rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl in my class slapped me and is now acting like a cock

Yep, as the title suggests. The slap wasn't anywhere near justified either. I'll start from the beginning.

Me and my buddy was sitting in the cafeteria in school, just chilling and talking. As we were talking this group of girls from my class comes up and takes a seat at our table. Now, I'm not exactly " friends " with these girls, but we do know eachother. I guess we're acquainted. We thought nothing of it and just kept talking, when suddenly this one girl in the group starts clinging to my friend. The worst part is, he barely knows the girl. They've spoken to eachother a few times before but it's been mostly small talk, since they only meet during lunchtime. At this point the mood got really awkward.

She started talking to him about working out and stuff because he is a pretty fit guy, and she knows he works out. He just sort of answered her questions quickly and tried looking around the cafeteria for an exit. It was so god damn awkward, and she just kept on talking to him and touched his arms and rubbed his back and shit, and asked if they could work out together sometime. I tried to ease the awkwardness but my attempts were all in vain, she just kept talking to him.

After about 10 minutes of enduring this pure awkwardness, my friend says he has to go to class and leaves. Now, this asshole left me with these 3 girls and I just sort of sat there and told the girl " your crush is leaving " and smiled. Guess what?

Slap. Out of fucking nowhere, she slapped me across the face for saying that shit. Now, it wasn't exactly a hard slap, but it wasn't a playful one either. I get it, I sound like a pussy for " crying " on a forum about getting slapped, but it pisses me off when a girl does that shit and I can't hit back, because hitting girls is soo bad, right? Anyways, afterwards I just sort of looked at her, expecting her to say sorry or something. Nope, she just said " it was a reflex " and laughed. Her friends laughed and I just sat there thinking " wtf? ". I was actually pretty shocked.

Now, today we were having a lab in chemistry. I finished my shit and went over to my friend who was also done and just waited for everyone else so we could leave. The dude I'm talking to and the girl who slapped me are pretty good friends, he is pretty much her little dog who she uses when she needs help with homework. So she comes up, sits down next to us and starts talking. I wasn't exactly mad at her or anything, I just thought she was a bitch. So this time, she starts acting really cocky. She hits me on the arm and stuff and I just tell her to fuck off. She then goes on about how my last name is really ugly, my kids will be bullied for it and kept on blabbering a bunch of other shit. I was honestly boiling, and if this was a guy I would have hit him right across the fucking face ages ago. I just responded " yeah, whatever " to all her insults and left after our class was finished.

I honestly don't know how to deal with this without fucking up my reputation. If this was a guy I would've hit him ages ago like I said. Also, calling her a whore or even doing something like grabbing her wrists and firmly telling her to shut her fucking mouth probably won't work. She's one of those chicks with a bunch of cousins and brothers who would just come and fuck me up.

Any advice on what to do about this piece of dump?

Humiliate her. This is a good lesson on the importance of roasting and hand eye coordination. Hitting a girl in her ego is the only way to truly hurt her in this age. All hitting her back will do is create a victim. Next time she does it grab her hand before she does then as I said proceed to embarrass her.

Don't sit there as all you did was make her more confident in her actions and I bet you she was telling everyone left and right. "I hit X!!! OMG he's such a pussy for not doing anything!!!111".

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (04-22-2016 11:53 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Humiliate her. This is a good lesson on the importance of roasting and hand eye coordination. Hitting a girl in her ego is the only way to truly hurt her in this age. All hitting her back will do is create a victim. Next time she does it grab her hand before she does then as I said proceed to embarrass her.

Don't sit there as all you did was make her more confident in her actions and I bet you she was telling everyone left and right. "I hit X!!! OMG he's such a pussy for not doing anything!!!111".

How would I go about actually humiliating / embarrassing her though? Once I've caught her arm, she is just going to laugh or pull away or some shit. I don't think she would feel humiliated.

Shake up a soda bottle and dump it on her head. Have some other good friends with you when you do it so if she physically escalates they can stand in as human shields while you laugh and point. If she doesn't stop coming at you with your friends after a minute or two just call her a dumb sticky bitch and jet. May want to save half the soda bottle as a repellent if she won't leave. Unless she is a ghetto chick I would be surprised if she could handle the embarrassment and stay composed enough to come at you.

