rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sharing hotel room with a potential

A friend is visiting me from out of town and I know there is a vibe. Either I have her stay in a hotel on her own, or I stay with her in a double room while we're sight seeing. She didn't seem comfortable with us sharing a king bed. Which would you do?

Don't share a room with her ass at all.

There's no vibe, she isn't comfortable being in the same bed as you.

If anything if you do meet a girl, you don't have to worry about your "friend" cock blocking you.

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:25 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

A friend is visiting me from out of town and I know there is a vibe. Either I have her stay in a hotel on her own, or I stay with her in a double room while we're sight seeing. She didn't seem comfortable with us sharing a king bed. Which would you do?

I would go to the Hotel Bar and mack on bitches there.
I'd bring the bar chick up to the adjoining room and insist that the she be very vocal during her love making.

In the morning when I saw the friend, I'd have a shit eating grin at breakfast.

If you want to be a real player, take your friend down to bar and either let her watch you work, or wing-woman you.

Trying to make your "friend" come over to your room so you can put the moves on her REEKS OF DESPERATION.

WIA

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:40 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If anything if you do meet a girl, you don't have to worry about your "friend" cock blocking you.

Just to clarify - we just met and she's flying to see me for the weekend. It's mostly that we've never had a hook up before but she's definitely interested. She just doesn't want to come off like a slut.

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:42 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

Just to clarify - we just met and she's flying to see me for the weekend. It's mostly that we've never had a hook up before but she's definitely interested. She just doesn't want to come off like a slut.

Where did you meet?
How long ago ?
How do you know she's interested ?
Have you guys messed around at all ?

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:47 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Where did you meet?
How long ago ?
How do you know she's interested ?
Have you guys messed around at all ?

Monday via instagram. We have a ton of friends in common. We've been talking non-stop since Monday and have chemistry. Have never hung out in person but she's open to us staying in a hotel with a double bed. We're hanging out for the weekend.

To clarify,

Inviting chick over to stay in your hotel room and sleep in your bed when you just met will make her feel like a slut. She will feel like she's being forced to have sex. Chicks never want to feel forced into anything. (even if she throws herself into the trap)

It's really a dumb move on her part, but that's female logic.

And I'd be real suspicious about some chick you barely know flying in to see you, unless she's leaving a nunnery and you were the last dick she can recall.

You cannot treat this like a done deal. You've got to re-game her in person, just like you would with okcupid/tinder.

WIA

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

To clarify,

Inviting chick over to stay in your hotel room and sleep in your bed when you just met will make her feel like a slut. She will feel like she's being forced to have sex. Chicks never want to feel forced into anything. (even if she throws herself into the trap)

It's really a dumb move on her part, but that's female logic.

And I'd be real suspicious about some chick you barely know flying in to see you, unless she's leaving a nunnery and you were the last dick she can recall.

You cannot treat this like a done deal. You've got to re-game her in person, just like you would with okcupid/tinder.

WIA

Great point. We're meeting up because she's going abroad for 4 months starting next month so this is the only chance for us to see each other.

Ok. Let me restart and maybe you guys can give me a better opinion:

We met up through Instagram. Lots of friends in common. Talked non-stop for 3 days and then decided to book a last minute flight for her to meet me. Unfortunately, I have roommates and I don't want her staying at my place since it isn't fully private. Suggested we get a hotel, she wasn't interested in a king bed but was open to a double. Trying to decide to either get her a hotel room during her stay and I can try to visit at night or us spending time together in a double and working from that vantage point. She's going abroad after this which kind of inspired us to do this crazy trip.

Go with the hotel room and double beds or two single beds. Then you won't come of as desperate and if there is vibe during the day or the stuff you do, the lack of a double bed won't stop you fucking her up against the wall.

Quote: (04-21-2016 07:25 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

We met up through Instagram. Lots of friends in common. Talked non-stop for 3 days and then decided to book a last minute flight for her to meet me.

Break down some of this IG conversation. How did it start, how did you escalate, did she make her intentions known, etc.

Also, the second part that stood out to me.

Who paid for the flight?

Quote: (04-21-2016 09:01 PM)LeBeau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2016 07:25 PM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

We met up through Instagram. Lots of friends in common. Talked non-stop for 3 days and then decided to book a last minute flight for her to meet me.

Break down some of this IG conversation. How did it start, how did you escalate, did she make her intentions known, etc.

Also, the second part that stood out to me.

Who paid for the flight?

