rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guriko's attempt at 30 Days of Discipline (by Victor Pride)

30 Days of Discipline is an Ebook written by Victor Pride who runs Bold and Determined.

I believe many veteran members know about him and his site already, but I’ve heard about him recently after I listened through all of Mike Cernovich’s podcasts. I did not know about Victor whatsoever beforehand. I cannot recall the exact episode in which Mike discussed about him but I believe it was one where he talked about a major problem younger guys face today when they wish to start up a business or get anywhere in life is due to the lack of discipline. I may even be jumbling up multiple podcasts in my memory… anyhow! even though I’m doing quite well currently I felt like I’m missing a certain edge which would allow me to progress further and higher.

I trust Mike and so when he said that the book was good I’ve decided to give it a look. When I saw the site for it I liked it. I’ve grown to become fond of no-bullshit, goal-getters type of guys and Victor seemed like an example of such an attitude.

I made a decision and bought the book. At a pricing of 15 dollars which represent a couple of beers at home it did not seem like a steep investment and even if I would not like it I would not loose sleep over such an ammount of money.

The book is short and its text spans over 23 pages. But I like it. Essentialy you are given 30 days to perform 12 task every day in order to boost your discipline and try to get a couple of habits in that will be useful for you in the long run.

Habit 1 A Feast Fit for the Gods --> eat a maximum of 3 times a day and no snacks.
Habit 2 Rise and Shine, the Clock is Ticking and the Day is Wasting --> wake up every day at 5AM.
Habit 3 Comfortable? Not after This --> cold showers.
Habit 4 Willy Wanker, Let me Introduce You to Billy Badass --> masturbation is forbidden.
Habit 5 Your Body is a Weapon --> every day you must do 100 bodyweight pushups, squats and crunches.
Habit 6 Dress to Impress, Dress for Success --> every day you dress the best your wardrobe allows.
Habit 7 Do What You Need to Do --> maintain a to-do list.
Habit 8 Stand Tall and Proud Like a Lion --> maintain good posture and make eye contacts.
Habit 9 No Excuses, No Explanations, No Bullshit --> offer only yes and no answers and give a concise explanation of your wants and needs. Never say when offered to give an opinion: ‘I do not know or I do not care.’
Habit 10 Keep Those Ideas Written Down --> keep a notebook and pen at hand to write down ideas that pop into your head.
Habit 11 Your purpose here --> visualise a goal and work towards it.
Habit 12 On the Sevent Day He Rested (But Not for too Long) --> rest day pretty much but at the end of it you have to prepare for the upcomming week.

That’s the gist of it. I’ve only given you a one sentence description in order to provide a general presentation. The book contains 2 pages of the how to's and why to's on each one. Useful stuff, got me motivated and pumped.

In addition you get to download an Excell Spreadsheet which enables you to keep track of your progress. I’ve started my run on the 13. of April. Here are my results so far:

13.4. --> Success.
14.4. --> Success.
15.4. --> Failed.
16.4. --> Failed.
17.4. --> Success.
18.4. --> Failed.
19.4. --> Success.
20.4. --> Failed.
21.4. --> Success.

My current success rate is thus 55,56%. In order to get a success for a day you have to complete EACH of the habits and its really easy to mess up if you are stern on yourself (which I try to be). My failures come from masturbating to my girlfriends pictures, waking up later than 5AM (I do wake up at 5.30 but a promise to myself is a promise to myself) or falling into my vocabulary bullshit salad.

Can’t be lenient otherwise I’ll never see an improvent.

I’ve noticed people reacting to me more positively as I radiate a more confident attitude with my chest out, shoulders a bit higher, like when a cat gently nibbles at her young and an honest look into the eyes of whomever I’m talking to. Also am starting to slowly overhaul and update my wardrobe as well because until now I’ve been very lazy about it. I’ve never dressed like a slob but neither with a goal or an image in my mind. Besides that I’ve become more conscious of the words I say, as mentioned already. Can’t believe the things I try spout out sometimes. It really made me start to think of how much bullshit I must’ve already hurled out into the world. Embarassing.

I could offer more positive observations but I do not wish to overstay my welcome. I believe many members would enjoy this book because it is honest, does not meander around, presents a pristine case for each of its habits and offers clear cut tasks and goals which lead to general improvements in ones life.

