rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 Years of Intermittent Travel - My Observations
Years of Intermittent Travel - My Observations
Long time lurker. Time to start contributing.

Because I work an office job, and get limited time off work, I travel for short periods of time and try to make the most of it. 5 days on average per destination, sometimes more, sometimes less. I pick my destinations carefully, and plan well to maximise the pleasure I get from them.

I haven’t been to a single destination long enough to write a proper datasheet (aside perhaps from Bangkok). Instead, I will provide my top tips and observations from each destination. Hopefully this will help others out here. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

First, a bit about me: 35, American (but live in Australia), Some say I look Spanish/Italian.

I travelled about 12 weeks in the last 2 years.

What I value most in travel:

60% Banging the local women. Ideally while forming mini-relationships. Just a bang is fine, but I get more pleasure from slightly longer connections that allow me to learn about the place and its culture.
20% Banging other travellers (CS, etc.)
15% Meeting people, making friends (guys too)
5% Seeing the sites

I’d say my game is average. Below average for approaching. Above average for conversation and closing. I’ve had a lot of success online, but I concede it’s not the most efficient way to meet women.

Okay, here we go:

Bangkok

10 days
13 Bangs

Bangkok is the easiest place I found on earth to meet and bang good looking women. I mainly met them online, had 2-3 dates per day, and took them back to my hotel within 2 hours almost without fail. It’s fun and easy, but after a few days it starts getting old. To mitigate that, when I found a girl I liked I’d see her again a few more times. Bangkok is the only place I had a girl meet me at the airport upon arrival, and come straight to my hotel for the bang. What a suiting welcome.

Night game is also good. I met other travellers with similar mindset and we had a great time going out.

Best area to stay: near terminal 21 shopping mall. I’d book all my dates there, a 5 minute walk to my hotel. Perfect.

Stay away from Khao San Road. Full of loud and fat westerner slobs.

I love Bangkok, and will definitely be back.

Chiang Mai

4 days
2 bangs

Not as crazy as Bangkok, but still fun. Quality of women noticeably lower, and less options online. That said it’s still a fun place. Perfect for getting away from the craziness of Bangkok for a few days. Cheaper than Bangkok. Cleaner air. Good expat community for when you miss talking normal English.

Best area to stay: Near Maya shopping mall.

Phnom Penh

3 days
3 bangs

I did not enjoy Phnom Penh, despite putting up good numbers. It’s very poor, which made me feel uncomfortable. It’s also just plain ugly. I took a girl back from a club. She demanded money the next morning. Only place that's ever happened to me. Meeting girls is easy, I just didn’t like the vibe.

Berlin

5 days
0 bangs

Great nightlife, massive clubs, etc. But I found it hard to connect with the women there. Had better luck with foreign travellers but wasn’t able to close. Social circle it key over there, and 5 days just wasn’t enough for that. I stayed in an AirBnB in Kreuzberg which was perfect.

Amsterdam

4 days
0 bangs

Amsterdam is a beautiful city and I enjoyed wandering around. That said it’s not an easy place to meet women. I was there mid-week so wasn’t able to find good night spots.

Reykjavik

4 days
1 bang

I enjoyed Reykjavik, even though there isn’t much to do except get smashed on the weekend. Weekend is where it's at. Girls get annihilated then practically pick you up. Ideally come for two weekends, then travel the Iceland mid-week.

I only had two nights out. Funny enough I scored an Italian girl, first and only Italian flag. The second night a met some cool Icelandic people and they invited me to hang at their place. Ruined the chance to score, but I had an awesome time.

I hope to get back there in the future to get my Icelandic flag.

Stay near Laugavegur street. I used AirBnB.

Buenos Aires

3 days
0 bags

3 days is not enough time to form an opinion about a city. That said I didn’t like the vibe in BA. People were not very warm. I found it hard to make conversation with anyone. Language is a problem. Sure, the girls are hot, But I was happy to move on.

Lima

5 days
2 bangs

I loved Lima. Yes, the girls are less attractive on average. You can walk around and not see a 7+ for a while. That said, there are hotties out there to be found. They are easy, and love foreigners (Americans at least). If I didn’t meet up for a second time with 2 of the girls I met, I would have banged more for sure.

I stayed in Miraflores (AirBnB). I’d stay in Barranco next time (both are good).

Great food everywhere. I couldn't get enough.

Visit Gotika nightclub on Saturday. Might be the easiest club I’ve been to ever.

Rio

8 days
1 bang

I had high expectations for Rio, given everything I’ve read on this forum. While I did have a good time, I believe it’s overrated. Perhaps I was there at the wrong time of year (New Years) as the place was just too busy. It was uncomfortably hot and humid. I’m not a beach person so that didn’t help.

Despite an effort I found it hard to hit it off with Brazilian girls in clubs/street fests. I had a few make outs, but that was it. My bang was a girl from Uruguay I met on NYE.

I stayed in an AirBnB on the border between Ipanema and Copacabana which was perfect.

Take Uber everywhere. They are cheaper and better than taxis.

