rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible for an introvert to vacation and swoop at the same time?

I realize that this may sound like a troll sob story. I apologize in advance if it does. I realize that the answer to my question is probably "no" and am perfectly willing to accept that.

My question is:
Are there any places 3 or less time zones from DC where one can have a restful vacation for an introvert where the ladies are still amenable to swooping and worth the trouble when you're not 100%?

I don't want to whine. I just don't want to find out that there was something I missed and ruined an opportunity.

I don't want to get into details but my work has exhausted me so badly that my head is a fog and I'm overdue for a vacation, which fortunately my employer is trying to accommodate me on.

The thing is when you are this exhausted and an introvert (I got the maximum score for I on Myers-Briggs as an INTJ) swooping becomes really hard. Introverts rest by, well, acting Intro. Watching TV, playing video games, listening to music, reading RoK articles like good Kingsmen, etc ... While Intros with the right attitude enjoy swooping, they still find it work and draining.

I first thought "go to Thailand or the Philippines, maybe Vietnam!". However, since I'd have at best 10 days and live in DC, the jet lag would wipe me out. Rest has to come first.

I don't need any hand holding planning. We've got plenty of datasheets and threads for me to do the heavy lifting. I just need to know if there are places no more than 3 time zones from Washington, DC where I could rest Introvert-style but work on the side swooping the local ladies when I am at much less than 100%. It's not even about getting the bang. I just want to get warmed up again. Any ideas are welcome.

You sound tired and what you need is a break. Good that you got one.

I wouldn't overthink the whole introvert thing.

Of course, it is true that introverts recharge their batteries in solitude and not at a big party.

But don't tell me, the best vacation for an introvert would be spending 10 days watching Netflix at home.

I can guarantee you, as soon as you get off the plane, you will already feel recharged and motivated to discover a place.

Obviously, as an introvert you probably aren't looking for night game so much when you want to relax.

Therefore, pick a location with easy online game.

Would it be the Philippines? It is definitely a little far for 10 days. But when you can get a cheap flight, why not doing?

Otherwise, how about the Dominican Republic?

Overall, just hitting the road will help you to recharge your batteries, wherever you go.

Ray

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

Focus on the objective. If relaxing and recharging is the goal, only swoop if it's going to support your objective.

I disagree with Ray, introverts should understand how they work. Know yourself and seek self improvement.

If you're on vacation, be on vacation. If that doesn't include pussy then so be it. Maybe you'll find a way to swoop and relax in the future (and I fully support that direction) but the most important thing should be what you need, not just approaching for the hell of it and coming home more stressed than when you left.

If you're relaxing and not giving a shit, who knows...pussy might come to you.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I'm also one of the most introverted of introverts, and we both know that after 3-5 days of hard core introverting, we get our fix and have to get back to the real world lest we become lonely.

I can't help you about 3 time zones away from DC. But do you know many people in DC? Have you made an effort to be less INTJ and more ENTJ with people?

It's funny because our type totally despises small talk, but a large percentage of the population can talk about the whether for the sake of talking about it.
Go to your local shop and find any reason to talk to someone about something at all. They're buying apples? Tell them how you bought those same apples for years and sometimes they are better than others, depending on the time of year? Just talk bullshit.

The main thing with being introverted is becoming confident with yourself enough that you can talk to other people.

Quote: (04-07-2016 03:13 AM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Focus on the objective. If relaxing and recharging is the goal, only swoop if it's going to support your objective.

I disagree with Ray, introverts should understand how they work. Know yourself and seek self-improvement.

Absolutely, introverts should understand how they work.

However, this sounds like a stereotype to me:

Quote:Quote:

The thing is when you are this exhausted and an introvert (I got the maximum score for me on Myers-Briggs as an INTJ) swooping becomes really hard. Introverts rest by, well, acting Intro. Watching TV, playing video games, listening to music, reading RoK articles like good Kingsmen, etc ... While Intros with the right attitude enjoy swooping, they still find it work and draining.

No doubt, when an introvert had a night out, he probably prefers to spend the next day watching Netflix and reading the forum, which will help him to recharge his batteries, instead of going for brunch with his friends.

However, watching Netflix and reading RoK at home is not a vacation.

If I had 10 days off and I would spend those days at home watching Netflix, I would feel depressed after 10 days and certainly not recharged.

That might not be the case for beta_plus, so if he really just needs Netflix for getting back his spirit, it's certainly his right to do so.