I recommend 30 Days of Discipline by Victor Pride wholeheartedly and will update this thread as my 30 Days slowly come to a close.

Thank you for reading. :-)

[Image: 30-Days-of-Discipline-von-Victor-Pride.jpg]

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to check it out now

30 days of discipline is a real life example of "you only get out what you put into it".

From a casual perspective, the ebook looks like a money grab for the author because it's only 23 pages. It's not.

We've become so used to reading books where the author will introduce a concept and then spend half the book justifying why it's a good idea that a chopped down book with only an "introduce concept - now go out an apply the fucking concept" is completely foreign.

The real gift of a 23 page ebook that simply tells you to do something is that the author doesn't waste your time and you see results right away. How many books have you read where you thought "Gee, that's an interesting idea" or "I should really try out what the author is doing" and then you start working on something else and completely forget to apply any of it?

Waking up at 5 on a regular basis has doubled my work productivity. I get more done before classes start at 8 than some people get done in a whole day. Right now I'm working on learning a few freelance skills to make my own parttime job doing gigs on the internet.

I do not follow his book to a letter, but I have been doing something similar for the last month or so with fantastic results. Here's a short list of the things I've accomplished in that time span.

1)Quit smoking (this is a big one, been meaning to do this for a few years now)
2)Do t handle swings every morning (at least x5 a week). I like these more than pushups or squats because I can add weight over time.
3)Aced an engineering exam in a class I was previously struggling in.
4)Wrote two hundred pages on an ebook I've been "working on" for the last year and a half.
5)Finished a semester engineering group project with a group that barely contributed at all. This was a giant pain in the ass. I had a couple of Trump days here where I only slept 4 hours a night.

I used to be a "night owl" but I now see that staying up late is just a vehicle for procrastination.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

A while back, the author made a short video ad for 30 Days of Discipline. Comments are disabled now, but before they were shut down, one said snarkily, "How is this a thing? I call this getting ready for work." Yes, sure it was, back in the day. But so many men growing up either have no example or a bad example of a morning routine.

I implemented this a couple years back in a period of unemployment. Spiral bound it and committed to it. The exercise part looked the most daunting, as I never had a strict daily regimen. I had just worked out when I felt like it - lame. And it did get tough - the soreness made it hard to walk up stairs, felt like an old man. But I pushed through and struck 100% on that particular challenge - never thought I could do it and impressed myself. I also hit my main goal for the month when I accepted a new job at the highest salary I had ever been offered.

So I recommend it. The writing is as direct as his blog posts, with the combativeness toned down to give it a wider appeal.

You may want to consider editing down your original post out of respect to Victor Pride. No, there is no secret that, for example, waking up earlier leads to better productivity. Yet if I was an e-author and my chapters and goals were completely spelled out in a review, I would rather you have not given a review!

30 DOD is a great starting point and has helped me greatly.

It's up to you to determine your level of success.

I've been living a lifestyle very similar to this for the past 16 almost 17 months straight.
Total Game Changer.
Everything in my life is organized in my mind as "before" the lifestyle change and "after" the lifestyle change.

The experience was at first brutal, visceral, unreal and eventually became easy.
To the point now where I seek out far greater challenges than 30 days of discipline has to offer.

The benefits are also mind-blowing.
1) Maintaining Year round low bodyfat %
2) Owning Equity in multiple established companies and startups
3) Women frequently and randomly approach & hit on me
4) Mindset, Confidence, Swagger - all has changed.
5) People now come to me with opportunities and investment money, I am no longer in "seek" mode

Once you get your shit straight, live masculine and most importantly maintaining it for a long period of time - everything starts going your way like a snowball effect.

Quote: (04-24-2016 11:44 AM)Barry Scrotada Wrote:  

A while back, the author made a short video ad for 30 Days of Discipline. Comments are disabled now, but before they were shut down, one said snarkily, "How is this a thing? I call this getting ready for work." Yes, sure it was, back in the day. But so many men growing up either have no example or a bad example of a morning routine.

I implemented this a couple years back in a period of unemployment. Spiral bound it and committed to it. The exercise part looked the most daunting, as I never had a strict daily regimen. I had just worked out when I felt like it - lame. And it did get tough - the soreness made it hard to walk up stairs, felt like an old man. But I pushed through and struck 100% on that particular challenge - never thought I could do it and impressed myself. I also hit my main goal for the month when I accepted a new job at the highest salary I had ever been offered.

