rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Envigado/Medellin

Envigado/Medellin

Who here is currently in Medellin and wants to head out this weekend or the next? I just moved to Envigado and don't know much about the area or nightlife here.

Envigado/Medellin

Apparently you don't know much about the forum posting rules either, this should have gone in the meet up section or you could have bumped an existing Medellin or Colombia thread. There's a few RVF guys kicking around the city these days, good luck.

Envigado/Medellin

Quote: (03-23-2016 12:13 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Apparently you don't know much about the forum posting rules either, this should have gone in the meet up section or you could have bumped an existing Medellin or Colombia thread. There's a few RVF guys kicking around the city these days, good luck.

I think years ago, Roosh listed as a forum rule that no new Medellin threads should be opened. I'd estimate that since then, at least twenty, maybe even fifty, new Medellin threads have shown up.

Envigado/Medellin

Recently discussed this with Fisto over dinner..... this is a concern as well to me......Happy to help with info, but when I get PM's from random guys, telling me little to nothing about them, and lacking any form of politeness or worse just asking for me to hook them up with drugs, it leaves me very weary about meeting newbies off the forum.

Quote: (03-23-2016 12:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I think years ago, Roosh listed as a forum rule that no new Medellin threads should be opened. I'd estimate that since then, at least twenty, maybe even fifty, new Medellin threads have shown up.

Envigado/Medellin

Sorry guys pure laziness but didn't really think it mattered or was a big deal(I'll take your advice and read the forum rules) Also I wasn't logged in when posting this originally so the meetup section wasn't available(which I just found out was only available when logged in). I got it down now though so I'll be good for next time. But since we already opened up the subject for the 60th time is anyone down to meet up. I've lived here for 3 years but haven't been in this city for more than one day at a time

Envigado/Medellin

^ I'm curious how you're able to post without being logged in?

Envigado/Medellin

Yeah so i posted off my iPhone ... Hit post a new thread and it directed me right to the login page so I logged in then it brought me to the thread post page. Then after I posted the thread I saw the meetup section appear on the main page and realized soon thereafter I was gonna get shit for posting here. So again my mistake

Envigado/Medellin

But as i said I've been here for 3 years in basically every city besides Medellin so I have loads of tips and spots to recommend if anyone wants to meet up and swap notes. Haven't done a data sheet yet but am looking into compiling one together

Envigado/Medellin

Quote: (03-23-2016 06:32 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Recently discussed this with Fisto over dinner..... this is a concern as well to me......Happy to help with info, but when I get PM's from random guys, telling me little to nothing about them, and lacking any form of politeness or worse just asking for me to hook them up with drugs, it leaves me very weary about meeting newbies off the forum.

Quote: (03-23-2016 12:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I've actually had a few unpleasant experiences with newbies here in Medellin and since then I've been much more cautious meeting up with low rep members. I've also had a few ask me for identifying info without providing any info about themselves.

Ml65514, if you've been here for 3 years, why haven't you posted info to help anyone out? How were you able to stay here for 3 years (what kind of visa do you have)?

Envigado/Medellin

I just created an account not to long ago. Social media has just never really been my thing and I have shyed away from posting but I'm looking into changing that now. I actually went through a really easy process in Barranquilla. Basically went into migracion and told them I wanted to stay what are my options. The officer told me to meet up with him outside of work and basically paid him under the table to get me a marriage visa. All I had to do was get a girl who was willing to make a few signatures and they shipped off my passport and everything to bogota. The whole process cost me 2 million cop and the migracion guy came to my house to pick up documents and did all of the work for me. Took about 2 weeks to get my visa. But the marriage visa will be up soon and when it is I can apply for permanent residency. Any other details you want pm me. This country is corrupt there are ways to stay if u flash some money

Envigado/Medellin

Did that 2 million pesos include paying off the girl or did you have to pay her as well?

Envigado/Medellin

No the girl was a trusted friend so she didn't ask for any money. She was just happy that I got to stay here. It was really the easiest process I have ever been through and 100% legit.

Envigado/Medellin

But they can find someone for you if you don't have a friend who can help you out. For another fee I'm sure

Envigado/Medellin

So if your marriage visa is up, can't you apply for citizenship? Instead of PR.

Envigado/Medellin

Nah they make u have a permanent residency visa here for 2 years before I apply for citizenship which I will and then get a second passport

Envigado/Medellin

Quote: (03-23-2016 06:32 PM)Tully Mars Wrote:  

Happy to help with info, but when I get PM's from random guys, telling me little to nothing about them, and lacking any form of politeness or worse just asking for me to hook them up with drugs, it leaves me very weary about meeting newbies off the forum.

Wow, it's unfortunate that there are guys here acting like that. I'd be wary as well.

Americans are dreamers too