However, I would like to urge beta_plus to leave the comfort zone in his vacation and try something new.

Although 10 days is not much, it might give beta_plus a new perspective on life.

Ray

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray

OP I recommend you go to vacation in SEA once. Probably the Philippines maybe also check out Thailand. In the future go to Mexico which is not too far away, even as an introvert at the very least having been in SEA your confidence will be such that Mexico will be a lot easier for you.

Just keep your head up and find some time to free your schedule. If you want to get this part of your life figured out you are going to need to invest a decent amount of time if you want to see change (ie return on investment.)

Im an introvert and very aware of it, but be careful, that self introspection and awareness can become an excuse to be lazy very quick.

You can go anywhere i think.

Ive went solo to Las vegas 3 times and had a great time (granted, i do play poker, but had fun just walking around just as much)

Ive been to beach party places in the mediterranean (on some days/times i was alone), what better for an introvert than lounging on the beach all day???

These are the two highest energy places i can think of.

If you go to regular cities, its even more laid back.

So really being introverted has no influence on the decision, so dont let it hold you back.

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:18 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Im an introvert and very aware of it, but be careful, that self introspection and awareness can become an excuse to be lazy very quick.

You can go anywhere i think.

Ive went solo to Las vegas 3 times and had a great time (granted, i do play poker, but had fun just walking around just as much)

Ive been to beach party places in the mediterranean (on some days/times i was alone), what better for an introvert than lounging on the beach all day???

These are the two highest energy places i can think of.

If you go to regular cities, its even more laid back.

So really being introverted has no influence on the decision, so dont let it hold you back.

You definitely need a recharge, if you go somewhere start with girls you are not attracted to - as you don't really care what happens with the out come...they are probably below in looks/persona to yourself - they will like it, it builds your confidence (organically) makes you more extrovert like and builds momentum - than move up the scale to girls you find more your type (stay in the same bar/location for this to work better - you can always go back to the low hanging fruit if you need to).

I am sort of the same way, but for me at least, if I get a jolt <i pair well with sassy bitches> - it propels me through the night...but I always start slow - at least compared to my peers.

and go somewhere where the locals boost your confidence or find you high value or unique. Tell them you are a campaign manager or diplomat! [Image: wink.gif] on holiday.

Being an introvert isn't even a factor. If you're shy, have issues relating to people or inability to empathize and understand others then yes you'll suffer but none of this is necessarily directly related to introversion.

As an introvert and fellow INTJ I can understand struggling in high energy situations, it's just not our natural style but there's plenty of other ways to connect with a girl. If you decide to go further then SE Asia is an ideal place for an introvert because coffee dates are so common, and a perfect way to get your personality across in a relaxed manner.

Quote: (04-06-2016 10:11 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I first thought "go to Thailand or the Philippines, maybe Vietnam!". However, since I'd have at best 10 days and live in DC, the jet lag would wipe me out. Rest has to come first.
-->
Quote: (04-07-2016 03:02 AM)Ray Carlton Wrote:  

Would it be the Philippines? It is definitely a little far for 10 days. But when you can get a cheap flight, why not doing?
Quote: (04-07-2016 03:51 AM)steak Wrote:  

OP I recommend you go to vacation in SEA once. Probably the Philippines maybe also check out Thailand.
Quote: (04-07-2016 07:31 AM)CocoBoy Wrote:  

If you decide to go further then SE Asia is an ideal place for an introvert because coffee dates are so common, and a perfect way to get your personality across in a relaxed manner.

Do you know how irritating this is? Especially to the OP who wants actual advice for his actual stated question? If this was my forum, ignoring or not even reading the OP, and just talking whatever opinion you feel like into the thread, would result in automatic warning and the post being deleted. But that's just me.

OP I don't have any experience with places within 3 time zones of DC. But in my experience, being flat due to exhaustion is an absolute killer with girls. I had one experience where I was exhausted from extremely heavy work, but was still putting effort into lining up dates. For a whole month, multiple dates per week, I came up completely empty-handed. It was a very demoralizing experience. When the work load then subsequently dropped off, and my energy came back, the tide reversed very quickly. A girl cannot tell the difference between a man fried from overwork, and a man who is sickly. She groups them the same.

Therefore, I would suggest:
First half of the holiday -> lie on a beach in a vegetative state drinking pina coladas, broken only by intermittent gentle swims in the refreshing water. Perhaps somewhere in Mexico or Brazil.
Second half of the holiday -> take some social initiative.