Your friends also need to be willing to testify she came at you first and this was self defense if you get dragged into an office. Deny, deny, deny, silence.

I would do it not in the middle of everyone - too many eye witnesses. Somewhere where she will get embarrassed enough, no chance of a school administrator or teacher sees it go down. You want the word to still get around school though.

Sadly this may be considered assault, she did "assault" you first though.

It's a gay earth.

Some guys will say let it go, ignore her and stay away from your guy friend that is friends with her.

I think sometimes like an old Western film principle sometimes trumps logic because the satisfaction to your inner game for getting this chick back will be worth the risk.

Just look up school policy on dumping a drink on a chick's head. If this was the 80s it would be a no brainer. I would dump a 2 liter bottle.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Make fun of her. Mention her muffin top snaggleooth looking flat ass having self. Just even mentioning how fat and ugly she is will trigger all her insecurities.

Be harsh with a Patrice O' Neal kind of delivery. It doesn't even matter if she isn't even ugly just bringing up perceived criticism of her appearance is enough to piss her off.

Think. What would Donald Trump do?

Edit: What Travesty suggested is also good. Might be worth a fine, or disciplinary action if you're in high school.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote:Quote:

I get it, I sound like a pussy for " crying " on a forum about getting slapped, but it pisses me off when a girl does that shit and I can't hit back, because hitting girls is soo bad, right?

You don't have to hit her. Next time grab the bitch by the throat and yell it into her brain that you're not someone to fuck with.

I think it is also important to find out why you didn't to anything at all to her disrespecting you.

^ That would be a great move in the 60s. I think if he did that in the split second after she slapped him it may have gone over well.

Or

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:34 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

^ That would be a great move in the 60s. I think if he did that in the split second after she slapped him it may have gone over well.
That's what I was trying to convey. Just if something like that should happen again, of course it's of no use now.

Lol, Travestys' post honestly made me laugh out loud. Doing that would give me enough satisfaction and relief to go and be a monk for the rest of my life. The worst part wouldn't be receiving a fine or some sort of punishment in school though. I can bet you any money if I dumped a soda right ontop of her face she would go crying to her cousins or brothers or whatever and they would come and fuck me up. Same thing goes for what No Habit said, and if I did grab her by the throat and yell at her people would think I am a psychopath until the day I graduate.

@Comte De St. Germain yeah, I think that would be my only option. I kind of feel like a bitch for having a girl hit me and then talk a bunch of shit to me and not doing anything back at all.

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:44 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

haha goddamn thats funny kaotic.

I would ignore it to some extent but don't let it continue, her brothers and cousins are probably why she thinks she can do whatever she wants.

I would try to humiliate her as well. Hmm cola on the head sounds interesting but ive seen dudes do that with beer at college parties, didnt go overwell, at a small school everyone hears about.

Try to do it in playful way (basically dont do it in anger). But maybe prank her. You'll probably risk suspension though. One of my friends pushed a girl with her clothes on into pool, it was funny as shit and that seemed to get her stop.

OP, you need to work on being a pretty fit guy so that girls can be your bitch instead of you theirs.

Ive had my share of slaps by girls: my canned response is "Wow...you hit like a girl" smirk and walk the fuck away. But that was a different age

Personally I believe you should report her for the assault. You think she would've hesitated to if it had been the other way around?

Would anything likely happen? No not likely but at least there's be a record of it and this cunt might think about doing it again next time.

I know you don't want to come off as a pussy "saying a girl hit me" but the fact is one of the reasons chicks do this this shit is because they believe they can do so with impunity.

Report her ass and keep pestering the administration to at least investigate and create a record of it. Be proactive...Trust me this needs to happen for your sake (in case any other encounters occur between you) and for any other dude this cunt and her friends might think they can just do whatever the fuck they want to, to

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-22-2016 02:26 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Ive had my share of slaps by girls: my canned response is "Wow...you hit like a girl" smirk and walk the fuck away. But that was a different age

Personally I believe you should report her for the assault. You think she would've hesitated to if it had been the other way around?

Would anything likely happen? No not likely but at least there's be a record of it and this cunt might think about doing it again next time.

I know you don't want to come off as a pussy "saying a girl hit me" but the fact is one of the reasons chicks do this this shit is because they believe they can do so with impunity.

