rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl sending photos of bruises

Met a girl from online--30ish, blonde, lawyer (I know . . .). After 3rd bang (4th meeting) left her place about 1:30am. Things seemed good. Next afternoon, she texted me "This isn't cool" w/ pics of bruises on her arm. Also said "I know it's passion but you can't do this to me."

Seems totally wacky--no way I bruised her arm like that. One bruise, in particular, on exterior of arm--no way. (Other, on interior--possible if I shifted weight but seems unlikely). Not to get all CSI but photos seem odd--one taken in bedroom, one in bathroom.

I responded: "I wasn't even rough. We'll have to be careful next time given you're an eggshell."

She said "You'll have to be." [Seems like a pretty close-ended response by her--not playful at all.]

Thoughts? Sending photos rather than just telling me seems aggressive (generational issue?); I'm 98% sure photos not a result of our encounter!

My thought: She has a resentment (me not staying over?)--and sent photos already on file. I won't see her again for sure.

That is extremely scary. Sounds like she's fishing for some kind of confession. I would get one more comfort date in a public place (credit card receipts, go to a bank machine together), no bang, and then radio silence.

She is likely already passing screenshots of your convo among her friends for drama points.

I would bounce. Just don't talk to her. Radio silence.

That's odd behavior and given her age and occupation it looks like she might be setting up a trap for the future. One day you get in an argument months from now, she says you hit her, points to this as how "it started when he was rough with sex," etc.

Conniving bitches will do that sort of thing, and she seems to fit the description of the demographic that's mostly conniving bitches.

She may also have something on the side and wants to hide your fling from her significant other, etc. and is paranoid about marks and other "evidence."

She has nothing on you right now. Save the messages and go ghost. If she pries, text her that her behavior was alarming and that those pictures seemed obviously fake.

That's what I think you have to do. Just lightly back walk out of that minefield.

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

I would say get the fuck away. MAYBE see her one more time so you can prove she wanted to see you. Save your credit card receipts. However, if it was me, I would get the fuck out. Radio silence. Maybe even contact a police station and ask for advice. I would be careful about giving police your name, though. Maybe paying a lawyer for a consultation for advice is your best option.

Also, KEEP ALL TEXTS AND FACEBOOK MESSAGES FROM HER. PICTURES TOO. Especially dirty messages or sexy messages she may have sent you. Anything to prove you didn't do anything non-consensual.

Eject. I wouldn't even have given into her bait. If shit seems fishy and she's showing you shit that doesn't add up then deny. What's sent over text is basically written in stone.

Her: "Look at the bruises you gave me"
You: "I did not do that to you"
**silence**

I would be screenshotting all of your previous text exchanges where she said she had a good time, let's do it again sort of stuff.

Anything that will protect you.

Seriously, this is nuts. What if some girl gives you a bj while on her knees and she gets bruised, it is your fault you didn't put a pillow for her to put her knees on?

Cannot wait to be done with Western women.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Got everything screen-shotted, yes.

Quote: (04-13-2016 07:42 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

I would be screenshotting all of your previous text exchanges where she said she had a good time, let's do it again sort of stuff.

Maybe it's not as sinister as you think it is.

Most girls loved to be fucked rough. The girls that don't, in my experience, won't tell you straight away but rather by text message.

Some girls also bruise really easily. My ex would bruise basically anywhere that I held and/or spanked her.

With that being said, rely on your gut instinct. If you feel as if she isn't to be trusted, cut ties immediately.

Picture of bruises and a admission on your part is basically grounds for a DV/battery charge if she so much walks into a police station and sells a story. Believe me, the police/DA will more often than not NOT investigate the credibility of the claim before the charge. Instead, you get to go waste several G's hiring a lawyer to get the bullshit charges dropped and waste some more money cleaning up your rep via an expungement.

Without knowing the chick or vibe (is she acting super serious about it or playful?) it's hard to say what her angle if any is but I'd be super careful about any future interactions with her and I'd be video/audio recording all sex sessions (perhaps ALL interactions) in the future. As someone already said, a 30 something blonde (and I assume white) lawyer is basically the textbook demographic that makes up bullshit false accusations. In the US, you should treat every slut like a legal liability and any single one that give off the slightest vibe that they would fuck you over needs to be cut off immediately. Sometimes, it's best to just beta backslide to not provoke these crazy cunts; which radio silence can do sometimes. In the US, you should be doing Defensive Dating at all times. The consequences to not do so are VERY steep both professional and personally.

Personally, I pretty much avoid most American white women in the US now since a TON of them have victim/abuse complexes where the slightest benign undesired action by a man (verbal or physical) is "abuse" now.

Quote: (04-13-2016 08:04 PM)CodyB Wrote:  

Maybe it's not as sinister as you think it is.

Most girls loved to be fucked rough. The girls that don't, in my experience, won't tell you straight away but rather by text message.

Some girls also bruise really easily. My ex would bruise basically anywhere that I held and/or spanked her.

With that being said, rely on your gut instinct. If you feel as if she isn't to be trusted, cut ties immediately.

It's true. Some girls bruise really easily, there's no way OP can he didn't bruise her here or there unless he gave her the white glove treatment like an antique vase.

I've hooked up with a girl or two who was really into rough sex. One texted me a pic of a bruise. I didn't feel threatened by it because the message that she sent along with it was something like "Wow! You left a bruise. Teehee, that was fun! [Image: blush.gif]"

Saying "You can't do this again" isn't playful, it's threatening. Unless there's a winky emoticon tacked on at the end.

