rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intro/Question

Intro/Question

Hey Guys,

I just started on my journey to self-improvement this year. 22, and little to no experience with women. I've went from 230 to 175 (5'9") since August and have been taking on new experiences to make my life more interesting.

I read Day Bang about 2 weeks ago and have been essentially on the Roosh V program. 10-15 approaches a week, workout daily, and read/hobby. Out of my first 20 approaches I've gotten 3 numbers, 2 never responded, but this most recent one showed a lot of interest. 7-10 minute conversation, went through GALNUC, and I asked for her # and she went so far as to tell me to make sure I text her so she can save my #.

She invited me to a cultural event (potentially with her other friends), but I'm honestly super busy this weekend. Should I just tell her I'm busy and counter-offer for another event in the same text? Or just tell her I'm busy and try to set up a date with a separate text in the future? And should I just say I'm busy this weekend, or should I try to put value into the text by giving her small insight on what's keeping me busy to portray value?

Thanks Guys.

Intro/Question

Decline but suggest a future meetup next week. Suggest a future meetup where it's just you and her that's within 5-10 minutes of your place (don't tell her ahead of time that it is - suggest a specific place to her). Ask when she's free the next week and pick a day that works for you. Don't reschedule more than once or she will likely start to lose interest.

Come up with an excuse to bring her over to your place ahead of time (in your mind) if things are going well. Even if she doesn't agree, you ensure that she won't ghost you because you weren't aggressive enough. I think most guys here are aiming for sex by the 2nd or 3rd meeting at the latest.

If she agrees, good chance you can get laid. If she doesn't agree, suggest a meetup at your place in the days after your first meetup. At the bare minimum get a kiss before you leave her.

Intro/Question

Less is more. Tell her you're busy and counter offer a specific event and time in the same message. DHV in the text is worthless because she doesn't know you yet. You could just be a liar. Waiting to suggest another time gives her the opportunity to cool off.