rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Youtube star on why modern dating sucks

Typical girl commentary on dating- A thinly veiled expression of frustration about being pumped and dumped, oblivious to the 80% of reliable and relationship-oriented guys who are invisible to her. I can sympathize with some of her points though later in the video.

As a sidenote, I'm curious what she looks like without makeup.

Wasn't she the girl who apparently abused a guy?

Quote: (04-30-2016 12:24 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

Ya, some SJW fag and she also ranted about fat girls being lazy disgusting pigs (which made her pretty infamous in North America)

So, WB.

Quote: (04-30-2016 12:24 AM)Centurion Wrote:  

[Image: post-32842-ron-swanson-yep-gif-yes-yup-f...8gotd8.gif]

And while I refuse to believe this gorgeous youtube star has any problems finding a guy who will be nice, sweet, honest, and beta for her - there is a lot of truth in her ramble.

Everything about "dating" for generation Y is casual. Just hanging out, whatever, grabbing a couple drinks and maybe going back to one of eachother's apartments to bang if you're feeling it, and maybe seeing eachother again a week or two later if you care to and can fit it into your suuuuper busy schedule.

The reason being that the point of dating in the first place is finding a suitable mate to start a family with. Nobody wants families anymore so what's the point of taking a person seriously? Most young men and women don't believe in marriage, and certainly don't want to have kids - so what incentive is there besides just fucking eachother? People don't even know how to properly love and care for eachother anymore because there is no goal besides just not being alone for a while.

Quote: (04-30-2016 12:53 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The reason being that the point of dating in the first place is finding a suitable mate to start a family with. Nobody wants families anymore so what's the point of taking a person seriously? Most young men and women don't believe in marriage, and certainly don't want to have kids - so what incentive is there besides just fucking each other?

Her entire rant is pointless because she's the problem. She's not dating to find a stable husband, she's trying to find a guy to entertain her, finance her and be another temporary landing spot on the carousel.

Bitch is 30 and unmarried - until that changes, all of her talk is just a grab for Youtube subscribers.

Also, there are nudes available if anyone wants to see (warning, they're a lot smaller than this video would suggest). And this is the guy she beat up...at least he was banging her.

[Image: HHL8U3i.jpg]

She makes some valid points, per General Stalin. She is a hypocrite for not dating a good boring beta provider who would be happy to wife her up. Yes, she is right that more men are not as interested in serious relationships as they used to, especially seeing the diminishing returns of bitchiness in the Anglosphere. She's attractive, no doubt.

But even being good looking has its limits for men she'll be attracted to back. They'll either lash out against her (apparently her previous man abused her or perhaps a false allegation, who knows?) or they'll just next her. She strikes me as damaged. In a previous generation, a hot girl like this would have been wifed up at an early age before she had the chance to sleep around and become damaged. Really, it is rather tragic.

Also, she can't stand guns. Totally disqualifies her for me.

Here's the ex claiming she abused her:

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Everything about "dating" for generation Y is casual. Just hanging out, whatever, grabbing a couple drinks and maybe going back to one of eachother's apartments to bang if you're feeling it, and maybe seeing eachother again a week or two later if you care to and can fit it into your suuuuper busy schedule.

That's because women have spent the last two decades punishing men for having serious intentions.

The reason being that the point of dating in the first place is finding a suitable mate to start a family with. Nobody wants families anymore so what's the point of taking a person seriously? Most young men and women don't believe in marriage, and certainly don't want to have kids - so what incentive is there besides just fucking eachother? People don't even know how to properly love and care for eachother anymore because there is no goal besides just not being alone for a while.

A lot of guys are serious about having a family. However, the female 7's and above (and many of the 5's and 6's) have no intention of trading all the attention and free prizes they get for having boobs in exchange for a responsible family life.

They only start taking marriage seriously once their looks begin to fade, the attention from high value males disappears and they need a quick bail out.

I'm the King of Beijing!

[Image: HHL8U3i.jpg]
Are you sure she wasn't pegging him?...
Hes a weak man.

She just comes off like a typical opinionated white girl on youtube who happens to be pretty.
Nothing to see here.
There's is nothing that separates her from girls like Tara Babcock, Jenna Marbles and Jessica Nigiri other than herchest size.

1. Be pretty.
2. Make a youtube account.
3. Make videos on controversial topics.
4. Profit.

Also this is what she looks like without makeup...
This is not safe for life.
I put the mark at 0:58 so you can skip all the nonsense

She's shitlib but hits on some decent stuff

She got famous for making this video mocking fatties

Former cheerleader for the Toronto Raptors.

