rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Civilization much Older than we're led to Beleive?

While researching ancient civilizations, I stumbled across some remarkable discoveries. Many ancient civilizations possess an advanced knowledge of astronomy, particularly concerning the precession of the equinox. Of the ancient archaeological sites across the globe, there are many uncanny similarities regarding their narratives, symbolism, and numerology. Finally, there are a number of recent discoveries, such as the Gobekli Tepe site, and underwater megalithic structures, that were constructed at a time far earlier than conventional history suggests human civilization flourished (3700BC or thereabouts).

Ancient and Underwater Sites
Within the last decade, the site of Gobekli Tepe has been discovered, revealing a megalithic stone construction that would have required a large, organized population to quarry, plan, and construct. It is dated to be more than 10,000 years old.

[Image: gobekli-tepe.jpg]

There is also Dwarka in Cambay bay in India. It was once thought to be mythical, but has now been confirmed through archeological dive teams. Some artifacts recovered were found to be from 7500BC or earlier. The last time the site of construction would have been above water would have been during the last ice age, or before 10500BC.

[Image: underwater_cities_03.jpg]

Additionally there is the Yonaguni formation off the coast of Japan. There is controversy over whether it is a natural formation or manmade.

[Image: Yonaguni-Monument-englouti.jpg&q=90&w=619&zc=1]

[Image: yonaguniradials.jpg]

Astronomy: The earth's rotational axis performs a full rotation once every 26,000 years, which is called the precession of the equinox. Understanding this phenomena requires observation of the night sky over many years, and the transmission of this knowledge across generations. Many ancient civilizations possessed an understanding of this phenomena, possibly suggesting a history that spanned much further into the past than is recognized. One example of ancient knowledge of the equinox is the Hindu Surya Siddhanta, which correctly understood it at roughly 26000 years. There are other examples of ancient civilizations' understanding of very long periods of time using astronomical phenomena.

The Mayans are perhaps the most widely recognized example. The Mayan's possessed a deep understanding of astronomy, and were able to predict eclipses thousands of years later.

Interestingly the ancient Egyptians show an apparent understanding of the precession of the equinox. The Pyramids at Giza are exactly proportional to the constellation of Orion. As the stars are above, so the pyramids are constructed below. By calculating the precession of the equinox to 10,500BC, Orion appears due south of the Pyramids at giza, and the shaft of the great pyramid aligns with it's heavenly equivalent. At this same date, the great Sphinx points faces directly at the constellation of Leo.

[Image: piramide_orion2.gif][Image: piramide_orion3.gif]

A similar reflection of heavenly constellations appears in Angkor Wat in Cambodia. The layout of the principal temples show a resemblance to the constellation of Draco, and directly align with the constellation around 10,500BC, the same date as the pyramids of Giza to Orion in Egypt.

[Image: draco_us_angkor.png]

The official narrative is that most of these ancient cultures developed indepedently and were isolated from each other. Interestingly though, there are many recurring patterns that appear in their religions, their ancient myths, and their religious symbolism. Some common themes:

Serpent worship cults:
- The Brahmins of ancient India and Southeast asia venerated the serpent Nagas
- The Ancient Egyptians worshipped the Goddess Wadjet, a feathered serpent that symbolized divine authority
- The Aztecs feared the feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl
- The Mayan pyramid at Chichen Itza depicts sepents at it's base
- Archeological site of La Venta depicts the arrival of a bearded people who worship feathered serpents
- An archeological site in Botswana suggests that serpent worship cults may go back as far as 70,000 years ago
https://www.apollon.uio.no/english/artic...glish.html

Flood Myth
- Ancient Sumer depicts a cataclysmic flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh. Likely the depiction of the Biblical flood also stems from this story during the Israelites' time in captivity.
- Egypt: Temple of Horus at edfu depicts the story of a great flood
- Indus Valley: Indian flood myth where Manu and seven Rishis were rescued by a great fish, or arc.
- Mayans: Popol Vuh depicts a race of humans that were destroyed by flood, with only a few remaining survivors.
And many more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

If it weren't for the appearance of floods myths in Mesoamerica, which were culturally isolated from Sumeria, I may have taken the recurring themes with a grain of salt. Surprisingly, there may be some basis for them. Recent research suggests that a comet may have hit the northern hemisphere ice cap during the last ice age, setting off the catacylsmic events that may be depicted in the flood myths that reappear across the globe. The geologic period (Younger Dryas) has been confirmed to be particularly anomalous in climate.
[Image: The-Younger-Dryas.jpg?resize=1024%2C763]
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...years-ago/

The rapid warming following the end of the ice age could well have caused rapid flooding. The fossil record also shows a mass extinction event occurring around this time period.