Introversion is only a preference. The extrovert likes socializing for the sake of it, the introvert doesn't. That doesn't mean the introvert doesn't want to fuck chicks. Shyness and social anxiety are the only barriers, and they fade through experience, regardless of 'introversion'.

Just by reading your post OP, I felt a little energy getting zapped from me. And I don't say this to be mean, but I think that you should stay away from women because they ALL can feel it when a men is trying to be with them to feel better, instead of feeling great and enjoying their company. You've got some soul searching to do my friend! Do your best to resolve the situation that got you feeling like this.

I know I'm being a little bit of a keyboard warrior at the moment, but I'm just trying to help. Your situation goes way beyond women. Feel better first, then you'll swoop women with your masculine introvert personality. Women get attracted to who you are, so if you're feeling burned out... that won't work. If you go on vacation, just go in a genuine place that you always wanted to visit and enjoy it to feel better and think about your next move. And don't have worry omen will still be horny when you'll feel better & alive again [Image: smile.gif]

I disagree with going to Brasil. They are going through some tough times and it's hard to game there without proper Portuguese.

I would reccomend either miami, or the Dominican Republic.

Miami is a great stress reliever vacation place from DC. It is only a 2 hour 30 min flight, on the same time zone and it is crawling with Latina chicks from all over South America. Most of the city runs on tourism so the chicks working at all the overpriced south beach spots are high Latina energy to hit on(even though you'll have to work hard for a ONS). There is always stuff to do at night or during the day if you wanna go out . Or if you get a nice Airbnb for cheap and you can just chill at the pool or beach for a few days in one of the new high rises. Only negatives is its still America but if you go to the right neighborhoods you'll feel like your in South America.

Second option is Dominican Republic which is a 3/4 hour flight from you I think. It's very cheap and women love American /American money so gaming is much easier and you'll get the proper overseas experience. Also won't be too jet lagged as your on the same coast still.

Europe would be fun for an introvert if you just wanted to visit museums and architecture in basically any country there, but cost wise and women wise it may not be worth it.

I went to Philippines last year from LA.and even though I stayed 3 weeks, It's a 13/14 hour flight non stop to Manila and once you get off the plane you may have 45 min wait in customs, then an hour wait at the official taxi line, then an 35min- 1 hour taxi to a good part of town(makati/the fort) so you'll be drained and jetlagged a few days alone from that, I would pass on Philipines unless it was a 3/4 week vacation.

Cocoboy, not sure where you get the idea that coffee dates are good for introverts from but as an introvert myself coffee dates and lunch/dinners are absolute hell. There is no setting where you're forced to small talk more because that's all there is to the date. At least if you're doing something active like playing pool, mini golf or ice skating, there's other ways to break awkward silences or to game the girl with kino, teasing etc. When stuck across the table from a person you barely know, there is nowhere to hide and you are backed into a situation where you must speak, even if there is nothing to speak about at a given time. I actually prefer club game for introverts because you can use body language and only have to pull a few lines here and there. I'm usually a fun, witty guy in my element but fail at coffee dates every time.

I am an introvert too. The fact that you are an introvert is not the most important thing when it comes to choosing a travel destination. Do you speak Spanish or Portuguese? How old are you? What do you look like? You don't necessarily have to answer these questions here, just think about what kind of girls you like and what kind of girls tend to like you.

You don't have enough time for a trip to Asia. You need at least 2 full weeks, and even that's difficult if you have a problem adjusting to different time zones.

If I were you, I would choose a big Latin American city, such as Santo Domingo, Bogota, Lima or Mexico City. I would skip Brazil unless you speak Portuguese. Alternatively, I would consider traveling to a nice beach town, such as Playa Del Carmen in Mexico, north coast DR (Cabarete, Las Terrenas, etc) or some place in Costa Rica, but if you choose the beach you'll have to lower your expectations when it comes to girls. Generally, big cities are better for girls but worse for other things.

As an introvert, focus on online game, pipleine in advance on Tinder and dating sites - there's a lot of info on that on the forum. Buy premium membership on Tinder for a month and try different locations before going (you can change location without premium membership, but you'll still have a limited amount of swipes which is not good for quick testing and pipelining). When you get there, stay in a nice area close to nice lounges and coffee shops and do quiet dates rather than pulling from the street or loud bars. Night clubs may be good for us introverts, because you don't have to talk much, just dance and escalate physically. However, clubs in Latin America may be hit or miss. For example, I didn't get any luck in clubs in Colombia and Brazil, but in Asia it was very different in a good way.

