rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland ruined? U.S. military now deployed there

What are your thoughts on this? Iceland totally fucked?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/02/politics/f...index.html

Seeing as how the USMC had an Icelandic defense branch until the mid-2000s, I'm not worried.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Why would this ruin Iceland? I don't think its that important at all, just American posturing. Trying to show Russia they'll stick up for their European NATO members, Iceland doesn't even have a military

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar

Another example of US wasting its military resources by setting up bases in peaceful regions and tax payers getting stuck with the bill.

Maybe someone high up in the US military read "Bang Iceland."

Quote: (04-03-2016 05:41 PM)262 Wrote:  

Damn I was just about to write this. This might be good for Roosh to spike his Bang Iceland sales [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (04-03-2016 06:05 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2016 05:41 PM)262 Wrote:  

Damn I was just about to write this. This might be good for Roosh to spike his Bang Iceland sales [Image: smile.gif]

In unrelated news, sales of Bang Iceland spiked, and most were sent to APO/FPO boxes [Image: wink.gif]

There has been a US Navy presence there for a while now. Flew a MAC (Military Airlift Command) flight there for free back when I was on active duty in the early 2000's.

Yeah I can imagine there has been a military presence there for a while. I knew a fellow Coastie who lived there as a kid with her mom who was deployed there.

The airport is a big hub for p-3's so they are probably just expanding to make room for p-8's.

Aloha!

The US trying to justify it's massive defence budget - good business for the big arms manufacturers - all of which have special relationships with important people in government.

I think the article said 400 people will be there.
Im assuming in that 400 at least 50 will be female, gay or just uninterested in going out to look for strange.

You are basically talking about an additional 350 dudes.
It takes way more than 350 dudes to ruin a place, even a place as small as Iceland. Im sure Roosh's Bang Iceland sold far more than 350 copies.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Iceland

Wish they broke it down further but remember this is a small country.

I dont think its "ruined" either

But hypothetically, lets say 300 men is a .5% raise in the 18-30 male population. Is that statistically significant to change the demographics in the wrong way?

They won't be there for long.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Iceland is SMALL.

If you have 100 American soldiers going out for R&R every weekend it's going to be noticeable. With that being said, I'm doubtful it's going to ruin the place. Like how good was it in the first place? In my opinion, not so much.