rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding photos & selfies with her

The problem which is getting worse and worse... I am banging something on the side, we see each other more than once and already on the 2nd hookup she wants my photo or a photo of us together or whatever... And with Fb, Instagram, all sorts of pages it could end up in my steady girl's face someday.

How do you guys avoid that without breaking contact with the girl (which is always an option, but some pussy is just too sweet to have only once)?

The reason that happens is because you are most likely putting off a vibe that you two could be in a LTR. Girls don't usually want to put a picture of a guy they are just banging on the internet unless he is famous.

All you have to say is "I don't like pictures."

Leave it at that. Don't explain. A girl that wants pictures of you on her Facebook probably won't stop fucking you because you didn't take a picture with her

"I'm not into cameras and photos, that's for girls, I'm a man"

You could joke that you are wanted for child support or in the witness protection program.

Just something to let her know you don't want to.

Or you could say you don't like how you look in pics.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

I usually try to turn it around by saying "every photo you post on Facebook makes it easier for stalkers to find you".

"I'm anti-trendy."

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

You're misreading the situation.

Posting photos of the two of you is about

"Look at what I've got"

She is on the girlfriend track, or she's got something to prove.

It's not about the sex for her, sex is means to an end.

You may be able to shut down the selfies, but they're a symptom of her disease.

You need to pull her petticoat and figure out what she's looking for, really.

WIA

I know she wants an LTR, but she lives 600km from my home town (I travel there regularly for work). No realistic chance of being busted except for Fb and other internet BS (she doesn't know my full name and thinks I live in a completely different region). I want to play this along for a couple of weeks and then just fade out. Did it like that a couple of times in the years gone by but this chick is the first one to be such a freak about pics... fuck, this was so much easier 10 years ago!

Tell her - I'm shy and don't like my pictures being taken. You know you aren't she also knows that but it's a good excuse.

Tell her as a native american you dont want the camera stealing your soul.

Just enforce the "no pictures" rule, I know women that do this with guys that fuck but aren't really interested in.

If you're so worried, DON'T have any social media man.

Online dating rule #5 Don't add hoes onto your social media, especially if you're seeing one and fucking others on the side.

That's your biggest mistake. I don't add any hoes on social media - hell it took me more than a year to add my last LTR onto my FB.

I make fun of girls for having social media when they ask for my usernames:

"Nah, I deleted X (social media) - I got tired of all the selfies, food, and basic bitch quotes lol"

WIA's right - she's marking you and showing you off.

This bitch has got you dialed into the LTR zone already on the first few hooks ups. RED FLAG.

She will not get anywhere near my social media (I am not that daft). And I told her the exact line you quoted. My only fear is that a photo will pop up somewhere cause she has a million friends, my steady girl has even more etc.

I have no problem with her dialing me into whatever she wants because in 3 weeks I am gone from that city onto another project and never looking back. As I wrote already, my work allowed me to play this game for years now - have mini-relationships as Roosh would say it in every city we rolled out. Fucking Instagram & photo proliferation just makes it a lot riskier if you want to keep something steady at home.