rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I lie about my age as a young male?

Yeah I realise topic has been beaten to death. Was going to post this on Player's Log, but I'd like to open up a discussion on the topic for my situation as I'm chasing some somewhat specific advice from older members. Not really a newbie question but fuck it.

Primer: this is something I used to do regularly while slow travelling through SEA and Central/ Eastern Europe - where I found the sweet spot to be 25 (ie. 25 wasn't too old for an 18 year old, but still 'mature' enough for a 25+ without being shit-tested for being a baby at only 21-22yo).

Last year the lies (age among many many others) I was telling to girls in my rotation was catching up to me to the point where it was causing me great stress. I actually made a resolution this year (absolute phaggotry I'm aware) to be more honest with myself and others.

Cue to this year and I'm killing it. 6 new notches so far, but been running into the age problem with TOP tier 18 year olds in the 8-9 range. Like it won't make them eject or anything when I approach (clubs/ bars are my thing), but I can see the hamster wheel start spinning when they drop the age bomb usually about 5-10 minutes in, after the usual 'What's your name? and 'Where do you live?'. This has happened about 5 times now, where interest level will take a dive.

To me lying to these 'fly girls' that I vibe with on a crazy good level is a bit counter intuitive. Lie to get the lay by going against the grounded qualities that attracted them to me in the first place.

Funny thing is a girl who is 18 will ask me how old I am, I say 23, and they'll go 'Oh I thought you were 19-20'. But if a 25 year old asks me my age and I say 23 they'll say 'Ah I thought you were 27-28'. I'm guessing this is either to innate attraction as they're placing me within their ideal age range OR I'm calibrating my approaches so well that I'm gauging our interaction on their maturity level. Probably both. So I could get away with +/- 3 years pretty easy. Dat decision.

Thoughts appreciated.

TL;DR - I wanna smash loads of smoking model-tier fresh 18yo waxed puss this year, not sure if should lie about to get lay or just be straight shooter for that LTR/ FB possibility

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

I've had bitches lie about their name, age, occupation only to later slip up and reveal the truth, and they don't give a shit either. They do it all the time.

In my opinion, lying about your age if it's just +/- 3 years is no big deal compared to what these girls are doing.

I'm a young guy(21) and my bread and butter is 23-25 women even though I do chase the 18 year olds when the opportunity presents itself. I normally have a fixed "alternate identity" that I switch to when I go travelling in order to not lose the best tier of women. I'm on holiday and here to have a good time, probably never going to see you again after this so I'm not going to stack the deck against me. I just add a few years to what her age is(I always get them to say their age first) I'm Asian and I can literally pull off any age from 21 to 30 convincingly. With girls I game in my local city, I stay on the more honest side of the road and focus more on the 18 and 19 year olds[Image: banana.gif]

What you could do, is say your real age, but make it sound like you're lying. I used to do this (not on purpose) every now and then and noticed women get curious about you.

I always lie. I don't give my real name, my age, my profession, my address, anything.
First dates, for me, are basically a finely woven tapestry of complete and utter bollocks. I enjoy coming up with new stories and playing them out.
If I ever come across a girl I want to keep around then I just hit the with the line about how there's a lot of crazies about there and call them out on how they invariably tell lies when it suits them.

Quote: (04-11-2016 11:35 AM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

I always lie. I don't give my real name, my age, my profession, my address, anything.
First dates, for me, are basically a finely woven tapestry of complete and utter bollocks. I enjoy coming up with new stories and playing them out.
If I ever come across a girl I want to keep around then I just hit the with the line about how there's a lot of crazies about there and call them out on how they invariably tell lies when it suits them.

Off-topic. How far do you go with these lies? I can understand lying a little but an entire new identity.... that's MI5 shit right there.

On-topic.

I don't see lying about your age to be a bad thing but use the max lower/higher you can get. Can test that about by when a girl asks for you age tell her to guess and if that one is higher than your actual age she has guessed right.

