rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuckbuddy wants facebook add.

So one of my FWBs wants me to add me to add her on Facebook.

First mistake: she found out I had a FB account. I knew even having a small presence would come back to bite me in the ass someday.

Second warning sign: the way she asked. She texted me something like "oh I just sent you a FB friend request whatcha gonna do huh?"

I didn't add her. I texted her and basically told her "I don't like your tone."

She replied something like "Hmm. I guess this something we should discuss in person."

Seems like since she can't get me to agree to exclusivity explicitly, she's trying to come at it through the "back door."

I'll be goddamned if I add FWBs to my Facebook account. I already had to deal with the fallout from one histrionic bitch I made the mistake of adding slurring me to my friends once we had a falling out.

Suggestions?

Personally, I would block her now that you know what her facebook account is. In the future do this as a preemptive strike.

Make sure to hide your posts AND your friend list from non-friends.

If she insists... there is a feature to create Lists of friends. I have my Normal list, and my Girls list. Whatever post I make will be hidden from the "GIrls" list, so the 2 groups can never see each other. This can allow you to maintain good shit.

Quote: (04-28-2016 12:25 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

Personally, I would block her now that you know what her facebook account is. In the future do this as a preemptive strike.

Truth.

I might add a girl if she's polite about it. But this girl was running "dread game" on me.

I won't see her for a while. I'll be busy.

One should also not get in the habit of posting personal stuff on facebook or information about your whereabouts i.e. where you're traveling.

Get off Facefuck altogether. Nothing is to be gained from it.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

3 years ago, a girl in my harem begged me to friend her on FB. I always ignored her until she started in about it again. I caved, friended her on there and the relationship proceeded to dissipate/I never saw her again. in summary, don't add your chick on fb.

Delete FaceFuck
[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-28-2016 01:15 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Get off Facefuck altogether. Nothing is to be gained from it.

It actually does come through for me from time to time, simply because I run a small business doing "tech stuff related to the entertainment industry" and a fair number of people I'm "friends" with on there are also people who hit me up from time to time to work on projects, i.e. they make me money.

At some point I think the right thing to do is just have a business account for old friends/business contacts and just make the "out" be "I pretty much only use FB for my business."

Quote:Quote:

3 years ago, a girl in my harem begged me to friend her on FB. I always ignored her until she started in about it again. I caved, friended her on there and the relationship proceeded to dissipate/I never saw her again. in summary, don't add your chick on fb.

Sounds like a good way to get a girl to "next" herself, then. Might come in handy in the right circumstances. An "un-PUA" technique, like making a point to talk to unattractive cockblockers in depth about their jobs.

Bro...

(1.) Don't delete your FB account if you don't want to.

(2.) Don't add your FB on FB...if you know what I'm sayin'

(3.) If she sends you a text message with that nonsense, you don't even respond to it...no need to enter into a debate with her about it. IGNORE those texts.

(4.) When you meet in person, and she wants to interview you about why you're not doing what she wants (and this can be anything...from being friends on FB to any other nonsense that a female will bring up on a whim) you look at her very coldly...and in a very cold voice...as if you're lecturing a ten year old child, you tell her, "We are not going to talk about this".

(5.) If she doesn't shut the fuck up and apologize and instead wants to keep talking about it, you either walk away if you're at her place or in a public place or you tell her to leave if she's at your house.

(6.) Once you've walked away or told her to leave, DO NOT, under any circumstance, see her again until after a couple days AND ONLY AFTER SHE INITIATES conversation with you.

She has to know that you're a man of your word and you don't tolerate nonsense and this will only happen if you're very willing to let her go. No other guy does that to sweet and tender her.

Be different.

^ First post "Don't delete Facebook"

[Image: troll.gif]

When you meet in person, and she wants to interview you about why you're not doing what she wants (and this can be anything...from being friends on FB to any other nonsense that a female will bring up on a whim) you look at her very coldly...and in a very cold voice...as if you're lecturing a ten year old child, you tell her, "We are not going to talk about this".

[Image: T7rlCla.gif]

She has to know that you're a man of your word and you don't tolerate nonsense

...such a man isn't on FB

Be different.

[Image: gay.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

To be quite honest, I add everyone. If shit hits the fan so be it, but that's rarely ever happened. Also, a lot of bangs were off of fb in the first place

As much as I've always wanted to delete facebook, it still serves as a very useful tool for me. DPG might be onto something.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

I'm still new but I've learned by having this same occurrence happen it's rather often, but I'd add her and if shit hits the fan, and she slanders your name, and you make a deal out of it then your giving her control. In my personal opinion and correct me if I'm wrong (more experienced guys)" Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep".

