rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women privilege unabated

Women privilege unabated

Trains only for women?

A private train operator has caused a storm of controversy with its offer for solo-travelling women and single mums to sit together.

[Image: 8365d4f9b0e56c7a81f3eb0cada1241df8e2dae7...acce87.jpg]

Many have speculated that the new offer is a response to the mass reports of sexual assaults against women on New Year's Eve in Cologne and elsewhere.

Nothing to do with sexual harassment they say! I agree this is feminism politics of women privilege unabated!

Women privilege unabated

There's nothing wrong with this if it's a private provider offering an in demand service.

I'll just be sitting back and enjoying the irony of this train being operated by a male driver.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Women privilege unabated

In Japan, I remember seeing women-only subway cars (not entire subway trains).

Apparently they exist because when the subways get crowded, some guys take the chance to feel up girls anonymously.

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-30-2016 03:10 AM)262 Wrote:  

Apparently they exist because when the subways get crowded, some guys take the chance to feel up girls anonymously.

They have them in the middle east too. In Cairo I accidentally stepped into a women only train car. Everyone was cool about it since I was obviously a tourist but I got a lot of stares and giggles.

Women privilege unabated

Great, if you're a sex offending man just claim that you're transgendered. Bam, either you get to grope women without mens' protection, or you get to sue the train operator for discriminating against trans women.

Women privilege unabated

This happens in Mexico City on the subway after the sun goes down.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Women privilege unabated

Uber, but for women? Probably illegal, experts say

http://www.boston.com/news/local-news/20...xperts-say

"Probably illegal" but they are doing it anyway.

Women privilege unabated

Taking notes from the swimming pools saga I guess (what they got into when they tried to ban Muslims).

Women privilege unabated

It's illegal. If they try this where I live I'll become the next Rosa Parks.

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-30-2016 03:20 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

They have them in the middle east too. In Cairo I accidentally stepped into a women only train car. Everyone was cool about it since I was obviously a tourist but I got a lot of stares and giggles.

Did you end up getting the bang though?

Women privilege unabated

What if I identify as a woman?

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-30-2016 05:30 PM)captndonk Wrote:  

It's illegal. If they try this where I live I'll become the next Rosa Parks.

In several decades, schools will be named after you and statues will erected in your honor!

Women privilege unabated

Well it is a sign of the times when a society prefers to leave rapists (mainly if not exclusively foreign) roam free than to police the streets, protect the innocent even if it means risking to be called racist or whatever... (the news is from Germany with the recent Cologne incidents etc.).

This is nothing more than pampering the feels of the weak, it doesn't really matter if it's women who want everything (and even more...) to their liking or backward muslims who can't stand normal relations with women.

On the other hand it might prove nothing more than a publicity stunt and hopefully it will result in a profit loss for the company, after all it's like admitting that the trains are unsafe.

Women privilege unabated

Not some guys, shit would occur on a regular basis I heard. And while people love to spread the myth of the Japanese herbivore, which my eyes show to be full of shit. They at least are willing to feel up a girl when they are on a crowded train. I'm talkin trains where the staff push people in just so the doors close.

[Image: o-TOKYO-TRAIN-PUSH-570.jpg?1]

Shit, There have been tons of times when I would be on the trains and I have a girls ass backed up into my crotch.

Edit: I think I misread, OP means entire trains only for women? That's bullshit. Individual cars are a non-issue but entire trains, that is a pain in the ass for commuters, which would be the only real time a segregated train would be necessary. Excluding holidays and other heavy traffic days like new years etc etc.

Women privilege unabated

Dhimmitude, plain and simple.

Muslim: Women must not travel alone or they are asking to be raped.
Prog: Shameful!
Muslim: Time to go to some new years eve parties and prove my point.
Prog: Oh no! Non-race specific non-denominational rapes! We demand female-only passenger services!
Muslim: So that women are segregated from men...
Prog: ...as clearly they must be.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-30-2016 05:39 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Yes I pulled 2 of them and ended up having and orgy back at the hotel. Oh them Muslim girls. [Image: angel.gif]

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-31-2016 12:35 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2016 05:39 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Yes I pulled 2 of them and ended up having and orgy back at the hotel. Oh them Muslim girls. [Image: angel.gif]

wait really? dont leave us hanging man

Women privilege unabated

He sounded about as serious as a paraplegic lap dance.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Women privilege unabated

Well, maybe yes, but already they do have innocent victims of easy accusations too; it seems that 'groping' charge functions like 'stalking' charge in the West.
'I just didn't do it' is a disturbing picture of a Japanese justice system, somehow contrary to the constant Western rhyming of the theme 'Japan is a society with almost no crime; people are so disciplined etc' as the fight against false accusations is entirely hopeless as it seems to put into question a social harmony or the wisdom of leaders.... Whatever. Social harmony overpowers justice in a society of ants.

Sometimes a bit of anarchy preserves freedom much better than law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jsHQpAP0vM

Women privilege unabated

Quote: (03-30-2016 07:35 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  

This happens in Mexico City on the subway after the sun goes down.

The policy has been in effect in the Mexico City metro/subway since the 1970s. Unfortunately, as of April of this year, it's now in effect whenever the metro is open (5am to midnight, 7 days a week). I was kicked out but fortunately neither fined nor arrested.

Typically, as the metro train arrives, you can see that the the women-only cars have plenty of empty seats, maybe 20% are vacant. Meanwhile, back in steerage, the rest of the train is packed like sardines with standees - and many of the seats there are occupied by able-bodied women. I once saw a guy give his seat to a random woman so she could apply her makeup. I've also seen a guy, as he was getting up to get off, signal to a random woman three meters from him to give her his seat. Not offered to the many men who were right in front of him, standing.

Quote: (03-30-2016 06:07 PM)cascadecombo Wrote:  

Individual cars are a non-issue but entire trains, that is a pain in the ass for commuters, which would be the only real time a segregated train would be necessary.

Individual cars are indeed an issue when it means the difference between standing comfortably or even sitting for a long commute versus being packed in with barely room to breathe. It's separate but definitely not equal.

A public service campaign in the metro says NI MÁS NI MENOS, roughly, 'no special treatment', from the Instituto Nacional de las Mujeres (National Women's Institute), a government agency.

[Image: J4zPdFb.png]

Also, single mothers (female head of household) qualify for a cheaper metro fare.