rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apartment bachelor pad pics

Hey guys,

Getting my own place close to all the action finally! Just wanted to see some pics of some nice apartments or condo's with furniture and such for all of you that live alone.. Let's see any would be appreciated so I get ideas lol

Thanks!

[Image: treyBum.jpg]

Someone took this great photo of me sleeping in my bachelor pad.

Fresh air and really hip part of town.

^This looks really cool. Must be in a vibrant neighborhood, too.

FLGuy1988's bachelor pad:
[Image: dystopia-sad-cyberpunk-virtual-reality.jpg]

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Make sure she knows your an interesting man by having cool stuff on display
[Image: 824513c23d8217534506a8fbfc2fbc5f.jpg]

And keep the bathroom clean and smelling nice, it will make her more comfortable
[Image: photo+(1).JPG?format=750w]

Quote: (04-01-2016 03:50 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Getting my own place close to all the action finally! Just wanted to see some pics of some nice apartments or condo's with furniture and such for all of you that live alone.. Let's see any would be appreciated so I get ideas lol

Thanks!

Sounds like a chick fishing for singles.

OP's room:

[Image: 36778269-8792-454b-a3d6-90bf2acd3363.1.10]

Quote: (04-01-2016 06:27 PM)JacksonRev Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Thanks!

OP's room:

Don't make fun of my dream room you philistine!

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (04-01-2016 06:35 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2016 06:27 PM)JacksonRev Wrote:  

Hey guys,

Thanks!

OP's room:

Don't make fun of my dream room you philistine!

That room is weak Remington. Every princess, I mean masculine man knows that a room without a frozen theme isn't a room for bachelor's at all.

[Image: 2016%209:59:04%20AM]

Hey guys,

Thanks!

We don't use textspeak on this forum. Also, no need for all the extra exclamation points but more importantly, use the search feature:

thread-3844.html
thread-24560.html
thread-28704.html
thread-43911.html
thread-2628.html
thread-52160.html

There's a very good furniture style thread that I haven't found yet, but if I come across it, I'll post it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Here's my pad. I used to have a place with a roommate, but recently acquired my own bachelor pad thanks to good behavior.

[Image: Alcatraz_Island_-_prison_cells_cropped.jpg]

Logistically, it's challenging to get girls to come over to my place and the local food culture leaves something to be desired, but it's on the sea and, which offers some excellent views.

However, despite being on the water, the current is too swift to really allow for swimming and doing so is strongly discouraged. On the other hand, there are some spectacular sunrises and it's only a short trip from San Francisco. Unfortunately, I don't get out much.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^^I like the color scheme, very classy. And wow is that porcelain? Amazing.

Where do you keep the suits though?

Here's my pad:

[Image: attachment.jpg30937]   

Just a place to lay my head. OP you should look into getting my couch, I get compliments all the time.

Something simple always catches the ladies off guard and will insure the pussy stays moist all night long.

[Image: %7B3FD31066-115F-C21C-5679-0ECE3A23E0A1%...n-3-th.jpg]

[Image: 6fbc9bd912cbecef70457fda7d88560e.jpg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (04-02-2016 10:31 AM)Armogan Wrote:  

Where do you keep the suits though?

I hang them.

[Image: render_03.jpgfa5242ce-b278-46e3-8f74-02c...Larger.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

I am so glad the gentlemen of this forum gave the OP a warm reception for his first post.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Let me guess born in 1988 and from FL?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

[Image: KidsPlayRoomStairs.jpg]

I technically have roomates, but it's still my own place when it comes down to it.

Forgot the official welcome dance.

[Image: 11v6ms.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (04-01-2016 05:55 PM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Make sure she knows your an interesting man by having cool stuff on display
[Image: 824513c23d8217534506a8fbfc2fbc5f.jpg]

No buillshit, I knew an adult woman with a place just like that with dolls all over her house EVERYWHERE. She wanted my dick real bad but between some other oddities (she had this obsession with wanting to work in an overseas orphanage and constantly popped pills for starters) and finally seeing her place, I got away from that chick real quick.

Lord have mercy on the man who knocks her up.