rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dont have any balls

I dont have any balls

Hi guys, I am 17 years old and still a virgin and that really has to change. I want to get laid!!! Ironically I consider myself pretty attractive and I get compliments all the time and girls tell me that I look like an Abercrombie model. My problem is that I dont have the balls to talk to girls. There is only a handfull of girls in my age group that I can casually talk to and joke around with. Towards guys I am really open and a funny guy. When I am about to talk to a hot girl though, I get really nervous and just cant open my mouth, even though I know exactly what I would/should say. (The exception is when i have been drinking). I'm an exchange student from Germany and have been living in America for almost a year now and I am leaving in less than two weeks. When I walk along the beach I still dont have the balls to approach a group of girls even though I am leaving in less than two weeks and will never see them again in my entire life. It wouldnt fucking matter how bad I screwed it up but I still just cant make myself talk to them!!! What should I do??? Help please! Even though it would be nice, I dont necessarily need to get laid within those two weeks. It is more important to me now to train my mindset and be ready when I go back home! I Recently bought "Bang" and read up to page 100 so far.

I dont have any balls

The same advice I gave to my friend's 16 year old brother who suffered from the same malaise;

'High school is a very rigidly structured social hierarchy; if you're a nerd, you aren't going to bang a cheerleader, so don't bother with them, everyone knows everyone. My advice to you is this; if you have friends at other schools, start hanging with them and going to their parties more often and put on your best face when you do. To their women, you'll be the interesting outsider, and if you're cool, if you're cool, getting laid is going to be that much easier than it is on your own turf.'

Buddy lost his virginity two and a half months later at...you guessed it, a party thrown by a friend of a friend who attended a different school.

If you're good looking, you already have an edge; girls want you to notice them, but they don't telegraph this the same way we do. You're not from North America, that's an edge too, situational opener (with an accent); 'Wow, is it always this hot in __________?' or some such shit. American chicks love foreign dick.

Once you get a conversation going with a girl, it's harder to get them to shut up than it is to get them to keep talking.

EDIT: and you seem worried about 'what this girl will think of me if she blows me out!'. I'll let you in on a little secret.

I don't know if it's because they tend to be self-absorbed, or because they experience a high-volume of pickup attempts, but unless you flameout ridiculously epic (and I mean ridiculously epic, not just a daygame approach where she said 'No thank you.' and walked away), chances are in a few days she won't even remember it happening.

So just go for it.

I dont have any balls

You're so damn young, you should be focusing on improving yourself more than trying to bang women.

Don't worry about women at 17, it's seriously a waste of time trying to bang them. Treat women as a small part-time hobby at that age, and spend 90% of your time reading/learning/lifting as much as possible. If you start now, it will pay off huge down the road by the time you're a sophomore in college (if you decide to go to college; if you can find something else you'll probably be better off doing that).

Oh yeah, see if you can find any dancing classes. That will be a great confidence booster for you at this age.

Here's a chart to put things in perspective:

[Image: attachment.jpg2574]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I dont have any balls

Haha great graph.

I agree with Samseau. Focus on building up yourself first, especially your social skills. That means talking to people everywhere you go and becoming more comfortable interacting with strangers. Work on your humor and wit, and understand that it can take years to see improvement. Try getting a job that forces you to interact with a lot of people.

I was in the same boat, but you're probably better looking than me. Just keep at it, you have to want to change.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I dont have any balls

Quote: (07-17-2011 05:00 PM)steinfresser Wrote:  

Hi guys, I am 17 years old and still a virgin and that really has to change. I want to get laid!!! Ironically I consider myself pretty attractive and I get compliments all the time and girls tell me that I look like an Abercrombie model. My problem is that I dont have the balls to talk to girls. There is only a handfull of girls in my age group that I can casually talk to and joke around with. Towards guys I am really open and a funny guy. When I am about to talk to a hot girl though, I get really nervous and just cant open my mouth, even though I know exactly what I would/should say. (The exception is when i have been drinking). I'm an exchange student from Germany and have been living in America for almost a year now and I am leaving in less than two weeks. When I walk along the beach I still dont have the balls to approach a group of girls even though I am leaving in less than two weeks and will never see them again in my entire life. It wouldnt fucking matter how bad I screwed it up but I still just cant make myself talk to them!!! What should I do??? Help please! Even though it would be nice, I dont necessarily need to get laid within those two weeks. It is more important to me now to train my mindset and be ready when I go back home! I Recently bought "Bang" and read up to page 100 so far.

grow some balls dude, here's what you should do:
1. Approach at least 10 women on a daily basis
2. Work out like a maniac
3. Play football/hockey
4. Drive at 100+ mph on the freeway
5. Drink 190 proof alcohol
6. Down six beers in 30 minutes
7. Make out with at least one woman a day
8. Bang a new chick every other week

if you follow my advice step by step, you'll grow balls the size of your head.