So I recommend it. The writing is as direct as his blog posts, with the combativeness toned down to give it a wider appeal.

You may want to consider editing down your original post out of respect to Victor Pride. No, there is no secret that, for example, waking up earlier leads to better productivity. Yet if I was an e-author and my chapters and goals were completely spelled out in a review, I would rather you have not given a review!

I've considered what you've said. It was not my intention to spell it out completely. More like give a general overview. If the moderators deem my writing to devalue the book, then I will happily amend it, if given the possibility.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

The Gold from Bold

I'm not performing all this habits everyday, but I'll give it a try implementing the habits one by one. I've been felt a bit depressed the last weeks, hope this helps.

This is my performance right now in my everyday.

Habit1: Yes
H2: No
H3: No
H4: Yes
H5: No
H6: Yes
H7: Yes
H8: Yes
H9: No
H10: Yes
H11: No (I feel bad for this)
H12: Yes

7 out of 12

Thanks for the review.

Have any of you noticed a change in mood or energy levels from daily cold showers?

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (04-27-2016 10:13 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Have any of you noticed a change in mood or energy levels from daily cold showers?

Hannibal,
In the past I would take 15 to 20 minute extremely hot showers and I would be feeling very "sleepy" during & afterwards
Now I take a 5 minute cold shower (starting from luke warm and transitioning to ice cold) I feel wide awake throughout & for a good couple of hours afterwards.
This effect does not last all day, maybe a couple hours at most, kind of like a really good pump at the gym.
Cheaper than a cup of coffee!

The real noticeable difference are the long-term changes your body undergoes.
1) I generate much more heat now, I sleep with a light blanket, ceiling fan on and window open.
2) When other people are freezing their ass off outside, I'm usually still somewhat comfortable.
3) My body looks leaner since I have started this.
I believe all this extra heat is being generated from converting White Fat to Brown Fat - which results in more calories being burned on a daily basis.

Downsides:
1) Comfort Zone Smashed Daily.
Cold Showers still feel brutal even after months of doing them daily.
Although I am now "mentally" prepared for it, physically it still kicks my ass.
2) My wife doesn't like cold showers, so haven't had a good shower bang in a long time.
3) I like to go shirtless in the sun for a more natural looking tan - the Heat feels really damn Hot now.
70's feel like the 80's and the 80's feel like the damn 90's.
Basically, my heat tolerance has gotten much worse.

That's cool.

I just remembered that one way to increase your metabolic demands would be to drink ice water.

This means that cold showers help you get leaner faster because you burn a lot more calories to fight the cold.

Originally I wanted to do cold showers to develop a sort of imperviousness to the cold, but I always forget to do them consistently.

Now I have another reason to do them while dieting ; to get leaner faster.

― Donald J. Trump

My 30 Days of Discipline have ended and I would like to share my thoughts on the experience. Here is s the rundown of the whole thing:

13.4. --> Success.
14.4. --> Success.
15.4. --> Failed.
16.4. --> Failed.
17.4. --> Success.
18.4. --> Failed.
19.4. --> Success.
20.4. --> Failed.
21.4. --> Success.
22.4. --> Success.
23.4. --> Failed.
24.4. --> Failed.
25.4. --> Failed.
26.4. --> Failed.
27.4. --> Success.
28.4. --> Success.
29.4. --> Failed.
30.4. --> Failed.
1.5. --> Success.
2.5. --> Success.
3.5. --> Failed.
4.5. --> Failed.
5.5. --> Success.
6.5. --> Success.
7.5. --> Failed.
8.5. --> Success.
9.5. --> Success.
10.5. --> Failed.
11.5. --> Failed.
12.5. --> Success.

My success rate has been 50%. I agree, it does not seem much but honestly these 50% have been earned through hard toil. As I have already described in my thread – the hard part is making your dues on all twelve habits every single day. They may seem easy and I have thought as much but Goddamn have some of them kicked my ass. Repeatedly, as you can see.

Habit 1 A Feast Fit for the Gods--> eat a maximum of 3 times a day and no snacks.

I have come across an eating habit called intermittent fasting through Mike Cernovich at the same time as I have found about this book. The gist of it (as I have come to understand it) is to eat during a time span of 8 hours, be it through morning to noon or afternoon to evening. The rest of the day, that is 16 hours, you do not eat.

