rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to live under 1500$ as a middle class?

Hey guys, I'm following this forum for a long time, finally my account is approved.

I know this question is asked several times in past years, but everything changes year by year.

And I know the answer ''it depends'', but I need simple answers. Thank you All.

-to rent center of city (or oceanview, 2-3 blocks to center) under 500$ including utilities. (Apartment should be EU or US standarts, most important part for me[Image: dodgy.gif] )
-Day/night Gaming to be easy (both ltr and str)
-should not be too dangerous to live alone.
-I'll look for lt gf, but there should be some cheap adult activities (thats important too)

By the way, I'm searching numbeo, expatistan etc. , but I need your precious informations.

-I found that mexico, dominican republic, indonesia, ukraine, colombia could work.

What do you think? Please also tell me expenses...

Thank you guys, sorry for bad english.

Ay caramba indeed.

"Hi, I'm new, and have made no contributions. Please do some free work for me."

Step 1: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rooshvforum+living+...500+budget

Step 2: Click on "more results from rooshvforum"

Step 3: This thread looks related thread-52121.html

Step 4: This thread looks related as well thread-47239.html (this thread is also in 262's signature who posted right below you)

The natural response to a starting a thread like this with your first post is going to be a bunch of GTFO gifs, which you have definitely earned.

The only reason I bothered doing this 30 seconds worth of work for you is because I am interested in the same thing and need to reread those threads. 262's thread is gold.

I'm sorry

First of all, if you're actually located in Ukraine, the answer should be fairly obvious.

Second, what the hell do you mean by "cheap adult activites?"

Quote: (03-23-2016 08:35 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

First of all, if you're actually located in Ukraine, the answer should be fairly obvious.

Second, what the hell do you mean by "cheap adult activites?"

strip clubs, night clubs etc.

You're Turkish according to your profile, just admit you are super thirsty and want cheap P4P but don't want to do any searching for yourself.

Newbies getting raped in here today hah.

Usually it's me being the asshole to new members making trash threads. Now it's you guys and Scotian.

Doing gods work.

OP says he has been following the forum for a long time and finally got approved. Does it take months to get approved? I can imagine the OP just waiting months to be able to ask his question rather than searching.

If you didn't want to be treated like shit OP, you should have at least posted links of threads you have found and then said they were not quite what you were looking for or the info was old. Better yet you should have just added your crap post to an existing thread.

If you have been following this forum for a while you should have known how to behave already.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

yes I waited 1 month to just start this topic jajaja, you are just sick people. I'm out, back to reddit. please send me nobody cares gifs btw [Image: smile.gif]

thank you for answer Chauncey.

The thing is, I'm not turk nor living in ukraine. I just don't want you to know about me. You said this topic is discussed several times, but economy and politics are not stable in latin americas, I just wanted to know if anything new... You know that argentina was expensive until bankrupcy, Cuba arranged with US... etc. So some countries are needed to discussed again, but I not in this forum I thnink...

adios

^^you can't handle a few soft jabs from the RVF crew?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Op, we try to be polite to each other here. If you act like a drama queen, you're not going to last long. Reddit is probably a better place for you.

Quote: (03-25-2016 04:26 PM)ay caramba Wrote:  

yes I waited 1 month to just start this topic jajaja, you are just sick people. I'm out, back to reddit.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

OP, what do you expect when there is an existing thread asking the same question, with the same $ amount

You said this topic is discussed several times, I just wanted to know if anything new..

All the relevant threads you need are open, they are ongoing. We don't create new threads just to ask "whats the update". Post in the relevant thread. It's likely someone would have helped you out.

Yes, we have a high standard here, and yes, Reddit is probably a better fit.

Americans are dreamers too

Nobody really does give a fuck.

Don't give us info, we can't help, have fun in that reddit shithole.

[Image: 497f7a04ec92bcc6566544fc4313492e.jpg]

vaya con dios!

[Image: 621761.jpg?w=660]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Delete....

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

yes I waited 1 month to just start this topic jajaja, you are just sick people. I'm out, back to reddit. please send me nobody cares gifs btw [Image: smile.gif]

thank you for answer Chauncey.

The thing is, I'm not turk nor living in ukraine. I just don't want you to know about me. You said this topic is discussed several times, but economy and politics are not stable in latin americas, I just wanted to know if anything new... You know that argentina was expensive until bankrupcy, Cuba arranged with US... etc. So some countries are needed to discussed again, but I not in this forum I thnink...

adios

And this is exactly why blowing these lazy ass newbies out is exactly what we should be doing.

Don't let the politely phrased questions fool you. Most of them are toxic individuals with no respect for you or your time. They'll simply leech and leech until you cut them off or they get their fill.

That's why he's running back to Reddit, because that's exactly the mentality that is encouraged over there. Each subreddit is essentially just a handful of really helpful people and then hundreds of lurkers who collect as much free value as they can. It's not a real community.

Just like any other SJW, they think anyone with real values is "sick". If you expect someone to contribute their fair share, you're 'literally' a fascist Nazi to these people.