I’m in no rush to get back to Rio, but would love to visit other parts of Brazil. I hear good things about Sao Paulo.

Burning Man (Nevada)

8 days
2 bangs

Wow, what an experience. I wasn’t sure if I would like it but glad I gave it a go. It is basically a big party where everything, and I mean everything, goes. Girls get pretty loose. You just need to be there to pick them up when they do. Girls will do anything for a shower. You'll do well if you can give them one.

Las Vegas

8 days
2 bangs

I made the mistake of staying here for too long (came for a conference). 3-4 days would be better. Girls are on vacation and looking to get wild. It’s noticeably easier here than elsewhere in the US. With some effort anyone should be able to do well here.

Watch your wallet. It’s easy to over spend in this city.

Definitely stay on the strip.

That’s it. 2 years of travel in a nutshell.

Next up: Stockholm and Kiev this May.
Nice update thanks for sharing.

Quote:Quote:

Bangkok

10 days
13 Bangs

This bang statistics seem to be what most forum guys get here when they are visiting.

Makes me wonder how many cocks these BKK sluts get in their 20s. [Image: dodgy.gif]
Quote: (03-28-2016 05:45 AM)Buakaw Wrote:  

Nice update thanks for sharing.

Quote:Quote:

Bangkok

10 days
13 Bangs

This bang statistics seem to be what most forum guys get here when they are visiting.

Makes me wonder how many cocks these BKK sluts get in their 20s. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Same as Manila. Probably the same 5% of the population getting their brains banged out.

If you look at online game, the only place with mass traction is tinder, the rest are frequented by the same chicks.

I am sure by now I am Eskimo brothers with someone on this forum.
Your notches are significantly higher in Asia. What kind of game did you run in Europe and South America ?
Quote: (03-28-2016 07:13 AM)Dantes Wrote:  

Your notches are significantly higher in Asia. What kind of game did you run in Europe and South America ?

Europe and SA were mostly drunken night game, no online.

In Thailand it was all online except for one.
Quote: (03-28-2016 04:05 AM)the-boxer Wrote:  

Berlin

5 days
0 bangs

Great nightlife, massive clubs, etc. But I found it hard to connect with the women there. Had better luck with foreign travellers but wasn’t able to close. Social circle it key over there, and 5 days just wasn’t enough for that. I stayed in an AirBnB in Kreuzberg which was perfect.

It ain't you. Welcome to sausage central....

Long time lurker. Time to start contributing.

Because I work an office job, and get limited time off work, I travel for short periods of time and try to make the most of it. 5 days on average per destination, sometimes more, sometimes less. I pick my destinations carefully, and plan well to maximise the pleasure I get from them.

I haven’t been to a single destination long enough to write a proper datasheet (aside perhaps from Bangkok). Instead, I will provide my top tips and observations from each destination. Hopefully this will help others out here. If anyone has any questions, just ask.

First, a bit about me: 35, American (but live in Australia), Some say I look Spanish/Italian.

I travelled about 12 weeks in the last 2 years.

What I value most in travel:

60% Banging the local women. Ideally while forming mini-relationships. Just a bang is fine, but I get more pleasure from slightly longer connections that allow me to learn about the place and its culture.
20% Banging other travellers (CS, etc.)
15% Meeting people, making friends (guys too)
5% Seeing the sites

I’d say my game is average. Below average for approaching. Above average for conversation and closing. I’ve had a lot of success online, but I concede it’s not the most efficient way to meet women.

Okay, here we go:

Bangkok

10 days
13 Bangs

Bangkok is the easiest place I found on earth to meet and bang good looking women. I mainly met them online, had 2-3 dates per day, and took them back to my hotel within 2 hours almost without fail. It’s fun and easy, but after a few days it starts getting old. To mitigate that, when I found a girl I liked I’d see her again a few more times. Bangkok is the only place I had a girl meet me at the airport upon arrival, and come straight to my hotel for the bang. What a suiting welcome.

Night game is also good. I met other travellers with similar mindset and we had a great time going out.

Best area to stay: near terminal 21 shopping mall. I’d book all my dates there, a 5 minute walk to my hotel. Perfect.

Stay away from Khao San Road. Full of loud and fat westerner slobs.

I love Bangkok, and will definitely be back.

Chiang Mai

4 days
2 bangs

Not as crazy as Bangkok, but still fun. Quality of women noticeably lower, and less options online. That said it’s still a fun place. Perfect for getting away from the craziness of Bangkok for a few days. Cheaper than Bangkok. Cleaner air. Good expat community for when you miss talking normal English.

Best area to stay: Near Maya shopping mall.

Phnom Penh

3 days
3 bangs

I did not enjoy Phnom Penh, despite putting up good numbers. It’s very poor, which made me feel uncomfortable. It’s also just plain ugly. I took a girl back from a club. She demanded money the next morning. Only place that's ever happened to me. Meeting girls is easy, I just didn’t like the vibe.

