rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Perfect Cheerleader

The Perfect Cheerleader

Today's latest outrage the must be censored, a poster telling students what they need to be/do to become a cheerleader:

[Image: _1461858613.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

According to the Seattle Times, UW athletics officials said in a statement that they created the flyer “in response to a high volume of student questions about cheer and dance team tryouts.” And hey, why not? After all, the cheer squad is looking for certain things in their cheerbabes, and making a poster is a lot easier than answering several identical emails. But the problem, according to students, is not that the athletics department has requirements — it's the way they chose to portray them.

“One of the first things that comes mind is objectification and idealization of Western beauty, which are values I would like to believe the University doesn’t want to perpetuate,” UW student Jazmine Perez, director of programming for student government, told the Seattle Times via email.. “As a student of color who looks nothing like the student in the poster, this feels very exclusive.”

“I think it’s really upsetting and kind of disheartening the way it’s basically asking these women who want to try out to perform their femininity — but not too much," said Signe Burchim, a UW senior.

And they have a point! I'm no makeup expert, but saying "not too much makeup, but like, at least this much makeup" seems kind of confusing. And while I doubt seriously that UW excludes women of color from joining their cheer squad, calling for a "bronze, beachy glow" and endorsing a natural and/or spray tan isn't probably the best guidance for women to whom those things don't apply. Of course, while maybe not surprising, photoshopping an image of a tan, blonde white woman doesn't scream "diversity!" either. Remember, this is a supposedly progressive college campus, not the Dallas Cowboys we're talking about.

The entire thing could have been condensed to "Minimal makeup, no jewelry or visible tattoos, and no trendy hair colors," plus the attire requirements. Not that I know of anyone complaining, but highlighting the need for a "physically fit, athletic physique" is probably unnecessary — I doubt many fat people are in a position to try out for the cheer squad, and I doubt they'd want to when it's clear that they'll be doing so in spandex shorts and a sports bra.

Per the Seattle Times, the school removed the flyer from the cheerleading team's Facebook page after it was “determined that some of the details and descriptions provided were inconsistent with the values of the UW spirit program and department of athletics.”

Is this (as one twitter user put it) "what's wrong with America?" Christ, not by a long shot (this is what's wrong with America). But it's tone deaf and unnecessary, and when those two things come together, you can bet that America's college students will let no injustice go unpunished. Besides, we all have body image issues. No need to distribute them on a flyer.

http://uk.askmen.com/news/sports/univers...utcry.html

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:17 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Jazmine Perez, director of programming for student government, told the Seattle Times via email.. “As a student of color who looks nothing like the student in the poster, this feels very exclusive.”

Jazmine Perez – Biology (Physiology), Gender, Women, & Sexuality Studies

Never would have guessed.

The Perfect Cheerleader

The offended black student is only offended because it's a white chick on the poster. That's racist.

Personally this is more my flavor:

[Image: af8ef8091d5bf36ed6980325049bc895.mp4-1.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The Perfect Cheerleader

I agree with most of it but why would you want a partially off face?

Edit: Misread...

The Perfect Cheerleader

Can't wait for the flood of feminist tears about this one...

The Perfect Cheerleader

WB

The Perfect Cheerleader

Saw this on the new last night, first thought was, "Why is this on the news?"

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

The Perfect Cheerleader

Men's Health is decent for a men's magazine, but it's totally blue pill and written by a bunch of dickless pussies.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:28 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Jazmine Perez, director of programming for student government, told the Seattle Times via email.. “As a student of color who looks nothing like the student in the poster, this feels very exclusive.”

She's not bad: http://vote.asuw.org/jazmine-perez/

Considering this is Seattle, a lot of baristas are upset, I get that.

There are certain ways football players and pilots need their bodies to be. If the flyer for them doesn't have a guy in a wheelchair or somebody blind are people gonna get pissed?

Aloha!

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:29 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Personally this is more my flavor:

[Image: af8ef8091d5bf36ed6980325049bc895.mp4-1.jpg]

[Image: memes_eww_Dot_Dot_s500x558_156370_What_H...88-580.jpg]

Another case of chronic yellow fever.

The Perfect Cheerleader

UW has some great cheerleaders, too. Purple uniforms are hot.

[Image: wash5.jpg]

[Image: uwash-nikki5.jpg]

[Image: wash6.jpg]

[Image: wash1.jpg]

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-28-2016 10:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:28 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

She's not bad: http://vote.asuw.org/jazmine-perez/

Considering this is Seattle, a lot of baristas are upset, I get that.

There are certain ways football players and pilots need their bodies to be. If the flyer for them doesn't have a guy in a wheelchair or somebody blind are people gonna get pissed?

Aloha!

From the page you linked to:

I will implement social justice and awareness programming throughout our homecoming week.

At least she's not trying to hide it.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Translation: every bitch who is prettier than me must die!

Deus vult!

The Perfect Cheerleader

"NO VISIBLE TATTOOS"

God bless you.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Lol. A student of color doesn't look like that? You can find white washed blacks and Asians that look like that. Also is white a color? More importantly, WB.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-28-2016 10:47 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

[Image: wash6.jpg]

Ugly, fat legs. WNB.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Perfect Cheerleader

The Hair Do's, Makeup Do's and Body Do's are all everyday Do's for any feminine female.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

The Perfect Cheerleader

All four girls are a solid WNB.
Cheerleader effect.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-29-2016 10:45 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Cheerleader effect.

Maybe the first and last - and you can't see the face on the third. But Nikki? You wouldn't bang this?

[Image: PmPvd9Ul.jpg]

[Image: ugAfYNTl.jpg]

[Image: YNwWRle.jpg?1]

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-29-2016 11:07 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Cheerleader effect.

Maybe the first and last - and you can't see the face on the third. But Nikki? You wouldn't bang this?

I would fuck that little tart through the mattress.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

The Perfect Cheerleader

Cheerleader effect.

There's nothing "maybe" about the last one, she's just ugly.
First one has the body of a man, so also no.
The third one?
I don't need to see her face, I can see her legs, that's more than enough.

And no, I wouldn't.
That's an average looking girl on a good day, don't be fooled by all the makeup and heavily airbrushed pictures.

Just my personal opinion.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Dem titties

If only you knew how bad things really are.

The Perfect Cheerleader

Quote: (04-29-2016 11:33 AM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Cheerleader effect.

There's nothing "maybe" about the last one, she's just ugly.
First one has the body of a man, so also no.
The third one?
I don't need to see her face, I can see her legs, that's more than enough.

And no, I wouldn't.
That's an average looking girl on a good day, don't be fooled by all the makeup and heavily airbrushed pictures.

Just my personal opinion.

[Image: w0ooMsp.jpg]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

The Perfect Cheerleader

Body don'ts: visible tattoos.

The Perfect Cheerleader

[Image: SCNLyPY.gif]

Belgrano either doesn't like caucasian women, or doesn't like women at all. That broad is an easy 7/10. I'd fuck her 6 ways to Sunday. Looks like a fun bang.