rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you approach girls/women at hostels?

I'm taking a trip to Austin, TX next week and I've decided to stay in a hostel near a few bars. I'm hoping that there will be a good crowd at the hostel (I've been told a lot of young people stay there), so I'm hoping that I'll get a few bangs out of the stay.
I've never hosteled before. How do I know if the girls there are normal or complete nutssos that will freak out after sex/call rape? What kinds of girls stay in hostels?

An approach that worked well for me in europe was: hey, wanna drink 3 euro red wine (but not just to the girl but but also with other people), then bring a deck of cards and play fucking UNO, any card game or a drinking game once people find you cool.

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:32 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

An approach that worked well for me in europe was: hey, wanna drink 3 euro red wine (but not just to the girl but but also with other people), then bring a deck of cards and play fucking UNO, any card game or a drinking game once people find you cool.

Yeah, but how do you know these girls are not just bat shit crazy?

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:07 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

I've never hosteled before. How do I know if the girls there are normal or complete nutssos that will freak out after sex/call rape?

Quote: (03-30-2016 10:40 PM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

In my experience, hostel chicks tend to be less into regret-rape. If that issue bothers you so much, stay at a hotel or Air BnB. You can still head to the hostel bar and game away.

What kinds of girls stay in hostels?

Young, generally 18-25 year olds that are either travelling long-term and for whom hostels are the more economical option or simply can't (yet) afford hotels full-stop. They tend to want to meet other people also on the road (read: travelling cock) than those who stay at hotels/Air-BnB. Thus they're a bit more DTF than they would be elsewhere, but don't take that as a given.

Anyway to answer your question -- hostel bars and common rooms. They have the lowest bitch shields I've ever seen. These environments are specifically set up for you to get to know complete randoms, and simply practise banter and ramble. Everyone there has sat through the "traveller's opener" -- "Where are you from? Where are you going to?" -- so be a bit different.

What I've done is build a little comfort during the late afternoon. Make sure to keep the interaction brief.
Make sure you arrange to keep in touch meanwhile so she doesn't disappear. Then play tourist by suggesting to explore the local nightlife scene later on. Then escalate from there.

Lots of hostels organise pub crawls so they may want to join that, the issue is having to isolate her from the rest of the crowd, especially if she's attached herself to the girls there, or a horde of thirsty dudes.

I've thought that pairs and groups were much harder like elsewhere, but that isn't necessary the case. It might help if you befriend a group of people, especially if they're all travelling alone, then go out together. It helps to befriend another solo dude there if you want to approach pairs.

Quote: (03-31-2016 12:09 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

I've never hosteled before. How do I know if the girls there are normal or complete nutssos that will freak out after sex/call rape?

In my experience, hostel chicks tend to be less into regret-rape. If that issue bothers you so much, stay at a hotel or Air BnB. You can still head to the hostel bar and game away.

Young, generally 18-25 year olds that are either travelling long-term and for whom hostels are the more economical option or simply can't (yet) afford hotels full-stop. They tend to want to meet other people also on the road (read: travelling cock) than those who stay at hotels/Air-BnB. Thus they're a bit more DTF than they would be elsewhere, but don't take that as a given.

Anyway to answer your question -- hostel bars and common rooms. They have the lowest bitch shields I've ever seen. These environments are specifically set up for you to get to know complete randoms, and simply practise banter and ramble. Everyone there has sat through the "traveller's opener" -- "Where are you from? Where are you going to?" -- so be a bit different.

What I've done is build a little comfort during the late afternoon. Make sure to keep the interaction brief.
Make sure you arrange to keep in touch meanwhile so she doesn't disappear. Then play tourist by suggesting to explore the local nightlife scene later on. Then escalate from there.

Lots of hostels organise pub crawls so they may want to join that, the issue is having to isolate her from the rest of the crowd, especially if she's attached herself to the girls there, or a horde of thirsty dudes.

I've thought that pairs and groups were much harder like elsewhere, but that isn't necessary the case. It might help if you befriend a group of people, especially if they're all travelling alone, then go out together. It helps to befriend another solo dude there if you want to approach pairs.

If they are foreigners, would you recommend adding them on Facebook to keep in touch over the course of the day? Exchnage students at my college never had phones so I'm wondering if it's the same at hostels but I don't want these chicks to know too much about me.

Walk out of the shared bathrooms wearing only your tighty whiteys

Walk up to the girl, flex your arms, and show off those famous bicep veins that you told us all about

[Image: attachment.jpg30882]   

Slap her on the ass and say "I heard you chicas from Brazil like to party"

It doesn't matter if she is from Brazil. She will know you are the biggest Alpha in the dorm room and immediately follow you to your bunk bed.

[Image: attachment.jpg30883]   
+1 birthday cat

Quote: (03-31-2016 12:09 AM)JWLZG Wrote:  

The problem is these girls stay in dorms and they come with some ppl from their country. Unless I have a room to myself, which might be far from the backpackers' and she is not afraid to split from her grp, its not happening.