Civilization being gifted from more Advanced race
- In Chichen Itza, the feathered serpent bearers were considered the bringers of civilization
- Egypt: Temple of Horus at edfu depicts the story of a great flood, followed by settlers from an advanced island bringing civilization
- Sumerians believed that civilization was gifted to them by a race called the Annunaki (Who also appear as the Elohim in the Book of Enoch to the Israelites, or the Neteru to the Egyptians)

[Image: sumeriantablet.jpg]

I still remain to be convinced of all of it, but I find it fascinating nonetheless. If you have any further information to add, I'd be interested in further reading.

Some related viewing:

All of these discussion invariably lead to Atlantis and a megalithic nation of seafaring people. Stonehenge is usually involved in such speculation, being claimed to be far older and with pre-historic water levels of rivers, actually having a harbor of sorts.

The description of Atlantis from Plato (as I recall) describes Atlantis as having passed on their knowledge to the Egyptians and of course the name 'Atlantis' is essentially 'Atlantic' a submerged nation in the Atlantic ocean of seafaring people. There is quite a bit of evidence to suggest Western Europeans reached America as far back as 20.000bc (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis) and the Vikings reappeared later. Heyerdahl made some decent attempts at proving Egyptians travelling to South America and was later proven correct on his thesis on the Easter Island having been settled - in part - from South America. There used to be a white, blonde race of people in South America, high in the mountains, the Cloud People of Peru (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eru.html).

We know of huge sunken land masses with people such as Doggerland (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland), so why not a similar landmass of the coast of Portugal and Spain? If stone age people traversed to America in hide-based boats, perhaps some of this knowledge was indeed passed on to later civilizations?

As for flood myths, I believe these are recollections of the end of the last Ice Age where melting ice caused sea levels to rise a hundred meters or more.

Eventually all these myths come back to Atlantis.

Fascinating stuff. More of my own research is required.

G

Ever heard of Forbidden Archeology? This Hindu scholar documents historical findings that have been ignored or swept under the rug, basically human history could go back MUCH further than we are led to believe.

http://www.mcremo.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Archeolo...0000544QL/

You don't have to accept his alternative thesis- basically a creation history consistent with his interpretation of the Vedas- to question the academically accepted timeline. The evidence Cremo presents suggests humans going back millions of years.

I love talking about this stuff.

I agree there is definitely more to history than we are being taught. Dwarka is particularly mindblowing. When you look at how much landmass was submurged at the end of the last ice age, you can only imagine how much more sites are waiting to be discovered.

I see you have some Graham Hancock links. If you haven't already, definitely read his book Fingerprints of the Gods.

His documentary "Underworld:Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age" is a must-watch too.

Have you heard about the ruins at Gunung Pandang in Indonesia? They could be up to 20,000 years old.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Yes, I believe in ancient civilizations.

In Genesis chapter 6 we read the following:

Quote:Quote:

The Corruption of Mankind

6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord.9 These are the records of the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his time; Noah walked with God. 10 Noah became the father of three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 11 Now the earth was corrupt in the sight of God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 God looked on the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.

The Nephilim supposedly were the offspring of fallen angels (demons) and human women, who came to dominate the antediluvian world due to being much more powerful and intelligent than normal humans. At the end of the passage we read that all flesh had been corrupted on the earth. I hypothesize that the Nephilim had, over centuries, essentially wiped out most of humanity besides Noah and perhaps a small number of others. This would have left Noah and the few like him as the only remaining human beings with purely human DNA, without any Nephilim admixture (uncorrupted flesh). With such uncontested dominance the Nephilim would then have naturally set up a civilization and culture across the globe that would have been similar despite regional differences, essentially the first global monoculture. We see this through the repeated references to the serpent (Satan) in these ancient civilizations, as well as the references to enlightened beings coming down and sharing knowledge with humanity (fallen angels). This would also explain how human beings who were supposed to be pre-agricultural at this point in time could be constructing elaborately worked structures and engaging in complex astrological calculations (hint: they weren't doing it themselves). Just when it seemed the Nephilim were going to wipe out humanity completely and thus render void God's promise to defeat Satan through the seed of the woman (the woman being Eve, her seed referring to a human descendent who would defeat Satan - aka Jesus Christ) God stepped in and flooded the Earth, destroying the Nephilim and their ancient demonic civilizations completely and preserving mankind by a thread. Hence we have a flood "myth" from almost every culture - all referring back to the same event.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I think this is more likely true than not true.

