rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My left testicle is bigger & hangs lower than my right. Testicular cancer?

This might be a touchy (pun intended) subject but I thought I'd post it up to get some (hopefully positive or helpful) feedback.

I first noticed this around 15 years ago. My right testicle is the size and shape of a small egg while my left nut is longer and more oblong. It also has snake-like blood vessels surrounding it.

Lately I've felt some pain from the area, probably from how I sit, but I felt around and didn't feel any unusual lumps or pain.

I haven't gone to a doctor yet but I've done some research online, particulary on WebMD and medical sites, etc. Seems like this is fairly normal in men.

I'm in very good health and work out 3-4 times a week.

The upside - maybe I can find some hot looking women doctors who specialize in male repro organs to check it out and fondle my nutsack.

Literally, this is a touchy subject.

Strong troll post.

7/10 would read replies again.

New RVF troll: the package troll.

Posts about his dick/nuts and how can he leverage it into pussy.

OP on his way to the doctor:

[Image: VrZ4gPZ.jpg]

Guys, I'm serious about this. I say it with levity to not be so gloomy about it but it's real. Everyone's so quick to label anything as "trollish". If you don't have any helpful advice then don't kick me down. This is my health I'm talking about, have some decency.

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:44 PM)dtf Wrote:  

Guys, I'm serious about this. I say it with levity to not be so gloomish about it but it's real. Everyone's so quick to label anything as "trollish". If you don't have any helpful advice then don't kick me down. This is my health I'm talking about, have some decency.

Maybe try a medical forum.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Should have picked the username "Wun Hung Lo."

If only you knew how bad things really are.

^^^I think you mean "Sum Ting Wong".

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:05 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

^^^I think you mean "sum ting Wong".

Funny, but harsh [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Just wait another 15 years and if your balls are back to normal you're probably OK.

I'm not a doctor, but that sounds reasonable.

Aloha!

One's built for comfort, the other for speed

[Image: RjhBNjlEOTA1Rjg0RjJGQTM2QzM6NDI1ZGZlZWU1...D%E2%80%8B]

It's rare to find both qualities in one sack

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Get checked by a urologist

It means you need to switch hands when you jerk off.

But....does your dick hang lower than your balls???

OK, you claim not to be trolling, so I will attempt to give you a mostly serious answer.
You say you've already done some research...

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:20 PM)dtf Wrote:  

I've done some research online, particulary on WebMD and medical sites, etc. Seems like this is fairly normal in men.

...then you already know that it's a varicocele https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele. Mostly harmless, unless it's causing pain or infertility, then you should get it checked out.

So what is it that you want to know? Does anyone else have the same? Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Except for the part about the size of small eggs.....
mine are more like ostrich eggs, or maybe fotballs.

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:20 PM)dtf Wrote:  

The upside - maybe I can find some hot looking women doctors who specialize in male repro organs to check it out and fondle my nutsack.

This is just silly.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Everything in WebMD is cancer first of all...
Go to a real doctor!

Now...
Is this accurate?

[Image: wtf-japan-funny-balls.gif]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Obviously posting this as a question on an internet forum is the best way to get a diagnosis. Visiting a doctor would be completely pointless.

Quote: (04-22-2016 10:38 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

But....does your dick hang lower than your balls???

[Image: mindblown2.png]

I'm around 6' 200 pounds, and that guy's biceps are larger than my thigh muscles.

And the chick's voice is deeper than mine after half a pack of Pall Malls with a case of severe bronchitis.

"You just heard it from this butterface right here guys...work on shrinking your balls if you want girls to like you"

She's been taking his leftover "supplements."

Her clit is probably bigger than his dick at this point.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

OP...I'm going to give you a serious answer.

From the official health website of the British govenment

Quote:Quote:

What should my testicles look and feel like?

Most men’s testicles are about the same size, though it’s common for one to be slightly bigger than the other.

It’s also common for one testicle to hang lower than the other one.

The testicles should feel smooth, without any lumps or bumps, and firm but not hard.

You may feel a soft tube at the back of each testicle, which is called the epididymis.

More info here:

http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/878.aspx

I found out the cause: it's a pinched vein. In specific medical terms, it's a "compressed left renal vein". The pinching is caused by the vein somehow getting in between the abdominal aorta and superior mesenteric artery resulting in what's called a "nutcracker syndrome" - no joke. This vein is located below each kidney (right/left) and the blood flowing out of the blood vessels surrounding the testicles flow out into this vein.

When this vein is pinched, these blood vessels expand in size and cause the pain. This causes varicocele, which is one of the symptoms. The other symptom is called "flank pain" which is pain along the midsection either right or left. In my case, I was getting pain in my lower left abdomen area on & off for a couple of years now. I thought this was ulcers or just plain indigestion but given this context, it makes sense now.

Not sure if this pinching was caused by my core exercises as I do crunches and leg lifts and perhaps things shifted around in there somewhere.

The treatments range from surgery to stents to non-surgical such as yoga. I'd rather not have surgery but also don't know how yoga could possibly cure this. I welcome any helpful suggestions in this area.

Anyway, my thanks to samsamsam, eradicator, Tex Cruise and Mercenary for the helpful comments.

I realize that with the trolling that happens here, some people immediately assume that an off-the-wall post like this would be that. I guess that if I have similar posts in the future I would have to preface it with a statement like "Serious post" or "No joke" or something along these lines.

OP heres a test you can do:
Take you index finger and your thumb and form a circle
Put the circle around your dick and grasp tightly
Move the circle up and down

If in about 10 minutes white liquid comes out of your penis then it is confirmed you have cancer. You will not survive.

Quote: (04-27-2016 05:00 PM)dtf Wrote:  

I found out the cause: it's a pinched vein. In specific medical terms, it's a "compressed left renal vein". The pinching is caused by the vein somehow getting in between the abdominal aorta and superior mesenteric artery resulting in what's called a "nutcracker syndrome" - no joke. This vein is located below each kidney (right/left) and the blood flowing out of the blood vessels surrounding the testicles flow out into this vein.

When this vein is pinched, these blood vessels expand in size and cause the pain. This causes varicocele, which is one of the symptoms. The other symptom is called "flank pain" which is pain along the midsection either right or left. In my case, I was getting pain in my lower left abdomen area on & off for a couple of years now. I thought this was ulcers or just plain indigestion but given this context, it makes sense now.

Not sure if this pinching was caused by my core exercises as I do crunches and leg lifts and perhaps things shifted around in there somewhere.

The treatments range from surgery to stents to non-surgical such as yoga. I'd rather not have surgery but also don't know how yoga could possibly cure this. I welcome any helpful suggestions in this area.

I've actually had this about a dozen times strangely enough.

For a few hours one ball becomes really swollen and painful.

I think it's because my balls hang quite low.

Whenever it's happened to me lying in a bath has always helped the vein untwist and decompress itself.

This thread gave me cancer.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis