rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

I'm trying to figure out the best method for using the bidet/water toilet. I've wiped first to clean off excess then went for the jet, I've hit the jet without wiping first, not sure which method is the best. Which came first, the water or the wipe?

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Quote: (07-20-2011 01:27 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

I'm trying to figure out the best method for using the bidet/water toilet. I've wiped first to clean off excess then went for the jet, I've hit the jet without wiping first, not sure which method is the best. Which came first, the water or the wipe?

It's official: this forum has now covered every topic.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Correct answer is to alternate between both, starting with the jet.

Jet, then wipe. Then do another round of jet and wipe. Repeat until clean. Messy craps may take many cycles of jetting and wiping.

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

I've been wanting to get a bidet for my place (no joke), but I'm worried that women will find it strange. How do I properly execute bidet non-judgment game?

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Ezio, I'm under the impression most women (at least most clean women) will actually think it's unique/cool, and you'll only need to explain how it works.

How common are these things throughout the world? I was (ignorantly) under the impression that they were only used extensively in Japan and other Asian countries. Regrettably, my overseas travels have been limited to only Amsterdam, but that is about to change very soon.

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Quote: (07-20-2011 05:33 PM)ezio Wrote:  

I've been wanting to get a bidet for my place (no joke), but I'm worried that women will find it strange.

Every 5 star hotel and some 4 star hotels I've stayed in had a bidet.

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

There are also some "strap-on" bidets for your toilet, from the "swing-out arm to squirt yerself with cold water" GoBidet to things like the Toto Washlet or Super Turbo Happy Fun Japanese add-ons. Haven't tried 'em, but been a little tempted after the bidet experience on travel.

Bidet/ Water jet toilets

Most 5 star hotels have a bidet. Japan is pretty famous for their 'all in one' systems. I believe bidets are fairly common in France. Otherwise it doesn't seem that popular. Unless you consider a garden hose with a trigger a bidet (no toilet paper around) at some Asian countries.