rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Idea Thread - inspired by James Altucher's "Choose Yourself"

Idea Thread - inspired by James Altucher's "Choose Yourself"

A while I read "Choose Yourself" by James Altucher. In it, one of the habits Altucher writes about is the value of ideas and treating them as the currency for the new millennium.

He suggests writing down 10 ideas every day as part of your"daily practice." These ideas can be about anything - from foods you might try, to pranks you might play on friends and family, to major business ideas.

Personally, I feel that 10 ideas per day might be a bit excessive, but the idea is to turn you into an "idea machine." Many of these ideas can be silly and nonsensical, just as long as you put them down in writing.

This very thread is one of those ideas. On here you guys can post ideas of any kind. I'm sure many of you keep a notebook or you write down ideas and plans on your smartphones or tablets. I want this thread to be a gathering place of ideas and see where it evolves.

Here are some ideas:
- "Jules Winfield from Pulp Fiction Walks the Earth" webcomic
- Lucid dreaming vlog/blog
-Documentary about people living location-independent lifestyles
- Video series about virtual mentors
- Riff Trax style series with 2 funny stoners
- Let's Play Channel where I talk about red pill stuff while playing video games.