I have been following this regimen since then. At first it was hard and I had cravings because up until then I was used to constantly eat little things throughout the whole day. I can vouch for myself that I have experienced a lift in general well being and productivity. I have yet to know why but the best description I can give is that I am much less ‘foggy’ in my mind; my head is much clearer now and I am able to study for longer and more efficient without wasting hours staring into paper while the words go straight through me.

Thus this habit was not that difficult to follow (after painful beginnings that is).

Habit 2 Rise and Shine, the Clock is Ticking and the Day is Wasting--> wake up every day at 5AM.

Oh, boy… with this one I have had the biggest problems with and it represents the biggest contributor to my failures. What can I say except honestly admitting that it is fucking hard to get up at 5AM on a constant basis. My days are full of activities as I try to juggle med school, gym, girlfriend, family, self improvement, writing all at once. Some days I succeed smoothly and some days I get pummeled. It is the days when I get pummeled that I have a hard time getting up the following morning.

I can wake up with a bladder full of water (I have started to drink almost 1 liter before I go to bed), take the longest piss ever and just fall back into bed like an automaton. It is a struggle and a challenge. The trick seems to be to really have your shit in your head and life together and on a tight leash.

Love, family and friends are simply not permitted to harass me anymore. It is hard but painstakingly I am fighting to set up boundaries. Shit like this messes me up. They do not do it with intention but it is their normal behavior to want to talk, to vent their problems and frustrations. I get it and I understand, but the problem lies within the simple knowledge that they day lasts 24 hours. I do not get a special exemption from this hard cold truth. So hours listening to them is hours wasted which could have been used much more productively.

It seems this will be one of my bigger fights to come. But I welcome it.

Habit 3 Comfortable? Not after This--> cold showers.

I modified this one a bit. I just could not force myself at 4.30AM or 5AM to jump into liquid ice cubes. I have to confess that I screamed more than a couple of times like bitch. Thus I have started taking my showers at mild warm temperature at the beginning and then turning the dial slowly down to cold, colder and feminist attitude towards life cold as I got used to the temperature before.

I do not know if this counts or not but frankly I could not care less because there simply is no other way for me to complete this habit lest I become Mr. Freeze as portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Habit 4 Willy Wanker, Let me Introduce You to Billy Badass --> masturbation is forbidden.

Father I must make a confession for I have sinned. Beat my meat a couple too many times for my liking. Seems like this is a problem I have picked up from watching too much pornography. Since then I have dialed it down quite a bit but my goal is to eliminate porn and masturbation from my life entirely. Have started the NoFap/NoPorn challenge.

Habit 5 Your Body is a Weapon --> every day you must do 100 bodyweight pushups, squats and crunches.

This one was more tedious than hard. Currently I am following the Body of a Spartan routine (also by Victor Pride) and there were days when I simply could not muster the will to do pushups, squats and crunches after a good session of hitting the weights in the gym.

The trick I found which helped me greatly was to start immediately as I woke up and then slice the remaining numbers into tinier but doable pieces. After a week in I started doing pushups, squats and crunches to failure the first thing in the morning. As I’ve progressed through program I was able to start doing 30+ of all in one go which made the rest scattered through the whole day a much easier endeavor.

Habit 6 Dress to Impress, Dress for Success --> every day you dress the best your wardrobe allows.

I have started to become more attentive to the way I dress. I was never sloppy to begin with but never did push the boundaries to look the best either. That changed or to be more honest – is changing slowly.

Habit 7 Do What You Need to Do --> maintain a to-do list.

I am mad at myself about this one because there were too many days when I did not make one. Sure it seems easy but I you would not believe how many days I have said to myself that I will make one right before bed, then I did not make one and said to myself as I woke up: ‘Fuck.’

This has to be done a couple of hours before bed. Late afternoon works best for me when I take a pause in between doing something. I need a couple of minutes to think about what I have to do the next day and right before hitting the sack just does not cut it, because I always want to go to sleep pronto without wasting time on such ‘bullshit’.

Not satisfied with myself on this one, still got spades to improve.

Habit 8 Stand Tall and Proud Like a Lion --> maintain good posture and make eye contacts.

I recommend reading and listening to this podcast made by Mike Cernovich which describes the importance of posture.

These are things that are not hard to do but have a great cumulative effect. I’ve noticed myself walking with pride and getting more eye glances from strangers. Be they men or women. It just feels good going somewhere with a resolute look and purposeful steps.