The earliest written historical records that we have date from the ancient Near East (Sumeria, Egypt, etc.). For a while it was an open debate whether Sumerian civilization predated Egypt's, but now it is generally accepted that Sumeria was the world's oldest. Year-round agriculture first made its appearance in the ancient Near East, to the best of our current knowledge.

But who knows? Some future archaeological finds may overturn this narrative. We may find out that the Indus Valley (India), or China, or perhaps the horn of Africa (Ethiopia and Somalia) are older than these.

New finds are coming to light all the time. A hundred years hence, we will know far more than we do now. One thing I do believe is that "civilization" is probably older--maybe even much older--than we think. We just don't have the hard evidence yet. Not yet...

But what about "lost" civilizations?

My own personal vote would go to Polynesia. I think there was some sort of advanced social system there that covered a great geographic area. They did have a writing system, and their navigational abilities were probably far more advanced than we currently know.

To me, the Pacific holds at least one lost civilization. We can't really ignore all the legends and fables about collapsed and vanished cultures: Crete and the Mayans at Yucatan prove that civilizations really can be wiped out by earthquakes, volcanoes, natural disasters, soil exhaustion, environmental destruction, warfare, etc. When Xenophon and his army marched over the ruins of Ctestiphon around 400 B.C., he had no idea that buried beneath his feet were the ruins of the fallen empire of Assyria.

But back to Polynesia. Look at the sophisticated statuary of Easter Island, the warrior traditions of the region, the navigational aptitude, and the rich poetic traditions. Maybe these people did once achieve great heights, only to fall from them. We just don't know.

Most likely true, but you'll never hear that from mainstream archeologists. Archeology is a very conservative science.

Regarding the flood myth, there is a hypothesis that a comet or asteroid struck the Indian Ocean roughly 5,000 years ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burckle_Crater

Burckle Crater is an undersea feature hypothesized to be an impact crater by the Holocene Impact Working Group. They considered that it likely was formed by a very-large-scale and relatively recent (c. 3000–2800 BC) comet or meteorite impact event. It is estimated to be about 30 km (18 mi) in diameter,[1] hence about 25 times larger than Arizona's Meteor Crater.

Such an impact could have been big enough to create mega-tsunamis, that would radiate across the globe and influence the creation of flood myths in many ancient cultures.

This is a great podcast that goes into the flood that occurred around 10,000 BC which would have destroyed civilizations all over the world and changed the landscape of our earth.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (04-19-2016 10:28 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

I think this is more likely true than not true.

The earliest written historical records that we have date from the ancient Near East (Sumeria, Egypt, etc.). For a while it was an open debate whether Sumerian civilization predated Egypt's, but now it is generally accepted that Sumeria was the world's oldest. Year-round agriculture first made its appearance in the ancient Near East, to the best of our current knowledge.

But who knows? Some future archaeological finds may overturn this narrative. We may find out that the Indus Valley (India), or China, or perhaps the horn of Africa (Ethiopia and Somalia) are older than these.

New finds are coming to light all the time. A hundred years hence, we will know far more than we do now. One thing I do believe is that "civilization" is probably older--maybe even much older--than we think. We just don't have the hard evidence yet. Not yet...

But what about "lost" civilizations?

My own personal vote would go to Polynesia. I think there was some sort of advanced social system there that covered a great geographic area. They did have a writing system, and their navigational abilities were probably far more advanced than we currently know.

To me, the Pacific holds at least one lost civilization. We can't really ignore all the legends and fables about collapsed and vanished cultures: Crete and the Mayans at Yucatan prove that civilizations really can be wiped out by earthquakes, volcanoes, natural disasters, soil exhaustion, environmental destruction, warfare, etc. When Xenophon and his army marched over the ruins of Ctestiphon around 400 B.C., he had no idea that buried beneath his feet were the ruins of the fallen empire of Assyria.

But back to Polynesia. Look at the sophisticated statuary of Easter Island, the warrior traditions of the region, the navigational aptitude, and the rich poetic traditions. Maybe these people did once achieve great heights, only to fall from them. We just don't know.

Entirely feasible. Mu supposedly existed in the south Pacific, and they have the Rongorongo Tablets of Easter Island to display the writing system (though they are currently untranslatable.)