#WB

Attention-whoring disguised as 'humor'. Pass. She also had an anti-feminism rant not so long ago.

Would motorboat her boobs, though.

Quote:Quote:

As a sidenote, I'm curious what she looks like without makeup.

Watch her "Dear Fat People" video that youngblazer linked and hit pause at 0:13. That double chin is like a warning for what may lie hidden beneath all that makeup.

I said it in the last thread also - I will happily watch her videos with the sound muted.

That dude MAYBE got to have one tepid squelch session with her once.

If a thin wispy woman like her can "physically abuse" you, sex or the lack thereof is the least of your problems. If she was hitting him I guarantee she wasn't having sex with him.

Anybody who has run through a bunch of women can tell that after a while they all somewhat blend together. The standouts are the smelly ones or the ones that look absolutely revolting with clothes off.

I like how she's like "Sometimes I have a boyfriend, and then I have another boyfriend. Sometimes they overlap. Don't judge me!"

And I'm supposed to invest in taking you on dates. Ha!

Quote: (04-30-2016 01:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  

That's because women have spent the last two decades punishing men for having serious intentions.

This is true. Women have spent the last two decades devaluing men who want to court traditionally, provide, and family-up. Women have been brainwashed since the 60's to think that settling down with a man and taking care of a family and a home is basically slavery. Any man who resembles that sort of paradigm is unattractive.

Quote: (04-30-2016 01:46 AM)Suits Wrote:  

A lot of guys are serious about having a family. However, the female 7's and above (and many of the 5's and 6's) have no intention of trading all the attention and free prizes they get for having boobs in exchange for a responsible family life.

They only start taking marriage seriously once their looks begin to fade, the attention from high value males disappears and they need a quick bail out.

I don't know man from my observation a lot Millennial men have drank the Kool-Aid too. I have a lot of lefty-leaning male friends who have the same mindset as women: kids are icky and just get in the way of the fun and exciting life that 99% of them are never going to have.

"Dating sucks and...oh wait was was that ?"...

[Image: 2015-11-22-1448207887-1158713-1-thumb.png]

Fast forward a few years years...

[Image: asd10.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Not this bitch again....

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Talk about hitting the wall at about a thousand miles a second.

[Image: XVFeLnS.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Amazing what makeup and hair can do. She looks fucking terrible without it. She's 30? Nature is a cruel beast.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd Make America Great Again!"

Alright, here's a serious response...

I would actually be open to taking a woman on dates and courting her in the traditional way, assuming I thought she was a viable candidate for marriage and children.

But a woman in their 30s who has admittedly spent years riding the cock carousel? Yeah, right. My dear, the problem with the cock carousel is that once you ride it, it never ends. You're fun to bang and chat with, but let's face it, you're not wife material. Why would I waste my money and time just to create false expectations for you?

You'll spend the rest of your life dating captain save a ho's, cheating on him with alphas, and then crying about getting pumped and dumped once again.

But just remember - I didn't do this to you. You did this to you.

Delete

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I can't stand all these "ZOMG IM A CUTE GURL ON YOUTUBE WITH LOTZ OF THINGS TO SAY!" bitches. I tried watching the vid in the OP and got about 8 seconds in. If you can sit through that whole video you need to have your T levels checked.

Another example is that shoe on head cunt. She only has a following because she is hot and has more orbiters than a supermassive black hole.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (04-30-2016 12:45 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I can't stand all these "ZOMG IM A CUTE GURL ON YOUTUBE WITH LOTZ OF THINGS TO SAY!" bitches. I tried watching the vid in the OP and got about 8 seconds in. If you can sit through that whole video you need to have your T levels checked.

Like that shoe on head cunt. She only has a following because she is hot and has more orbiters than a supermassive black hole.

Made it to the Jay-z and beyonce tangent at 2:05 before closing the video.

Quote: (04-30-2016 12:45 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Another example is that shoe on head cunt. She only has a following because she is hot and has more orbiters than a supermassive black hole.

These types are popular because 90% of their fanbase is thirsty dudes who follow them for 2 reasons:

1.) They are good looking

2.) They say what guys want to hear

Super simple market. If I was a 9/10 guy I could/should make a killing doing the same thing. Make videos of me shirtless in good lighting talking into a camera about how I just want a girl who wants to go do fun things together, cuddle and watch netflix, try out quirky new hipster restaurants, take selfies with me and post them on instagram for everyone to see, and never have kids because it would just get in the way of our fun and craaazzzzyyy adventurous life.

Well there's my post-RFL side hustle right there.