Report her ass and keep pestering the administration to at least investigate and create a record of it. Be proactive...Trust me this needs to happen for your sake (in case any other encounters occur between you) and for any other dude this cunt and her friends might think they can just do whatever the fuck they want to, to

Great advice here. I would add, that the guy isn't your friend you probably should stop hanging with him.

I've been slapped by three girls. Choked by another.

I've responded in different ways. Generally I'd tell you to never take it lying down. I'll tell you a story from over a year ago, that better relates to the context of this situation (amongst people).

The other night, walking to my friends house from Russian club, I invited a freshman girl to join us in a night of drinking and smoking (shisha). I’d known her for about a month and had a few interesting conversations. Besides one red flag about her parents, her views seemed slightly sympathetic to mine so I thought nothing of the invite, except whether my host would mind. Because this girl was a mutual friend of ours I figured it was fine.

I arrived with her and made myself a drink. She took up the whole couch and when she didn’t move, I contented myself by making a seat out of her stomach. My host, a junior, kept asking me in French:

C’est quoi ca?

And I’d always reply back to her with:

C’est rien.

The freshman I was sitting on wasn’t ugly, but she was a little pudgy. Her face was cute enough with sizeable tits but I was more interested in her freshmen friends. I had no intentions other than a platonic friendship. When she got up and then placed herself under my left arm, I could tell that maybe she thinks differently. No matter.

My best friend joined us that evening and proceeded to join in with drinking and smoking.

For some reason we were talking and then the freshman girl slapped me, softly. I slapped her back, with only a little force. She slapped me a second time and I stared her in the eyes.

“I’ll slap you again…” she says.

“I’ll slap you harder…,” I reply, “are you sure you want to play this game.”

“Oh you’re serious…I’m sorry.”

I walked up to make myself a drink and then sat back down, a little solemn. Soon after she left in order to “rescue her friend from boredom”. And the night’s merriment continued without delay. Eventually, my friend and I left to get back to barracks. He told me that he agreed with what I did and he didn’t know why I even invited the girl back to the Kremlin (name of our hangout) in the first place. He could tell she was trouble right from the start he said. On our way back we bumped into that very same freshman girl and her asian friend. She informed me that this was the friend who was visiting her in the same town in which I reside. Alcohol had started to take its toll on my mind, so I can’t remember if she was good looking or just plain.

I stumbled back into my room, played some chess, and passed out.

The next morning I got a text at 0757hrs:

Sorry for slapping you yesterday…

I replied at 1441hrs:

Don’t let it happen again and we’ll get along fine.

I’m not a fan of people touching my face; even girlfriends learn to do it certain way. I have zero tolerance for slapping, joking or otherwise. I always make it clear that I am perfectly willing to retaliate with full force. Thankfully, I’ve never had to exercise my “belief” in equality.

G

P.S. As for your situation - why do you even hang out with this girl? Why do you even talk to her? A girl slapped me, a friend, once upon a time because I hit her lower back with a newspaper and she thought I slapped her butt. I was so angry at her that I never spoke to her again. When with friends didn't even look at her, didn't talk about her. About three years later, she messaged me on Facebook an apologized for slapping me and it being unwarranted and an overreaction.

Anything but soda is failure.

Or

Quote: (04-22-2016 02:55 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

I've been slapped by three girls. Choked by another.

I've responded in different ways. Generally I'd tell you to never take it lying down. I'll tell you a story from over a year ago, that better relates to the context of this situation (amongst people).

The other night, walking to my friends house from Russian club, I invited a freshman girl to join us in a night of drinking and smoking (shisha). I’d known her for about a month and had a few interesting conversations. Besides one red flag about her parents, her views seemed slightly sympathetic to mine so I thought nothing of the invite, except whether my host would mind. Because this girl was a mutual friend of ours I figured it was fine.

I arrived with her and made myself a drink. She took up the whole couch and when she didn’t move, I contented myself by making a seat out of her stomach. My host, a junior, kept asking me in French:

C’est quoi ca?

And I’d always reply back to her with:

C’est rien.

The freshman I was sitting on wasn’t ugly, but she was a little pudgy. Her face was cute enough with sizeable tits but I was more interested in her freshmen friends. I had no intentions other than a platonic friendship. When she got up and then placed herself under my left arm, I could tell that maybe she thinks differently. No matter.