[Image: Rongorongo_B-v_Aruku-Kurenga_(color)_edit1.jpg]

[Image: sc11.gif]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rongorongo

There is apparently a theory the writing system came from an Indus valley civilization, though. Perhaps they simply traded with the Polynesians and Mu didn't exist after all.

[Image: rongorongo2.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Right before reading this thread, I was actually reading about the genealogy study in Iceland that places the father of humanity at 237,000 years old, interesting stuff, not that far off 210,000 years for the oldest human remains that Graham Hancock mentions in that podcast.

Seems highly likely that there is much more to human history then we will ever know.

If your ever gaming in Ireland, I found this site fascinating...its reachable from Dublin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%C3%BA_na_B%C3%B3inne

Fascinating, all of this really put yourself to think.

I am currently reading up on all this stuff. Funny thing is, 'Ancient Aliens' talks about a lot of these things (they though obviously push the ancient astronaut theory). Thank you for starting this thread thoughtgypsy. For a history buff, stuff like this is both thought-provoking and exciting.

It stands to reason many past civilizations going back before the last Ice Age were scraped from the Earth, the only places where any evidence of them ever being would in southern areas not covered in ice and under water.

Quote: (04-18-2016 08:12 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

- Sumerians believed that civilization was gifted to them by a race called the Annunaki (Who also appear as the Elohim in the Book of Enoch to the Israelites, or the Neteru to the Egyptians)
Elohim means God. The fallen angels who bring civilization are called Grigori.

Concerning the nature of Nephilim, I have been studying Genesis 6 with much intensity.

According to certain texts, they were the giants of the earth (King James). However, as children of angels and human women, drunk on their own power and terribly wicked, doubtless they yet walk the earth. Shorter and possessing a diluted sort of power due to many generations of breeding out.

A wise Lutheran explained to me that in the very ancient texts, Nephilim were simply the product of sons of God, so those men of great religious virtue, and pagan women. Perhaps ordinary men were once angels of a sort.

Hence arrived the corrupted flesh.

I do believe that Nephilim can uncorrupt their flesh through kindness, terrible suffering (blood), and the cultivation of virtues. I can personally wrest great demons from the earth simply by yelling, so thusly I believe myself to be Nephilim of the uncorrupted flesh.

We should all strive to be humble men of the salt.

I agree with almost everything above. Ancient man absolutely had help from demonic intelligence that wished to be worshiped as dark gods through monuments and doubtless terrifying sacrifices of the flesh.

The Book of Enoch would perhaps be a better source when studying the Nephilim.

The Vedic tradition is much older than Christianity, and predicted the fall of man prior to 3000BC in the current Kali Yuga age.

I believe that the ancient, pre-historic tradition of the Vedas was inverted by Asuras, and caused a rift between them and the Devas. I believe the tradition of the Asuras has been carried into the present time by groups like the Heaven and Earth Society (China), the White Brotherhood (Tibet), and the order of the Illuminati (Bavaria) and does not benefit humanity.

I've provided extensive support for the above theory through a number of posts in the Hollywood thread:
thread-53191...pid1353104
thread-53191...pid1360043
thread-53191...pid1361760
thread-53191...pid1362483

For an inside look of the initiation practices of esoteric Buddhism (Vajrayana, that which is practiced by the White Brotherhood), check out the following links:
https://infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/04...-in-tibet/
http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-06.htm

World's oldest village settlement discovered in Cyprus

This was 2km from where I lived for a part of my life, I spent some time exploring the area but remember there was quite a few excavations, in the Amathus area.

Excavations at the Ayios Tychonas-Klimonas site have revealed the earliest manifestation worldwide, of an agricultural and village way of life known to date.

The findings were announced following the completion of the fifth season of excavations at the Ayios Tychonas-Klimonas site in the Limassol District by the Department of Antiquities on Tuesday.

The excavations which ended on 4 July, were directed by François Briois (EHESS) and Jean-Denis Vigne (CNRS- Muséum national d’Histoire naturelle).

This year’s excavations brought to light the remains of more than 20 round buildings with a 3-6m diameter. The buildings were constructed on small terraces, notched into a gentle slope facing the sea. The walls were built with earth and strengthened with wooden poles and the floors were often plastered. In most buildings large hearths were discovered, sometimes accompanied by a 30-50 kg millstone. These buildings were probably frequently reconstructed, as seen by the multiple layers of remains that were found, one above the other, on the terraces.

The buildings are situated around a circular, 10 meter communal building, that was excavated in 2011-2012. The building dates to between 11,200 and 10,600 years BP (Before Present). The surveys and excavations that have been conducted since have shown that the village would have covered an area of at least half a hectare. This is the earliest known village in Cyprus, and is more than twenty centuries older than Chirokitia.

