rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maldives Data Sheet

Maldives Data Sheet

MALDIVES REPORT!!!

I spent a week last month in Male, the capital of Maldives as well as some of the nearby atolls. Let's get to the facts, chop chop.

- Maldives is a 3 hr flight from Dubai southeastward, in the dead of the Indian Ocean
- Directly south of the Indian subcontinent
- Considered paradise amongst surfers
- Popular honeymoon location [Image: dodgy.gif]
- World class beaches

This was my first "game trip". My cousin and I went on this trip, and this was my first one where I was game-conscious. Not that I went to Maldives primarily to game bitches, cause this isn't the best location if you're looking to do only that. Before this trip, I had 0 notches from game, and my only fucks were those where I completely fluked it with chicks in my classes/social circles. I'm 18 and currently living in India.

The best place to game chicks in the Maldives is definitely Male, the capital. You can try scoring with the foreigners and tourists staying in the fancy water villas on the isolated atolls, but most of them are on their honeymoon. This isn't really a destination where groups of tourist chicks arrive to have a wild time. Once again, Male is your best bet, cause that's where you can bang Maldivian women.

ACCOMMODATION/FOOD

Stay in the Somerset Hotel. None of the gorgeous water villa resorts are on Male, so this is where you should stay, mainly because it's your best bet logistically. It happens to be between some of the best restaurants/cafes (Salt Cafe & Restaurant, Seagull Cafe, Symphony Restaurant), which is where you're going to be doing most of your gaming...

"NIGHTLIFE"/GIRLS

There is virtually no alcohol to be bought on Male, so you'll have to buy some at the duty-free stores from whichever airport you're flying in from. Keep liquor stocked up in your hotel room at the Somerset. Since there's no nightlife on this island, you'll have to pick up girls from the aforementioned restaurants. Just introduce yourself to them, and if they're only with 1 or 2 other girls, join them. Though it's an Islamic country, these women are deprived of dick, and the only guys who hit on them are horny laborers from Bangladesh, so they're usually dtf. Just ask them directions to nearest jetty (piers from which you take boats to the other atolls). Number crunch them and invite them back to your hotel for drinks.

Girls are gorgeous in the Maldives, they're definitely better looking than their South Asian counterparts. They have some interesting Arabic features as well like green eyes and shit.

SURF

The main reason I hit up the Maldives was to surf. For all the surfers on here, Male doesn't really have the best waves, so you'll have to go to some of the neighboring atolls. Problem with that is you have to stay at the resort where the waves are, so just like for girls, you're going to have to surf in Male if you want waves. The best spot is on the east side of the island. You have to be respectful here though, because this is where the locals surf. They have been scorned because the American hotels have bought pretty much every other atoll and the locals cannot surf on the beaches of their own country anymore, so they are all limited to surfing here on Male. Be kind to them. Maldivian people are really chill.

DABS

This really is not necessary but if you absolutely need a vice other than booze, hit up the east side of the island I mentioned above. Some of the guys with the "stoner look" will sell you good hash oil. You can also find it near the jetty that goes to the airport. Be discreet about using it, you can keep some in your hotel room and invite chicks over for stoned sex. The chick that I pulled dabbed with me and for a good half an hour we fucked like dogs in the Sahara heat [Image: tard.gif]

Maldives as a whole are beautifully breathtaking little islands that offer peaceful recreational activities. That being said, I wouldn't recommend this location to those of you who only want to get their dicks wet.

Maldives Data Sheet

Good data sheet. I have always been curious about the girls in the Maldives.

You said you wouldn't recommend it for pussy but you also said the girls there are relatively easy. What were your stats in Male? How many lays?

Maldives Data Sheet

Quote: (05-05-2016 01:43 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote:  

Good data sheet. I have always been curious about the girls in the Maldives.

You said you wouldn't recommend it for pussy but you also said the girls there are relatively easy. What were your stats in Male? How many lays?

When I said I wouldn't recommend it I meant that if you're coming only for action, there are many better places to hit up. That being said, Maldivian girls are definitely sexy and unique, I haven't really seen them anywhere else. I approached maybe over 15-20 chicks during my stay, and got one notch. I banged her on more than one occasion.

Maldives Data Sheet

How are the prices for ? I always thought as Maldives as more filled with high end resorts like in Fiji, Bora Bora, etc mainly for couples.

I know Slavic women get wet just thinking about a trip there...did you see any tourists in town or are they pretty much on the resorts ?

Maldives Data Sheet

Quote: (05-05-2016 03:33 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

How are the prices for ? I always thought as Maldives as more filled with high end resorts like in Fiji, Bora Bora, etc mainly for couples.

I know Slavic women get wet just thinking about a trip there...did you see any tourists in town or are they pretty much on the resorts ?

Pretty much no tourists come to Male. Hot chicks do stay at some of the resorts, but they're usually filled with honeymooning couples. You're lucky if you run into them at your resort.

That said, I found out one resort has a contract with a Russian model agency.

Maldives Data Sheet

I'm planning a one week trip to Maldives. Can anyone tell a good water villa resort to stay for solo travelers? I don't want to be surrounded by honeymoon couples.

Maldives Data Sheet

I also want to go there with a girl this year. How are the prices?

Maldives Data Sheet

I've just been to the Maldives and the place seems extremely conservative. Surprised reading here that you can get away with it even under the judging eyes of the locals...