If your FB page is also a source you utilize for business, then I would not add her. If something goes wrong, she could have access to those people with whom you do business. She could lose you money and business connections by sending stuff to them that could make them challenge their relationship with you.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Business = LinkedIn

Facebook = delete

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Facebook has nothing to do with this issue.

This is a frame battle and you're losing.

WIA

Quote: (05-01-2016 08:12 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

I feel more like I've already lost, as a matter of fact.

When I first got into game, I remember seeing a video of Mystery on YouTube demonstrating a sort of photo routine. While engaging a girl in conversation, he'd make reference to, like his puppy or something. Then, on the way to get to the puppy photo, he'd have several others he'd have to swipe through first that would demonstrate higher value (DHV). I can't remember the exact examples he used, but he'd have a few photos of him doing something exciting, like skydiving or boxing mixed with some where he was clearly being pre-selected by other women. The idea being, the girl would indirectly be exposed to evidence of your being an interesting and sought-after male without your having to openly brag about it. There's enough plausible deniability because your supposed purpose isn't to show her the DHV pics, it's to show her the pic of your puppy...it just so happens you have to go through one to get to the other.

For me, I thought the most logical way of putting that type of routine into practice was turning my old Facebook profile into a den of DHV, essentially. If a girl I was talking to wanted to be Facebook friends, I anticipated the first thing she'd do would be to go through my photos, which were all chosen by me for the purpose of casting myself in the best light. Initially, I had to choose photos more methodically but after embracing the tenets of game, I didn't have to put as much thought into what photos I'd post because my life was becoming more exciting and the things I did in photos wouldn't have to seem DHV, they just were DHV.

The nice thing about Facebook is you have the ability to hide your friends' list and you can block anyone who becomes troublesome. If you have a girlfriend and you're connected with her on FB, then certainly don't be stupid enough to add other girls you're gaming on there. But if you're just spinning plates, I never had much of a problem with adding girls on FB...and as I said before, if anyone starts to turn south on you, just block them. It's entirely up to you on what you want to do. You can add as many or as few girls (or none) on Facebook as you want. I do agree with what some of the other posters have said, though. If you routinely use your FB for business, I wouldn't let a girl have access to anything that can negatively impact your money. Also, in the original poster's case, I would say the larger issue is how she's initiated wanting to be friends on Facebook. Her way of going about it is what makes it an issue, not so much the larger concern of adding girls on FB itself. Personally, I'd block that particular girl and look for greener pastures.

Quote: (05-01-2016 08:25 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

WIA

I feel more like I've already lost, as a matter of fact.

Losing means not fighting, i.e. giving up...you don't let women dictate terms to you, especially dumb stuff like facebook adds because you're bigger than that. I know guys with wives who though their wives are their friends on facebook their relationship status isn't "married to X" despite the wives attempting to set their status as such. How do these men achieve this? Real simple, they dictate the terms of their personal space and how they want to present themselves to public.

It takes some real cojones for a woman who isn't stuffing significant dough in your pockets to fix their mouths up to even ask what this woman has asked you.

I tell them that I had too much drama come from friending people I date on FB. I don't want you questioning me about every girl I have as friends, any time I'm tagged or posting dramatic stuff on my wall if we don't work out. There is nothing to be gained from us being friends on FB, but a lot of drama can start. Its not worth it.

Any response to that I just smirk. Or I'll say I don't want my wife to see.

Quote: (05-01-2016 09:06 AM)BassPlayaYo Wrote:  

It takes some real cojones for a woman who isn't stuffing significant dough in your pockets to fix their mouths up to even ask what this woman has asked you.

She said something like "hmm. maybe we should talk about this in person?"

I've seen her a couple times since then and she's never brought it up.

She did bring up the fact that since the weather is getting warmer she's looking forward to expanding her exercise routine.

I usually tell women I use Facebook exclusively for networking and do not add personal friends on it. So there would be no use to be friends with me on Facebook because I never update anything.

WIA

read the above more than once. I like the way DPGgangster framed it, solid post.

You should not change your ways because of girls, quite the opposite. If she isn't ready then next her.

Quote: (05-02-2016 11:58 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

WIA

read the above more than once. I like the way DPGgangster framed it, solid post.

You should not change your ways because of girls, quite the opposite. If she isn't ready then next her.

Nobody said anything about changing your ways because of girls. In fact I was saying the opposite. Not having FB = not having this problem. It's that simple. Though WIA is right it's a frame battle.

-Wonitis