rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Google Maps introduces iconic Roosh V character to celebrate Neomasculinity Movement

Google Maps introduces iconic Roosh V character to celebrate Neomasculinity Movement

[Image: pegman.png]

This is no April fools. Enjoy: Google Maps

I can confirm this is real. No April Fools joke here.

Secret rooshv reader works at google maps?

Deus vult!

First they ignore you.

Then they laugh at you.

Then they make your leader a character on Google Maps.

Everyone wins.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (04-01-2016 08:45 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Secret rooshv reader works at google maps?

[Image: amuse.gif]

why is he dressed like John travolta?

[Image: dezeen_travolta_3.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Quote: (04-01-2016 09:16 AM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

why is he dressed like John travolta?

Apparently he is suppose to be a 70s disco guy:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...63331.html

If you drop the Roosh pin in Montreal, he automatically sprouts a wig.

Maybe the figure is supposed to depict a refugee? Google loves milking that angle.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Just wait for all the Roosh V haters to pick up on this, they'll lose their shit.

Dave Fatrelle's man boobz must be sweating heavily [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

The avatar is peacocking. It would be a great suit to wear next time you do a media interview!

Would roosh really wear a purple suit like that and why does his skin look so jaundiced. That beard is unmistakable tho.

Quote: (04-01-2016 01:12 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Would roosh really wear a purple suit like that

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

because he's going to funky town of course

I promise to like every post on this thread (for a year at least)

edit: I thought I could like my own posts, but I can't, so I claim an exemption for this. Otherwise, I love this thread!!!!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (04-01-2016 01:20 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2016 01:12 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Would roosh really wear a purple suit like that

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

because he's going to funky town of course

Well, he could, ya know....
[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I thought the Google Map image of me was a photoshop, but then I used Google Maps just now and there I was. I feel raped.

If you felt raped, you were raped. Anybody that tells you otherwise is rape shaming you.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Roosh should sue Google for unauthorised use of his icon [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (04-01-2016 06:34 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

edit: I thought I could like my own posts, but I can't, so I claim an exemption for this. Otherwise, I love this thread!!!!

In for the free like, just like Delete™ Thread.

Quote: (04-01-2016 10:15 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2016 06:34 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

In for the free like, just like Delete™ Thread.

I've got to be more careful about posting when I've been drinking.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

That's truly funny.

Could someone post this to Jezebel or reddit just to see their heads explode? Please?

Someone at Google reads the forum!

I heard with this Avatar, their is no Street view for Australia.

Growth Over Everything Else.

some minor improvements we can suggest to google:

[Image: 2ag982f.jpg]

Quote: (04-01-2016 08:19 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

[Image: pegman.png]

I see that Roosh isn't the only celebrity that has made its way to Google Maps. That whale icon is clearly meant to be a silhouette of Lindy West.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before