Also, somebody mentioned Miami, but I would not recommend going there to pull girls if you are an introvert. In fact, this is the the last place I would consider. It is expensive and full of loud, high energy guys looking for tail. As for online dating, try it yourself and see what it's like before visiting. You won't even get into really nice clubs without connections or tons of money. Your time and money will be much better spent in places like Dominican Republic even if you don't speak Spanish.

Quote: (04-07-2016 04:44 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Cocoboy, not sure where you get the idea that coffee dates are good for introverts from but as an introvert myself coffee dates and lunch/dinners are absolute hell. There is no setting where you're forced to small talk more because that's all there is to the date. At least if you're doing something active like playing pool, mini golf or ice skating, there's other ways to break awkward silences or to game the girl with kino, teasing etc. When stuck across the table from a person you barely know, there is nowhere to hide and you are backed into a situation where you must speak, even if there is nothing to speak about at a given time. I actually prefer club game for introverts because you can use body language and only have to pull a few lines here and there. I'm usually a fun, witty guy in my element but fail at coffee dates every time.
Yeah I see what you mean, perhaps it's because I've had so many that they have become very natural and easy for me. Thinking back to a few years ago that wasn't quite the case.

The reason I say they aren't so bad for an introvert is because they don't need to last very long. Even a strong introvert should have the energy to chat for 30 mins. Ideally I try to sit in the chair next to her rather than facing her. That's not only going to make it less draining but also more comfortable in general and you can touch.

If you're at least over a five, fly to a place nowhere near the border in Mexico.

Get a hair cut. Wear all black. Have a hotel near bars.

Lean against the bar. You are the man and nothing can disturb your frame. Drink till you dont give a fuck. Wait for the iois to come in.

Dance, kiss and close. Back to your hotel.

You just won the game.

Quote: (04-06-2016 10:11 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

I realize that this may sound like a troll sob story. I apologize in advance if it does. I realize that the answer to my question is probably "no" and am perfectly willing to accept that.

My question is:
Are there any places 3 or less time zones from DC where one can have a restful vacation for an introvert where the ladies are still amenable to swooping and worth the trouble when you're not 100%?

I don't want to whine. I just don't want to find out that there was something I missed and ruined an opportunity.

I don't want to get into details but my work has exhausted me so badly that my head is a fog and I'm overdue for a vacation, which fortunately my employer is trying to accommodate me on.

The thing is when you are this exhausted and an introvert (I got the maximum score for I on Myers-Briggs as an INTJ) swooping becomes really hard. Introverts rest by, well, acting Intro. Watching TV, playing video games, listening to music, reading RoK articles like good Kingsmen, etc ... While Intros with the right attitude enjoy swooping, they still find it work and draining.

I don't need any hand holding planning. We've got plenty of datasheets and threads for me to do the heavy lifting. I just need to know if there are places no more than 3 time zones from Washington, DC where I could rest Introvert-style but work on the side swooping the local ladies when I am at much less than 100%. It's not even about getting the bang. I just want to get warmed up again. Any ideas are welcome.

OP, I would assume that most people here are introverted - that is, they found PUA and shit probably because they were introverted and playing video games or whatever instead of socializing like extroverted people, which might have made them lack social skills and game.

I am also an "INTJ" and would consider myself extremely introverted. Like I can only really socialize for 3-4 hours before I get "socially exhausted" and my brain just feels fried.

That being said, you can't be shy. I don't think there is any place where woman will just jump on your dick without you doing anything (unless you have some sort of X factor like extreme looks, money, or status). You still gotta open your mouth and approach.

Personally, I like night game and have developed a sort of system or way of doing things that works for me (willing to help anyone via PM). Also, at least for me, when I travel to a new place, I am extremely excited and would say I become more talkative and social at least for the first month or few months that I am there, which helps. Eventually though, you just gotta make the necessary moves because no one will hold your hand.

Also, you don't need to be "100%" to get laid. I believe INTJs are perfectionists(?) 80% is usually enough (someone told me this once - helped me a lot). Anywhere you go in the world, you can rest in a hotel "Introvert style" and recharge for a day. Just get your rest and go out and get laid.

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)