rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this an IOI?

Was this an IOI?

I live in mid-sized town in Northern Sweden. And one day we had a sports class in the woods and i was paired with two guys and a girl who's 7/10.While the two guys did the assignment. Me and the girl was ther e alone and we was just doing small talk. I asked here if she had seen a good friend of mine and she said yes I sucked his dick while I was drunk. I was totally taken back and said what about 3 times. I don't really know here. She is kind of a slut and gave fellatio to my best friend in school and accused him of rape and fucked another of my friends. And sometimes she asks me questions she could easily ask other guys or women with more expertise. So is this a IOI?

Was this an IOI?

Quote:Quote:

gave fellatio to my best friend in school and accused him of rape

You know that Ventures song, Walk Don't Run?

You need to do the opposite.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Was this an IOI?

Lol I know. I'm not trying to fuck her. I just wan't to learn to interpret IOIs better. I'm not dumb

Was this an IOI?

Trust your gut.

If your gut tells you it's an IOI it almost always is.

Was this an IOI?

Go, and approach her!

You have nothing to lose!

Was this an IOI?

Yeah but I'm scared to get a rape charge but she's so easy.

Was this an IOI?

Besides a rape charge

Was this an IOI?

Dupe: thread-49643.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

Was this an IOI?

It's not a dupe.I really wanna lose my virginity card and I wan't to fuck her but I'm scared to get accused of rape. Why are guys in the manosphere always so suspicious.

Was this an IOI?

delete

Was this an IOI?

Quote: (04-26-2016 10:36 AM)Illmaticlistener Wrote:  

It's not a dupe.I really wanna lose my virginity card and I wan't to fuck her but I'm scared to get accused of rape. Why are guys in the manosphere always so suspicious.

Dude congrats !

You should totally bang this slut if she's easy.

Drop your V into her P and you're money bro !

Here's what you do.

Take her a nice expensive dinner, tell her how much of a cool person and friend she is.

Then take her back to your place, show off some nerdy stuff of yours.

Then tell her you're going to have sex with yourself and she's more than welcome to join (consensual of course).

If she does help you have the sex, great !

If not, hey at least you had sex with yourself !

Also, call her up after tell her you had a great time. Make sure to remind her at least 3 times via text and phone.

Make sure to bring up how she shouldn't accuse you of rape like she did your other friend.

Was this an IOI?

Delete what?

Was this an IOI?

You're not funny. I'm asking for advice and this is how you respond? I've been a lurker enough to now that this is opposite of what ROOSH teaches.

Was this an IOI?

Fuck her and record it

Was this an IOI?

As for the IOI, if a girl ask you questions about sexual stuff, it may be that she is interested in you obviously.

Was this an IOI?

Quote: (04-26-2016 10:56 AM)Illmaticlistener Wrote:  

You're not funny. I'm asking for advice and this is how you respond? I've been a lurker enough to now that this is opposite of what ROOSH teaches.

Then why are you asking the obvious ?

You're either daft or trolling.

[Image: troll.gif]

Was this an IOI?

Stop focusing on one girl. Especially stop focusing on this girl. Expand your social horizons and meet new girls. Perhaps you should actually read Roosh's books, this behaviour isn't consistent with what he teaches.

Was this an IOI?

Thank's for the help Andre. But if I had sex with her and recorded it. I would be the one arrested for rape.

Was this an IOI?

Yeah thanks Phoenix I should really try to expand my social circle

Was this an IOI?

Quote: (04-26-2016 09:57 AM)Illmaticlistener Wrote:  

Lol I know. I'm not trying to fuck her. I just wan't to learn to interpret IOIs better. I'm not dumb

Quote: (04-26-2016 10:36 AM)Illmaticlistener Wrote:  

Just to clarify, you do want to have sex with this girl, or you still trying to decide?

Help us out here. You admit knowing this is a bad idea, but are still wanting to roll the dice... why?

Was this an IOI?

I'm still trying to decide. Because I'm quite obsessed with losing my v card. And because she so easy she could be the one I could lose it with.

Was this an IOI?

Quote: (04-26-2016 11:37 AM)Illmaticlistener Wrote:  

I'm still trying to decide. Because I'm quite obsessed with losing my v card. And because she so easy she could be the one I could lose it with.

You're a fool if you think it's a good idea to fuck a girl whose fucked your friends and cried rape.

You can fuck ANY other girl besides her and lose your card.

Get pussy off your pedestal and stop obsessing.

I'm still calling troll.

Was this an IOI?

Ok. Let's start at the beginning. You aren't going to fuck her with enthusiastic consent without her being attracted.

What were the questions she asked you that you think were your IOIs? What was your response to each one?

Was this an IOI?

Yes you're right kaotic. I should try to stop obsessing over this dumb slut. It will probably not end good.

Was this an IOI?

On of the questions I think we're IOIS were can you help me with math? Though she knows I really suck with math. But we should just leave it with that. I'm not trying to fuck her anymore. Kaotic response gave me my senses back.