rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum Game: Guess the Next Degeneracy!

So it seems we've had a pretty strong run (or 'the runs'?) of Western degeneracy lately. Or as Roosh put it, 'make it stop' news. Here are some of the highlights:

A male student who suffers periods
Mr "I feel guilty because my rapist was deported"
Paedophilia Pussy Pass
[Image: q3iCWqE.gif]
This Nintendo/SJW/cuck 'alternative lifestyle' situation
"Harassed by a white man virtual reality training"
"Tranny" who watches schoolgirls change with impunity
The Channel 9 Child Abduction Crew™
#ShoutYourStatus
[Image: Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif]
Whatever the fuck this is, didn't read
Also didn't read, fuck's sake...

As the old saying goes, "fact is stranger than fiction". But I think we can put that to the test.

The Game: Guess a variety of degeneracy before it happens.

The degeneracy you guess must happen between now and the end of the year, and must not have previously happened. The winner is whoever "close enough" guesses the most varieties in that time period.

So to kick it off I guess the following:
SJWs vocally defending a woman arrested for public bestiality
A man loses his (normal) job for revealing he is straight

Enjoy (guessing) the decline!

Woman who poisons male diners at a restaurant is found not guilty by Toronto jury. Her defence: "All men are rapists, I was engaged in proactive self-defence on behalf the women they were with at the time."

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Teaching kids about anal sex in pre-school

Woman rapes her own son, found not guilty, on the basis of her "trying to turn him into a better man with home school sex ed".

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (04-12-2016 08:46 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

Woman rapes her own son, found not guilty

kinda already happened
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...aces-music

65-year-old Australian man moves to Russia to marry 18-year-old local girl, gets crucified by the media, charged with paedophilia (despite the 18-year-old being a legal adult woman) and extradited back to Oz to be sentenced. Meanwhile, 23-year-old female teacher rapes 11-year-old male student with Aspergers' Syndrome, gets the pussy pass.

(Of course, replace Australia and Russia with whatever Western (FVEY*/EU/Scandinavia) and FSU/Latin America/SEA country you want)

*FVEY - US, UK, Canada, Oz, NZ

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Quote: (04-12-2016 09:06 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2016 08:46 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

Woman rapes her own son, found not guilty

kinda already happened
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/c...aces-music

Well, shit.

Also,
[Image: latest?cb=20120916182950]

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Quote: (04-12-2016 09:07 AM)fokker Wrote:  

65-year-old Australian man moves to Russia to marry 18-year-old local girl, gets crucified by the media, charged with paedophilia (despite the 18-year-old being a legal adult woman) and extradited back to Oz to be sentenced. Meanwhile, 23-year-old female teacher rapes 11-year-old male student with Aspergers' Syndrome, gets the pussy pass.

(Of course, replace Australia and Russia with whatever Western (FVEY*/EU/Scandinavia) and FSU/Latin America/SEA country you want)

*FVEY - US, UK, Canada, Oz, NZ

Kid with aspberger's gets charged with rape instead.

Quote: (04-12-2016 08:46 AM)Matsufubu Wrote:  

Teaching kids about anal sex in pre-school

Or sexual minorities.

http://www.europeanguardian.com/78-uncat...ide-parade

"Gay man is raped by lesbian female after meeting at a bar. Both mistook each other as a different sex than expected and after drinks, things took a turn for the worse with lesbian's overwhelming strap-on."

This thread......

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

Quote:Quote:

SJWs vocally defending a woman arrested for public bestiality

I'm going with this one.

I don't think it'll be 'donkey show' crazy. More than likely some SJW jerking/sucking off her dog because he was 'humping everything in sight', and she didn't know what else to do.

"He's my baby, I had to take care of him somehow."

[Image: 12dkrl.jpg]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Polyamory - one woman (usually unattractive) with at least two cuck boyfriends.

It's already happening.

2026: Half Your Age Plus Seven Age-Appropriate Heterosexual Relationship Law comes into effect in Australia, and quickly adopted in New Zealand and the UK. Parliament cites the male-female wage gap of 98 cents on the dollar and power differences between professional male athletes and regular women as justification.

Furthermore, this law is praised for acknowledging cultural differences by including a "cultural custom" affirmative defense for first-generation immigrants, in which case the minimum age of consent is lowered to their home country's or 8 years old, whichever is lower.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Had to check if it hadn't previously happened... and so turns out 'bestiality brothel' is a real thing. 2013 article in Germany. Perhaps this thread was a bad idea.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hoice.html

Man, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing right now, "She tells of farmer whose once friendly sheep began refusing human contact, so when he put CCTV in his barn..." [Image: icon_lol.gif]. I would say "Germany really has gone to the dogs", but they've probably left [Image: icon_lol.gif].

There will be Mothers and Fathers who will give their children to Immigrats in Europe to rape. In Europe there will be young girls who go willfully to no-go areas to get raped by Illegals.
It gets even better, they will brag about it and use it to virtue signal.

Junior high school kid is suspended indefinitely from school and all extracurricular activities for refusing to date one of his gay classmates.

Kim Kardashian's nude selfie exhibited in the Smithsonian.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

In future:

"Why do straight males still exist ?"
"You aren't even Bi ? That's pretty homophobic"
Gay will be the new straight - it sort of already is.
It'll be PC to be bi/gay.

Government-funded NGO campaign for making all men walk around with strapons to "empathize with women and stop sexual violence". Hugo Schwyzer has already had an article stopping just short of that, so this can't be far around the corner.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If a man mistreats a woman in her dreams, he can be charged.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-12-2016 11:59 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Sorry bro, already happened:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...am-7068748

Serious note: in line with our discussion in the Hollywood thread, I expect a more aggressive ramp up of the agenda we've discussed there. The next logical step would be to become more coercive with steps such as introducing genetic modification into babies to eliminate "toxic masculine" traits. They'll begin by selling it to fringe leftists and then start a legal battle which will gradually push it mainstream.

Celebrity endorsement of bestiality. Not defence - endorsement.

I expect some minor B-list actress to explain on television why we shouldn't be judging such an harmless recreation.

"Man sentenced to 6 years jail for raping a woman in her dreams"

A toronto (or UK man) lucidly raped a women during a sleep a court heard.

During the trial the jury heard how he 'lucidly penetrated' the unnamed women.

The incident occurred when the man was at is home then unnamed women was on holiday in [whatever country] and dreamt that she was by raped the man.

This lucid penetration caused her to suffer in work and her employers noticed she was turning up late.

The jury sentence the man to 6 years in jail and released the following statement "Actual rape or lucid rape is both unacceptable in 20[whatever year] and men need to understand that rape of any kind can not be tolerated'

^^ extracts from the news article.

Quote: (04-12-2016 12:03 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Sorry bro, already happened:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...am-7068748

This is why I hate games like this. They think them up faster than we can mock them.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung