rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does she want?

What does she want?

I had this strange encounter. Met Polish girl at a dance event. She was super bubbly and seemed to like me right off the bat. I happen to be Polish and living in UK, she arrived here last year so she's not completely fucked in the head like women in UK. She's a 160cm blonde, maybe a 7 with great booty and small boobs.

Anyway, I get her fb and we chat about next event. Then she pretty much asks me if I wanna have drinks. We do have drinks and at the event we dance something like Kizomba which is very sexual. I pretty much check her ass out that night. I tried to kiss her but she sort of pulled away. She went home later on.

Next weekend I get a msg asking me what I'm doing and letting me know that she's free. We have drinks at my place, a lot of touching and stuff but no kissing so far. We put on some music and she jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist. I tried to go for a kiss but she once again turned her face so I bit her on the neck and she laughed.

We go to a club, here finally I manage to make out few times with her. Every time it's pretty hard. Guess what she's got a bf. After another hour or so she keeps teasing me and stuff but won't give me a kiss. I decide I've had enough and told her I'm going home. She called me 20min later asking where I am and I said that I'm at home. She also sent me a msg on fb "what happened, we liked each other". Then I get another 3 missed calls around 1h after I went home.

Ok I realize that leaving her is probably gonna be the end of it but WTF was she actually trying to do? Asking me out twice then behaving like we're on a date and rejecting kissing.

What does she want?

If she's got a bf all she's doing is keeping you around for the validation you're giving her. She wants the attention without actually doing anything sexual. Standard girl game.

Sounds like a lost cause to me. If she relented and made out with you when she had a bf, she probably
a) Was really drunk or
b) You did something to make her think the attention gravy train would be over if she didn't.

What does she want?

Attention and a back up man.

Right now she enjoys the attention you give her, the attention she probably no longer receives from her bf. That's why you are the back up man. Probably feels the current relationship is on the way out and likes you enough to have you in waiting.

Either way she's wasting your time. Ghost on her.

What does she want?

Why do you need a kiss? Should have put your schwanz out of your trousers and told her he will not be able to suck on its own.

What does she want?

To answer the thread title: Attention

Now ask yourself this:

What do YOU want?

The answer to that will lead you to the conclusion that you should approach other women.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

What does she want?

Thanks for the replies. Makes sense, she lives with the guy so grabbing another branch would be quite a leap as she would have to move out. What made this situation weird was that after so many attempts to kiss and eventually making out she was still behaving in the same way, instead of thinking "oh wait maybe I'm giving him a wrong impression". I think maybe she wanted to get caveman'ed. Guess we won't find out [Image: biggrin.gif]

What does she want?

This is called branch swinging:

http://en.kingswiki.com/wiki/Branch_swinging

What does she want?

Yep, branch swinging- or "boat to boat, rarely gets her hair wet".

What does she want?

Update. Been cold on her since the event. She called me today and asked if I was going to the dance event. I was like dunno and she said that she'll go if I'm going as well.
I was gonna go anyway so I said yeah. We're supposed to meet outside and walk there. Before our last night oit she always fb messaged me, not called. Looks like her little house of cards is collapsing and she needs a new branch fast.

What does she want?

Update2, after the date. Once again everything is like a date but bitch won't let me kiss her. I dance with her and suddenly some random guy is pushing me off her. She talks to him and leaves with him and then I realise that it's the bf guy. It all happened like in 10 seconds.

I realized that I'm slow as fuck with reacting to these things. If the guy was good I'd be on the floor in no time. I should've been punching fucking guys face in after he pushed me off that bitch. I'm a bit pissed off.

Guess that's it on this topic.

What does she want?

Take her for a ride. Out in the country. You drive.

Pull over on a deserted road. Put the car in park.

You: "Do you know where you are ?"
Her: "No."
You <unzips fly> : "Do you know how you're getting home ?"

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

What does she want?

So did her bf storm into the dance event? Has he been to a dance event before? This sounds like a setup.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

What does she want?

You're validating this chick by giving her attention.

Radio silence, no matter how much she wants to hang out.
Don't go to the same events she's at.

She's got a small town mentality.

You have (or are learning) game.

Get on other bitches.

Give it 2 months, 8 weeks, 56-60 days,

Then YOU hit her up with a time and place.

If you respond to her texts, fb likes, instagram shit - she's getting the validation from you that she wants.

