rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From Rawdogging Back To Rubbers. How Would You Handle This ?

A rawdogging plate (an occasional plate) wants me to wear rubbers again.

A little backstory if it helps provide a more accurate response:

I travel for work. On an average of every third/fourth Friday, I end up being out of town late. So the company reimburses me for a hotel room.
About a year and a half ago, I swiped right on about a 6.5-7. Closed via text, no dinner no drinks, we met up right in the hotel room, banging about five minutes later. A lot of fun and a good time.
Since then, I've met up with her about 6 or 7 times. Every time we've met up, I tell her on the day of that I'll be in town overnight that night. I always stay at the same hotel. She gets off of work, comes to the hotel, stays the night, and leaves with me when I check out.

The first couple of times she was adamant about my wearing protection. Somehow during the third meetup, a conversation started about each other's kids, and I dropped that I've been snipped. From there on out, she had no problem rawdogging.

Last time we met up (about six weeks ago), getting ready to get to it, she asks if I can wear a condom (???). I said, "We've gone without one before.". She replied, "I know, but if you could wear one..."
I had some in my overnight bag, so I put one on. For the rest of the night and the next morning, I was wearing protection every time.

Wtf ?!?

tl:dr, an occasional plate wants me to go back to wearing rubbers.

I'm going to be in that area tomorrow, and have the ability to stay overnight Friday (in theory I could make the drive home).

I could text her tomorrow afternoon and she'd most likely be spending the night (she has yet to flake). But I have no desire to wear a condom.

How would you handle this ? How would you approach the rubber/rawdog issue ?

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Just spice it up. When she comes to your room, open the door, grab her and pull her towards the couch or whatever, bend her over and pull down her pants forcefully, lick/spit on your fingers, put those fingers on the V area, insert penis.

She won't have time to think about it and since she's so turned on by you man caving her she won't protest.

The other option is to get extra lubed condoms and to fuck her really good in the dark. Get her going so that you can quietly slip the condom off and continue to bone her au natural.

You're not the only one bangin' her.

I would just dump her. It's hard for me to even stay hard if I use condoms.

Id set it up and just go for the rawdog. She may not even bring it up.(Who knows what wacky thought entered her girl brain caused it in the first place?...It might have just left the same way)

If she does I'd just ask her... "We went raw for a while... It feels so much better...What changed?"

Chances are she just needs/wants to hear that you aren't rawdogging other chicks

TEAM CONDOMS SUCK

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Tell if you can finish on her face/in her mouth every time then it's no problem

She has a boyfriend now. Knows you probably sleep around and doesn't want to give the boyfriend an STD which would let him know she's cheating.

... she might be saving your life my man!!

Both possibilities have already been suggested.

1.) She's in a relationship and taking precautions to not catch something from you (less likely).

2.) Her plumbing is fucked up from being a serial Tinderella and she's too embarrassed to tell you the issue... but still wants to continue having sex with you as if nothing is wrong.

Either way, she's changing the game. Something is now an issue when it wasn't before. I'd ask her if there's anything she needs to tell me, and if I didn't like the answer, I'd cut her loose.

Switch to Oral

The power balance is lost, and she feels that she can dictate terms.

You're probably slacking on your pimping.

1) Get on other bitches
2) read her emotional state when she's making any kind of request. Is she nervous? Is this urgent? Is she trying to protect herself, trying to protect you?

3) girls on rotation have a shelf life. See #1

Quote: (04-21-2016 06:04 PM)George is King Wrote:  

How would you handle this ? How would you approach the rubber/rawdog issue ?
If it's that big a deal for you, you have to draw a firm boundary, i.e., refuse to fuck her if she insists on a condom. Just say "fine, then we're not having sex." If she's into you and turned on, she should change her tune within 15-20 minutes.

The more nuclear option is to soft next her. Calmly kick her out of your hotel room (unless she changes her mind immediately as you're doing so) and don't reply to her attempts to contact you. Then hit her up the next time you're in town.

Either way, you have to be willing to walk away if she won't agree to your terms. Otherwise you have no power in this kind of negotiation.

Always be suspicious if you rawdogged a girl regularly without problems before, and now she wants protection. This is a big red flag.

The reasons could be many but whatever it turns out to be, it is always a danger sign.

Just tell her that you didn't bang other chicks. But when escalating, do not bring the subject. Just lick her pussy, play with her clito enough to sway her hamster by the window, and you'll be able to insert easily.

Be careful though, you're the only one she's banging.

Most likely she's worried about passing on STDs to the boyfriend.

Clearly she still wants to keep banging you so I don't think there's any power loss, she's just trying to be more careful about getting caught out.

"A rawdogging plate"

This forum would make an excellent "expert level" English comprehension test.

Thanks for all the responses.

Shot her a text Friday morning, my usual opener with her. No response.

Sunday night she texts back her usual answer. I waited until yesterday to respond, told her I was in her area Friday. She apologized, her aunt passed away Friday morning. Wall of text, and about her father now being the only sibling left. A quick search in the obits in her local newspaper, and it looks like she's being straight.

I offered my condolences, and she asks when I'll be in the area again (couple weeks). And she'll make it up to me. Then she had to go work on funeral arrangements.

I wasn't going to push the rubber/raw issue just then. But I'll keep you guys posted on how it turns out.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Just slip it in (pun intended) the conversation subliminally

Example:

"So sorry to hear about your aunt dying and I hate condoms and that your father is the only one left and I really prefer fucking you raw and all my best wishes and condolences to your family see you on my unprotected shank soon take care"

What?

Too soon?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

There is a reason she is telling you to do that. Either she doesn't trust your clean, or she was recently infected with something(curable or not). Sounds like she is being as honest as she is going to be. You don't want the herp or worse.

If a girl asks you to revert to wearing condoms after rawdogging there are greater issues at stake. She probably doesn't trust you anymore, maybe she thinks you have STDs or something or she's trying to hide that she has STDs.

Either way she is distancing herself from you. It's up to you to find out why.

The choice is between nexting her because she doesn't meet your demands or playing along and keeping her as a plate.

I'd personally put it on and keep on banging, it is safer after all, but I'd also be prepared for an eventual break up.