I dont have any balls

Hm. I'm in a similar situation myself (17 and virgin). All I know now is:

Everything affects everything. It's all touching. Improve one thing and it will improve others; improve anything and it will help with girls.

Good luck, man.

I dont have any balls

Quote: (07-18-2011 07:09 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

You're so damn young, you should be focusing on improving yourself more than trying to bang women.

Don't worry about women at 17, it's seriously a waste of time trying to bang them. Treat women as a small part-time hobby at that age, and spend 90% of your time reading/learning/lifting as much as possible. If you start now, it will pay off huge down the road by the time you're a sophomore in college (if you decide to go to college; if you can find something else you'll probably be better off doing that).

Oh yeah, see if you can find any dancing classes. That will be a great confidence booster for you at this age.

Here's a chart to put things in perspective:

Quote: (07-20-2011 02:01 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

grow some balls dude, here's what you should do:
1. Approach at least 10 women on a daily basis
2. Work out like a maniac
3. Play football/hockey
4. Drive at 100+ mph on the freeway
5. Drink 190 proof alcohol
6. Down six beers in 30 minutes
7. Make out with at least one woman a day
8. Bang a new chick every other week

if you follow my advice step by step, you'll grow balls the size of your head.

These are both great calls! I don't know which one I like better.

I say do both of these and just start talking to girls as much as possible.

Learn how to talk to people. Study charisma.

I dont have any balls

ok, first question: Do you know how to put on a condom? seriously because you'll need it.

I disagree big time with the advice about drinking all the alcohol because being wasted will prevent you from getting laid now and for the next years of your life. Highschool sucks and you may be serious picked on if you don't drink so if you have to drink to fit in, drink very little, or just hold a beer in your hands for as long as possible. Your friends that are getting drunk won't notice that you're on your 2nd drink when they are having their 4th & 5th. Its best if you don't drink at all for a lot of reasons.

This is a lesson that I learned the hard way. Just watch all your buddies getting drunk as fuck at parties and wasting any chance of pussy and kicking themselves the next day. That is a world of shit you must avoid.

Approach as many girls as possible and take notes. You should also commit yourself to something else, women will be attracted to your passion towards whatever it is you choose to do and they will come. Just remember that you will probably have to make the first move.

I dont have any balls

Quote: (07-18-2011 07:09 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't worry about women at 17, it's seriously a waste of time trying to bang them. Treat women as a small part-time hobby at that age, and spend 90% of your time reading/learning/lifting as much as possible.

I second this totally.

Read.
Work out -- intensely. Lift, cardio at high levels.
Talk to girls. Just talk.*

Rinse, repeat.

*Oh, when she smiles at you, giggles a bit, touches her hair, touch her. Gently. On the arm.

I dont have any balls

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:25 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

*Oh, when she smiles at you, giggles a bit, touches her hair, touch her. Gently. On the arm.

Important Kino Lesson for Newbies right here!

I dont have any balls

Quote: (09-05-2011 02:19 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2011 09:25 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Important Kino Lesson for Newbies right here!

Yep, the "classic" kino.

For our thread starter, read up on body language and responding with Kino.

The next girl you meet, practice. Look for the signals, and then respond with good kino. Don't worry about getting a lay...or even a date...just practice.

I do it all the time with women, even when I have no intention of closing there. In lines in shops. Public places. Any chance I get.

Practice, practice practice. It's like a musician practicing -- you're not performing for applause, you're practicing FOR the performance that counts. Do it when you have no pressure on you. You will get good...you will progress.

I dont have any balls

Here is another quick "Kino" lesson for newbies:

Last night I had a girl over my house, 18 year old freshman from the local University. She sat on the left side my couch. I sat on the right side of my couch. She was leaning left against the left arm rest, I was leaning right against the right arm rest. I wanted to make out with her but I was waiting for a "sign" that she was ready. I was touching her arm a little but she was still leaning away from me. Her body language was "closed"

After an hour or 2 of watching videos on youtube, looking up our astrology signs, and smoking a joint. She finally came up off her arm rest and sat up straight. She became more chatty and started making more eye contact with me. This was the sign I was looking for. Now, her body language was "open". She was sitting closer to me and looking at me.

Within a few minutes, I was rubbing her leg and it was on.

The lesson here is to read and respond to her body language.