She's getting what she wants, are you getting what you want?

No. So stop giving it to her. As Patrice O'neal would say, she's raping you for your time. She's taking your time against your will.

You're wasting too much mental energy on a game player.

Get on other bitches.

At your understanding level of game, it's truly about #'s.

She has a lot more experience playing men for attention, than you have in dealing with women, apparently.

Get on other bitches.

WIA

What does she want?

It was a random bar that we went to and her bf guy appeared. I'm wondering whether she didnt msg him so she could get off with 2 guys fighting over her.

What does she want?

Of course she did. Or she knew he would be there so she brought you. That's the whole game. You need to follow WIA's advice, or better yet, ghost on her forever.

What does she want?

If hoe asks you out for drinks and then you have drinks and dance with hoe all sexy-like and you try to kiss and she pulls away then go bye-bye.

I write this in cave man language because the same question seems to come up over and over in the "newbie" forum.

If you're escalating normally and appropriately with a new girl in your life and she's not escalating appropriately in return there's basically one of two possibilities:

She don't like you

There's someone else she likes better at the moment

Or some combination, I guess.

What does she want?

Quote: (04-23-2016 01:29 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

If hoe asks you out for drinks and then you have drinks and dance with hoe all sexy-like and you try to kiss and she pulls away then go bye-bye.

I write this in cave man language because the same question seems to come up over and over in the "newbie" forum.

If you're escalating normally and appropriately with a new girl in your life and she's not escalating appropriately in return there's basically one of two possibilities:

She don't like you

Some people in the forum recommend persistence and I have seen some guys in clubs dancing with a girls trying to kiss her, she resists and after 2 or 3 times, she gives up and he gets what he wants and they leave.In these cases, these girls are alone so group dynamics doesnt seem to come in to play. But these are approaches are done on the floor itself without the drinking together part.

When should one persist and when is it a lost cause when escalating at the venue? This is an important question.

What does she want?

Quote: (04-24-2016 02:27 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

She don't like you

Some people in the forum recommend persistence and I have seen some guys in clubs dancing with a girls trying to kiss her, she resists and after 2 or 3 times, she gives up and he gets what he wants and they leave.In these cases, these girls are alone so group dynamics doesnt seem to come in to play. But these are approaches are done on the floor itself without the drinking together part.

When should one persist and when is it a lost cause when escalating at the venue? This is an important question.

Got the blind leading the blind in here.

Scenario - chick asks you out for drinks, you drink, you dance, you try to kiss, she denies

- if she asks you out - she's interested and investing. Assume attraction
- drink - lowers her inhibitions, but lowers yours as well. This can hurt you, which is why guys that are good at game, keep the drinking to the minimum.
- dancing - increases the sexual tension, but not at the same rate for the two of you. She wants to feel sexy, you're getting horny.

- kissing her on the dance floor in public? - rookie mistake, shows your thirst. Always pull her off to the side, semi-private area or bounce to a new more private location. You're not her boyfriend, you're just a guy she's on a date with. So public displays of affection don't really do much for her.

And the chick that slobs guys up on the dance floor, will do so, and then be frigid the whole night. She can get sex and affection ANYTIME so it's not valuable to her. Kissing her means nothing in terms of holding her.

Young chicks especially.

Guys that turn into horn dogs are predictable and controllable. That's not turning her on. That's not game.

That's blue pill/square dating.

When to persist?
- If she's solo - persist. But don't try to stick your tongue down her throat on the dance floor. Smoke break, grab a drink, take a step outside - then do it there.

- If she's with 1 other girl/they came as a group - ease back on the heat, try to do a quick isolation with the one girl, and then give them a place to go with you, after the venue.

- If she's with a group of all girls AND she's not the one with the car - befriend the group, make them all laugh/flirt, disarm the obstacles, and then try to isolate the girl from the group.

- If she's with a mixed group of girls and guys (who will be protective no matter what)- pull her off to the side and see if she can bounce. Mixed groups typically club then late night grub or afterparty - give her the option of some cool shit, and text her when they leave - Figure out her agenda, and give her the option of hanging with you.

What you guys fail to realize that girls are social, rarely go out alone, and have to negotiate what the group she came to the venue with, think about her.

She does not want to look like a slut.
Whoever she deals with has to be cool.

