rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quotes from girl's responses to my CL ads

I ran a few different ads on the local "casual encounters" CL and below you can see a few quotes from the responses I got.

Quote:Quote:

I've been pissed on a few times before and I always enjoyed it.

I love handling a nice thick cock anyways (from a 20 yo girl)

I'd luv for someone to play with my tits

I've always thought body hair was so sexy and manly

So whenever you lack the fortitude to approach or if you do approach but need to sexualize more, just imagine the girl telling you one of the above sentences and you'd be good to go!

Although my CL game died down. I hardly got responses to my reposts. I don't know why.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Cause encounters are full of scammers and hookers and dudes posing to suck a dick or rob you? Maybe?

Too many fakes and weirdos on CL.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Quote: (03-29-2016 07:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Cause encounters are full of scammers and hookers and dudes posing to suck a dick or rob you? Maybe?

Haha, they're all dudes.

OP, did you meet any of these "girls"?

Given the popularity of OKCupid, Tinder, POF, etc. these days I'd have to question the sanity of any "single" woman who used CL for personal ads. What would they be using it for? The awesome interface?

There's that post here about developing a "passive pussy stream" from Craiglist but honestly it seems like dealing with all the dudes, fake profiles, BBWs, scammers, married women and so on is more effort than it's worth.

Hit up POF if the "Pink gear-wearing bogan moderately attractive suburban single mom" demographic is what you're into. Same type of girls but with less annoyance.

My opinions on POF are starting to soften now after getting my first hookup from that app. In this area there are a lot of hogs, but the best looking girls on POF around here blow the "urban college girl" talent out of the water. I think it could be an untapped gem.