IG started as flirtation through liking each other's pics. We followed and then chatted via Instagram. Flirtatious from the start and got her number within 5 minutes. We chatted about relationships and it was obvious that we're both interested.

We split the flight.

Double beds become a King bed when pushed together. It's the least of your worries.

This is a bit bizzare, having a some chick you've never met FLY to come visit you.

You gotta have some high SMV for her to do that, unless she was planning on flying out here anyways.

WIA's right, you'll have to re-game her in person - this isn't a done deal to say the least.

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:01 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

This is a bit bizzare, having a some chick you've never met FLY to come visit you.

You gotta have some high SMV for her to do that, unless she was planning on flying out here anyways.

WIA's right, you'll have to re-game her in person - this isn't a done deal to say the least.

So should I stay at my own place while she stays at a hotel or should we get the two queen bed option and be in the location for possible escalation?

If you haven't met in person, you don't know if you have chemistry which is something you can only ascertain by being in the same physical space with a person.

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:04 AM)ThePianoMan Wrote:  

So should I stay at my own place while she stays at a hotel or should we get the two queen bed option and be in the location for possible escalation?

Do the hotel with the two queen bed option, how long you guys hanging out for ?

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:10 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Do the hotel with the two queen bed option, how long you guys hanging out for ?

Just a couple of days. We'll be mostly sight seeing.

Plenty of time to have comfort game, and get a bang.

The babe may not like you when you actually meet in person and you may not like the babe when you actually meet her in person. All of the instagram'n, text'n, etc is all fantasy land that your brain creates. You mentioned that you and her have "chemistry", as I mentioned about the only way to know if you have "chemistry" is to be in the same physical space with a person. If I were you, I'd stay at my own place, you can always go to the hotel if there is actual "chemistry" and/or she's just a hoe.

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:14 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Agreed.

How I've done it in the past. (this situation comes up surprisingly often in our modern age)

Thursday/day before
- buy shit for the hotel room. Wine, Glasses, something sweet, something to nibble on. For the express purpose of saying, "I got some shit back at the crib"

- Why would you not want to stop @ 7/11 the night of? Breaking momentum. Giving her a chance to escape the "love bubble"

Friday - day she arrives- the smell test - aka you're not a crazy axe murderer

- scoop her up @ the airport -> lunch/dinner
- hotel - drop her stuff off, let her charge her phone, whatever
- flirt, but don't jump on her.
- Next, high energy activity if she's up for it
- build heat when you're out and about
- back at the hotel

Ideally this was just a typical drinks date like normal, and your game is good enough to bang her the first night. You should know if it's "on"

However, she might still be hesitant.

So you've got two moves
1) Hey lets pop open that wine that I bought, and watch House Hunters International under the blanket at the couch. And we'll talk, chill, snuggle, make out, BUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS. I know your type.

That conversation, the isolation, the physical and mental comfort, - that can easily lead to the bang

But if that fails

2) Sleeping in two separate beds in the same room
- she may be awake, even after the lights are off
- she will be under the covers.

Talk to her like it's summer camp. This is the most rapport you can get with a chick, ever. Outside of having a kid maybe.

Invite her over to your bed. (do not cross the chasm of death, she will kick you out)

Spooning will lead to forking.

Day 2 - siteseeing
- Now if you're in Paris or something like that, you can't avoid the tourist traps.
- If you're in a lesser city, a place that's not LA, NYC, Chicago, London, Tokyo - there's probably not really much to check out. San Diego comes to mind as a place that's awesome...for residents.

Whatever the situation, you have to
-minimize walking
-minimize crowds
-minimize waiting
-maximize momentum

Site-seeing is draining, and you're probably going put at least 2 more meals in this chick. (and if you promised her that you'd go hiking or some other cockamamie shit.....)

Remember on Friday night we did the exciting shit?
This is why.

If you action pack the daytime on Saturday, lots of good fun for the evening - what happens @ Sex O'clock? (11 pm-2 am) She's going to be more tired than the previous night.

What you want to hear from her @ 10 pm is that she's had a full day. Let's go back to the sex locale...I mean hotel.

If she's ripping to go @ 10pm, you're gambling on whether she's going to want to fuck 3 am when you finally get back to the hotel.

It might still happen, but many a dutiful host has been knocked out by the sleep monster.

Every time a chick falls asleep without fucking you, it's starting at the bottom of the mountain.

So in some ways the extended comfort day should be a slam dunk, if you have a plan, and pay attention to her body language and compliance and level of heat.

In other ways, IT'S A HUGE FUCKING GAMBLE.