Large quantities of stone tools, stone vessels, stone and shell beads and pendants were also found. Animal bones indicate that domestic dogs and cats were already introduced to Cyprus, and that the villagers hunted a small Cypriot wild boar and birds. Intensive sieving provided strong evidence for the cultivation of emmer wheat: a primitive cereal introduced from the continent. At this time, the Ayios Tychonas-Klimonas villagers were hunter-cultivators who did not produce pottery.

The organization of the village, its architecture, the stone tools and the presence of agriculture and hunting are elements that are very similar to those that have already been identified in the early Pre-Pottery Neolithic Levant, between 11,500 and 10,500 years BP. The site has demonstrated that, even though Cyprus was separated from the continent by more than 70 km of sea, the island was part of broader Near Eastern Neolithic developments.

The excavations were supported by the Department of Antiquities of Cyprus, the French School at Athens, the French Ministère des Affaires Etrangères et du Développement International, the CNRS, the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle, the French Institute for Rescue Archaeological Research (INRAP) and the Ayios Tychonas Community Council.

Relevant:

I have a thread on this somewhere. There are multiple flood myths floating around.

What pisses me off about modern science, anthropology, and archeology is how much of a religion these have become. They aren't willing to admit different viewpoints or evidence into their current "dogma".

There's a lot that we've been lied to about. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a vault somewhere with evidence and scientists studying an alternate form of history too damning for most people to admit.

It all goes back to ancient egypt

Quote: (08-05-2016 06:20 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

What pisses me off about modern science, anthropology, and archeology is how much of a religion these have become. They aren't willing to admit different viewpoints or evidence into their current "dogma".

There's a lot that we've been lied to about. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a vault somewhere with evidence and scientists studying an alternate form of history too damning for most people to admit.

As most of them are atheist, this is their religion.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Check out Stonehenge Enigma (http://www.the-stonehenge-enigma.info/) by Robert John Langdon if you're interested in this kind of stuff. He is an amateur, but I think he backs up his theories of Stonehenge being 8000 years old, rather well and his theory of Stonehenge being a temple to a lost civilization of Doggerland (Atlantis), is interesting.

[Image: doggerland3_3425067b.jpg]

Great thread. Based on the responses here, I downloaded all the Graham Hancock podcasts and after getting halfway through one of them, decided to buy his two best-known books: Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods. Even if it isn't all true, I find this kind of stuff utterly fascinating, and the disdain he has for a particular breed of snobby, arrogant 'academic' is palpable, and (like Beast1 said) justified.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (08-05-2016 06:20 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Relevant:

I have a thread on this somewhere. There are multiple flood myths floating around.

I loved that video. The only thing I take issue with is the dinosaur theories. Sometimes I think Theologians and others get too much of a hard on for Darwin's theory of evolution, that they want to badly find evidence of humans and dinosaurs on the planet at the same time. As if that would make Intelligent Design accurate.

Carbon dating shows that these bones are ridiculously old. We have Neanderthal DNA mixed in with ours. The oil in the ground is much older than 6K years old. These things are still facts regardless of what any actual theory states.

Looking at the size of dinosaurs alone does not seem to logically make sense that human beings could compete in an ecosystem at the same time as a T-Rex either. A T-rex is ~40 feet tall. Most Nephilim and Giant literature I have read has not shown any men over 35 feet tall. If a T-Rex could be tamed or handled by giants, that would be pretty strong of a claim.

You got bones in the ground of dinosaurs that are 66ft tall and 85 tons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanosaur
And they think Giants bred them? I'm not so certain about that. Even Brontosaurus is hardly smaller than that. If they tamed anything I bet it was a mammoth or a large dire wolf.

Is it possible that some smaller kinds were walking around on the Earth when humans were? Does that mean that evolution is completely bunk? Technically speaking no. Maybe zealot atheists get folks riled up about evolution, but considering how hard ancient history is to study, we probably need all the ideas we can find and see what ultimately makes sense.

One thing I do not see discussed alot more is the idea regarding the ozone layer being super thick in prehistoric times. It may have kept the sun from aging humans for a long time (like the age accounts in the Old Testament). A thicker ozone would allow for larger dinosaurs and much larger plants, and follows fossil records of dinosaurs getting smaller over time. Something caused the ozone to thin out but I have not found anything yet that really digs into that.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Those who refuse to speak on my behalf I will personally plunge into the lake of fire.