My best friend joined us that evening and proceeded to join in with drinking and smoking.

For some reason we were talking and then the freshman girl slapped me, softly. I slapped her back, with only a little force. She slapped me a second time and I stared her in the eyes.

“I’ll slap you again…” she says.

“I’ll slap you harder…,” I reply, “are you sure you want to play this game.”

“Oh you’re serious…I’m sorry.”

I walked up to make myself a drink and then sat back down, a little solemn. Soon after she left in order to “rescue her friend from boredom”. And the night’s merriment continued without delay. Eventually, my friend and I left to get back to barracks. He told me that he agreed with what I did and he didn’t know why I even invited the girl back to the Kremlin (name of our hangout) in the first place. He could tell she was trouble right from the start he said. On our way back we bumped into that very same freshman girl and her asian friend. She informed me that this was the friend who was visiting her in the same town in which I reside. Alcohol had started to take its toll on my mind, so I can’t remember if she was good looking or just plain.

I stumbled back into my room, played some chess, and passed out.

The next morning I got a text at 0757hrs:

Sorry for slapping you yesterday…

I replied at 1441hrs:

Don’t let it happen again and we’ll get along fine.

I’m not a fan of people touching my face; even girlfriends learn to do it certain way. I have zero tolerance for slapping, joking or otherwise. I always make it clear that I am perfectly willing to retaliate with full force. Thankfully, I’ve never had to exercise my “belief” in equality.

G

P.S. As for your situation - why do you even hang out with this girl? Why do you even talk to her? A girl slapped me, a friend, once upon a time because I hit her lower back with a newspaper and she thought I slapped her butt. I was so angry at her that I never spoke to her again. When with friends didn't even look at her, didn't talk about her. About three years later, she messaged me on Facebook an apologized for slapping me and it being unwarranted and an overreaction.

I don't really " hang out " with her. I never speak to her in my free time or during lunch break, but she's in the same english group as me ( we sit in groups of 4 ) and she hangs out with a couple of my friends, and is unfortunately pretty close with them.

I think what I'm going to have to do if she continues her shitty behaviour is to tell her to shut her fucking mouth and continuously try and embarass her. I feel like this is just such fucking bitch behaviour though. I guess anything is better than getting stepped on. Thanks for all the advice so far guys.

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:20 PM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

I don't really " hang out " with her. I never speak to her in my free time or during lunch break, but she's in the same english group as me ( we sit in groups of 4 ) and she hangs out with a couple of my friends, and is unfortunately pretty close with them.

I think what I'm going to have to do if she continues her shitty behaviour is to tell her to shut her fucking mouth and continuously try and embarass her. I feel like this is just such fucking bitch behaviour though. I guess anything is better than getting stepped on. Thanks for all the advice so far guys.

What country are you in?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 05:20 PM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

What country are you in?

Sweden.

The story makes zero sense. Regardless of what happened, just move on.

Edit: I read it again and it seems like O.P. said something kind of stupid and she gave him an unwarranted slap. I still don't completely get it.

Quote: (04-22-2016 11:38 AM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

Yep, as the title suggests. The slap wasn't anywhere near justified either. I'll start from the beginning.

Me and my buddy was sitting in the cafeteria in school, just chilling and talking. As we were talking this group of girls from my class comes up and takes a seat at our table.
If a group of girls comes up to you and your friend why didn't you say anything? Like excuse me can't you see we're talking, or is there something i can help you with. Of course you shouldn't do this with girls who aren't bitches but i would put my foot down from the get go if bitches tried to punk me and my friend. I wouldn't be afraid to yell get the fuck off from my table either.

At this point the mood got really awkward.

She started talking to him about working out and stuff because he is a pretty fit guy, and she knows he works out. He just sort of answered her questions quickly and tried looking around the cafeteria for an exit. It was so god damn awkward, and she just kept on talking to him and touched his arms and rubbed his back and shit, and asked if they could work out together sometime. I tried to ease the awkwardness but my attempts were all in vain, she just kept talking to him.
Why was it awkward, and why do you eve use that word? Your friend sounds like a stupid fuck, and if neither him or you aren't gonna say anything to girls who are bothering you and who neither of you want to bang, why didn't you just told your friend right there talk to you later and bounced?