What if she turns out to be a bitch?
or she gets all weird and emo on you?

She's testing you.
Really this whole weekend is a big test on what life would be like with you, whether she admits it or not.

You've got to handle her shit with good nature.

At no time ever can you be butthurt/react negatively to what a woman does. And there's no leeway in this sort of set up.

WIA

If she is paying AND traveling to come see you she is invested in some way.
This is a good sign.

Important question:
Who is paying for this hotel room ?

Do not pay anything (and make a reservation that can be cancelled up until day of arrival) until she shows up and confirms she is sleeping there and not somewhere else.

Book a room with 2 separate beds so she feels comfortable and then let things "just happen" when it gets dark.

Do NOT book 2 separate rooms. That's just cockblocking yourself.
Also, do not let her sleep there on her own.

A word of warning....online chemistry means nothing until you game her in person.

Quote: (04-22-2016 08:22 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Do not pay anything (and make a reservation that can be cancelled up until day of arrival) until she shows up and confirms she is sleeping there and not somewhere else.

She might pull out the "I've got other friends in town"

Lol

WIA

Quote: (04-22-2016 08:34 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 08:22 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

She might pull out the "I've got other friends in town"

Lol

WIA

Nah, she straight up said she was going to stay with me if we didn't get a hotel.

Quote: (04-22-2016 02:29 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2016 12:14 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Agreed.

How I've done it in the past. (this situation comes up surprisingly often in our modern age)

Thursday/day before
- buy shit for the hotel room. Wine, Glasses, something sweet, something to nibble on. For the express purpose of saying, "I got some shit back at the crib"

- Why would you not want to stop @ 7/11 the night of? Breaking momentum. Giving her a chance to escape the "love bubble"

Friday - day she arrives- the smell test - aka you're not a crazy axe murderer

- scoop her up @ the airport -> lunch/dinner
- hotel - drop her stuff off, let her charge her phone, whatever
- flirt, but don't jump on her.
- Next, high energy activity if she's up for it
- build heat when you're out and about
- back at the hotel

Ideally this was just a typical drinks date like normal, and your game is good enough to bang her the first night. You should know if it's "on"

However, she might still be hesitant.

So you've got two moves
1) Hey lets pop open that wine that I bought, and watch House Hunters International under the blanket at the couch. And we'll talk, chill, snuggle, make out, BUT NO FUNNY BUSINESS. I know your type.

That conversation, the isolation, the physical and mental comfort, - that can easily lead to the bang

But if that fails

2) Sleeping in two separate beds in the same room
- she may be awake, even after the lights are off
- she will be under the covers.

Talk to her like it's summer camp. This is the most rapport you can get with a chick, ever. Outside of having a kid maybe.

Invite her over to your bed. (do not cross the chasm of death, she will kick you out)

Spooning will lead to forking.

Day 2 - siteseeing
- Now if you're in Paris or something like that, you can't avoid the tourist traps.
- If you're in a lesser city, a place that's not LA, NYC, Chicago, London, Tokyo - there's probably not really much to check out. San Diego comes to mind as a place that's awesome...for residents.

Whatever the situation, you have to
-minimize walking
-minimize crowds
-minimize waiting
-maximize momentum

Site-seeing is draining, and you're probably going put at least 2 more meals in this chick. (and if you promised her that you'd go hiking or some other cockamamie shit.....)

Remember on Friday night we did the exciting shit?
This is why.

If you action pack the daytime on Saturday, lots of good fun for the evening - what happens @ Sex O'clock? (11 pm-2 am) She's going to be more tired than the previous night.

What you want to hear from her @ 10 pm is that she's had a full day. Let's go back to the sex locale...I mean hotel.

If she's ripping to go @ 10pm, you're gambling on whether she's going to want to fuck 3 am when you finally get back to the hotel.

It might still happen, but many a dutiful host has been knocked out by the sleep monster.

Every time a chick falls asleep without fucking you, it's starting at the bottom of the mountain.

So in some ways the extended comfort day should be a slam dunk, if you have a plan, and pay attention to her body language and compliance and level of heat.

In other ways, IT'S A HUGE FUCKING GAMBLE.

What if she turns out to be a bitch?
or she gets all weird and emo on you?

She's testing you.
Really this whole weekend is a big test on what life would be like with you, whether she admits it or not.

You've got to handle her shit with good nature.

At no time ever can you be butthurt/react negatively to what a woman does. And there's no leeway in this sort of set up.

WIA

WIA - you are the man. Thanks for this perspective - I think I know what my mission is now.