Funny shit. Just ask them out. Look for a girl who's arrived alone. A good line would be "did you eat dinner" and go from there. I fucked a hot Chinese chick from a hostel in putero rico. Amazing.

I have a lot of experience on hostels. Never got laid as often.
Young girls. Bunch of them.
Broke mostly so you don't have to take them to fancy places.
You get girls from fucking everywhere.
You make nice friends and great wings.

Never approach a single girl in the hostel. Usually I see a small group chatting. I buy a few beer bottles put in the table and ask if I can join them. Nobody refuses free fucking beer. Have a nice chat with everyone, not approaching your target.
Usually a group is willing to go out to have fun in the city. Do your home work and figure a great place to go and say "we all should go". A place that's not too far, not too loud and not expensive.
Usually we take two cabs. Arriving at the place you already "belong" to the group. You can start drinking with your new friends and start gaming the girl. I find it much easier to get girls this way than approaching random strangers.

You'll be making out with the girl and her friends won't be cock blocking you since they already know you're a "cool guy" and are staying in the same place.

Most hostels have a single bedroom. Befriend the receptionist so when you return to the hostel, you can take the girl to the room. Off course you have to pay. But if the receptionist is cool, he won't bother you with the check-in. Just talk to him in advance. Most I met were expats working short-term (they don't give a shit). You can pay in advance the room or you can look for the nearest motel nearby the place you took the group. It's not difficult. Just plan before.

Usually I buy a bottle of whisky in the duty free and some vodka to prepare a nice and cool drink from my country. I become a barman and serve drinks to the whole hostel before going out with the new friends. I always win points that way.

My post is a little messed since I'm top typing from my cellphone. I might elaborate better in the future.

Quote: (03-31-2016 10:34 AM)joost Wrote:  

I have a lot of experience on hostels. Never got laid as often.
Young girls. Bunch of them.
Broke mostly so you don't have to take them to fancy places.
You get girls from fucking everywhere.
You make nice friends and great wings.

Never approach a single girl in the hostel. Usually I see a small group chatting. I buy a few beer bottles put in the table and ask if I can join them. Nobody refuses free fucking beer. Have a nice chat with everyone, not approaching your target.
Usually a group is willing to go out to have fun in the city. Do your home work and figure a great place to go and say "we all should go". A place that's not too far, not too loud and not expensive.
Usually we take two cabs. Arriving at the place you already "belong" to the group. You can start drinking with your new friends and start gaming the girl. I find it much easier to get girls this way than approaching random strangers.

You'll be making out with the girl and her friends won't be cock blocking you since they already know you're a "cool guy" and are staying in the same place.

Most hostels have a single bedroom. Befriend the receptionist so when you return to the hostel, you can take the girl to the room. Off course you have to pay. But if the receptionist is cool, he won't bother you with the check-in. Just talk to him in advance. Most I met were expats working short-term (they don't give a shit). You can pay in advance the room or you can look for the nearest motel nearby the place you took the group. It's not difficult. Just plan before.

Usually I buy a bottle of whisky in the duty free and some vodka to prepare a nice and cool drink from my country. I become a barman and serve drinks to the whole hostel before going out with the new friends. I always win points that way.

My post is a little messed since I'm top typing from my cellphone. I might elaborate better in the future.

do single girls travel in hostels?

Ask them where they're from and just start a conversation. IMO hostel game is as easy as it gets. Hang out in the kitchen area and invite people to play drinking games. Bring a deck of cards and keep beer stocked. If you're going to Firehouse, hangout in the bar downstairs too because their common area is kinda small

You say that as if crazy was a bad thing

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-31-2016 01:14 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

You say that as if crazy was a bad thing
I don't want a girl calling rape on me or facebook stalking me.

Quote: (03-31-2016 11:08 AM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Yes. The corollary - it also means she'll soon get sucked into a group of girls.

Like I said, even groups are way more approachable in hostels. You already have a bit of social proof - you're one of them - and befriending a number of guys beforehand who can keep the others occupied is easy enough.

Quote: (03-31-2016 11:08 AM)johnbozzz Wrote:  

Of course. In my opinion, it's even more common since couples prefer to stay at a hotel.

Hostel is like university. Imagine dozen of young people hanging around in the same house. But instead of studying, they're there to have fun! They don't give a fuck since (mostly) they don't know anyone there and doesn't have to maintain a reputation there. That's why I avoid Facebook and social crap. Worst thing is having a dozen common friends with a girl you're about to bang.

Just be cool and friendly. Approach smoothly and indirectly. Feel the place. You don't want to look like you're there to pick girls.

I find it more difficult to isolate a target at the hostel. That's why I prefer to just play cool and befriend everyone to "feel the area". See who's with who, which girl is approachable, which one showed interest… Then go out to drink and approach from there. Even if there is no approachable girl, you'll look cooler hanging around foreigners and it'll be easier to approach other groups when you go out.

Can't go wrong with Hostels:
Many, many lays. Flags from everywhere.
Cool friends you make and awesome wingmen.

*my experience is in Europe and Latin America. I think US and Asia won't be different.