rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't stop kicking this dead horse...

I live in an apartment building in a medium sized Northern California city with about 24 apartments. It's got nice flowers in front so chicks like it and move in.

There's a laundry room with two washers and two dryers in it.

Once I needed to do my laundry and some girl's stuff was still in the washers with the cycle finished. So I carefully removed her clothes and placed them on the sorting table nearby and placed my clothes into the washers and activated them. I noticed there was some underwear in the clothes.

When I came back to move my clothes to the dryer, there was a shrill note requesting that no one touch her clothes; saying that you should wait until she came back to pick up her clothes.

I saw her later, beta in tow. I got the impression that she had brought him along as an "enforcer." He looked cowed when he saw me: haggard older guy, veteran of work in the highest security prisons in the country and not overly amused at the world. She was a pretty college girl, maybe 7.5 meaning she sees herself as a 9 in Amerika.

Can you IMAGINE a Spanish, Italian, Russian chick being so ridiculous in a building with 24 apartments!?

The woman apartment manager placed up a sign saying people had to share the washers and should expect to have their clothes removed.

My theory: Anything that even TOUCHES the girl's imperial pussy is VERY important and NOT to be touched without permission.

Delusional.

Eastern Europe, Brazil, anywhere but India - please.

"Any world that I'm welcome to, is better then the one I come from." --Steely Dan

It is pathetic. If it was so important, she should be there on time to take them out. She aint a princess. End of.

HOW DARE YOU :0

What type of panties does she wear?

Should have responded on the note, "When you start washing my clothes I'll wait for you to finish with the washer."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I remember in University we had a female roommate who was a 4 at best. She had no problem popping a seat down whenever me and the others were burning the weed we paid for and nosing in on our sessions, but whenever there was one dish in the sink she's flip her lid.

Once, I was in my room with a girl I was about to bang for the first time. Just as I'm about to slide in I get a knock at my door;

Her: Hey, are you going to do your dishes?
Me: I'm kinda occupied right now, and they aren't even my dishes, I picked up something when I was out.
Her: Well, could you do them? My parents are coming to pick me up for dinner!
Me: NO!

She opens the door, sees me perched above a small brunette (who was mortified) and says 'Oh, sorry!'

I had to rearrange the cosmos to get this girl back comfortable enough to get fucked again ('She probably thinks I'm a slut!' blah blah blah).

The next day I aired this girl out until she cried, and she never tried to scavenge a session ever again.

Searing sarcasm is usually enough to a put a chick like this back in her place. I would have confronted her, but a note would suffice.

"Don't worry, I looked away when I got to your unmentionables."

"I would have folded your clothes for you, but I got grossed out by your panties."

If that seemed too gentle, a firm and manly smackdown works too.

"Read the fucking sign! You can't treat the dryer as your storage closet. It's not like I threw your shit on the floor."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's really American dude's fault for putting up with this stuff. There aren't many countries in the world where guys would still endlessly hit on chicks who don't even dress feminine or act appropriately.

In most countries, especially in Asia and South America, girls actually feel like they need to take care of themselves and have a desirable personality to get guys. In America, girls know they can dress and act however they fucking want and they'll still get attention because guys here have no other options.

Quote: (07-18-2011 06:09 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What type of panties does she wear?

I vaguely remember patterned cotton, nothing like lace or G-strings.

She was really horribly spoiled-- it's not really the particular thing, it's that her [their] whole FRAME is just so far, far from reasonable, it's not worth it to dispute the representative issue at hand, the only thing to do if you're over 45 and not hyper-alpha is--

Leave permanently. If you can't do that financially, set things up so you have regular banging trips to pussy-favorable climes.

I've just delayed my departure a month because an American contract company offered me almost a grand a day.

When you're over 45, you CAN lose pussy chasing money, if you do it in Amerika and you have enough money to live elsewhere.

Exception: If you can bring back a slamming BrazilianRussian, walk her by the Ameribitch and look at the Ameribitch as if she is covered in shit, as if you're just about to comment on the huge bugger on her face but barely restrain yourself. But really, bringing them back is too risky unless you have like 3 kids.

If I wasn't afraid of getting addicted and spending all my (marginal amount of) dough, I'd hire hookers because that's about the level of emotional investment Ameribitches make.