You know what type of online bitches don't want marks left on their body, and will be upset if you do? Married/cheating bitches, that's who. This I know. And for girls in their late 20s and 30s who are online looking for DL sex, guys who strike them as the "player" type are precisely the type of guy they will seek out. Is it difficult to understand why? It would definitely not be for your benefit.

If you spend any significant amount of time getting lays from online game, the probability that you will bang a cheating ho who is dishonest with you seems to approach unity. It's already happened to me once that I know of (and I have my suspicions about a second but will never know for sure), and I've only been at it seriously about 7 months. And that's just with online game - it's happened to me other times in my life in the distant past, before online game was even a thing.

So OP might ponder the reasons that a girl he's only met up with a couple times is so upset over a few little bruises, indeed. It may be nothing but the usual weirdness of a "single" girl, but it's something to think about.

Quote: (04-13-2016 07:10 PM)pot of smoke Wrote:  

Maybe even contact a police station and ask for advice.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Gonna be a big bummer in the unlikely - but within the realm of possibility - situation that the girl is indeed cheating, and the husband/boyfriend is a LEO with a local force, eh? A lawyer dating/marrying a cop. I bet that never happens...

These crazy bitches I tell ya... looks like she's pulling a Michelle Fields. Who knows what her angle is... it isn't good. Eject eject!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

XPQ's assessment seems very logical to me. A cheating girlfriend seems to be the most likely to say "you can't do this again". Meaning it's not that she doesn't like it, she just can't have a spanked out ass or grip marks when her money man comes home from a business trip. You don't get that from a "night out with the girls and my phone was in my purse".

Either way, 30yo lawyer? Get confirmation texts that everything is cool and she wants to see you again. Temporarily delete her name from your contacts, take screenshots so her phone number is visible. Meet up at a public place and act like everything is great. Then just ghost or be "super busy". She'll go back to the online matches and catch a new one in her web in no time. Meanwhile you have all you need to play defense.

I wonder what the EXIF data on the photos would say...

If they were sent as MMS you won't have access to that data, but if they were transferred to your phone in some other way it might be possible to check the time they were actually taken.

You Should've text her, "what? Your boyfriend will know notice?"

Firestarter: Unfortunately sent as MMS so no data as to original time of photo.

Update:
Yesterday she texted me never wanting to see me again.
Today she texted wanting to see me.

I'm just going to try to elicit an apology by text and never see her again.
Thanks for all the input.

Good luck HenryM.

I would be worried, especially since you are in the USA.

I would recommend emailing what you've told us and some photos/screenshots of the texts to an attorney and asking for their advice. Ask if you should start some legal process to protect yourself. This costs no money and now someone you can bring to a witness stand can talk about your story later.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

One of my past FBs once sent me a photo like that half-jokingly saying I did it to her and she suffers domestic violence. I quickly remembered Roosh's piece on girl's Dread Game and I responded: "Look, it is not good to joke about this because there are women in the world that actually suffer such violence. I like you so I tell you this"

Amazing lay, but ended soon after.

For fuck's sake, deny that. Just say "I didn't do that to you", or "Where did you get that?"

She's probably looking to pull a fake domestic abuse charge, which is just under the false rape charge in terms of gravity. Deny until you die. You didn't do that to her.

For advice, do not contact a police station. Their job is to bring you in. Contact a lawyer instead, you'll get more objective shit.

Plenty of good advice here. Deny, divert and
[Image: ZNlRX.gif]

I feel like it's getting to a point where all men will have to become lawyers in order to safely get laid. Our future foreplay will consist of having women sign waivers and nondisclosure forms.

delete accidental double post

Quote: (04-16-2016 04:34 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

For advice, do not contact a police station. Their job is to bring you in. Contact a lawyer instead, you'll get more objective shit.

At this point, I'm fairly sure a lawyer will just give the same advice that's been given by the users of this forum - don't admit to anything, save the texts where it shows you didn't, block the number and go no contact forever.

If anyone ever turns up asking questions immediately contact the said lawyer, and then you're the dumbest person in the world.

Follow that advice, and the chances of there ever being any consequences are pretty close to 0%.

Quote:topdog daeline='1460748940' Wrote:  

One of my past FBs once sent me a photo like that half-jokingly saying I did it to her and she suffers domestic violence. I quickly remembered Roosh's piece on girl's Dread Game and I responded: "Look, it is not good to joke about this because there are women in the world that actually suffer such violence. I like you so I tell you this"

Amazing lay, but ended soon after.

Consistently amazing about how some women will casually joke about rape and domestic violence if it might be a way to grab some power in the dynamic, and feels like a good idea at the time.

Quote: (04-13-2016 05:43 PM)HenryM Wrote:  

Met a girl from online--30ish, blonde, lawyer (I know . . .)

Dude, you wrote it yourself! You already know what to do...but we already know this lawyer chick is a Hot Hot one. Man be prepared to beat your dick HHHard instead of contacting this chick again. This Bitch knows the law. I repeat This Bitch knows the Law. We give you permission to do whatever you gotta do without breaking the law to get through this!

If she is a lawyer, I'd be less worried; put it this way: She makes a false accusation that gets discovered, it's the end of her career. Despite that, topdog's answer is on the point. XPQ22 as well: never admit to that. Maybe she was joking, but maybe she wanted to prepare some nasty shit.

@Rawmeo: Thanks mate. And it didn't help that she was studying to become a lawyer, LOL.