Personally I don't feel the need to lie. Seems like a lot more additional work to keep track unless I have a consistent 'alter-ego' but I live in a small town there is not much value to lying when the likelihood of getting caught out is high.

Quote: (04-09-2016 03:13 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

Yeah I realise topic has been beaten to death. Was going to post this on Player's Log, but I'd like to open up a discussion on the topic for my situation as I'm chasing some somewhat specific advice from older members. Not really a newbie question but fuck it.

Primer: this is something I used to do regularly while slow travelling through SEA and Central/ Eastern Europe - where I found the sweet spot to be 25 (ie. 25 wasn't too old for an 18 year old, but still 'mature' enough for a 25+ without being shit-tested for being a baby at only 21-22yo).

Last year the lies (age among many many others) I was telling to girls in my rotation was catching up to me to the point where it was causing me great stress. I actually made a resolution this year (absolute phaggotry I'm aware) to be more honest with myself and others.

Cue to this year and I'm killing it. 6 new notches so far, but been running into the age problem with TOP tier 18 year olds in the 8-9 range. Like it won't make them eject or anything when I approach (clubs/ bars are my thing), but I can see the hamster wheel start spinning when they drop the age bomb usually about 5-10 minutes in, after the usual 'What's your name? and 'Where do you live?'. This has happened about 5 times now, where interest level will take a dive.

To me lying to these 'fly girls' that I vibe with on a crazy good level is a bit counter intuitive. Lie to get the lay by going against the grounded qualities that attracted them to me in the first place.

Funny thing is a girl who is 18 will ask me how old I am, I say 23, and they'll go 'Oh I thought you were 19-20'. But if a 25 year old asks me my age and I say 23 they'll say 'Ah I thought you were 27-28'. I'm guessing this is either to innate attraction as they're placing me within their ideal age range OR I'm calibrating my approaches so well that I'm gauging our interaction on their maturity level. Probably both. So I could get away with +/- 3 years pretty easy. Dat decision.

Thoughts appreciated.

I'd say a bigger problem is responding to direct questions from girls you just met with direct answers. These are shit tests (even if the girl doesn't consciously know she's testing you) and you're most often failing them if you respond directly.

Ignore, pivot, redirect...that's what keeps your mystery alive.

Mystery keeps the "tingles" in her going.

Tingles keep the pussy wet.

Wet pussy = > chance of sex

EDIT

Quote: (04-09-2016 03:13 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

TL;DR - I wanna smash loads of smoking model-tier fresh 18yo waxed puss this year, not sure if should lie about to get lay or just be straight shooter for that LTR/ FB possibility

Additionally making any assumptions, and decisions based on those assumptions, about a possible LTR pre bang is another mistake...IMO. The only pussy you are EVER guaranteed is the one you have your meatsicle in at that moment.

If it turns into an LTR then fixing the age lie (if you do it) after the fact should be relatively easy

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Hmm its wierd. Ive been lying by a few years in my most recent travels in Anglo countries. So far theres been no difference in quality, the age of the girls is slightly younger but thats really it.

I dont lie about anything else, other then maybe the length of my stay, maybe I need to create something

Quote: (04-13-2016 01:38 AM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2016 11:35 AM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

Off-topic. How far do you go with these lies? I can understand lying a little but an entire new identity.... that's MI5 shit right there.

Sometimes I do it because it's necessary. Other times for shits and giggles when I know a date is a lost cause.
For example, I lie about my name because I could be tracked down on social media. I lie about my age to see whether or not I can get away with it. I lie about my job because that's a shit test to judge my earning power and categorize me as a provider or not. I lie about my address because I don't want my sanctum sanctorum to be intruded by company not welcome.

My lies are composed of many different facets. Sometime I include real elements, some from film, some from television, popular culture and so forth.
Christopher Walken did a good job of summarizing:

In the words of Andrew Robinson: "Lying is a skill like any other and if you want to maintain a level of excellence then you have to practice constantly."