rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coachella Cougars Double-Down with Liposuction / Designer Port-a-Potties

With the music festival entering it's 17th year, early Coachella girls are now in their mid 30's or older, approaching and smashing into their respective EDM/Alternative infused walls, but it's bigger than ever! The 2015 festival sold 198,000 tickets and grossed $84.3 million, both world records.

These hip and sassy ladies will not be stopped! From the original NY Post Article

"Sarah Mirmelli is ready to face the music. Before heading to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., this weekend, the 33-year-old divorced mother of two blew $20,000 in preparation. Her clothing alone for the weekend — a “sick” outfit featuring a vintage Guns N’ Roses T-shirt, YSL army jacket, denim cutoffs, corset, thigh-high leather boots — was $8,000. She spent thousands more on Botox, lip injections, boxing classes and a personal trainer..."

"They spring for the $899 VIP passes so they’ll have access to fancier porta-potties than the young plebes only shelling out $399..."

[Image: laugh3.gif]

OK, these ladies are "fearless" and not afraid to spend the bucks to prove it, but how's the goods?

[Image: sarahcoachella2015.jpg?quality=90&strip=...&strip=all]

Meh, Former hottie that peaked probably around 2005's festival. A final hurrah before imminent wall impact, but WB

"Aside from men with status jobs, there are, of course, plenty of pretty young things in the desert. That competition led Erin Crowley, 33, to phone her plastic surgeon right after buying her tickets earlier this month."“I called and said, ‘What can I do that’s going to show right now? I need something strong.’ ”

"The single mom paid $8,000 to have fat removed from her stomach and inner thighs earlier this week before she heads to Coachella next weekend (the festival takes place, with the same lineup, over two weekends). She also dyed her hair, got fake eyelashes and plumped up her lips at the dermatologist."

“I need to do my best to prepare for the outfits that I’m wearing,” says Crowley, who works as a hairdresser and lives in Putnam County. “I’m kind of wearing short shorts and crop tops.”

[Image: 041316cougar3tb.jpg?quality=40&strip=all&w=500]

Oh hello girl, er should I say ma'am? No need to check your ID and WNB.

"Christina R., 39, a married mother of two, is headed to Coachella with some girlfriends after spending about $5,000 to have the skin on her stomach and the backs of her legs tightened."

"And while her husband doesn’t really understand her festival-frolicking needs, he’s supportive." “He just wants me to be happy,” she says."

So what are the odds the husband is banging a 20-something while the wife is away pretending to be a 20-something at Coachella?

Even Patricia Field, Stylist from "Sex and The City" is into it: “In life, you have to live it, you can’t go by notions of what you do at this or that age,” she says. “You have to live your life by how you feel.”

[Image: 521020200.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=330&strip=all]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Yeah sure, along with spending lot's of dough to pretend to be young again. Thanks you old bag for poisoning a generation of women to think they are beautiful at any age, and at all costs

Verdict: The Hamster is Strong with the Solid Gold Oldies @ Coachella

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Her clothing alone for the weekend — a “sick” outfit featuring a vintage Guns N’ Roses T-shirt, YSL army jacket, denim cutoffs, corset, thigh-high leather boots — was $8,000.

In case you missed it the first time. Read this again and again. $8,000 for a ratty tshirt, a jacket you can probably get at the salvation army, daisy dukes, and some trashy hooker wear for eight motherfucking thousand dollars.

Her two kids will just have to eat out of tins for a few months while mommy sluts it up with washed up scenesters at cockchella.

While first skimming the article, and knowing nothing about Coachella, I assumed the girls were part of the band.

I mean, who would seriously blow 20k on an outfit if they weren't going to be on stage. Even that sounds a bit ridiculous on it's own.

But a fucking groupie blowing that much on an outfit? She better be damn rich, because she certainly doesn't have any brains.

I think the issue is - they didn't earn the money (most likely) - it is the efforts of current and former husbands that banked this self-absorbed pissing away of money.

Worse yet is how it is promoted and discussed by the media.

And ignore what the wrinkled condom is saying living life based on how you feel, that is a perspective that only applies to women and soft men. It is this feeling that makes them quit on their marriages and makes them want to be friends with their kids rather than parents.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

The first sloot is at least bangable, but I would just bang her at the concert and not even ask for her name, much less a phone number to make her a repeat bang

[Image: 59180342.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Of course if a guy in his 30s goes to Coachella he is a rapey old pedophile creep with Peter Pan syndrome.

Coachella was kind of an accident waiting to happen.

It started off years ago (according to an article I just read) with Pearl Jam wanting to kick Ticketmaster in the nuts for having a monopoly. It didn't quite go to plan, but got revived later, and is now the resounding success that it is.

I despise it. I despise the people that go there. I despise the acts that play.

It's like some kind of fucking American Glastonbury! No, just no! You had Woodstock. Let it be 'k?

Ahem.

Burning Man is another one.

Fuck it, just learn about Glastonbury. Yes it's shit. It's been shit for the last 20 years. The only people that go are the emotionally crippled, who do not like music, do not understand it. They are shallow and broken, but need the 'authentic' experience, man. They buy crosses to put on their necks, and they make 'V' signs for victory or god knows what, but they are empty vessels inside.

This really is not a time for fucking about going to so called music festivals. I was there at the end of the last century when they camera raped me at a Nick Cave performance (Glastonbury). You do NOT put a camera on my face and broadcast it to the nation, when I am off my fucking head on drugs. But that was what they were doing. Now, Glastonbury is a big tax payer funded jolly for the BBC staff in the name of 'reporting for the nation' - oh how we are slumming it in our Chinese made Hunter wellies at 130 quid a pop. We suffer for our art, man, but you pay, mugs!

