rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Intro + Story

Intro + Story

Hello there RooshV forum members,

[delete]

Intro + Story

Rules for new guys
thread-11115.html

Here's where you introduce yourself
thread-5605....troduction

Lurk a while first, drop the PUA lingo. We're not them for a reason.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Intro + Story

Welcome!
Yes, as you've noticed, RSD & Co are more about developing cults of personality (for their financial gain), than actually helping guys get laid. RSD shills pop up from time to time here too, but they don't last long. You're in the right place.

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-11-2016 06:05 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Rules for new guys
thread-11115.html

I thought that a simple "intro" wouldn't be enough. I wanted you guys to read my story.

Intro + Story

You're probably a troll, but you should really read the forum rules and search:

Official Introduction Thread

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-11-2016 06:11 PM)logisticsking Wrote:  

Rules for new guys
thread-11115.html

I thought that a simple "intro" wouldn't be enough. I wanted you guys to read my story.

I was interested in your story and I look forward to hearing your experiences but attention whoring will get you nothing here.

Haven't you had enough of that in the whole PUA world?

It's a big forum; get over yourself and help keep it organized.

#snowflake

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Intro + Story

You aren't special. You will never be. Santa isn't real. The tooth fairy was a lie. Rakim is the greatest rapper of all time not Lil Wayne. The real Slim Shady didn't stand up, Your sister probably has 5 cocks in her mouth right now. You are a faggot due to being the OP with a shit first post.

Did I get everything?

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-11-2016 06:21 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Rules for new guys
thread-11115.html

I was interested in your story and I look forward to hearing your experiences but attention whoring will get you nothing here.

Haven't you had enough of that in the whole PUA world?

It's a big forum; get over yourself and help keep it organized.

#snowflake

Sorry about that.

Do you know how I can move this thread under intro?

Intro + Story

No worries.

Just let this thread die and read up on those links we posted.

Welcome to the forum.

Intro + Story

I agree with OP, I don't see the problem here. We're going to jump down the throat of every newbie who posts a new thread here expressing an opinion? Even if it's one many of us agree with? I found the story an amusing tit bit of what tends to go on in some PUA circles.

It deserves to stay in Game.

Intro + Story

Let's not waste a post on protocol

"bad at closing and answering objections"

What seems to be the exact problem? RSD methods should give you a lot more precision in figuring out your issue. Way more than "modern" game.

WIA

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-12-2016 09:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

What seems to be the exact problem? RSD methods should give you a lot more precision in figuring out your issue. Way more than "modern" game.

WIA

RSD breeds social misfits. The other day Tyler came up with an opener to open girls with babies by crashing the basket into them. And RSD followers, like idiots, try to replicate that bullshit. In other words, RSD followers are basically piece of shit fags who do whatever red balding ginger Tyler fag tells them to do.

I heard Tyler hadn't broken 50 lays until a couple years ago. From experience and others' experiences as well, I know that logistics is the one thing that produces maximum results. And main part of it is answering objections like "My friends are here" or "I have work early in the morning." Blah blah blah. But when I'm trying to answer objections the set just dies. And don't know my way around that.

BTW sorry for using PUA lingo. I can't help but not use it.

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-12-2016 11:01 AM)logisticsking Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2016 09:48 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

RSD breeds social misfits. The other day Tyler came up with an opener to open girls with babies by crashing the basket into them. And RSD followers, like idiots, try to replicate that bullshit. In other words, RSD followers are basically piece of shit fags who do whatever red balding ginger Tyler fag tells them to do.

I heard Tyler hadn't broken 50 lays until a couple years ago. From experience and others' experiences as well, I know that logistics is the one thing that produces maximum results. And main part of it is answering objections like "My friends are here" or "I have work early in the morning." Blah blah blah. But when I'm trying to answer objections the set just dies. And don't know my way around that.

BTW sorry for using PUA lingo. I can't help but not use it.

Your poor experience doesn't represent the mean. There are idiots in every community, not just RSD. While I don't agree with some of their woo-woo concepts, their overarching theme is an effective method to pickup women.

Try expanding your lexicon beyond "fag" Calling everybody who doesn't help you a fag won't make people on this forum try to help you. You come across as whiny. If something doesn't work, it's never your fault. Always the method or the teacher. You said in your initial post that everyone on RSD is a social misfit, but maybe a long hard look in the mirror is needed.

I'm also a bit confused in regards to your statistics. Last I checked, a pull = sex, and a lay = sex. So you've had sex with 19 girls since March 2015, and you're complaining? While 19 isn't super high, it's a good amount in a year's time. Unless by pull you mean you just got her back to your house, in which case that's a different story.

Intro + Story

Quote: (04-11-2016 07:27 PM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Just let this thread die.

Not yet.

tl;dr - create a "Does This Justify A Thread" thread and do not allow new members to start threads. Once a post in this thread gets 10 likes, then someone helps post it rather than trouble an admin.

I wonder if there should be a thread that only newbies (Does This Justify A Thread?) can post to when they want to start a thread. Then guys can say, sure why not and rather than burden the admins with having to adjust the posters profile so he can start a thread - a repped guy can post the newb's thread for him.

As an example, I (it could be anyone) would quote the original post and just start a new thread. I would make a small introduction, on behalf of so so I am posting his post to start a thread.

It could cut down on trolls who post buy fake IDs, and stupid women who troll, etc.

Once I start this thread, then the original poster can post on it. He just can't start threads.

I don't mind helping some new guys out if they are not complete tools.

We would determine if the post was worth starting a new thread with by a certain number of likes, let's say 10. Also, members can tell this person where he could post his post like in the official intro thread, this Phillipines thread or this Russia thread, etc.

Just a thought.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2