After about 10 minutes of enduring this pure awkwardness, my friend says he has to go to class and leaves. Now, this asshole left me with these 3 girls and I just sort of sat there and told the girl " your crush is leaving " and smiled. Guess what?

Slap. Out of fucking nowhere, she slapped me across the face for saying that shit.
Based on this post you sound exactly like the kind of guy girls would slap.
Work on that.

Anyways, afterwards I just sort of looked at her, expecting her to say sorry or something. Nope, she just said " it was a reflex " and laughed. Her friends laughed and I just sat there thinking " wtf? ". I was actually pretty shocked.
This is not for everybody based on local laws and shit, but i would have got up and said your bf/brother or even father is gonna have to take responsability for that now.

I was honestly boiling, and if this was a guy I would have hit him right across the fucking face ages ago.
I highly doubt that.

There's pretty nothing you can do to change the way a woman sees you once they made up their mind that you're a "beta" for lack of a better word.
Anything you try to do to her now will just backfire and make you look like a bitter loser. Don't acknowledge her anymore, don't say hi, ignore her, and go lift some weights like your friend.

You have a lot of anger issues. You're very passive aggressive.

You should look inward.

This girl while a bit of a cunt isn't your real problem.

Yes, she slapped you, but you allowed yourself to be in that situation and then you continued to be around her.

You showed that you cared. You gave her all the power she has.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (04-22-2016 08:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The story makes zero sense. Regardless of what happened, just move on.

Edit: I read it again and it seems like O.P. said something kind of stupid and she gave him an unwarranted slap. I still don't completely get it.

Well, basically this girl and her friends sat at our table and started touching my friend. Things got really uncomfortable since they barely know eachother and when my friend left I said " something kind of stupid " and she slapped me. The next day she behaved like an asshole and said a bunch of mean crap to me.

I don't know how to deal with the situation without making everyone at my school think I am a fucking psycho and that's why I'm asking on the forum

If she insults you, insult her back and if she physically harms you..grab her and shake her. Tell her bitch if you touch me 1 more time I will fuck you up. This is the shitty role reversed society we live in today..sluts know they can get away with everything. She obviously views you as a beta and you need to change that

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:21 PM)dog24 Wrote:  

Me and my buddy was sitting in the cafeteria in school, just chilling and talking. As we were talking this group of girls from my class comes up and takes a seat at our table.
If a group of girls comes up to you and your friend why didn't you say anything? Like excuse me can't you see we're talking, or is there something i can help you with. Of course you shouldn't do this with girls who aren't bitches but i would put my foot down from the get go if bitches tried to punk me and my friend. I wouldn't be afraid to yell get the fuck off from my table either.

It's not like these girls were complete strangers. I " kind of " knew these girls. I had talked to them a couple of times in class but kept it only at small talk. We didn't really think anything of it when they came to our table

At this point the mood got really awkward.

Why was it awkward, and why do you eve use that word? Your friend sounds like a stupid fuck, and if neither him or you aren't gonna say anything to girls who are bothering you and who neither of you want to bang, why didn't you just told your friend right there talk to you later and bounced?

Slap. Out of fucking nowhere, she slapped me across the face for saying that shit.
Based on this post you sound exactly like the kind of guy girls would slap.
Work on that.
What do you mean by that? That isn't constructive at all. If I am going to work on something I need to know what I am going to work on. What exactly am I saying that makes me " sound exactly like the kind of guy girls would slap "?

Anyways, afterwards I just sort of looked at her, expecting her to say sorry or something. Nope, she just said " it was a reflex " and laughed. Her friends laughed and I just sat there thinking " wtf? ". I was actually pretty shocked.
This is not for everybody based on local laws and shit, but i would have got up and said your bf/brother or even father is gonna have to take responsability for that now.

I was honestly boiling, and if this was a guy I would have hit him right across the fucking face ages ago.
I highly doubt that.

There's pretty nothing you can do to change the way a woman sees you once they made up their mind that you're a "beta" for lack of a better word.
Anything you try to do to her now will just backfire and make you look like a bitter loser. Don't acknowledge her anymore, don't say hi, ignore her, and go lift some weights like your friend.

Thanks for the advice overall. Please try and be a bit more constructive though since some of the things you said were not helpful at all. I am open to any feedback you guys give me.