it isn't your tradition; i.e., you are a foreigner in that culture. You can certainly find women of different dispositions because of the culture, but you will be completely un-moored from anything you consider traditional. Unless, of course, what you consider traditional is simply some view of sex relations seen through gauzy, rose-colored lenses.

As SamBRoberts alludes to, you are what you do. If you feel inauthentic, it is most likely because you feel alienated from your own culture and you don't feel a connection between what you do and who you consider yourself to be. Alot of this could simply be due to age, but also it is due to Western culture affecting you. It is not just women who have been dismantled and reconstructed like some consumerist Frankenstein.

If you want to be more authentic, you have some soul-searching to do. Learning to control and channel your thoughts and adopting good habits so they become second nature are key here.

Here is thread by Beyond Borders that may help you: What Are the Most Powerful Habits You've ACTUALLY Adopted for Huge Results?

Dude we are way off track. My post had nothing to do with me, it was about screening women. My subsequent post were shots at the two guys who shot first, and that's all they were.

There was is no real her. There is a feral her, and a civilised her. Guess which is the modern one.

Deus vult!

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:25 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

There was is no real her. There is a feral her, and a civilised her. Guess which is the modern one.

There's differences. What is feral to one girl is civilised to another.

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:33 AM)Luther Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2016 01:25 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

There's differences. What is feral to one girl is civilised to another.

Yes, but that's pushing matters into relativism, which is SJW territory and doesn't have any real value.

It's obvious that the sky is blue and the grass is green, no matter what one may think. In the same way, it's obvious what is feral and what is civilized, even if every modern chick thought differently.

2Wycked,

I take the opposite opinion as the original poster. Women haven't been degraded by modern Western civilization, they've merely been liberated by it. Easy money through cushy jobs plus birth control have enabled women to freely pursue sex and avoid scary committed relationships for the first time in history. This unique situation invalidated all forms of historical advise and traditional wisdom, leaving men and women equally blind and frustrated.

I do, however, agree with what you told Luther to do, and I hope he follows it.

Luther, if you want to make progress with screening women, you have to drop the attitude that some women are "fake" and some are "real". Even a person who fakes their every emotion with you (and such a person probably doesn't exist anyway) is a real person, so the fake/real distinction isn't accurate and serves only to anger you.

You'd be much better changing fake/real into pleasant/unpleasant. And you should also remind yourself that unpleasant people can become pleasant (which doesn't mean that you have to hang around unpleasant people, but does mean you have to stop judging them when you walk away from them).

And you should finally remind yourself that your first responsibly is to be pleasant yourself.

I hope this was helpful.

There's now an abundant amount of pussy given to the men who are aware of how to game the current system. However, even the positives come with a down side. Since there's a small pool of men capable of understanding the new rules, there is an abundance of men chasing girls, buying them free drinks, giving away attention, committing to women unworthy of loyalty, ignoring red flags, and bending to their every whim.

In turn, the majority of women operate without a sense of looming punishment all the while their egos grow faster than e^x as x approaches infinity. What this means is the thirsty men only get thirstier, and the women's bitch shields become more fortified and resilient as their dick counter grows.

Those with game reside in an oasis; for them, water is in plentiful abundance. The ones without it wander through a vast, widespread desert, following a small cloud above their head with their tongues sticking out hoping a single drop of water will rain down on them.

Casual encounters have become plentiful, but meaningful relationships have dwindled as a result.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Those are not advantages at all.

The real "you", what is it? When you grow up in a totally different environment, do you become the same person? Doubtful...

The only positive in our times is that you can get laid much easier with sexy women if you know Game and work on yourself. It"s a little dirty secret from more chaste times that there were 10 times as many prostitutes for example in the 1950s than now.

In the 1950s most men had to pay in order to get some extra sex - many men actually lost their virginities in the brothels. That was a fact both in the US as well as in Europe. The rich fucked the servants and Playboys had a much harder time fucking around.

All of that changed.

Simple newbie question is easy to answer.

Pro tip: bring a girl hiking, you can see the "real" her when she is tired.

Lots of girls fail this test.

Deus vult!

The only positive thing of feminism is that they brought oral and anal in family bedroom. Before that it was available in brothels only.

If a Western Woman is being sweet and submissive you should be suspicious.

Yes, I find the belief that women are a completely different species once you get out of the west to be a bit naive. There are predatory, psychotic, materialistic women to be found across the globe. Admittedly, though, your chances of finding one are exponentially higher in the USA, and that's not just because of the larger population.

Quote: (05-08-2016 08:55 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Pro tip: bring a girl hiking, you can see the "real" her when she is tired.

Lots of girls fail this test.

Sounds like a great test. Let me guess, the typical modern woman will start acting grumpy and bitchy, accusing the man for having made it too hard for her? Or is there something else that's more subtle?

There is no "true human nature." People come in different types - good, bad, and indifferent. Some people are rotten to the core, and likely came that way from the factory. Others would lay down their life for strangers for no reason they could consciously explain. And most people aren't all one thing all the time.

There is no "true Her." As women are a subset of people, the above analysis applies. Good, bad, and indifferent...all that might be said is that the spread is affected by culture and genetics, which are arguably hopelessly entwined anyway. Madonnas and whores, yes both, and neither.

Phineas Gage turned from a polite, quiet gentleman to a swearing, violent, abusive bastard in five seconds. All it took was a railroad spike to the head.