Then again, I'm glad I don't have strong feelings on the subject, one way or another.

:-)

[I realise I probably used up my monthly quota of 'F' words. I tried to edit it, but it just didn't sound the same. I promise next time to not resort to such vulgarity, when trying to make a point]

Sometimes I like to imagine that I could somehow implement a moron tax of one single percentage on every stupid, pointless purchase made in Western civilisation and then live in a giant vault, swimming in money like Scrooge McDuck.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

The moron tax is real.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (04-16-2016 09:36 PM)LeeEnfield303 Wrote:  

The moron tax is real.

Yes, but it feels like it is the non morons that pay the moron tax.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-16-2016 06:10 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

"The single mom paid $8,000 to have fat removed from her stomach and inner thighs earlier this week before she heads to Coachella next weekend (the festival takes place, with the same lineup, over two weekends). She also dyed her hair, got fake eyelashes and plumped up her lips at the dermatologist."

“I need to do my best to prepare for the outfits that I’m wearing,” says Crowley, who works as a hairdresser and lives in Putnam County. “I’m kind of wearing short shorts and crop tops.”

Where DOES a single mom hairdresser find 8 grand for plastic surgery on top of a $400 ticket?

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (04-16-2016 10:11 PM)polar Wrote:  

Where DOES a single mom hairdresser find 8 grand for plastic surgery on top of a $400 ticket?

Worse yet, she didn't give herself some tits. She looks like one of those girls with fat in all the wrong places.

"Sarah Mirmelli is ready to face the music. Before heading to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, Calif., this weekend, the 33-year-old divorced mother of two blew $20,000 in preparation. Her clothing alone for the weekend — a “sick” outfit featuring a vintage Guns N’ Roses T-shirt, YSL army jacket, denim cutoffs, corset, thigh-high leather boots — was $8,000. She spent thousands more on Botox, lip injections, boxing classes and a personal trainer..."

[Image: tumblr_o5rilvzRCq1un9ydxo1_1280.jpg]

20K. 20fuckingK and you look like a junkie hooker.

[Image: 2389133-4949054815-micha.gif]

This is why so much media/advertising/merchandising is fem-centric. Women drop mad $$$ on the dumbest shit.

I wonder how much the ex-husbands pay in child support.

Yuck hautesarah's face looks hautefuckedup. Or hauteputabagoverherface or hauteleatherskinface

I hate people who think they are attractive and put it in their username.

Her body is good, would hope so after spending money on plastic surgery.

Did someone lose their 20k? Live and let live, it's not like any forum member was scammed out of their money.

Let them spend their money and go into debt as they wish. We all have our own vices.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

The problem is there's close to a 100% chance she didn't earn that money.

Once the cultural zeitgeist that this is normal, rather than juvenile narcissism, every divorcee gets another $20k added to her divorce settlement because she 'deserves' to have her Coachella carousel experience funded by her ex.

Quote: (04-17-2016 02:29 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Did someone lose their 20k? Live and let live, it's not like any forum member was scammed out of their money.

Let them spend their money and go into debt as they wish. We all have our own vices.

Yes and no, individual actions do affect society. The next plump fucker sees this article, she wants to do it. She doesn't have the money, she puts it on credit cards and then can't pay it. When enough people can't pay their debt, borrowing costs go up. Or she spends the kids college tuition money.

A lot of people want to let things be, I get it, I don't necessarily want people minding my business. But when some poor choices are being made, it begins to negatively impact society. When enough people are fat, people don't mind being fat. When enough girls have purple hair, then why the fuck not.

But some of us just like to have some fun with it. Does it hurt her, no. She has probably damaged herself enough in her life.

I want some designer porta potties too.

Pics first though. Don't want no SIF all up in my crib.

Quote: (04-17-2016 12:24 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_o5rilvzRCq1un9ydxo1_1280.jpg]

Even if you just looked at this from a fashion point of view it makes no fucking sense and is worse than I imagined.

Why would someone wear daisy dukes then drape a big faux army jacket right over it? What is the point.

Quote: (04-17-2016 03:00 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Yes and no, individual actions do affect society. The next plump fucker sees this article, she wants to do it. She doesn't have the money, she puts it on credit cards and then can't pay it. When enough people can't pay their debt, borrowing costs go up. Or she spends the kids college tuition money.

A lot of people want to let things be, I get it, I don't necessarily want people minding my business. But when some poor choices are being made, it begins to negatively impact society. When enough people are fat, people don't mind being fat. When enough girls have purple hair, then why the fuck not.

But some of us just like to have some fun with it. Does it hurt her, no. She has probably damaged herself enough in her life.

Or she finds some White Knight willing to help her "find herself".

How does a hairdresser have $20k to blow on a concert?

Quote: (04-17-2016 05:19 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Odds are she didn't. She probably spent a stupid amount, but I doubt she spent 20k on clothing for the festival. Maybe a 1k on stupid shit, but then she adds more and the newspaper adds more, otherwise it wouldn't be a story.

I don't follow the media too much, but I've never seen NY Post as a serious site. They seem more than willing to troll for views, and they know how to piss people off. Good business plan really.

Quote: (04-17-2016 05:19 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Hank, you're a lawyer who's done a bit of divorce work and you're asking this question? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I see a pattern here, Divorced, single mother, cucked husband. "Yes honey you can go to a music festival without me, where better looking young men who look like Zyzz are 10 a penny. Have fun!"

Has anyone into music festivals had repeated success getting girls at these events? Admittedly I've never been to a music festival but I've always read about romps in the camps and such.