rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This world is so PC you can't even mention redpill ideas

I'm a member of two other message boards and soon as I start giving my opinion on how shitty westernized women are in America, Canada and the UK..I'm automatically banned. Just for even stating my opposing view. Someone calling these hags out is like poison to them

[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Which forums?

City-data.com and musculardevelopment.com

how many posts did you have on those forums/how much time did you spend on those forums?

I was a member of both for over 5 years. I typically only discussed topics related to traveling and bodybuilding on both sites..but soon as I start to give my opinion on society and where we're going and the women in today's culture..ban hammered

One of many reasons I like RVF, I can state an opinion that goes against the grain (as in, RVF's grain) and no one's running me out of town on a rusty rail.

Maybe you it's because you talked about society in a bodybuilding forum. City data had some red pill stuff just for ends where you seek. Maybe I'm the southern cities.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

We live in a world that's hostile to red pill ideas. You have to be a gray man anywhere outside of red pill circles.

"Man, all this gender politics stuff, it just goes right over my head, man."
- MikeCF

You're lucky you only got yourself banned from a couple anonymous Internet forums and not your job or a key social circle. Be more discreet next time. Assume everyone you talk to is opposed to RP ideas and will turn you in for having them unless proven otherwise.

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:07 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Maybe you it's because you talked about society in a bodybuilding forum. City data had some red pill stuff just for ends where you seek. Maybe I'm the southern cities.

I got banned for my comments on City-Data in the relationship forum. It's beta City in that bitch

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:08 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

We live in a world that's hostile to red pill ideas. You have to be a gray man anywhere outside of red pill circles.

- MikeCF

You're lucky you only got yourself banned from a couple anonymous Internet forums and not your job or a key social circle. Be more discreet next time. Assume everyone you talk to is opposed to RP ideas and will turn you in for having them unless proven otherwise.

Good point, IRL I know to usually just keep my mouth closed outside of convos with my bros

Not aware of either forum, but if there are women there then you cannot expect them to take it lightly when you criticize them, taking a shot at their ego.

Was having drinks with mixed company last week and when I said that women should not lift weights as it develops their muscles and looks unfeminine, it was as if I said Hitler and Stalin were great guys that are misunderstood. When the women acknowledged that they lifted weights and asked if they looked like men, I told them that they look more masculine then they would if they did not lift weights. Basically got the "wow, just wow" face and they couldn't believe I had the audacity to have an opinion that challenges their lifestyle and ego.

Western women are funny- they make little effort at being feminine (and sometimes almost try to masculinize themselves) yet lash out if you say they are not the most perfect, beautiful creatures in the world. Obviously not unexpected, but reality.

This is what makes this forum great. It is a male-only space where we can speak our minds and become better. If this were to be taken away, then the authenticity would be gone as well.

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:14 PM)BoricuaKing Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:07 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I got banned for my comments on City-Data in the relationship forum. It's beta City in that bitch

Ah yeah man, that's more believable. Common dude, you know relationship forums/subforums are blue pill capitals. There's some red pill lite in disguise but in general it's not wise to preach raw red pillness. It's too raw for them, it'll destroy their weak souls.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I know what you mean about City Data. I've seen guys get torn to shreds after telling the truth about the quality (or lack thereof) of women in certain areas, or for simply asking if there were a lot of traditional women in a certain city.

I've never gone on the relationship forum, but I can only imagine the shit show that it must be.

Reddit really roasted my ass for sharing some red pill opinions. Yik yak does as well, its funny because there is never any real logic when they dispute. Just isolated incidents of uncommon scenarios and "omg just no, OP please don't reproduce" or something of that nature.

Growth Over Everything Else.

I got a drink thrown in my face the other day just for telling a girl I'm a Donald Trump supporter.

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:31 PM)BoricuaKing Wrote:  

Is this you, Special Ed? I know both you and Dash regularly get banned from City Data, whatever the hell it even is, basically for being bollockses like you are every time you get banned from here.

Quote: (04-22-2016 10:06 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:31 PM)BoricuaKing Wrote:  

Is this you, Special Ed? I know both you and Dash regularly get banned from City Data, whatever the hell it even is, basically for being bollockses like you are every time you get banned from here.

I have no idea what you're talking about this is my only account on here

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:39 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I got a drink thrown in my face the other day just for telling a girl I'm a Donald Trump supporter.

How the fuck can someone justify this type of behavior? There must be more sick people out in the world than I have ever imagined.

Nobel Winning Scientist Forced to Resign For Saying Women Shouldn't Work With Men

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

It's no surprise. I used to get that working in a club, a girl being a total cunt and i'd call her out and her thought process is "I can abuse you but you can't say anything back cos i'm a girl".

One girl I had to kick out for something I forget what. And she was like "fuck off" and tried to run off and was laughing about it while she tried to hide on the dancefloor. I'm like "don't fucking fuck me around, time to leave" and she started crying like nobody had called her bullshit out ever in her life and acted like I was out of order calling her out. Then her brother wanted to fight me because I upset his sister who deserved it and she's like "my dad is a boxer i'm gonna tell him to come down and bash you". I was like "ok cool call him" but of course nothing. I may have had to physically eject the brother but I don't remember.

Shit like that, it's not an isolated incident.

Anyway try bodybuilding.com misc forum, with the mental shit i've seen there i'm sure you won't get banned. But it's full of crazy people and trolls basically.

Welcome here bro you find the right spot. Please share value when you can.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Looking thick as fuck in your avatar OP (in a good way).

Natty or not?

Welcome to the real world. I was just talking with one of my red-pill buddies the other day about how we can't talk common sense in public anymore because it's "offensive" and hurts those "feels". Real talk is no longer allowed in public. And it's amplified online.

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:39 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I hope you are pressing charges. Bitches need to get a taste of their own medicine. And obviously you can save on lawyer fees. Please make an example of this bitch. Hopefully these "omg, it's current year" tolerant and accepting individuals will begin to think twice before publicly assaulting everyone who is literally Hitler.

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:08 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

- MikeCF

I read that old blog post from way back. Interesting terminology.