Habit 9 No Excuses, No Explanations, No Bullshit --> offer only yes and no answers and give a concise explanation of your wants and needs. Never say when offered to give an opinion: ‘I do not know or I do not care.’

By nature I am a chatty and conflict averse person. Simply said, I do not like hurting people so I had (and still have) trouble with this habit. Especially when it came to shooting down the demands of persons close to me. I would have catch myself often giving them word salads worth of explanation filled with trite bullshit just to spare their feelings.

I am starting to think that all this does is breed simmering resentment which explodes either way. Be it today or tomorrow. Seems to me that it is better to be honest and get into conflict head first, if needed, than to cowardly wait for the wave to muster strength and ferocity which usually delivers devastation.

Habit 10 Keep Those Ideas Written Down --> keep a notebook and pen at hand to write down ideas that pop into your head.

This habit I really like. I am writing down my thoughts into a black notebook since a couple of months ago and it helps me calm down. Writing seems to have a soothing effect for me and I retain ideas in written form as they pass like a bullet through my head. I thought they would stay there but all good moments in life seem to be fleeting and as such it is truly wise to try to catch them in some way or form. Especially when I am thinking about an idea and see a cute ass in front me; pattern interruption indeed.

Habit 11 Your purpose here --> visualize a goal and work towards it.

For fifteen minutes every day I shut down all of my electronic devices and am by myself in a dark room where I simply think about the things I want in life. Truth be told I do not know even what I want. And that scares me; to hell and back.

Do I want a player lifestyle? Fuck a lot of girls? Live like Dan Blizerian? Do I envision myself as an alpha head of a big family? Feminine girl to whom I stay loyal? Is my goal to build an empire? Have a lot of cash? Do I want to chase pussy or do I wish to start a family? Both? Do I wish to travel? Alone or with someone? Do I wish to simply disappear for a couple of months and go where the road takes me? Do I even wish to become a physician? What about a combat medic? Which specialty should I choose? What kind of woman do I actually want? Tall? Small? Big boobs? Petite boobs? Ass? Huge ass? Hourglass shape? Do I want to become like Donald Trump? Or perhaps Teddy Roosevelt? What are my interests? How would I like to earn my money? Do I wish to start a company? Fuck, fuck, fuck!

At first I got terrified and switched on the lights because the questions just kept coming and coming and coming. Without stop; like a flood and I thought myself loosing within the waves. But as I persevered and slowly marched from question to question trying to answer each one separately they started to slow down. I think I am getting a glimmer of the future I envision myself in being the most happy. I do not know if this future is what I truly want or if I will ever attain it, but…

What more can I do, than to walk on Gods path, seeded with thorns with an honest smile towards a destination unbeknownst to me?

This has become my mantra when shit hits the fan. Smile and do not stop moving. Smile and do not stop moving. Handle the problems as they come as you know best. Be honest, be courteous, be disciplined and be happy. Smile. There is not more than you can do. There is not more that you should do. Never give up.

Habit 12 On the Sevent Day He Rested (But Not for too Long) --> rest day pretty much but at the end of it you have to prepare for the upcoming week.

I really like this one. But then again, who does not after a hard week? [Image: smile.gif]

Hope you guys enjoyed what I wrote. I will write replies to the posts made by other members and apologize for not doing so earlier; I just did not take the time. Besides that I would like to apologize for grammatical and syntax errors of any kind in advance. English is not my first language.

Sorry for the huge wall of text in front of you. I simply wrote the words which came out of my soul. I did not expect much and I am, frankly, surprised it has become SO much.

The TLDR version in one sentence – 30 Days of Discipline works and I recommend it.

My notes.

The Gold from Bold

Quote: (05-18-2016 04:38 AM)Guriko Wrote:  

Habit 2 Rise and Shine, the Clock is Ticking and the Day is Wasting--> wake up every day at 5AM.

Oh, boy… with this one I have had the biggest problems with and it represents the biggest contributor to my failures.

Get yourself a Light box and waking early in mornings will be easy. Since I started using light box everyday I have no problems to wake up early (even if i stayed up late).

Quote: (04-24-2016 07:28 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

30 days of discipline is a real life example of "you only get out what you put into it".

From a casual perspective, the ebook looks like a money grab for the author because it's only 23 pages. It's not.