Smiling, giggling, touching her hair = she is ready for you to gently touch her arm

She touches you = she is ready to make out

I dont have any balls

Quote: (09-06-2011 01:58 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Here is another quick "Kino" lesson for newbies:

Last night I had a girl over my house, 18 year old freshman from the local University. She sat on the left side my couch. I sat on the right side of my couch. She was leaning left against the left arm rest, I was leaning right against the right arm rest. I wanted to make out with her but I was waiting for a "sign" that she was ready. I was touching her arm a little but she was still leaning away from me. Her body language was "closed"

After an hour or 2 of watching videos on youtube, looking up our astrology signs, and smoking a joint. She finally came up off her arm rest and sat up straight. She became more chatty and started making more eye contact with me. This was the sign I was looking for. Now, her body language was "open". She was sitting closer to me and looking at me.

Within a few minutes, I was rubbing her leg and it was on.

The lesson here is to read and respond to her body language.

Smiling, giggling, touching her hair = she is ready for you to gently touch her arm

She touches you = she is ready to make out

Or more than make out!

When you get a girl alone, especially in a situation that can lead to the sexual, it is especially important to read body language, especially if you're alone for the first time. The girl obviously likes your company, or she wouldn't be there...but you have to move at a pace she is comfortable with. It has to feel right for her...she has to convince herself inside her head that nothing bad is going to happen here. "The Lunge" is often the worst thing you can do. Women like to be seduced. Read her body language. Go slow...there's no rush. Movements from you are always gentle; the light touch and then the soft kiss, is for most women a truly erotic experience. If she wants to attack you, great. But you are never the attacker.

I dont have any balls

Thanks for that great "Kino" advice tenderman100!

I dont have any balls

Quote: (07-18-2011 03:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Haha great graph.

I agree with Samseau. Focus on building up yourself first, especially your social skills. That means talking to people everywhere you go and becoming more comfortable interacting with strangers. Work on your humor and wit, and understand that it can take years to see improvement. Try getting a job that forces you to interact with a lot of people.

I was in the same boat, but you're probably better looking than me. Just keep at it, you have to want to change.

I read something in your blog saying that you quit video games. Video games is a very bad habit and does not motivate me to talk to girls everytime i want to. I remember a night when i was so angry at my self i literally broke a 50 euros blu-ray disc. But then the next day played a different game. I was thinking about selling some of the discs to younger kids in my school or handing them to my little cousin. Is it a good idea rather than throwing them away?

@stein: Try to look for bars with a lot of teenage girls like i did. In Protaras in Cyprus, to my surprise i found a bar with not a single adult and had a dance floor and pool table so you can use it for building rapport with girls or whatever. I remember when i went alone with a buddy, we saw to girls near the pool table and challenged them on duo match teased them, had physical contact and one of them was constantly jumping on the dance floor but i hesitated to make a move because i dont know a thing about dancing. So i let this be a lesson to me that dancing is gonna help me a lot.

I dont have any balls

Quote: (09-07-2011 04:46 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2011 03:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Haha great graph.

I read something in your blog saying that you quit video games. Video games is a very bad habit and does not motivate me to talk to girls everytime i want to. I remember a night when i was so angry at my self i literally broke a 50 euros blu-ray disc. But then the next day played a different game. I was thinking about selling some of the discs to younger kids in my school or handing them to my little cousin. Is it a good idea rather than throwing them away?

@stein: Try to look for bars with a lot of teenage girls like i did. In Protaras in Cyprus, to my surprise i found a bar with not a single adult and had a dance floor and pool table so you can use it for building rapport with girls or whatever. I remember when i went alone with a buddy, we saw to girls near the pool table and challenged them on duo match teased them, had physical contact and one of them was constantly jumping on the dance floor but i hesitated to make a move because i dont know a thing about dancing. So i let this be a lesson to me that dancing is gonna help me a lot.

I spent some time selling old books, textbooks, and video games (all the way back to nintendo and including the system) on half.com, a sister site to eBay. It's pretty easy to master as long as you undercut everyone and you'll get rid of most of your games within a few months. That's what I did, ended up with an extra $1500 in my pocket too after a year. By the way, a lot of the people purchasing are collectors so you don't need to feel guilty (not that I would anyway).

I'll be honest, I still have lapses here and there when I need a break from life... but they're brief and I don't spend money on them because I'm a pirating whore. I'll play through a game and delete it forever these days (last was Portal 2).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I dont have any balls

You are still young. Take some of the advice on this website and practice. College will be good to you if you practice what is being preached.

"You only live once, and the way I live, once is enough."