Berlin

5 days
0 bangs

Amsterdam

4 days
0 bangs

Amsterdam is a beautiful city and I enjoyed wandering around. That said it’s not an easy place to meet women. I was there mid-week so wasn’t able to find good night spots.

Reykjavik

4 days
1 bang

I enjoyed Reykjavik, even though there isn’t much to do except get smashed on the weekend. Weekend is where it's at. Girls get annihilated then practically pick you up. Ideally come for two weekends, then travel the Iceland mid-week.

I only had two nights out. Funny enough I scored an Italian girl, first and only Italian flag. The second night a met some cool Icelandic people and they invited me to hang at their place. Ruined the chance to score, but I had an awesome time.

I hope to get back there in the future to get my Icelandic flag.

Stay near Laugavegur street. I used AirBnB.

Buenos Aires

3 days
0 bags

3 days is not enough time to form an opinion about a city. That said I didn’t like the vibe in BA. People were not very warm. I found it hard to make conversation with anyone. Language is a problem. Sure, the girls are hot, But I was happy to move on.

Lima

5 days
2 bangs

I loved Lima. Yes, the girls are less attractive on average. You can walk around and not see a 7+ for a while. That said, there are hotties out there to be found. They are easy, and love foreigners (Americans at least). If I didn’t meet up for a second time with 2 of the girls I met, I would have banged more for sure.

I stayed in Miraflores (AirBnB). I’d stay in Barranco next time (both are good).

Great food everywhere. I couldn't get enough.

Visit Gotika nightclub on Saturday. Might be the easiest club I’ve been to ever.

Rio

8 days
1 bang

I had high expectations for Rio, given everything I’ve read on this forum. While I did have a good time, I believe it’s overrated. Perhaps I was there at the wrong time of year (New Years) as the place was just too busy. It was uncomfortably hot and humid. I’m not a beach person so that didn’t help.

Despite an effort I found it hard to hit it off with Brazilian girls in clubs/street fests. I had a few make outs, but that was it. My bang was a girl from Uruguay I met on NYE.

I stayed in an AirBnB on the border between Ipanema and Copacabana which was perfect.

Take Uber everywhere. They are cheaper and better than taxis.

I’m in no rush to get back to Rio, but would love to visit other parts of Brazil. I hear good things about Sao Paulo.

Burning Man (Nevada)

8 days
2 bangs

Wow, what an experience. I wasn’t sure if I would like it but glad I gave it a go. It is basically a big party where everything, and I mean everything, goes. Girls get pretty loose. You just need to be there to pick them up when they do. Girls will do anything for a shower. You'll do well if you can give them one.

Las Vegas

8 days
2 bangs

I made the mistake of staying here for too long (came for a conference). 3-4 days would be better. Girls are on vacation and looking to get wild. It’s noticeably easier here than elsewhere in the US. With some effort anyone should be able to do well here.

Watch your wallet. It’s easy to over spend in this city.

Definitely stay on the strip.

That’s it. 2 years of travel in a nutshell.

Next up: Stockholm and Kiev this May.

Good summary.

I'm not surprised the countries where you got more bangs vs less bangs.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
Quote: (03-28-2016 08:12 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Same. OP sounds like me, though he got more in BKK than I did in 10 days.
Quote: (03-28-2016 09:39 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2016 08:12 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Same. OP sounds like me, though he got more in BKK than I did in 10 days.

Yeah, I would say banging 12 girls in Bangkok in 10 days is pretty exceptional. In the Philippines, that is very doable.
6 girls in 10 days in Bangkok is what most guys should expect. The OPs Italian/Spanish looks probably has a lot to do with him getting so many dates and bangs.
The quality in BKK can't have been too crash hot. Most of the good looking girls are rich girls partying out in Ekkamai / Thong Lor. They aren't super easy by any means

I like the way you put it. I am having hard time making it good on approach during day game, but once I have the girl in my hands, the result is always positive.

I also really identify with a short relationship idea. It is just so much more pleasurable. Has one downside though, girl falling in love, and all that goes with it...
Quote: (03-28-2016 03:54 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

The quality in BKK can't have been too crash hot. Most of the good looking girls are rich girls partying out in Ekkamai / Thong Lor. They aren't super easy by any means

Quality became better with time, because I'd become more selective. At first I was wasting my time with 7s or even lower. By the end if she wasn't an 8+ I'd bail within 20 minutes.

I agree about Ekkamai / Thong Lor. A step up in quality but also difficulty.
To clarify, were you closing 8s in BKK that you met from online?
Pic of a "Thai 8 spotted online" ? Or even a 7, I don't mind.
I found girls in BKK lost at least a point in the transition from online to real life. They are good with their photo's and most look much more pale in their photos than they do in real life.
Still the quality is good online but I found getting them out mid week was not easy. But that could have been more to do with where I was staying.
Cosign this thread. Of the places I've been, these writeups match my experience closely.

The main takeaway everyone here needs to know about BERLIN is this:

1) The nightlife is world class BUT..
2) 90% of the girls are there to dance & take drugs, NOT to hook up. Not saying it doesn't happen, just sayin'.