So with every game situation, online, offline, night game, dance club, bar, day game - as soon as a chick opens, you have to figure out her social situation.

Can she have some fun with NO CONSEQUENCES?
If there are possible consequences, what can you do to minimize them?

"That's cool, who are you here with?"
a) "Awesome, I have to meet them"
b) "On the solo, that's awesome, independent and fearless girls are the best"

Et cetera.

Who's teaching you guys fundamental game?

WIA

What does she want?

Quote: (04-24-2016 10:20 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Who's teaching you guys fundamental game?

WIA

You are. Keep it up.

To answer your question better though, this forum is massive with a ton of good advice. However there is no central repository for these kinds of things. There are gems in certain threads, and to find them would mean reading for hours if not days. Searching works for very specific points, but what would you even search to find your above post?

What does she want?

Forums are great for expanding on basic points and specific situations. But you need to get an understanding of the basics before any of this makes sense. That comes from reading one thing gives the road map and takes you from start to finish.

WIA

What does she want?

She don't like you

Scenario - chick asks you out for drinks, you drink, you dance, you try to kiss, she denies

- drink - lowers her inhibitions, but lowers yours as well. This can hurt you, which is why guys that are good at game, keep the drinking to the minimum.
- dancing - increases the sexual tension, but not at the same rate for the two of you. She wants to feel sexy, you're getting horny.

- kissing her on the dance floor in public? - rookie mistake, shows your thirst. Always pull her off to the side, semi-private area or bounce to a new more private location. You're not her boyfriend, you're just a guy she's on a date with. So public displays of affection don't really do much for her.

And the chick that slobs guys up on the dance floor, will do so, and then be frigid the whole night. She can get sex and affection ANYTIME so it's not valuable to her. Kissing her means nothing in terms of holding her.

Young chicks especially.

Guys that turn into horn dogs are predictable and controllable. That's not turning her on. That's not game.

When to persist?
- If she's solo - persist. But don't try to stick your tongue down her throat on the dance floor. Smoke break, grab a drink, take a step outside - then do it there.

- If she's with 1 other girl/they came as a group - ease back on the heat, try to do a quick isolation with the one girl, and then give them a place to go with you, after the venue.

Some good points raised.

A few quick qns.. If she is solo, for the drink part, should I offer her a drink? Conventional game says no, but here, some attraction has already been formed in the dance floor and she seems receptive. What do you think?

If she is with a friend, its definitely not advisable to go for the kiss in the dance floor. What about a makeout session? Would that come out too sleazy with a friend watching on?

Also, the problem with pairs of girls is the final stretch of bringing her home for the bang. The other girl is definitely there and watching what you are going to do with her friend. How do you go about this?

Thanks.

What does she want?

Quote: (04-22-2016 02:22 AM)Hairz Wrote:  

It was a random bar that we went to and her bf guy appeared. I'm wondering whether she didnt msg him so she could get off with 2 guys fighting over her.

I think you might have nailed in on its head. In transactional analysis terms, what was probably at play was, Let's you and him fight mixed up with Rapo game. In short, you might have been used for her own purposes.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

What does she want?

@ksbms

Man that's some fucked up shit there but it makes sense, it fits well. I left the bitch in the bar coz she was rejecting me so she decided to get a revenge.

In any case I'd never fight over a women that I'm not even banging. Hell even if it was my gf and I saw some guy say grabbing her and if she wasn't resisting (read: she liked it) I'd drop bitch in a moment. I've got a career and I'm not gonna risk it over some stupid shit.

Ofc if I saw that the confrontation was unavoidable then it's another story.

What does she want?

Quote: (04-26-2016 09:38 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

She don't like you

Young chicks especially.

When to persist?

Some good points raised.

A few quick qns.. If she is solo, for the drink part, should I offer her a drink? Conventional game says no, but here, some attraction has already been formed in the dance floor and she seems receptive. What do you think?

If she is with a friend, its definitely not advisable to go for the kiss in the dance floor. What about a makeout session? Would that come out too sleazy with a friend watching on?

Also, the problem with pairs of girls is the final stretch of bringing her home for the bang. The other girl is definitely there and watching what you are going to do with her friend. How do you go about this? Should I suggest a drink at my place for both of them?

Thanks.

Any opinions on the above would be welcome. Thanks guys.

What does she want?

delete