We've become so used to reading books where the author will introduce a concept and then spend half the book justifying why it's a good idea that a chopped down book with only an "introduce concept - now go out an apply the fucking concept" is completely foreign.

The real gift of a 23 page ebook that simply tells you to do something is that the author doesn't waste your time and you see results right away. How many books have you read where you thought "Gee, that's an interesting idea" or "I should really try out what the author is doing" and then you start working on something else and completely forget to apply any of it?

Waking up at 5 on a regular basis has doubled my work productivity. I get more done before classes start at 8 than some people get done in a whole day. Right now I'm working on learning a few freelance skills to make my own parttime job doing gigs on the internet.

I do not follow his book to a letter, but I have been doing something similar for the last month or so with fantastic results. Here's a short list of the things I've accomplished in that time span.

1)Quit smoking (this is a big one, been meaning to do this for a few years now)
2)Do t handle swings every morning (at least x5 a week). I like these more than pushups or squats because I can add weight over time.
3)Aced an engineering exam in a class I was previously struggling in.
4)Wrote two hundred pages on an ebook I've been "working on" for the last year and a half.
5)Finished a semester engineering group project with a group that barely contributed at all. This was a giant pain in the ass. I had a couple of Trump days here where I only slept 4 hours a night.

I used to be a "night owl" but I now see that staying up late is just a vehicle for procrastination.

I'm very happy for your progress Hannibal. Especially about the fact that you've quit smoking (from an upcoming physicians perspective). I don't want to lecture but after being around lung cancer patients which were attributed to smoking - I just cannot fathom why anyone would take the risk when there are so many other methods of getting calm or having something to do with ones hands. Not considering the costs coupled with cigarettes.

Ditto for me on getting up at 5AM and having better work productivity. Seems like we are just biologically made to get shit done when the first sunrays are coming up and not going down. I also considered myself a 'night owl' but now I'd wager this was more off an excuse.

Go to bed with the chickens and rise together with the roosters call. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (04-27-2016 10:13 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Besides taking cold showers I am also doing the brain warm up daily routine as per a post by Mike Cernovich and have noticed the following – after taking a modified cold shower (warm to cold) for 90 seconds and doing the routine I feel fresh and with clarity of mind. Doesn’t matter if it is 4AM or hell I even did it sometimes in the evening when I felt ‘foggy’ (about 6PM). It works. I cannot give a scientific paper but it does work for me and I recommend the combination.

Quote: (04-25-2016 11:18 AM)Swell Wrote:  

30 DOD is a great starting point and has helped me greatly.

It's up to you to determine your level of success.

Agree wholeheartedly. If anyone asks me on how to start this is the book I’d give them. Cannot get better. It’s small, compact and 100% useful. Got to stay committed though, otherwise you are just fooling yourself.

Quote: (04-25-2016 01:17 PM)ScrapperTL Wrote:  

I've been living a lifestyle very similar to this for the past 16 almost 17 months straight.
Total Game Changer.
Everything in my life is organized in my mind as "before" the lifestyle change and "after" the lifestyle change.

The experience was at first brutal, visceral, unreal and eventually became easy.
To the point now where I seek out far greater challenges than 30 days of discipline has to offer.

The benefits are also mind-blowing.
1) Maintaining Year round low bodyfat %
2) Owning Equity in multiple established companies and startups
3) Women frequently and randomly approach & hit on me
4) Mindset, Confidence, Swagger - all has changed.
5) People now come to me with opportunities and investment money, I am no longer in "seek" mode

Once you get your shit straight, live masculine and most importantly maintaining it for a long period of time - everything starts going your way like a snowball effect.

The part which I’ve bolded I agree more than 100%. It truly is like a snowball effect. I can already see general changes after one measly month and am in eager anticipation on what is to come. Besides that I’m getting heated up on doing another round. I’ll either ace the whole thing or modify some stuff to an even stricter regimen. Can’t wait.

Quote: (05-18-2016 11:33 AM)kiwi12 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2016 04:38 AM)Guriko Wrote:  

Oh, boy… with this one I have had the biggest problems with and it represents the biggest contributor to my failures.

Get yourself a Light box and waking early in mornings will be easy. Since I started using light box everyday I have no problems to wake up early (even if i stayed up late).

Never took the time to read the thread. Now I will, thanks for the suggestion.

My notes.

The Gold from Bold